Falling in love💖

By AyeshaTakia43

A Story of a pretty mischievous boy Xiao Zhan who fled from his own marriage from States to China to find his... More

Characters - 1
Characters - 2
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Thank you Note
Chapter - 9
Not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBO🎉🎁🎂
Chapter - 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter - 11
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW STORY
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
Asking your help
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Not an update
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
My Birthday🎂
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Not an update
Chapter - 30
Not an Update
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Happy Birthday Zhan ge ❤
Chapter : 35
💜💚 Hello guys💙 ❤
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Thank you!!!
Chapter : 38

Chapter - 24

3.1K 218 104
By AyeshaTakia43

"If you can't do such small things then go to home. These are trivial things and you can't do these things then get out."  Yibo said little harshly.

"I can do anything. You just watch Angry bird." Zhan said and turned to leave but got tripped in his own foot and was about to fell when someone hold him.

He saw who was that and it was non other than Yibo.

"Why are you so clumsy?" Yibo asked irritadely.

"No, I am not clumsy, You Angry bird." Zhan said and left his cabin.

He went to the elevator but it wasn't starting. Zhan asked a man who was working nearby.

"Hey, Do you know why this elevator is not working?" Zhan asked.

"Yeah, it broked down." That person replied.

"But it was okay in the morning, then how it broke down in such a short period?" Zhan asked.

" I don't know. You better ask someone else." That person replied.

"Now how will I go down stairs?" Zhan asked slowly and pouted.

"Use stairs."  That person said and continued doing his work.

Zhan stand there, pouting. Then he turned towards the stairs and went on floor 3. Meanwhile Yibo was watching all these things from his cabin with a evil smile.

"You think you can do whatever you want bunny? This is your punishment for staring at that person(Zhou Cheng)." Yibo mumbled to himself and smiled but suddenly stop when he realised what he just did and mumbled.

"What? What I did? Why do I care whomever he stare? It's his choice. Why I am behaving like this?" Yibo asked himself irritated.

Yang Yang's P.O.V  : –

It's been 2 years since I am working in Wand Industries. I started working as an intern here and today I am working as a senier graphic designer. I love my job.

From the last two years, I haven't interacted much with our CEO Wang Yibo. As he is also busy in his work and so am I. But I have heard from other employees that he is hansomely cold person. He is an arrogant.

Well, I think he should be little bit. He is a successful business in such a small age. I know his cousin Yubin. He is a nice boy. He also works as a manager.

Here in office the environment is very pleasant. I love working in this department.

Today Yubin introduced a boy to us. His name was Xiao Zhan. He was very beautiful.  I can't understand how can a boy be this much beautiful. When he smiles or laughs he looks like a bunny. Yubin introduced him as his cousin.

But today something strange happened which never happen before. CEO came in our department. He had never stepped here before. In fact he never stepped in any department before. He just came, take elevator, went to floor 9 to his cabin. That's it. He never showed interest in roaming in different different departments. But why now?

He scold his cousin(Xiao Zhan) for staring. He asked Zhan to came with him and we all back to our work.

3 Person P.O.V  : –

Zhan went to floor 9 and done his job what Yibo asked him to do. He then done all other task. By the time he was done he was exhausted. It was about to lunch time. He went back to Yibo's room.

Yibo was working in his cabin and waiting for him when he noticed Zhan, Zhan was drenched in sweat. He was really exhausted. Yibo stand up and move towards him and offered his handkerchief to him.

"Look, you can't even complete these simple tasks. How can you work here? Go to home." Yibo said calmly.

"Don't jump on conclusion by yourself. Did I complaint about you about anything? And for your kind information I have already done all the task. So stop your nonsense."  Zhan answered irritadely.

Yibo didn't liked the idea of Zhan working in his office from starting. And when he saw him staring Zhou Cheng, he became determined to not let Zhan work here.

"Bear the consequences then." Yibo said and sat on his chair.

"I am going to have lunch with Yubin." Zhan said and turned to leave.

"No, you will have lunch with me." Yibo said.

"No, I won't. I am going." Zhan said and left the cabin.

– : Time Skip : –

It's been 1 week since Zhan working here. In this week, Zhan and Yibo fought like Tom and Jerry many times. He was getting along with all. Zhan many times run into Lingjiao. Many times their heated argument started whenever She said anything bad to Zhan,  Zhan every time answer her back with full of sarcasm. Every time Yubin or other have to stop them.

Zhan was working under Yang Yang. And Yibo doesn't like it all. Every time he see Zhan with anyone except Yubin he called him and gave another task.

One day Yang Yang asked Zhan to bring something from store room. Zhan went to the store room. Yibo noticed Zhan going towards store room, so he followed him. Zhan entered the store room. He search for the thing which Yang Yang asked. He found that thing placed on the top of a shelf. He searched a stool  nearby and climbed on it. As he was picking the box, his foot got slipped and he was about to fell, Yibo was watching all these things, when he saw him falling, he rushed him and catch him in his embrace.

Zhan thought he was about to fall, so he closed his eyes tightly. But when he didn't felt hurt anywhere. He opened his one eye slowly and saw down and then he realised that someone had caught him. He slowly opened his other eye to see the face of the person who saved him. When he saw Yibo he laughed nervously. Yibo found it cute and smiled.

He placed Zhan on the ground.

"You got hurt somewhere?" Yibo asked.

"No" Zhan replied and left.

One day later, Mrs. Wang was not at home. She went to some events. Zhan was having high fever. But he didn't told anyone.

Yubin as usual went to met JiLi (his boyfriend)

So, only Yibo and Zhan were remained for breakfast.

Yibo got ready and reached the dinning room but didn't found anyone except servants. He knew that Zhan was at home. He asked one servant about Zhan and that servant told him that he didn't saw Zhan from the morning.

Yibo decided to check on Zhan. He went to his room. Yibo knocked the door but no one answered. Yibo again knocked but the same result. Finally Yibo decided to enter the room.

Yibo saw Zhan was sleeping but his face was looking weak and pale. He went further in. He went to the side of Zhan and checked his temple with his palm. Zhan was burning in fever. Yibo called Zhan many times but got no answer. Yibo called his family doctor. She told him that she will reach in an hour and till then wipe Zhan's forehead with cold water to stable the temperature.

Yibo asked one servant to bring water and a cloth. By the time Yibo done, Zhan woke up. He slowly open his eyes and found Yibo sitting beside him.

"Hey Angry bird, What are you doing here? Why you haven't went to office?" Zhan asked slowly.

"I have told that I'll not come today. You just rest. Doctor will be here anytime." Yibo said.

Just then a servant came and informed Yibo that the doctor came. Yibo said to sent the doctor inside. Doctor came and checked Zhan.

"He is now alright now. But due to weakness he has to get a bottle of glucose." Doctor concluded.

"NO" Zhan screamed after hearing Glucose bottle.

"Hey what happened?" Yibo asked.

"I'll not get glucose bottle." Zhan said slowly.

"Why?" Yibo asked.

"I am afraid of needles. I won't put a cannula." Zhan said terrified.

Yibo sighed.

"Listen Zhan, it's just a small needle. It won't harm you. Understand?" Yibo tried to make Zhan understand.

"No No No!! I have said nah. I won't put a cannula. I'll eat bitter pills but I won't put cannula or injection." Zhan said in tears.

"Okay okay!!'' Yibo said.

Zhan didn't put cannula. But he recovered fast as Yibo took good care of him. He didn't went ti office for 2 days and not allowed Zhan to go office for 5 days.

6 day Zhan went to office. Yibo specially take care of Zhan. He didn't let him do more or hard work. He asked Zhan to go home after lunch with his driver. After having lunch Zhan reached to Yibo's car.

Suddenly something hit on his head and he immediately lose his senses. Last thing he remembered that someone caught him and said.

"Boss, We got him."

To be continue.....

Hello guys!! How are you all? Hope you all are fine.

So how was the chapter? Do let me know your opinions in the comments.

What do you think who hit Zhan?

If you will find any word or sentence wierd then do let me know.

Do vote and comments. It means a lot. It inspires me to update fast.

Pardon for my grammatical mistakes and typo.

Photos are not mine. Credit goes to the owner.

See you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe   #yizhanforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 10.1K 48
Xiao Zhan is a cheerful and a happy boy but is afraid to love due to his traumatic childhood.... Will yibo be able to break the walls around zhan's h...
528K 34.1K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
5.5K 517 6
Zu and Zhan's life is in danger and he comes to save them as their bodyguard. What happens next is a pure entertainment with lot of fun and romantic...