Chapter : 35

Zhan was in his cabin. Someone knocked on his door.

"Please come in" Zhan said politely.

It was Lin Yi.

"Hey Zhan!! Do you wanna join me on lunch?" Lin Yi asked with a smile.

Zhan was about to answer him then Yang Yang came there..

"Zhan come let's have lunch together." Yang Yang offered.

Zhan smiled nervously.

"Excuse me Mr. Yang but I came first to ask him for lunch." Lin Yi said with a proud smile.

"So what we always have lunch together." Yang Yang said with confidence.

Zhan was watching them surprisingly.

"Come Zhan" Lin Yi said.

"No Zhan is going with me." Yang Yang said.

Zhan didn't knew what to do. He was smiling nervously. He didn't want to let down anyone.

And then there comes Yibo. After seeing Yibo everyone became silent. Yibo came and grab Zhan's hand.

"You are coming with me for business lunch." Yibo said to Zhan and dragged him with himself.

Zhan smiles. He feels grateful for Yibo came on time to help him in a very awkward situation.

Yang Yang and Lin Yi stared at each other with anger. They couldn't believe that for whom they were fighting Yibo has taken away him from them. They both huffed their cheeks and left on the opposite direction of each other.

Inside a five star restraunt : –

Zhan and Yibo were sitting opposite to each other. Yibo was checking the menu while Zhan was getting bore.
After checking the menu Yibo ordered the food and asked Zhan about his order.

"Won't we wait for the guests to come?" Zhan asked surprisingly.

"They aren't coming." Yibo answered calmly.

"What? Why?" Zhan asked.

"Yeahh!! They messaged me they can't come. So you order you food." Yibo said with a monotonic voice.

"When did they messaged you?" Zhan asked.

"When we were in the car." Yibo replied.

"You know you are really wierd." Zhan said to Yibo.

"Shut up just order your food." Yibo said.

Zhan shrugged his shoulder and placed his order to the waiter.

After 15 minutes there food arrived.
They ate their food with Zhan's chattering about random things.
Yibo was just eating and listening to Zhan's nonsense stories.

Time skip

Next day

Zhan was sitting beside Carman Lee in the living room. It was weekend, that's why Zhan was at home but due to some work Yibo left early in the morning.

Currently they were sitting and watching the TV.

"Ahh!! Aunt I'm getting bored." Zhan groaned.

"Why? Why are you getting bore? Don't you wanna watch TV then let's bake cake." Carman Lee said with a sweet smile.

"No Aunt, you are not getting me. You're not understanding. I am not talking about right now." Zhan said.

"Then?" Carman Lee furrowed her eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"I am getting bore of this sick life. You know I came here to escape from that unwanted marriage for my freedom, for finding my dad and gege but eventually I forget them. Also my life is not exciting. Not even 1%. It's boring. Daily I have to go to office with that  Mr. Angry Bird, then there he always gives me tons of work to my poor soul. No holidays, no vacations, no picnic, no enjoyment. Seriously aunt? He is a robot himself and wants to turn everyone like himself." Zhan said frustratedly and then pouted cutely at the end.
[Author:  I get you Zhan what you want to say? You want to say that your life become jhand after meeting Angry Bird? Right?

Zhan : *Nodding eagerly* yes yes that's what I want to say  *pout*

Author: See!! *grinning* I know what you wan...

Yibo : Did you just call me Angry Bird?

Author: But Zhan also said it.

Yibo : Wait you stupid author.

Author: No bye bye👋 *disappears*]

"That's it?" Carman Lee asked calmly.

"That's it. You asked? It's not a small thing you know." Zhan said with a sad pout.

"Okay listen here! Why don't you go on a picnic with your office colleagues." Carman Lee gave Zhan an idea.

"Angry Bird won't agree." Zhan said.

"He will. Don't worry." Carman Lee assured him.

"You ask your colleagues if they wanna join this picnic." Carman Lee said.

"Okay!!! Yeyyy!! This will be fun." Zhan said excitedly.

Carman Lee smiled seeing Zhan's excitement.

To be continue......

Hello guys!!!

So I am here again after a long time.
I don't know what I write in this chapter but I am just trying to start writing again and it's the beginning.

I'll try to update soon maybe before Sunday but can't promise you guys.

And thanks to those who are with me and my story till now. Thank you very much.

Love you all. Hope to see you soon.

#staysafe   #yizhanforever