Chapter - 28

It was very late at night. After eating the dinner Zhan was feeling very tired. Yibo asked him(Zhan) to sleep and he himself(Yibo) left for his own room, he took a shower and retired to the bed.

He was sleeping but then he got up with a jerk. He was feeling very uneasiness. He checked the time. It was 02:27 a.m. He gulped a glass of water. He thought to check on Zhan. He quietly went to Zhan's room. He opened the door slowly.

Zhan was sleeping while sweating profusely and murmuring something which Yibo didn't understand.

Yibo closed the door and went closed to him. It seems like Zhan was having a nightmare.

He was mumbling something like this while tears were flowing from his eyes.

"No no d-don't ple-please."

Yibo sat besides him and held his hand.

"N-No don't t-touch me no p-please." Zhan mumbling and was trying to pull his hand from Yibo's grasp.

"Shh Zhan calm down, it's me. Shh" Yibo was trying to calm down Zhan.

Zhan started to sob while grabbing his(Yibo) shirt tightly.

Yibo caressed Zhan's head and after sometime Zhan fall asleep.
Yibo stared at his face. He was looking so innocent and cute. He was sleeping like a baby. Yibo caresses his cheeck and placed a kiss on his forehead unknowingly.

When his lips touched the skin on Zhan, Yibo felt electric current in his body because of that he came back to his sense and realized what he just did.

He placed one hand on his lips. Automatically a smile appeared on his lips. He stand up and started to walk. In mid way he stopped, turned and looked at the sleeping figure.

'What if he again have nightmare? I shouldn't leave him all alone.' Yibo thought while looking at sleeping Zhan.

He again went to the bed. He lay down beside him.

Yibo closed his eyes and tried to sleep but couldn't. He turned his face towards Zhan. He smiled once again. If Carman lee or Yubin witnessed this, they might fainted as in a single night Yibo THE COLD FACE WANG YIBO smiled twice and for whom? For a adorable cute naughty bunny.

Yibo once again closed his eyes and slept.

Next Morning Yibo woke up at 10:30 a.m. He felt weight on him. He was about to throw the thing above him but stop and opened his eyes to see what it was? And it was non other than Zhan who was hugging him tightly while placing his(Zhan) head on his(Yibo) chest and was sleeping soundly.

Yibo sighed. He tried to put Zhan down on bed but the latter didn't wanted to leave the warm as he was hugging him tightly.

"Aishh this idiot troublemaker!!" Yibo said and again tried to free himself from the strong hug but Zhan didn't have any plans to leave him.

At last Yibo shaked Zhan strongly. Zhan woke up with a jerk.

Zhan looked around and found Yibo and said in a concerned voice.

"Run quickly, Angry Bird run quickly, earthquake. I just felt earthquake. Run what are you waiting for?" Zhan said and was about to climbed down on the bed but stopped when Yibo gripped his hands.

"What Angry Bird? Do you wanna die?" He asked.

"Okay if you wanna die then leave me because I don't wanna die." Zhan said and started to struggle to free himself from Yibo's grip.

"There's no earthquake." Yibo said calmly.

"Huh?"  Zhan asked confused.

"You idiot I just shaked you?" Yibo said.