~Chapter 3~

Marvin rushed to kneel and help him through, Y/N quickly followed suit, Y/N grabbing one arm, Marvin grabbing the other, the two pulled the panicked Leon through, and out of the disgusting looking zombie, his jaw only seemed to be hanging by a couple of strings.

Marvin let go and walked back over to the door, Y/N's eyes followed him, still having not let go of Leon's arm, "watch out" Leon yells to Marvin as he approached the door the wrangling zombie was messing around in "Got it" Marvin said, slamming the door on its head.

Y/N's face scrunched up and she tightened her grip on Leon's arm upon seeing the bloodied zombie, without a head, "You're safe... for now," Marvin said to Leon, leaning against the door, hand still on his wound, before falling a little more, groaning in pain.

"Thanks..." Leon spoke slowly, trying to catch his breath, before looking back at the girl who was still holding his arm but before he could say anything Marvin jumped in "Marvin Branagh" Marvin introduced himself looking at Leon, "Leon Kennedy..." he responded still breathing heavily.

"There was another officer... I-I couldn't... I couldn't" Leon tried letting out, but his breathless state and he guesses disbelief wouldn't let the words release as he looks away and down in regret.

Marvin got off the wall and took some shuffling steps "Here..." he held out his bloodied hand to Leon, Y/N let go of his arm embarrassingly, only finally upon realizing she was still gripping onto him, she stood up herself, limping a little because of her leg, but remained her balance. Leon took Marvin's hand appreciatively as Marvin pulled him up from the ground with a huff.

"I'm sure you did what you could, Leon," Marvin spoke firmly before he started limping away, "I'm sorry Y/n, I tried to bring Elliot back..." Leon said placing his hand on her shoulder, she nodded, "I know" she gave a comforting smile, "I was just hoping we'd be able to have more survivors I guess" she laughed softly "I know you tried Leon!" She placed her hand on his before wriggling away from under his hand and only now having a slight limp, followed Marvin.

-----

"Does anyone know what started this?" Leon asked Marvin who was looking at the computer Leon and Y/N used to locate Elliot earlier, "Not a clue," he answered honestly. "But honestly, all you need to know is that this place will eat you alive if you aren't careful," Marvin warned sternly looking up at the two of us, which gave Y/N a soft shiver.

"Yeah... well, I was supposed to start last week and I got a call to stay away" Leon informed as he played around with his gun, "I wish I'd come here sooner" he finished, placing his gun in the belt holster, and gesturing to the building.

"You're here now, Leon. That's all that matters," Marvin spoke, looking at the diary or book thing Elliot possibly found. After all the warnings he's thrown at the two, he still tried cheering Leon on, Y/N however, felt out of place, she had no relation to the RPD, and no knowledge of gun use.

Leon was playing around with the walkie talkie thing on his shoulder before strutting over to Marvin, "OK, Lieutenant, I'm ready," Leon spoke in seemingly confidence, "Hopefully, you guys will be able to find a way out of this station" Marvin retaliated looking at Leon, and then me.

"That officer you met earlier- Elliot, he thought this secret passageway might do the trick," Marvin informed showing Leon the book page then handing it to him. Curiously Y/N slid beside him looking at it herself.

The statue from earlier, could be a key to our escape? She read the page aloud softly "3 Medallions, hm, I thought it was a place for just, oversized coins..." she laughed at herself softly. This would lead to the underground parking area, then out, she smiled cheerfully to the boys.