search | jake ff โœ”

By sunbiii

โCan a girl have a soulmate who isn't human?โž - In a world where everyone has to kiss their soulmate before t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (April Fools)
IM SO DUMB
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you ! +new book
100k!

Chapter 7

7.8K 301 673
By sunbiii

Sunoo and Niki helped me walk out of the classroom and I could see Jake and the others trying to control something. As if there was a smell that they couldn't bear. "I- I'll take her to the clinic. You guys can go." Jake said. The others nodded and left.

Jake approached me and put my arms over his shoulders so I can walk properly. We walked to the clinic without talking and we arrived. We didn't see the school nurse anywhere so Jake decided that he will do it by himself. "Sit there" he said and pointed towards the bed.

I sat on the bed while he gets some medical supplies and he excused himself and went to the bathroom. I didn't have an open wound but I decided to do something stupid.

There was a knife beside me and it looked pretty so I picked it up. I kept on looking at the knife then there was suddenly a loud thunder. I got startled so I dropped the knife and it made long a cut on my thighs.

"Yah! What happened to you!" i heard Jake yell. He ran to me and pulled my skirt up a little bit so he could see the wound. "Y/n why are you so stupid?!" he yelled and ran to the cabinets to get some more supplies.

He poured some alchohol on my thighs and I hissed in pain. I slightly twitched while he was cleaning my thighs with a cloth. "Stay still" he said and continued doing his work. While he was healing my wound, I couldn't help but admire his face.

I slightly smiled and I didn't feel the pain anymore.

"This isn't really the time to smile" he said. I immediately stopped looking at him and put on a poker face. 5 minutes later, he finished and gave me some water. "I'm not thirsty. You can have it" i said.

"Just take it" he said. "You take it." i replied. He glared at me and sighed. "Don't make things harder y/n. You take this water or I pour it all over you" he threatened. I took the bottle of water immediately and drank.

He chuckled and said "We need to go."

I nodded and stood up. "I'll take you home" he added. I nodded again and started walking towards the door. I saw his friends waiting for him outside. "You're finally done." Jungwon said while groaning.

"You guys didn't do anything right?" Heeseung teased and smirked. Jay slapped Heeseung's chest and asked for forgiveness.

"Don't mind Heeseung hyung. He's not in his right mind today because I kept on whacking his head with my notebook a while ago. I'm sorry." Jay apologized and bowed.

"I'm taking y/n home today so you guys can go without me" Jake said. They all nodded and left. Jake and I continued walking towards the exit and I tripped. I slapped myself mentally for not paying attention.

"Are you ok?" Jake asked and helped me stand up. But I groaned and realized that I twisted my ankle, why the heck am I so unlucky today?! "What's with you today? You keep on hurting yourself" Jake said. "Come on. I'll carry you instead." he added.

He kneeled down and signaled me to hop on his back. He carried me in piggyback ride style (A/n: I don't know how to explain it🙃) and walked. None of us said a word and we finally reached the exit. We saw that it was raining so he carried me to the bus stop where there was a roof that could cover both of us.

We sat on the bench and didn't say anything, but it was less awkward because of the rain. "So.." Jake finally cut off the silence. "Yeah?" i asked. "Eunji likes me?" he asked. "Yeah.." i replied.

"But why would she hurt you?" he asked. "She was jealous" i replied and grabbed a lollipop from by bag. "Why?" he asked. "You stood up for me remember?" i replied and kept on sucking the lollipop. I saw him gulp.

"What?" i asked while raising my eyebrows in confusion. "N- nothing" he replied and tried to avoid eye contact. "You want some?" i asked while showing him my lollipop. He gulped again and I chuckled. I didn't know that someone like him could be so childish.

I grabbed my backpack again and took another lollipop. I handed it to him and he smiled widely and took the lollipop from me.

I giggled and continued eating mine. "So when are you going to tell me the meaning of what Jungwon said?" i asked him. "What do you mean?" he asked and raised his eyebrows.

"I heard Jungwon say: No one, I mean no one. Is allowed to know what we are, understood?" i told him. "Ani. I think you misunderstood. Jungwon said: No one, I mean no one. Is supposed to know that I didn't do my homework ok?" Jake said. I don't believe him, I heard what I heard.

"Really?" i asked. He nodded and the bus arrived. We stood up and hurried to get inside so we wouldn't get soaked with the rain. We entered and went our seats.

We didn't say anything again and I couldn't take the awkward silence anymore so I just chose to sleep.

-Jake's POV-

Y/n and I didn't say anything, two minutes later I felt some weight on my shoulder. I turned my head to Y/n's side and saw that she was sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

I smiled and moved slowly to adjust my position so she could sleep properly and not hurt her neck.

-10 minutes later-

We arrived and I shook y/n slowly. "Y/n were here" i whispered and she whined. I sighed and slowly put her on my back so I could carry her up to her house. The rain was already gone but I was worried if I would slip while carrying Y/n because of the water.

I carefully walked on the street and sighed in relief when I finally reached her house. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. The door slowly opened revealing someone that I knew.

"Oh hello Jake!" the older greeted me and I smiled. "Hello Auntie. Y/n got into an accident and she fell asleep while we were on the bus." i said. "Oh my. Is she okay?" she asked. I nodded and she sighed in relief.

"Oh come in! Don't just stand there." she said. I entered and looked around her house. She approached me and I got confused. She flicked Y/n's forehead and Y/n woke up while rubbing her forehead.

To be honest. I got mad when she flicked Y/n's forehead but I tried my best to control my anger. "Agh." y/n groaned. She widened her eyes when she saw me and immidietly pushed me away making her fall to the floor. I helped her stand up and I could tell that she was embarassed.

"Why are you letting Jake carry you? Are you a princess or something?" her grandmother said to her.

"Auntie. She fell asleep on the bus a while ago. I didn't want to wake her up so I just carried her. And she can't really walk properly because she accidentally cut her thighs" i explained and looked at Y/n.

"Oh ok. By the way, Jake how is your mother doing?" her grandmother asked. "She's doing well" i replied with a smile. "You guys know each other?" Y/n asked. I nodded.

"Oh let's go eat. Jake you can eat dinner with us." Y/n's grandmother said. I nodded and took off my jacket before entering their dining room. I sat beside Y/n and her grandmother served us food. I thanked her and started eating.

"So..." her grandmother said, starting another conversation. "Y/n" she said. "Is he your boyfriend?" she asked. Y/n and I choked on our food and we hurriedly drank water. "Hm. I guess he is" her grandmother said.

"He is not my boyfriend!" Y/n yelled making me slightly disappointed but it was true so I chose to shrug it off. Her grandmother smirked and sipped her juice in a sassy way. "Oh nonsense. I know you guys are dating" her grandmother said.

"We are not. Grandma I told you for a thousand times not to embarrass me in front of people!" she yelled. "Oh darling. No need to be embarrassed. I already approve your relationship, Jake is a nice guy" her grandmother said. I tried my best to hide my smile because of what she said, then Y/n glared at her grandmother.

"Don't look at me like that. Don't you need someone? Your birthday is in 7 months Y/n. Jake could be the one" her grandmother added.

"Stop saying that." Y/n said. I chuckled and ate my food. "If he's the one, then you will need to pay the rent for next year." her grandmother threatened. I wanted to laugh but I knew that it was not the right time.

"Fine!" Y/n yelled and gave her gandmother an evil smirk. She gave her hand to her grandmother and her grandmother smirked back. "I know I'll win because I know that he's not the one who can save me." Y/n said.

I felt kind of disappointed. How is she sure? I can be the one- Wait what the hell? Why am I even thinking about it? Why do I even care?

"So Jake." her grandmother said to me and I looked at her. "Do you want to date Y/n?" she asked. I couldn't say anything. "Not this again" Y/n complained and drank her water. "I- I-" i cut myself off.

"Ok. It seems that your uncomfortable, so I'll just wait for the two of you to be together" her grandmother said and winked. Y/n groaned and I chuckled.

-8 minutes later-

We finished the food and I went to the kitchen so I could wash the dishes. I started washing them, then I heard Y/n.

"Jake. Let me do it." she said and smiled. "No I can do it" I replied.

"But your a guest. And I want to do it" she said and pushed me gently. "Y/n I can do it. You guys gave me food so this is all I can do to pay you back" I said and pushed her away gently too.

"B- but-" i cut her off. "You go now. Don't you have homeworks or something?" i asked her. "I do have homeworks but that doesn't mean that I can't-" i cut her off again.

"You'll go or I'll not talk to you anymore" i threatened. She put her hands up in defeat and left.

After a few more plates, I finally finished. I saw Y/n's grandmother sitting on the couch watching TV. "Oh hello Jake! You want to watch with me?" she asked. "No thank you. But where is Y/n's room?" i asked.

"Oh. It's upstairs. Find a white door that says 'Get out cause I'm sleeping'" she replied and I snickered.

I thanked her and went upstairs. I saw a door that said 'Get out cause I'm sleeping' and smiled. I opened the door room and saw Y/n studying. However, she couldn't see me because her back was facing me. "What the hell is 6 x 8?!" she yelled in frustration.

I quietly approached her then- "AHHHH!" i yelled making her jump and scream. I laughed and she slapped my arm playfully.

"Why are you here?" she asked. "Are you kicking me out or-" she cut me off and said "No. Just why are you here?" she asked and looked at me. "Oh. I came to tell you that I'm going home. Its getting late" i said.

She nodded and we went downstairs. Her grandmother was already sleeping and I quietly grabbed my jacket. We went outside and stopped. "Bye. Thanks for the food" i said and she smiled.

"Bye. You get home safely ok?" she said which made my heart flutter. I nodded and started leaving but she yelled my name. "By the way. You also have homeworks so make sure you do them too!" she yelled and waved her hand.

I waved back and entered the car who will pick me up. Unfortunately, all the boys were there. "You had a date?!" Heeseung yelled, making me jump a little. "I just took her home and ate at her house. What's the problem with that?" i replied.

"Jake hyung. Do you like her?" Jungwon asked. I shook my head and took out my phone to play games. "Hyung. You need to be careful. What if she finds out about us?" Sunoo explained.

"Don't worry she won't find out." i said and they nodded.

___________________

I'll end this chapter with this picture😌❣️

Edit:
-Thank you aqmhx24 for pointing out the mistake that I made in this chapter💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.4K 50
โDon't play with my feelings Lee Heeseung.โž I painfully stopped my voice from breaking as I looked away not wanting to see that man's face. โ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ...
20.3K 1.1K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...
782K 43.1K 66
# ๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐Š๐ˆ : "The Heavens gave me a shitty soulmate," โ‰ก ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โžด enhypen | nishimura riki โžด...
68.3K 2.6K 54
- โ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง...