๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ไธ€

1.7K 94 23
By yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mr. "Perfect face"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. "Here to stay"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. "Looked me in the eye and told me you would never go away"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tokyo was indeed a busy city, especially at night when the citizens are still active, wandering around the Wards, knowing there is a chance they could meet their end that one day. A taxi's door was closed shut as a man with a white suit sat in the vehicle's seat with earphones plugged in his ears. He had black hair, a stoic-looking face, and a suitcase with him, and he looks like the type to ignore someone's presence.

K u k i     U r i e
Investigator 2nd Grade
Quinx Squad Captain

When the taxi zoomed past by other vehicles heading towards the other direction, and the two people did not realize that there was a motorbike following them from behind. The driver of the motorbike grinned, revealing his shark-like teeth.

" Here is fine," Urie said to the driver, who continued to drive in the tunnel.

" Huh? You want to get out here?"

" I'm a ghoul investigator," he revealed and he showed him his ID, " If you just wash lightly, people can tell.. the smell of blood."

The driver widened his eyes in shock before he pushed the pedal, causing the taxi to crash into the grey, stone wall. His kagune pierced the cover of the taxi and aimed at the ravenette, who was dodging all his attacks without a single struggle.

' His kagune..' Urie observed as the car behind the ghoul exploded. He then clicked some button that was in the handle of his bag, and smoke escaped the suitcase, revealing a sword in his hand.

" A quinque, eh?" the ghoul smirked before he screamed a battle cry and Urie dashed towards him.

' His rating is A... no, B. He's not Torso.'

While he was thinking about the ghoul carefully, he was caught off guard when his quinque escaped his grip because of the Bikaku's kagune.

" You're disarmed, human," the ghoul driver continued to smirk and the ravenette continued to stand there with his usual bored expression, " Let me feed on you. Let me feed on you!"

Before the ghoul could even touch his jacket, rockets headed towards the ghoul, hitting him and causing a small cut below the captain's eye.

" Hey, Urie!" a male with orange hair grinned, revealing his shark-like teeth.

G i n s h i S h i r a z u
Investigator 3rd Grade

" 3rd Grade Shirazu, your attack hit me," the male complained as the orange-haired went closer to him to only see a small cut below his eye, ' This guy's cramping my style..'

" Oh? What's the matter with your quinque? Is it broken? Goodness me, throw me a bone here, captain," Shirazu mocked.

" 3rd Grade Shirazu.." Urie muttered while Shirazu looked at him in confusion. When he looked back, a kagune pierced towards his chest, " Rest in peace."

The taxi driver continued to smirk madly after he pinned down the 3rd Grade Investigator to the ground, not until he realized that Shirazu was still grinning, which was something he didn't expect him to do.

" Ya-hee..!" Shirazu cheered and one of his eyes turned ghoul-like.

" Y-you guys are ghouls?!" the driver stuttered as Urie's right hand formed a sword.

" We quinxes," Urie said and pierced the Bikaku's side, " .. use your kind's abilities."

The ghoul screamed in pain before he let out a loud thud after landing on the floor harshly.

" This is all thanks to me," Shirazu said.

" Don't be ridiculous. I'm the one who smoked this ghoul out," Urie fought back.

" It's all about the degree of contribution."

" You were just following after me. The last strike was also about 80% thanks to me."

" Don't you ever shut up-" before Shirazu could continue his sentence, the driver regained his consciousness and sent his kagune towards Urie's direction. The ravenette realized this and widened his eyes in shock, not until someone slashed the kagune aiming at the captain.

" Don't drop your guard," a male with quite fluffy, hair with the colors of white and grey advised.

" The coffee tastes.. funny," A ( h/c )-female complimented, making ( b/n ) snicker and burst out laughing. ( Y/n ) sniffed the coffee one last time before she placed it on the table, deciding not to drink it.

" And you claim yourself to be an S rated ghoul," the brunette mocked, " That's some funny shit and stuff-"

" You're SS, right? You're some shitty shit," Nishiki fired back.

" You're S so that makes you stupid," ( b/n) said.

" Prove to me I'm stupid."

" What's the type of fish with the longest name in the world?"

" The Luficerwiliwilinukunukuʻoiʻoi-" Nishiki replied, not until he got interrupted by the brown-haired male, who was rolling his eyes.

" Isn't it'Luckywiliwilinukunukuʻoiʻoi'?"

" It's the 'Lonerwiliwilinukunukuʻoiʻoi'."

" The Labewiliwilinukunuku'oi'oi-"

" The Lolwiliwilinukunuku'oi'oi."

" The Lavwiliwilinukunuku'oi'oi-"

" Oh my gosh, will both of you just shut up!?" Touka yelled in frustration, scratching her hair, " You guys are so immature and if you won't shut up, I MIGHT AS WELL KICK YOU OUT THE SHOP!"

" You idiots, it's the Lauwiliwilinukunukuʻoiʻoi fish. From Hawaii, you know," ( Y/n ) finally revealed the truth and rolled her eyes before she took another sip of coffee, " Thank you, Touka."

" Huh? What did I do?"

" Thanks for shutting them up."

***

Slamming her coffee into the desk with force, she looked at the ( h/c ) female who was busy typing in her laptop with eyes sharp as knives. The female didn't react and continued to type, ignoring her existence.

" I submitted the work with more effort than you did.. and earlier! Why did yours... why did yours get accepted and not mine?!" a female with brown-colored hair and a bitchy face complained towards ( Y/n ), who was still not paying attention to her.

"Are there any problems regarding that?"

" Of course there is! Do you really enjoy humiliating me?! Huh?!"

" Well, if I was you, being humiliated would motivate me to work hard-"

" That's was not the question."

" I would be grateful if you will stop bothering me during my work. Thank you, Ms. Watanabe," ( Y/n ) said, annoyed with the noisy female, who had feather earrings on and was clicking her tongue once every five seconds.

Watanabe Aoi is a second-rated designer in the place ( Y/n ) works in, and no one wants to work with her, even though she is the soon-to-be heir of the company. Everyone would rather work with the ghoul, who was quite cold to them, as for she has the knowledge and respects everyone's opinion, unlike Watanabe. Of course, not a single person knows she's a ghoul, but everyone knows that she's quite cold because of... some certain male.

' I guess I'll have to deal with her until this is over..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.4K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
9.7K 322 39
Basically, You guys get to ask or dare us,Kaneki Ken. Kuroneki: Black haired Kaneki Shironeki: White haired Kaneki Haise: Black and White haire...
1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...