Almost Inevitable Death (Leon...

By GamerxWeeb

LEON ART IN BOOKS COVER: @everglaid_ -Twitter or MistFighter -DeviantArt - Female reader! Unless you can cha... More

~Welcome~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~

~Chapter 7~

617 19 8
By GamerxWeeb

Y/n groaned heavily as she followed Leon towards the door the woman had walked through, a green light above it.

Metal bars surrounded the area, the jail cells. Y/n grabbed Leon's sleeve, "This place makes me uncomfortable..." She muttered, "Y/n we can't let her get away" he turned to her, "she knows something about all this" Leon said giving her a sad look.

"Look, do you want to wait outside?" Leon gave her a soft look which she smiled softly, "No... what if something happens" Y/n huffed and shook her head, "I'll be fine!" she half-smiled. Leon sighed softly.

He gripped hold of her hand, "how about we walk around like this..." Leon spoke hesitantly, but in a caring tone, Y/n smiled softly, "Okay..." Y/n's cheeks dusted a light pink as they walked through the first door to the left.

"Just a map and ammo it seems" Leon commented handing Y/n the ammo so he could grab the map with the one hand. "We need a key card, to get through that gate..." Leon explained while stuffing the map in his pocket.

"some cops body around here should have one on them?" Y/n spoke in a soft voice bringing up the idea, "hm, maybe, but I highly doubt it" Leon explained before leading them out of that room and heading to the next.

A cop laid down on the floor, a zombie, "is it dead?" Y/n cringed squeezing Leon's hand, "God I hope so," He said stepping over the body and entering a long hallway of jail cells. Banging and groaning filled the air, as zombies inside cages grew wild.

"Should we shoot them?" Y/n looked up at Leon who shook his head, "As long as they don't escape, they are of no threat, don't waste your ammo" Leon pulled Y/n along, past the furious zombies.

"Where'd she go..." Leon muttered angrily before sighing. Y/n pulled him back before he continued, to show him a lever, "what's it do?" Leon asked raising a brow, which made Y/n shrug, "Let's see!" Y/n giggled pulling it down...

To nothing.

The lever switched back up, nothing happened, "Power or something is out within it" Leon sighed, "Let's continue then!" Y/n smiled this time leading the way to the other places they haven't been.

"Dead end" Y/n pouted not noticing the living being inside the cage. "Hello?!" a loud voice interrupted her, "hey" Leon responded pulling Y/n towards the jail cell. "I don't believe it. Real humans!" he sounded a little sarcastic mixed with shock as he laughed and approached the bars.

"Hello, human" he spoke almost cheerful placing his hands on the bars cooly. "You been here long?" Leon started with his questions, "Long enough" the man laughed "Are we the last ones alive?" he gestured to Leon and Y/n.

"No, no, there's a few of us" Y/n spoke up, "Oh... that's good news I guess" the man spoke awkwardly "Unless of course, Irons sent you" he murmured, "Irons...? Do you mean Chief Irons? Is he still around?" Leon raised a brow.

"Who cares. Hopefully, he's somebodies dinner by now," He didn't seem fond of him at all, "What do you mean by that?" Leon spoke. Dear, you ask too many questions.

"He's the bastard that locked me in here" the man growled uneasily towards Leon, "I-I'm sure he had a good reason!" Y/n gave an awkward smile trying to lighten the mood,

"He did" the man nodded almost mockingly and grabbed his cigarette and threw it to the side of the cell, "I was about to blow the whistle on his dirty ass" he explained

"I'd have done the same thing too, I guess" he seemed annoyed now. A loud creaking caught everyone's attention, making Y/n squeeze Leon's hand tighter as she bit her lip. There were heavy footsteps heard as well before the man quickly spoke again.

"Hey! I'll make you a deal..." He gripped the bar and held up a card, "unlock this cell and I'll give you this" his voice seemed to almost be panicking. "There's no other way outta that parking garage! Believe me!" his voice quickened as he tried explaining himself.

"Sorry... I can't do that. I have to talk to the chief first" Leon was cold, it was understandable but Y/n's heart sunk and the man shook his head. "Leon..." she looked up at him but before she could say anything more the creaking returned as if a door was opening.

"Look, we're all prisoners in this station," he was clearly starting to panic now, "So either we play nice and help each other out--" another lot of loud creaking interrupted his scared freak out "Shit. It's coming," He looked into the darkness, the direction of the creaking.

"What- What's coming?" Leon got closer to the cell, grabbing it with one hand, still a tight grip on Y/n's with his other, while the man backed up into a wall.

"C'mon--C'mon, Don't be an asshole... ok? you need this!" He held the card as he backed into the wall, "Leon, we don't even know if the Chief's alive..." Y/n pulled at his hand giving him a look, hoping he'll help.

"Just get me the fuck outta here!" His voice was angry, but only because he seemed scared, frightened. "Leon--" a massive crash streamed through the room, Y/n jumped into Leon, who quickly wrapped his arms around her.

Fog or dust was surrounding the cell, a large hand holding the unknown man's face as the man struggled and fought against the hand. Leon let go of Y/n's hand and pulled out his pistol, but as he did the man was dragged up the wall.

the wall is absolutely destroyed, and the man was kicking his legs back and forth in a fit for freedom, Y/n gripped the bars of the jail shaking them violently, for no reason, no point. The giant hand squeezed tightly, but it looked like no biggie for it.

Y/n and Leon flinched, jumped out of their skin.

His head squashed.

Blood splattered.

His head was caved in.

It was disgusting.

His body fell to the ground, "Oh, my god..." Leon muttered in disbelief. Y/n stared, Leon's huffing beside her, the massive wall was now empty, and large heavy footsteps slowly faded.

"Y/n?" He looked over at her, as she just stared at his body, "we could have saved him..." she muttered, still in obvious shock, "I couldn't do anything without a--" "YES! You could have! fuck we don't even know if this chief of yours is even still fucking alive Leon!" she turned to him tears in her eyes.

Leon's eyes widened, "we just let another innocent man die... to whatever the FUCK that thing was with the big ass hand" Y/n cried out throwing her hands in different directions as she gestured.

"Y/n..." Leon approached her slowly, "No! stay away from me" Y/n pulled her arms to her chest stepping away from Leon, "we could have avoided his death... gotten the card and left" Y/n sniffled.

She closed her eyes tightly as tears of frustration left her eyes. "It's been a long night already... I get it" Leon tried to soothe her, she shook her head violently. Leon leapt forward and embraced the upset girl.

"Y/n... it's okay, even if we helped him out, whatever that was, would probably still look for him" Leon muttered sadly. Loud footsteps or the sound of heel meeting floor rushed through Leon and Y/n's ears, Leon spun around, holding his pistol up to the sound, keeping Y/n behind him.

"Who is that?!" he called out in a demanding voice, "It's just me, so you can put that thing away" the mystery woman returned in her fancy heels and coat, strutting towards them, her short hair flung slightly. Leon lowered his gun back to his side, while the woman approached the cell.

"We don't even know what happened-- It just... happened so quick" Leon explained in a slight panic, "I know what happened," Y/n spoke, making the woman turn to her, "some mother fucker with a giant hand squeezed this poor guys head into a fucking pancake!" She cried.

"On top of zombies now we have a big fucker planning to kill off everyone else!" Y/n threw her hands in the air in frustration, Leon gave her a shut up look, while the woman turned away. She turned back to the scene, placing her hands on the bars.

"I told you to get out of here," She spoke in an annoyed tone, "you wouldn't want to end up like Ben, would you?" she spoke nonchalantly. "You knew him?" Leon started again with his 1000 questions.

"He was an informant. Had information of use to my investigation" mystery woman explained crossing her arms, "so what he said was true?" Leon looked slightly stunned, but without answering, she turned to walk away again.

"Hey, you can't keep walking away from me!" Leon walked after her reaching for her shoulder and pushing her back, "I don't even know your name!" he threw out his arms, seemed upset for... some reason.

"...I'm Leon Kennedy" Leon started first, he looked back at Y/n which she just looked away from, refusing to cooperate, Y/n not liking her too much.

"Find a way out, Leon" she spoke emphasis on his name, "Before it's too late... then we'll talk" she bossed in a bitchy tone, "We don't need to know shit from you!" Y/n snapped, "we can find our way out and just leave-" Leon slapped his hand over Y/n's mouth.

A smile twitched on Ada's face, whether it was real or not was unknown, she turned away and started walking, "Name's Ada" she replied before disappearing into the darkness.

"grr, she really boils my blood!" Y/n huffed clenching her fists in frustration, Leon looked back into the cell, "Well, I guess the deal's on" Leon muttered to himself, Y/n followed his eyes to the parking permit, she sighed heavily.

"We're not actually gonna help that bitch are we?!" Y/n looked almost unhappy, "yes, Ada could help us later on, don't judge a book by its cover Y/n" Leon scolded with a soft sigh, making Y/n even more upset.

Y/n's eyes landed back on the males head, "Ugh... gross, what in the world..." Y/n muttered under her breath scrunching up her face, "There's a note here" Leon spoke up, "And?" Y/n wandered over and picked up a handle of some sort.

"Something about power parts for the jail cells in the generator room and clock tower" Leon summarised the letter, "You mean to say, we'll need to somehow get back into the fucking station?!" Y/n cried.

"Seems like it" Leon sighed heavily shoving the note in his pocket, "How on earth are we gonna get back? the passageway is locked now remember?" Y/n whined, "There might be another way around here somewhere, in the meantime, come on! we got to explore" Leon smiled and dragged Y/n along with him while she groaned.

They walked back past the cells, Y/n walked beside him debating on grabbing his hand or not, 'would it be weird?' Y/n questioned, "You alright?" Leon smiled softly towards her and she shook her head, "yeah! sorry just thinking" she scratched the back of her head a soft red hue dusting her cheeks.

She dropped her hands and just looked ahead to the exit. Leon slowly gripped her hand, "Y-You said this place made you uncomfortable..." Leon avoided Y/n's curious eyes making her giggle softly.

They turned the corner, and groaning caught the attention, the dead cop arose up and stammered towards them, Leon reacted quickly and shot it down within 5 shots, reloading as they escaped.

They ran out of the jail cells, "I wonder where this Ada girl hides" Y/n spoke suspiciously making Leon sigh, "you know, she might not be as bad as you think she is" Leon tried explaining but Y/n just made a 'Hmph' noise and turned away.

Leon led them towards the other two doors in the parking lot, "that one is locked, so I guess no choice but this one," Leon stated the obvious gripping Y/n's hand tighter as the swerved between cars.

Y/n opened the door while Leon admired his beautiful map to find new locations, "God it's so dark in here..." Y/n complained grabbing Leon's flashlight from his pockets, "do you mind" Leon sighed and she nodded, "I do" and smiled towards him.

She turned it on and looked around the area, dragging Leon forward slightly, "So we can either go to this first room or we can come back to it and go round" Leon informed, "so-" Y/n slapped his mouth, "shh" Y/n warned as she tried listening.

Y/n pulled the map towards her, overlooking it with the flashlight, "That room must be the kennel... meaning if we go in there we could be put in danger, but we should explore everything first" Y/n started mumbling to herself.

"Y/n?" Leon nudged her, "We'll go to the firing range first..." she looked up at him with a soft smile, "sorry" she laughed softly before becoming serious.

"We need to be careful, odd noises are coming from the kennel, so when we go through there be careful" Y/n looked at Leon with a big smile, "We'll get through this hell!" and she left. Letting go of Leon's hand she walked towards the firing range door and walked through, leaving Leon confused.

Leon quickly followed after Y/n, through the door and there Y/n held a box and shook it around before opening, "a key?" Y/n looked it over, "maybe belongs to one of the cars out there" Leon approached her, she handed the key to him, "maybe" she nodded.

"Diamond... another door another key" she sighed, Y/n seemed to be rushing through the rooms, "Y/n are you alright?" Leon grabbed her arm before she entered the actual range, "yeah of course" she smiled and shrugged off his arm.

She opened the door and ran in, "I'll be like a second, go find the car" she smiled "I'll meet you out there, promise" Y/n turned her back away and looked around the room. Leon was hesitant in leaving her there alone, but she'd grown used to wielding a gun, she should be fine.

Leon left Y/n finally and went to test out this key. Leon used the button and it opened a boot to a car, it held an attachment to his gun, which he used right away.

BANG, BANG

Leon jumped at the loud gunshots, making him panic and rush back into the building, "Y/n, please be okay" he bit his lip and ran into the firing range, "Y/n?!" there was no response. He searched the room, every inch, and she wasn't there.

BANG BANG

more shots fired and Leon followed them, down a creepy hallway, the hall Y/n was panicked about earlier, she muttered so much about.

A loud howl ran through his ears, dogs? God, he just hoped she wasn't overrun by them. "Y/n I'm coming!" he called out running, he grabbed the corner of the wall and slid around the corner.

BANG BANG

That's a good sign she's possibly still alive! He slammed open the door and rushed in. "Y/n?! where are you?!" he stopped in his tracks, Y/n held her gun up, staring blankly at cages. "Y/n wtf..." Leon approached her.

"They were being too loud..." she had a crazy look in her eyes, she turned her head to Leon and her eyes softened, tears welling up, "dogs... why couldn't it just be us humans" Y/n grew sentimental. Leon rushed up to her and embraced her as she fell to the floor.

"Y/n we don't have time for this, please get up" Leon spoke in a clear, demanding yet soft voice. Y/n gripped Leon's shirt tightly squeezing her eyes shut, "I wanna wake up now... take me away from this nightmare" Y/n cried on Leon's shoulder.

"Y/n... sadly this isn't a dream, you won't wake up in your bed, nice and cozy, now please we need to get going" Leon stood up and pulled Y/n up with him, "You're strong Y/n, we've come this far" Leon gave Y/n a reassuring smile.

She nodded and led the way out, "wait we're going the wrong way..." Leon murmured, "No... there are more rooms over here, come on" Y/n sniffled lightly and entered the morgue. "Are we gonna be looking through these things?!" Leon scrunched his face, "that's exactly what we're gonna do" Y/n spoke confidently.

"You start over here, I'll go to the other side" Y/n pointed and went off. "Why are we doing this?!" Leon complained pulling out the first tray on the far right, "See if we can find something, duh" Y/n responded opening the far left on of her side.

"What are we expecting to find?" Leon whined, opening the second one, "wait, there are flowers" Leon laughed softly, Y/n snorted, "see we can use those herbs" Y/n laughed pulling out her second one.

"Ooo lovely a dead body" she approached her third and then something caught her eye, "Leon!" she laughed and picked up the pink diamond key. "Y/n watch it!" Leon ran towards her and pulled her away from the awakening zombie.

"Fuckin shit!" Y/n swore and brought out her gun and shooting it in the head twice before it exploded while Leon took care of the second one. "That fucker was stubborn" Y/n laughed softly, "indeed" Leon groaned.

"Come on" Y/n giggled leading the way out, she wandered towards a metal door, "Dead end, looks like we'll have to go back through the kennel" Leon sighed.

"Wait," Y/n said approaching a silver patch with a red circle in the middle. She grabbed her small tool from earlier and tried inserting it, after much struggle it slipped in, making Y/n fall forward in shock.

"Oh, where'd you find that?" Leon raised a brow, "besides the jail cell" she smiled, "hm" Leon laughed before helping Y/n turn the handle, which luckily opened the door. Leon grabbed out the handle again, "now! onwards!" Y/n held out her arm and marched making Leon laugh.

"Looks like this is the only door we can go through..." Y/n sighed, "well... this is the generator room" Leon pointed to his map, "didn't this have a power part or something?" Leon spoke, and Y/n nodded happily, "Your right!" she smiled.

After hearing that, she was happy to enter the room. "There is a herb over here" Leon mentioned as he walked over to the green tree, Y/n smiled and looked over the rest of the room, a small box on a table caught her eye.

She shook the box a little bit before Leon came in "what's in it?" He started and Y/n shrugged, "I don't know, but we'll look later, once we're out of here" Y/n cried with a shiver, Leon nodded, "Yeah that would be best" she smiled at him, "let's continue searching then aight?" she laughed softly.

They came around the corner, searching the room picking up some gunpowder too. "Leon, what's this weird lot of switches?" Y/n called him over to a machine of some sort. Leon wandered over and started flicking switches, "Leon..." Y/n sighed heavily and swatted his hand away.

She started playing with the switches, adjusting them in between the two red lines. "Done!" she cheered as lights went off. Sudden barking erupted throughout the building, skidding of dog feet and paws ran through their ears.

"Fuck," Y/n bit her lip, "Pull out your gun, we got doggies to shoot" Leon warned and crouched beside Y/n awaiting dogs to fly at them. The shadows of a few dogs were outlined on the ground as they attacked the fence in between us and them, and then it jumped.

It rushed towards them after a second, Y/n aimed her gun, and missed. It jumped up and nipped Leon's arm, making Y/n retaliate and kick it in the head, "Paws off fucker!" she yelled, making the dog fall back, as it re-aimed its attack.

Leon aimed his gun and shot it twice, it fell to the ground.

"That probably won't be the only one Y/n... be careful" Leon warned Y/n, "Keep your head up and be prepared to shoot at any time" Leon looked at Y/n with a smile, "are you alright?" she asked with a wary look, "of course I am, take a Lil more then a dog bite to hurt me" he winked before regaining his focus.

"Let's move, slowly" Leon spoke low and emphasised slowly, he moved ahead and Y/n followed closely behind, smoothing walking around the room back to the door, there was no danger, at the moment.

Slowly Y/n opened the door and Leon started shooting, there was a dog in the fence trying to get through, Leon shutting it down with ease.

Leon exited the room Y/n following, "they could be around any corner, stay sharp" Leon warned, "we're almost there, promise" He tried shedding some light making Y/n smile, "right!" she agreed grabbing the back of Leon's jacket, "let's go" she smiled.

As they passed the wall of the kennel, more barking erupted, as if they could smell the two, "It'll be okay, it'll be okay" Y/n kept reminding herself in steady breaths, "That's right Y/n..." Leon encouraged her with a soft laugh.

Two dogs come running around the corner, growling at the two, one fucked off to Narnia and the other charged. Y/n yelped as Leon pulled her towards him, away from the attack, making the dog run back away, back near the kennel.

Y/n held her hands to her chest closely in Leon's arms, "are you alright?" he comforted, she nodded and pulled away, preparing for another attack.

She gripped her green grenade and held it tightly, as skidding came into earshot she threw it into the hallway.

BOOM

A dog fell in front of them, the other charged, probably mad now, quickly Leon shot it before it could attack.

"Hopefully that's the last of em" Leon sighed entering the Kennel, not too worried at all it seemed, Y/n laughed softly, "still keep aware" Y/n laughed softly, "I think we've killed enough!" Leon said rushing into the room to the other door, Y/n following slowly behind.

The small doggy door cage caved in, "LEON LOOK OUT!" she shouted shooting the dog once before it was out of her sights, she rushed to his aid, but Leon had already taken it out, she smiled awkwardly, "guess I was worried for nothing" she spoke softly.

"No, maybe you were right, I should stay on guard" Leon admitted with a sigh, making Y/n giggle before she left the room.

"Let's go, I don't hear anything" Leon grabbed Y/n's hand and rushed out, "wait! Leon, take this" Y/n pulled out the diamond key and placed it on Leon's palm, "check out that room in the firing range, I'm gonna go put this part in the cell" she nodded to him.

"Y/n... there are so many live zombies in there, and who knows if dogs got in" he gave her a concerned look but she shook it off, "go, I'll be fine!" she smiled, "Y/n... please be careful" Leon was very uncomfortable with her going off, but he knew she wouldn't back down.

"I'll be back, promise! wait at the door beside the generator for me" Y/n said cheerfully, Leon could only nod before Y/n ran off out the door.

Almost instantly after she ran, 2 bullets went off, Leon shook his head, "She'll be fine..." he muttered as he entered the firing range.

Leon wandered out of the firing range 2 minutes later and sighed when Y/n wasn't back yet, he hadn't heard any noise for a while, so he waited outside the door.

He waited

and he waited

and he waited.

He started growing scared and impatient, 'Maybe I should've gone with her...' he shook his head, 'No she promised she'd be back!' Leon reassured himself staring blankly at the door.

"RAWR" Y/n placed her hands on his shoulders faster then he could react to her initial noise, Leon on instinct drew his gun and aimed it at her, "Woah there!" she smiled, "Y/n! Y/n..." he was angry at first but then his eyes softened, "you gave me a heart attack... what took you so long!" Leon raised his voice.

She smiled awkwardly, "there were a few dogs in the parking lot, and the walk itself, I also killed a couple of the zombies in the cell" she felt bad for making him worry, "God..." he turned his back towards her and opened the door.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Leon's waist, "I'm sorry..." she sulked holding onto him tightly, "It's okay, your back now, that's all that matters" he gripped Y/n's hands in his own, "let's find this part and get the fuck out of here ay?" he smiled softly.

"Right!" Y/n smiled and rushed up the rest of the stairs making Leon laugh, "I'll quickly run around in this room, check any windows, and zombies k?" Y/n spoke and entered the room, while Leon seemingly got the boring job.

Y/n wandered around picking up normal stuff, ammo, herbs etc, but there was a small electrical fuse sitting on the chair, "that's odd" Y/n said picking it up and examining it, "Y/n you done?!" Leon called out before Y/n could admire the fuse, "Yeah coming!" she responded shoving the fuse in her pocket.

"We have a tiny problem" Leon started as Y/n approached him, we've ended up on the other side of the gate from the watch mans room, and it's locked" Leon sighed heavily, "let me have a look" she walked past Leon, but he grabbed her arm.

"Er... It's probably best not to anyway" Leon excused but she raised a brow, "And why not? this is the only way to go silly" Y/n squirmed free from his grip and continued down.

She turned the corner to see a zombie munching on another zombie, "Ew gross" she commented, bringing out her gun and shooting it down. "Only half a zombie? ew, what the fuck" Y/n cringed and then sighed approaching the fuse box beside the door.

"Well lucky I picked this up then" she laughed pulling out the fuse and inserting it into the box making the door open.

"Y/n" Leon placed his hand over her eyes and pulled out his gun, shooting the moving top half of Elliot. "Leon? Leon!" she threw his hands off her eyes and looked around. "Elliot..." Y/n muttered then took a deep breath.

She had already gotten over it, through the past 2 hours after she found out, of course, seeing it is much worse than hearing about it. She quickly left through the watchman's room door, leaving Leon to catch up.

"We didn't go through all the rooms here, so we can now, the bathroom and press room, easy" Leon noted to Y/n as he exited the room behind her, "Y/n... I'm sorry I couldn't save him, and Marvin too" Leon spoke sadly, "but I promised Marvin to keep you safe" he was confident in his words.

Y/n's face brightened up, "We can see Marvin again!" she smiled tears in her eyes, Leon nodded softly, unaware if he'd still be alive.

They walked together peacefully, as now Y/n grew happy at the thought of seeing the lieutenant again, he was one of the nicest people she'd met, beside Tracy and Leon and Elliot. She was happy to be with 1 of those 4 and happy to see another of them, even for a short time.

"So, What are you planning to do when we escape?" Leon started as they walked towards the bathroom, "finding Tracy... hopefully" she sighed softly and smiled, "I refuse to believe she's dead until I see her chasing after my for my brains" she had a strong sad smile on her face.

"I'll be back in one second" she laughed entering the bathroom to scan through it. She broke first. Upon talking about her friend she grew scared and sad she'd actually have to shoot her best friend, the girl who's been with her through thick and thin, hot-headed friend.

She grabbed the first aid spray and shoved it away and cried, she didn't want to think that could happen, "Y/n?" he banged on the door, "you okay? haven't drowned in water have you" Leon laughed softly.

Y/n exited the room quickly, luckily it was too dark for him to see anything, "Yeah, just a few stalls to check" she laughed softly and moved on, Leon confused, followed after her.

"The press room is next correct?" Y/n spoke uneasily, "yeah" Leon responded while kicking the door down, not literally but still. A zombie banged on the window, not noticing them or the noise Leon created.

Leon approached with ease and shot him once, then twice with a head-blowing shot. Y/n picked up a packet of ammo that was left just sitting on a zombie body with an unhappy look.

"Y/n, hopefully, Tracy is okay, but don't let it get you down now! You're worried but don't say anything until you see her" Leon comforted Y/n, "right... let's go see Marvin!" Y/n looked up at Leon with a sad smile.

They left the room together approaching the exit.

Finally, they came to the exit of the east hall, Y/n grew unbelievably happy, "Marvin!" she called out to him happily running towards the medical area, "Y/n! wait up!" Leon called after her she turned and awaited just before the slope.

The room was silent, no Marvin's pained groans, nothing, "Be careful" he spoke seriously which left Y/n confused but she approached Marvin anyway.

"Marvin!" Y/n smiled, he was standing upright, his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He was no longer Marvin.

He was dead.

Turned.

Y/n shook Marvin's shoulders, making him awaken, he reached for Y/n but Leon pushed her back, "I told you to be careful!" he growled rushing up to Y/n, "Marvin... awh, no... Dammit!" he swore, "No... we weren't gone for that long at all!" she cried, "Y/n, please... quiet down" Leon took a deep breath and embraced Y/n.

"Don't look..." Leon ordered her, she listened. Y/n shoved her face in Leon's chest, following him slowly whenever he moved back, as gunshots fired off in her ear.

"We'll stop this Lieutenant... I promise" Leon muttered. Hearing those words made Y/n burst into tears, Leon and Y/n fell to the ground, Leon whispering comforting words in her ears softly.

Another man down.

~END OF CHAPTER 7~
__________________________
Words: 5300
Question of the chapter:
When you first played the game, how long did it take you to complete?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2K 21
Y/N is a 19 year old girl who had just moved from home. Attending her first year at collage Racoon university to become a therapist. She wanted to he...
14.9K 760 29
❝𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄?❞ In which young S.T.A.R.S Agent Chloe Auclair and rookie police officer Leon Kennedy navigate through an apocalyptic ci...
47.7K 1.3K 19
The first installment to Y/N's Resident Evil / Biohazard Story. Freshly out of the Police Academy, Leon and Y/n head to Raccoon City to meet the Rac...
25.7K 779 13
You've just been informed by Chief Irons himself that not only are you to just drop all the missing kid cases piled up on your desk for the rapidly r...