~Chapter 4~

Leon picked the girl up bridal style, as the paper fell from her delicate hands, "Leon, just leave me here" she spoke, a dead tone in her voice. Ignoring the girl Leon awkwardly ripped off a map from the board at the front of the room holding it tight, while Y/n just rested against his chest, not struggling or anything.

Suddenly the door crashed open, making Leon jump, "Y/n this will hurt, but I have no choice" Leon warned standing up on a small stand by a broken in window, the girl shrugged, "Alright, don't say I didn't warn you" He said plainly, slowly he sat the girl up on the ledge and pushed her down.

The girl let out a loud whimper, landing on her ass, surprisingly not catching any attention, "move!" Leon called out to her climbing the window ledge, she quickly moved and he jumped down beside her, "I warned you" he gave the girl a soft glare.

A banging was heard in front of them, "Looks like someone didn't get his snack" Y/n laughed slightly, with a half-assed smile, standing up and dusting herself off, "that's the likeable Y/n" he gave the girl a playful smirk as he held the gun out, "should I shoot it?" Leon asked Y/n shook her head, "maybe we can just walk past him" she shrugged, taking the lead once again.

She slipped past the zombie begging for his snacks, and slipped into a room nearby, "Safety deposit room" Leon readout admiring his map, "hm, wonder if we can get anything here?" she looked at Leon as if asking for permission, after all, she didn't work here.

"I guess so, I'll have a look," Leon said walking down the right end first. "102" Leon readout, Y/n reached for the numbers "1...0..." she stopped "Leon, this things missing some numbers, 2 and 3," She told him with a frown "don't blame me!" he said defensively "looks like 103 will be useless too" he sighed continuing.

"106, 109" he read, getting interrupted by banging on the door, "Snack zombie?!" Y/N cried out in more of a question, looking back, "Y/n be careful! 🚶‍♂️ !" He called out, but she wasn't listening.

The door slammed open, and with a quick and hard swing, his head smashed into the opened door, splattering everywhere, "Take that fucker!" Y/N smiled wildly holding the baseball bat over her shoulder, "Nice one!" Leon complimented "thank you" she laughed softly before turning back to the box typing in the numbers.

"1 0 6, enter" the door beside Leon turned green, he opened and pulled out a weird cylinder thing, "1 0 9, enter!" Y/n said with a smile as the doors turned green, "what did you find!" she wandered over to Leon, "a weird roll, it has the word 'Commemorative' written on it" Leon explained handing it to Y/n, "Looks like a roll of film" she snorted slightly looking up at Leon who avoided her eyes.

He looked behind him, and walked into the open room, "A weapons locker?" Leon looked back at Y/n who was approaching him, "Looks like we need a keycard" Y/n observed before looking up at Leon.

"Yeah yeah..." he sighed softly, she walked around the room more, looking for anything else. "Hey looks like some paper," He said, Y/N stood beside him looking at it while he reads.

Storage Locker Terminal It appears that the keypad to the lockers terminal is missing a few keys. I suggest that the person responsible for this mess find some spare keys and fix this RIGHT NOW

(You know who you are, bastard. Who else'd fuck it up this badly!?)

The girl snorted, which earned a confused glance from Leon, "what's so funny? we need the keys now don't we?" Leon raised a brow, making the girl go quiet, "right..." she mumbled, taking her to leave and exiting the room.

She wandered into the room almost directly apposite, "West office" Leon read just before he followed her in.

"Gunpowder... we might need this later Leon!" Y/n turned to him handing him the bottle of gunpowder as she picked up the note next to it.