If Only You Knew

By bradleemorris

Harry Potter runs into none other than Draco Malfoy, four years after the war. The two discover that maybe 'h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
A/N and Sequel?

Chapter 38

118 4 2
By bradleemorris

Draco and Harry appeared in Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions. It was empty because it was closed for the holidays. "What? This isn't Andromeda's." Harry said, confused. "Yeah, that's weird. Hey Harry?"

"Yeah?" Draco cleared his throat. "Do you wanna know your gay name?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "I have a gay name?" Draco nodded. "Yep, it's your first name..."

"Haha Draco, very funny." He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "..and my last name." Harry's mouth dropped. "I'm sorry, I know that four months is a little too soon for most people, but we've been in love with each other for eleven years so I figured-"

"Yes." Harry interrupted. "What?" Harry chuckled. "Yes!" Draco blinked. "Yes?" Harry nodded. "Yes, yes, yes!" Draco smiled. "Yes, you'll marry me?" Harry beamed. "Yes I'll marry you!" Draco slipped a gold band ring with rubies around Harry's finger and kissed him. "Merry Christmas Harry." Draco smiled against Harry's lips. Harry smiled. "There's only one problem." He began while pulling a ring box out of his pocket. "This was going to be your other gift. I just wanted to show you that I did love you all those years. I knew you had doubts." He continued. "How?"

"Because I know you better than anyone, Dray. I know your likes, dislikes, fears, regrets, I know your sense of humour, but most of all I know you, who you truly are and I love you. I love everything about you. Even this mark on your arm. Draco, I love you and I know you already asked, but I want to ask too." He got down on one knee. "Draco, I can't imagine my life without you in it and I desperately want to call you mine. So, will you marry me?" He looked up at Draco who was beaming. Draco pulled Harry up to standing and kissed him. "You bet I will." Harry smiled and pulled away. He slipped a silver band ring with emeralds on it around Draco's finger.

"You look so nice today." Draco scoffed. "Of course I do, I look nice every day." Harry rolled his eyes. "You know, you make it very hard to flirt with you Dray." Draco chuckled. "You make me very hard," He said with a wink. Harry choked on his breath. "That, my love, is how you flirt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...
5.3K 109 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
358K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...
42.5K 1.4K 30
*completed* *** Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, A smile, A kind word, A listening ear, An honest compliment, Or the smallest act of...