TWDG: THE FINAL SEASON. (Clem...

By krigofalltrades18

***ON HOLD**** They've fought hard for 10 years. They've seen terrible things and done things even worse that... More

Your charicters look.
Prologue.
Epi one: Done running.
They Were like us...
Welcome to Alexandera.
Louis.
Chairles.
Interview with Rick Grimes.
Dinner and war game.
The next day.
Hunting.
Fishing.
The man with diffrent colored eyes.
Visiting the doctor and meeting more people.
Secrets told.
Ep 2: Suffer The Children.
The funeral and leaving.
Long time, no see.
The woman in black.
Return the hat.
The gathering.
Ericsson Boarding School.
Stay up forever.
2 weeks later.
Marry. Flip. Kill.
Stars.
The attack.
First kill.
Abel vs Clementine.
Ep 3: Broken toys.
Finding the boat.
Returing to Alexandria.
Why I left.
You have to...
The party.
Hey sweetpea...
You really think I'd let you all do this without me?
On board the ship.
Reunion of two enimes.
Epi 4: Lost and found.
Im sorry...
The last stand.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness...
Greaving son.
Please find him.
Bandits.
Yellow Dandelions.
Aftermath
Black Betty.
Dealership escape.
Broken trust
Us Vs The World
The Time Has Come.
The Kingdom.
Identities.
I was lost. Then I was found.
Episode five: Divided houses: part 1
Gone

Bloodletting.

1.5K 56 37
By krigofalltrades18

Y/N's POV.

I've been running, down this road, for 2 hours. Exhausted and terrified for A.J's life. He's passed out in my arms, which were getting tired from the running and holding him. With his blood now covering the bottom left part of my shirt. But I have to go on, for his life is at stake. And I have to find Clementine after I help A.J. She's out there by herself with bandits chasing her. Just when I thought there was no hope, I see the walls of Alexandria and the gate. I'm almost there...just have...to keep...moving....

Carl's POV.

I'm on the guard tower, watching the road down a ways and just waiting for something to happen. A walker to kill. A shooter trying to kill me. Or someone that needs a place to go or...someone running to the gate...with somebody in his arms? I grabbed the rifle and looked down the scope. I zoomed in and...it's Y/N Miller...With A.J in his arms! I put down the rifle and grabbed a walkie to call my dad.

"Dad, get down to the front gate!" I Said in a urgent tone.

Y/N's POV.

As I reached the front gate, I see Rick and Carl standing on the other side of it.

"Was he bit?!" Rick asks.

"No...gunshot. Please, help him!" I pleaded. Rick then opened the gate and him and Carl came up to look at him.

"Come on. Let's take him to the infirmary!" Rick Says. I tried to follow them but I can't hold A.J.

"You want me to hold him?" Carl asked.

"No..I..." I said as A.J slips out of my arms but Carl catches him. He takes A.J in his arms and carries him.

"What the hell happened?" Carl asked.

"That man in the woods, that attacked us. Shot him. He fucking shot my kid!" I Said.

"We will do what we can to help him!" Rick assures me. As we get close to the infirmary, we see Maggie, Ruby and Glenn on the street, leaving the clinic. They see us and they all acted surprised.

"Rick, whats going on? I thought they were gone." Ruby asked.

"Never mind that. We need to help this boy now!" Rick said as we all went back into the infirmary.

"Right, Ruby get a bed ready. Glenn, get my surgical tools." Maggie said as she rolled up her sleeves. Glenn then went to grab what Maggie asked for and we followed Ruby into the back room to a bed, where she lifted up the sheets and Carl placed A.J on the bed. Glenn came back with the tools Maggie needed and placed them on a table next to the bed. They set up an I.V unit and put the tube into his arm.

"Is..is he alive?" I Said. Maggie then got a Wsteviscope and put them on her head. She placed the heart beat piece on A.J's chest and listened.

"I've got a heart beat. It's faint but he's alive." Maggie said. She took off the Wsteviscope and turned to me. "Y/N, I need your help." She said as I go up to them. "I'm gonna open his shirt and I want you to stop the bleeding with this." She said as she handed me a small towel. I nodded and I take the towel. Maggie then grabs a scalpel and rips open his shirt and it revealed four buckshot wounds with some of them sticking out of his belly. I then put the towel on his wounds to stop the bleeding. As I did this, I became shocked and angry. When I see Abel again, I'm gonna rip his head off with my bear hands!

"Looks like some of them are sticking out still and the others are in there all the way. We'll have to remove them." Ruby said.

"How'd this happen?" Glenn asked.

"We..we were walking through the woods. Trying..to find shelter for the night. When those assholes that Marlon traded his friends too, attacked us and shot him. And I'm gonna go fucking kill them!" I Said as I tried to leave but Rick stopped me.

"Y/N, you cant do that!" Rick said.

"I am not leaving my girlfriend out there with those psychos!" I Said as I tried to get out of Rick's grasp.

"A.J needs you to be here for him! Clementine needs you to stay for him!" Rick Says.

"Besides, you look very exhausted and you have blood all over you. You need to rest and eat something." Ruby said. I then think about the logic of this situation.

"Alright, Okay. I can stay, for him and her." I Said, trying to calm down.

"Y/N, I need your help." Maggie said. I go over to her and stood on the other side of the bed. "I'm gonna get the buck shot out of his stomach. I need you to hold him down." I nodded as Maggie grabbed a scalpel. She then pushed the scalpel into A.J's gunshot wound and A.J screamed and squirmed around as I did my best to hold him. A.J screams hurt my ears as Maggie gets the first one out. She then worked on the second wound as A.J then screamed louder and started crying out my name.

"STOP IT, YOUR KILLING HIM!!" I shouted at Maggie.

"It's the only way we can save him! Now hold him down!" Maggie demanded as A.J stops screaming and stops squirming. I look at Maggie in fear before she checks his pulse. "It's okay. He only passed out." She reassured me. I then stood up and rubbed my face with my blood soaked hand, relieved and scared at the same time. Ruby then came up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Why don't you let us do this. Go and wait outside, okay?" Ruby said. I then stumbled my way to the front door from exhaustion and the amount of fear I felt, coursing through my body. I go outside and sat down on the front porch steps. I hear the door open behind me again and Carl and Rick sat on opposite sides of me.

"Y/N, your boy is gonna be okay. Maggie and Ruby have done this before. Maggie's dad was a great doctor and Ruby has had experience too. They know what to do." Rick reassures me.

"Maggie saved my life you know. Her and her dad and sister both did when I was shot." Carl Says.

"It's not that!" I snapped. "Clementine is out there, by herself with those raiders. I should've told them that we should find shelter. It's all my fucking fault!" I Said, getting emotional with teary eyes.

"It's no ones fault here. It's a dangerous world out there. You can't always predict what happens around the corner." Rick Says. Carl then hands me a rag.

"You got a bit of blood on your face." Carl Says. I take the rag and wipe off all the blood I could. Just then, a car pulled up to the infirmary but I payed no mind to it as I try to relax.

"That must be Kenny." Rick said. Wait...No...No, it can't be. I then stood up as Rick and Carl went to see this person in the car. When the car door opened and a figure came out, I could not believe my eyes....

IT'S KENNY!!!

"Hey Ken. Find anything good in D.C?" Rick asked him as I slowly walked over and got a better look at him. He had long, black hair, showing grey in some spots along with a very long beard, that went down to his chest. As for the eye, he had a black eyepatch.

"Yeah, I've got a goldmine of shit in the trunk. We can off load it in the morning. I've gotta get some sleep..." Kenny trailed off once he saw me. All me and him could do was stood still and be shocked with our jaws to the floor. "Holy shit!"

"You know each other?" Carl asked.

"Kenny?" I Said. Suddenly, Kenny immediately ran up and gave me a hug. I hugged him back as I snugged my face into his shoulder. Making sure that I'm not dreaming and that this is the same man that saved my life ten years ago.

"Guess that's a yes." Rick Says.

"Lemme get a look at you." Kenny said as he let's go and gets a better look at me. "You've gotten fucking tall, boy!"

"Yeah And you Seriously need a trim." I Said as we both laughed. Kenny then looked around.

"Where's Clementine?" Kenny said. I then went silent and looked towards the ground. "Is she okay?" He said, sounding more concerned.

"She's...shes out there in the woods. By herself. I...Let's go inside and I'll tell you what happened." I Said.

"Wait, What about A.J? Where's he at?" Kenny said, sounding more worried.

"He was shot." Carl Said.

"Shot?! What do you mean shot?!" Kenny said.

"Raiders attacked us in the woods. And Clem's still out there with them. Ruby, Glenn and Maggie's helping A.J right now." I Said as Kenny blotted to the infirmary. We followed him and we see Maggie finishing up his stitches. Kenny became shell shocked at this sight. Seeing the boy he helped raise for a while, laying in that bed all hurt and motionless.

"He's okay. I'd let him sleep now. Gonna have a hellva scar on his belly." Maggie said as she finished putting a bandage on him. Maggie stood up and went to me and Kenny. "I'm guessing you know him, Kenny?"

"Hell yes, I know that boy. As well as Y/N. Both these boys..Let's just say they helped me in go through hard times after when my son...Yeah." Kenny said. I then go up to Maggie and hugged her.

"Thank you so much. If you hadn't helped him I...I don't know what but it wouldn't be good." I Said.

"Your welcome. You can stay in here with him if you both wish. He should wake up the next morning." Maggie said as I let go of her. Kenny then goes up to A.J and sits down on a chair. I joined him by sitting at another chair at the other side of the bed as I look at the bandage on his stomach.

"Let's give them time to catch up." Rick Says to everyone else. Ruby came up to me and handed me a plate with a sandwich on it.

"This should help bring back your strength." Ruby said. I took the sandwich and bit into it. They all left and left me and Kenny in the room with A.J.

"I see you kept my hat and you had A.J wear it." Kenny says as he looks at his old, warn out hat.

"Of course. It was the only thing that me and Clementine could remember you by." I Said.

"Well, I'm glad you kept the promise. Just for this old dusty hat. So, what happened at Wellington? Why was it destroyed?" Kenny asked. I took a breath as I put down the sandwich on the table next to me. I then told him the story of why Wellington was destroyed. Where we ended up after that, with Richmond and losing A.J to them. Being on the road and fighting to survive for many years. Teaching A.J to survive. How we ended up in Alexandria and why we were kicked out. And...how A.J almost killed Marlon...

"Jesus Christ, Y/N. Why would he do that? What the hell did you and Clem teach him?" Kenny asked.

"We taught him how to survive. We didn't know that he would try and do that after he surrendered. I guess it's my fault. I should've never had given him that goddamn gun and taught him how to use it." I Said.

"Oh son, don't say that. You did the right thing teaching him how to shoot. Survive and fight. He just needs to learn to not shoot the wrong man." Kenny said.

"Well, What happened to you? Where'd you end up?" I asked.

"I went back down to Florida. To see if my home was still standing. I stayed there for a long time until...Well, let's just say things didn't work out in the end with this people I was with. So after that, I tried to come back to Wellington and we both know what happened there. That's when I just, wandered around the country, till I just stopped and wanted to die. Until Rick and his posse came and found me." Kenny says.

"What's it like Right now in Florida?" I asked.

"It's a mess down there. Hurricanes came through the state over the years. It's a big ol wasteland on the coast farther south of the state and with no law to fix it. Not to mention the gangs down there, fighting for territory. So yeah, I wouldn't suggest going down there." Kenny said.

"Good. Cause before me and Clem came here, we thought about heading south. Seeing what it's like down there." I said.

"Yeah...Well, we should go and get some sleep." Kenny said as he gets up from his chair. "In the morning, we're heading out and finding Clementine."

"Okay. Where we gonna sleep at?" I asked.

"There should be some spare beds in the back. We'll wake up and see A.J before we leave." Kenny says.

"Perfect. Let's go to bed, I'm gonna sleep like a rock." I Said as I stretched. Me and Kenny went to the back and found two rooms with a single bed to it.

"Not the most fancy room but it'll do. See you tomorrow, Y/N." Kenny said as he goes in the room on the left.

"Kenny?" I Said as he turns to me. "It's great to see you again."

"Yeah, me too son. It'll be better once I see my darlin, Clementine. Alright, go get some sleep now." Kenny said as he closes his door.

"Good night." I Said. I closed the door and laid down on the bed.

He's alive...I can't believe he's alive...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1K 54
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...
28.4K 951 30
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...
6.1K 170 10
I know you're all tired of me making New Books, but it helps Fund My Creativity and overall morale so... Trigger warning for Some: Dark topics. But...
60.6K 2.7K 77
You were eight when the dead began their reign. It happened in the blink of an eye, and the world around you was unprepared. The walkers simply ascen...