A Fallen Terran (A Star Wars...

Por DewElr

Ichika wasn't saved by Chifuyu that night. She went on and won the Mondo Grosso. What about Ichika? He was fo... Más

CHARACTERS
Ichika/Neglectus Weapon
The Force is Strong in you
Unpleasant Return
IS Academy
Duel
I Don't Understand
A Decision To Make
Ichika vs Laura
Revenge
First Contact
Aliens? The Force?
World Reaction
Politics and Reconciliation

He's a She????!?!!!!

1.9K 24 10
Por DewElr

Core of the Galaxy

Galactic Senate, Coruscant

Chancellor Leia Skywalker Organa Solo is standing in the middle of the Senate seat. Next to her is the Vice-Chancellor. During her leadership, it was a time of peace and prosperity. Corruption is no longer a problem, everyone is going back to work again. Now all they had was debates. One, in particular, is opening diplomatic relations with the Earth System.

"Today is the day we vote. Should we open diplomatic ties with the Earth System? But before we vote, we can have final debates about this topic.

Senator Tyso from Corellia activates his pad and begins flying around the whole senate "I say yes. These humans in this world are very interesting. According to some of the Jedi, these humans have no connection to the force. Not only that, they have resources that are rare, and better yet, resources that we have never seen before."

A Neimodian flew his pad over to the middle "I object, these humans in the Earth System are too primitive to understand. Besides, I don't think the resources are necessary. We got everything in need for the time being. I'm saying is that I don't think they will be ready for aliens like us"

"According to Master Skywalker and Master Pandora from Yavin 4, there is one Human from the Earth System who was taken into the Jedi Temple. Therefore, he gave us a lot of information on this planet"

"Please speak," Leia said

"According to the Earth Human, his name is Ichika Orimura. His report says that it is nearly a matriarchal society. They have developed these exoskeletons called IS or in long terms, Infinite Stratos." Tyson said as he showed a holo-video of the IS in action.

"I'm saying that this Planet has reached a further advance in technology, but they have not yet developed interstellar travel. So in that case, we can begin a trade route, and we can give some of our outdated Republic Ships to them. Our goal here is to uplift them. The galaxy needs to know these humans exist."

"I agree with Senator Tyso" The Senator from Naboo said

Soon more Senators' reactions were rather mixed. Some were favored of it and some were not. Then the VC stood up and banged on the podium to keep it quiet.

"ORDER THERE WILL BE ORDER" the VC shouted. That will get them to be quiet.

"We will vote to decide rather we speak with these humans," Leia said

Sol System, Earth

Japan

Chifuyu waited patiently for Miss Yamada to arrive. She is wearing a black suit with a tank top under it. It was also black. She was wearing her usual skirt as well with fishnet tights and high heels. After 20 minutes of waiting, Miss Yamada arrives wearing a black dress.

"Miss Chifuyu how are you? She asked

"I'm good, so shall we enter?"

"Yes, I'm excited about what we're going to talk about"

As they entered the bar, the two teachers sat down on the stool as Chifuyu began to order shots of drink.

"So what are we going to talk about," Yamada asked

"About Ichika, well for starters, we are going to ban him from dueling. I fear he will go on another rampage"

"I agree"

The shots of drinks arrived as Chifuyu chugged it down her mouth

"Second, we are getting another male student"

"Another male?!" Yamada asked surprisingly

"Yes, his name is Charles Dubois. A male from France. I was hoping he could bunk with Ichika since they are both males"

"This is such a surprise. Suddenly we found two males who can pilot an IS. I wonder if there are any more out there. Say Chifuyu, you have a boyfriend or something?"

Chifuyu looked down "No, I don't want a boyfriend," she said

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No I'm not gay!!" she said quickly "I forbid myself from having a boyfriend. After the disappearance of my brother, I swore off my life I will never get a boyfriend."

"Oh, right, about that," she said looking down.

As Miss Yamada took a sip of her shot, Chifuyu constantly asked for refills while talking about how she always took care of Ichika and how she sometimes snapped at him

"So...uhhhhh...my brother I still love 'hic' him. I'm not 'hic' going to 'hic' abandon him 'hic'"

"Chifuyu I think you have enough to drink" Yamada grabbed the shot glass out of her hand and placed it on the table.

"No, I don't"

"Yes, you do. C'mon, we're taking you home" Miss Yamada said as she placed her arm around her back neck. As they walk what they seem miles, they managed to head back to her house. Yamada got her keys and unlocked it. She turned on the lights.

"Yer such a good friend. You deserve a reward" Chifuyu said

"Yes yes," Yamada said as he took her to her room. She then laid her at her bed, "there, and I'm going to spend the night with you. Hopefully you don't be late for your job tomorrow."

"Come here," Chifuyu said as she waved her hands at her

Yamada walked closer to her as she sat on the bed. Unexpectedly, she placed her arms around her and began talking "You know yer, such a good teacher. You get a reward"

Suddenly, she kissed Miss Yamada on the lips all puckered with her eyes closed. Yamada was shocked as she widened her eyes. She wasn't gay. She has a boyfriend. Yamada pushed her back

'MISS ORIMURA PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER"

"hahahahahaha your lips are soft as silk. Come sleep with me tonight"

"You have a teaching job to do tomorrow. Remember, the new kid"

"Oh yes, uhhhhhh yes say Miss Yamada I might be late for class tomorrow, take over for me"

Miss Yamada facepalmed

(Tomorrow)

Students were talking to each other about how they can date Ichika. Ichika was sitting in the back of the room not giving a care what they were talking about. He was staring out the window as the white clouds moved from the opposite direction. Miss Yamada walked into the class with Chifuyu not around

"Good morning class, Miss Chifuyu is out sick today, so that I will be teaching class today"

Ichika smirked "Thank goodness she's out of here"

"Today we will be having a new transfer student from France"

The door slides open as the new student enters. Surprisingly it was Charles Dunois. Charles stood in front of the class and began the introduction.

"I am Charles Dunois. I come from France. Good to meet you"

"You're a boy?" a female student asked

Ichika could sense Charles' emotions. Knowing that this wasn't a male student. It was another female "Tsk just another female" he muttered quietly

"Well I heard there was a male student here so I transferred here"

The girls scream in excitement to find another male student has entered the school. Miss Yamada quieted the students down as she yelled at the classroom.

"Now today we will be training with Class 2-A. Ichika since you both are males, keep an eye on Dunois"

"Sure"

Charles then walked over to the back classroom introducing herself to him "You must be Ichika I'm Charles"

"Call me Ichika, and just Ichika ok," he said "now let's head over to the locker room in the arena"

"Uhh sure' she said as she followed him

As they made halfway to the locker room, Ichika spoke up "I know your not a boy"

"What do you mean that silly I'm a guy," Dunois said nervously

"You're acting all nervous. I don't see your adam's apple. Your male voice is very impressive, but I can sense a little feminine tone:

Dunois sighed knowing she got caught "alright I am female"

"Why are you doing this?"

"It's a really long story. I'll explain it another time."

"Very well, once we get to the locker rooms, I want you to change in another part of the room. I don't want to see any of your body parts"

"I agree' she said "but promise me you won't tell anyone about this. Keep this between you and me"

"Fine"

After changing, all students went outside to train their IS. Though Ichika was participating, he could not duel or take action with his IS, due to the fact the school still fear he might go on another rampage. Instead, he was assigned as an instructor. Due to the fact he had huge experiences with his IS when he was in the Republic. He was watching as Cecilia and Houki were dueling. The ending was bad. Accusing one of them thinking they were cheating. After that Miss Yamada put them into groups.

Neglectus watched as his group was trying to do the basic moves of the IS like walking. Each girl was taking turns using the school's IS. Finally, Houki was the last one.

"So you're the last one," he said

"Guess I am," she said as she climbed onto the IS as she began walking. "Say Ichika I was wondering if you made any plans for lunch?"

"Houki I told you I will rather be alone"

"Please Ichika, I really want to heal our friendship together"

"Ugggh find, I'll meet at the cafeteria during lunch"

"Wonderful"

"Whatever"

Houki was smiling in happiness. She was finally getting the chance to heal their relationship.

"Yes! I'm going to have lunch with him"

OOOoooooOOOOOOooooooooOOOO

At lunch, Neglectus was sitting next to Houki, not only that there was Lin, Charles and for some reason, Cecilia decided to join them as well.

"Why does my life have to be this way?" he said as he buried his head to the table.

"What is this!?" Houki asked in disappoint

"You think I have a choice!?" Neglectus snapped

"Sorry!" Houki said I'm just I'm just confused"

Lin and Cecilia opened up their lunches. Lin bought sweet and sour pork which gave a sensational smell. Cecilia made sandwiches. Though it may look delightful, Neglectus took a bite of it and it was just plain terrible. The taste was just bad.

"How was it?" Cecelia asked

"I'm going, to be honest with you. It really needs work" Neglectus said

Cecelia had a disappointed face as she took a bite. She realized how terrible it tasted that she almost barfed.

"What did you bring Houki?" Neglectus asked

Houki showed a traditional bento box. Neglectus was impressed "oooh that looks good. The old traditional bento box. I like it because it's very creative"

Houki smiled as she was given that compliment. Ichika then got his chopsticks and took a bite of one of her food.

"This is good Houki. You should make more of this"

"C'mon Ichika, eat my Sweet and Sour pork" Lin said

"Have another sandwich Ichika' Cecelia said

OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooooooOOOO

(time skip) 7:00 PM

Night has risen from the skies. He looked out at the glowing full moon in the night sky. When he looked up to the stars, all he could think of was his sister, Pandora. Hoping her ship would fall to the sky and would visit him seeing if he was ok.

The night sky wasn't clear. There was too much light pollution on the island including on the main island. It wasn't like the hot desert planet of Tatooine where he can view the rock formation and the cold night sky as he can hear echoes of the Tusken Raiders and the view of the four moons of Tatooine.

On the other hand, He went back inside to look at his computer checking on what's going on in the news.

"SATELLITES IN ORBIT HAS BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY SHUT DOWN"

"NASA CAUGHT UFO ON CAMERA"

"Picture showed a picture of the same ship that Master Pandora was on. Thankfully it was blurry"

"THE END OF US SUPERPOWER?"

"Eventually it will when the Republic decided to meet you guys," Ichika said

Ichika went outside of his room and quietly walked through the corridors of the school. Though the lights were still on. There were some female students outside getting fresh air. As he went to the front of the campus, he saw Charlotte sitting on a bench viewing the night sky. He then decided to go towards her.

"Hey, do you mind if I join you?" Ichika asked

"Sure no problem"

Ichika sat down next to her "So watcha doing?"

"Nothing just getting fresh air"

"I see, say Charlotte do you like astronomy?"

"We'll never get into it, but I would like to learn"

"Hmm ok. Do you see the stars in the sky? How many do you think there are?"

"All I can say there are billions or more"

"Correct, but did you know, that our sun is a star. If that is correct, that means every star must have at least a system of planets. Especially some may contain Earth-like planets and possibly other beings"

"Really?"

"Yes," Ichika said, but knowing the truth that aliens are indeed real "Do you believe in extraterrestrials?"

"Never thought about it, but if the Universe itself is huge, then there has to be extraterrestrial out there somewhere"

Ichika nodded. The nearest Alien civilization would have to be at least 10,000 Light years away. Which would be the Chiss Ascendency. The Chiss Ascendency would be considered their galactic neighbors. Though the Terrans have not yet developed any FTL system. He could imagine if the Chiss Ascendency founded Earth first before the Republic.

"Charlotte, do you believe that humanity will one day explore the stars?"

"I hope so, not our time though," she said

"That's true, so, it's 7:10, do you want to go out to dinner?"

Charlotte blushed as she heard that he wants to take her out to dinner. She stuttered as she couldn't think of an answer. "Uh-uh....yes sure"

"Ok shall we go now?" he asked as he offered his hand to her

Charlotte grabbed his hand as she was being lifted up. The two walked out of the campus and walked to the main city where people, tourists, and visitors were eating outdoors and some were staying there for the night. Ichika and Charles were having Pizza for dinner.

"Haven't had pizza in a while" Ichika said as he at a piece

"One of the best dishes in the west" Charlotte said "So will you ever tell anyone where you been for the last six years?"

"I'm sorry that is highly classified."

"Ah, c'mon you can tell me, please? I won't tell anyone"

Ichika sensed Charlotte. He sensed there is something suspicious about her. Like she is spying on him. Ichika then decided to play along. 

"Alright, but you must keep it a secret. Only one person knows about it. But I will tell you after dinner. In fact, come with me to my room when we are done with dinner"

Charlotte nodded

OOOOoooooOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOooooo

Darth Kuth (New Sith Master)

Darth Syrd (New Sith Apprentice)

Darth Kuth was walking around the balcony of her apartment in Coruscant. Next to her is her apprentice, Darth Syrd. Kuth is a female Mirialan Sith from Korriban. She wears a dark robe. Her eyes glowed yellows just like her apprentice. Syrd is a male human who is also from Korriban.

"My apprentice, have you heard there is a new system discovered. The Senate is deciding rather they should uplift them or not"

"I heard my master, but why is this important?"

"They have recently discovered a planet that is 100% human. A planet called Earth. One of them is strong in the Force. I felt his anger when I first met him in Coruscant. He was just a little boy when I met him"

(Flashback)

10-year-old Ichika arrived at Coruscant with his new master, Pandora. She was holding his hand as he looked up at the female lady. She is in her mid-thirties talking to one of the Senators. After speaking with them, she felt Ichika's presence. She knelt down and got close to him

"Hey there little boy, I never saw you around. What's your name?"

"I..Ichika"

"Nice to meet you Ichika, My name is Sylvia. I am a General of The New Republic."

Ichika thought this lady is very nice. Ichika really liked the way she looked. She almost looked like his Master, but a bit younger than her. Sylvia got up to her foot and began speaking to someone else.

(Flashback End)

Sylvia or Kuth smirked in a sick satisfaction. Knowing she has plans for Ichika "my apprentice, the time will come when we unleashed the plan for Ichika"

"Hehe, I agree Master. Soon he will join us. With his power, we will continue Palpatine's legacy"

"Good"

"Wait a minute, doesn't that break the rule of two?" Syed asked

"Yes, but we are not going to follow that rule. It's too outdated. We follow our own rule"

"Yes master"

"Come to my apprentice, let us meditate in the Dark Chambers"

ooooOOOOOoooooOOOOoooOOO

The next day in class, unexpectedly, there is a new student who is from Germany. Her name is Laura Boedwing. Before entering class, she can hear the muffled sound of Chifuyu and her little brother.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BROTHER, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BROTHER. GOD WHY YOU GOTTA BE THIS DENSE" Ichika scolded as he walked into the opposite direction of the class as he sat down in the back of the class

Laura was shocked. He could hear Ichika was telling her down and telling her she was not her brother. Something happened between the two. Whatever happened. She didn't care, she entered the class as Miss Yamada called Laura to the room. She walked into the room and began her introductions.

"I am Laura Boeding," she said just that

"Is that all you wanted to say?" Yamada asked

"Yes that it"

"Ah great another student from an international country" Ichika muttered

"That boy," she said as she walked over to him. Although she was satisfied with denouncing her sister, she didn't like the idea of yelling at her. So just as that, she decided to go up and slap him. As she made her blow, her hand was caught before it hit Ichika's face.

"What!?" Laura said

Ichika gripped her hand so hard that she felt pain. She tried to ignore it, but due to the fact how she felt a sensational burn, she had to scream

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

Ichika then flipped her and fell to the ground.

Everyone was shocked to see that Ichika was able to flip this new student. It didn't start off well for the two of them. "You dare to slap me!" Ichika said in a sinister tone

She was confused, how was he able to predict her movement. Then flip him to the ground. This is not how it was supposed to go "Slapping me? In your own mind Laura Boeding" 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.4K 403 26
I will fight no matter what my name is Max and I was Inrolled into the IS academy to gain strength to protect those who can't protect themselves (I w...
51K 1.9K 41
*SEQUEL TO MANDALORIAN LOST* Tara Viszla has one purpose in this galaxy. With the Empire still running rampant across the stars, her one goal is to k...
591 7 21
"I lean back in my chair, staring at my computer screen, lost in thought, when I get a sudden feeling from the Force. It's the feeling I always get w...
6K 154 6
Naruto living in a new world after being banished from his him home after successfully retrieving the Uchiha in the mission. He was alone and his tea...