What We Hope For (Sans X Read...

By Grace97721

Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . ... More

1~ Home!?
2 ~ Mystery House
3 ~ !THE GREAT PAPYRUS!
4 ~ Looks Like We're Snowd-in
5 ~ Red and Purple Eyed Nightmares
6 ~ Echos of Waterfall
7 ~ The Matchmaker's Plan
8 ~ Missing Memories
9 ~ The Ultimate Slumber Party
Stems of Secrets
Robots and Otaku's
Do I Dare to Take a Risk?
Howdy!
Bad Flower, Mad Skeleton
No More Skipping Leg Day!
Cooking with a killer robot~☆
MTT Mall & Spa
♡Dating Start!♡
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
.Don't believe his lies.
Bio-Blue Gymnasium
Face Your Fear
The Tell-Tale Heart
All is Forgiven
Time is Relative
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 1
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 2
☆Movie night☆
Nice Cream
Introducing: Goat Mom!
Feast for kings
A battle so brutal
♡Dating Tense!♡
Christmas Special 🎄 The MTT Late Night Show
Sheriff Who?
No More Lies
You're not drowning
Lovely Morning
The Story's Not Over Yet
A Promise To You
♡Dating Fight!♡
The Bake-Off
☆The Live show☆
True Lab
Tea Time
The calm before...
Taken
Where are you?
HP : Diminishing
Groundhog Day
Hope
An Ending
A/n Afterword
Extra #1~How Sans and the reader met
Extra #2~Genocide AU
Extra #3~Q&A
Extra #4~ Sheriff Hiss' Past
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
Update A/N
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Secret project has now been published!

🧁Bake Sale🧁

1.1K 50 15
By Grace97721

Frisk's POV

- - - - - - -

1/2/200X

Dear (d/n),

B/n (brothers name) keeps annoying me. Today he stole my (favorite toy) because I supposedly "ruined his vibe". He wouldn't let me get it back until I took the blame for the money he stole from mom and dad yesterday. Ugh it makes me so angry! He thinks he can do whatever he wants just because he's older. For awhile now he's been a mess and no one has done anything about it! Well it looks like its up to me or else I might find him on America's most wanted. (Thats a bit exaggerated...Actually a lot) Anyway on a lighter note, tomorrow we are going to (favorite amusement park) and I can't wait!! It will be my first time going there so wish me luck!

Sincerely,
(Y/n)

- - - - - - - - -

So far everything in the story seems normal. Except for her brother, he sounds like a jerk. Either way an average childhood. So why do I get the feeling that something is off? I stare at an echo flower as I  contemplate. I was in waterfall since this was the most silent area in the underground.

Before I could read the next page I sense a presence behind me. I turned around and saw a sleeping Sans laying on the sentry station. He seems to be slacking off.

He opened his eyes, seeming to sense my staring. "heya kiddo, still writing in that book of yours'?

"Uh yeah... still writing." I slyly put the diary back into the digital box in my phone.

"You working?"

"nope."

"So you are on break?"

"nope."

"Then what are you doing?"

"i'm taking a break from my break. it gets tiring slacking off."

"Riiight. Have fun with that. I'm gonna go visit Toriel." I get up.

"tori? she's at sugarbean's place."

"Oh thanks."

I begin to walk away until he calls out to me. "hey can i ask for a favor?"

"Sure."

"can you keep everyone away from this place at hotland? between 3-4 should do it." He shows me a picture of the area. I instantly recognize it.

"Uh why?"

"i'm holding the convention of nunya."

"What's nunya?

"none ya business."

I roll my eyes. "...Is this for some sketchy drug exchange?"

"what! no. where did you even learn about that?"

I point to the ceiling answering his question. "Well if you won't tell me. I can't help you sooo... see ya!"

"wait! ugh fine! i'm planning something simple for me and sugarbean and i don't want the others getting involved." I smirk at him.

"Well why didn't you say so? I can help you. Anyway, I'm going now." I say as I leave.

Hmmm... keep the others busy for awhile. I can do that, but that means I will be sacrificing time away from reading the diary. I need to find a better place to read it.

Y/n's POV

When Frisk stopped by, me and Toriel had just finished our baking marathon. We might have gotten slightly out of hand. Rows and rows of pastries covered the table. Each glittered with sprinkles and icing.

It smelled like a bakery and a candy shop at the same time. Frisk was so enchanted by the delicious sweets, her eyes turned into stars for a split second.

After we all ate a few of the deserts. We decided to set up a bake sale for the many, many others that remained. Toriel declined joining us because her presence could stir drama. She would still be receiving a portion of the profits since she made half of the baked goods.

Frisk helped me set up in Snowdin and not long after, a couple of monsters, turned to nearly half of the population in the underground. I bagan to worry that there might not be enough for everyone.

Papyrus and Sans then stopped by as they returned from their sentry duties.

"WOWIE LOOK AT ALL THESE PASTRIES! CAN I THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE A DONUT?" He asks.

"Of course!" Frisk says and passes him the donut.

"Would you like anything Mr. Skeleton?" I playfully ask Sans.

"yes actually. i want you." I shake my head at his cheesy pick up line.

"You want me for what?"

"meet me near the lab at 3 and you'll find out." He winks and walked away. He then came back.

"almost forgot." He grabs a donut and disappeared. 

Some time passed by and then I received a surprise visit. A monster that I hadn't met until now.

An elegant and lovely spider lady, with six arms. She wore a very warm velvet coat.

"Brrr. How could anyone sell in this freezing condition." Her voice was high pitched with a slight accent.

"Hello would you like to order anything?" I ask her.

"Order!? Now why would you ever think that!! Don't you know who I am?" I shook my head denying.

"Well since your brain can't figure it out, let me tell you. I am Muffet! Greatest Baker in the underground! And if you think you can take away my customers with your...pastries... than you are dead wrong."

"I-"

"Shush! I'm not done talking. You have asked for war. From here on out we are rivals!!" She crosses two of her arms and placed another under her chin confidently. "Let's see how long you can last." And with that said, she left.

"This doesn't look good." I look at Frisk wide eyed. She nodded agreeing with me.

We sold the rest of the pastries undisturbed and took down the stand. It was almost three so I went to the river person's boat and took a ride to hotland.

__________

"Tralala~ So many friends and acquaintances. Beware, there is a liar in the mix."

"Yeah no kidding." I comment to myself, the river person heard me and turned around. For the first time I saw the inside of their hood. There was nothing.

"Deception from others is dangerous but what is most deadly is deceiving yourself."

I tilted my head confused. "Huh?"

They turned around and said. "Tralala~" I sighed knowing that I wasn't getting any more information from them.

We arrived to hotland. The river person told me to come again next time and I walked to the lab. I spot Sans on the opposite side trying to drink some water. It evaporated before any fell into his mouth. Confused, he flipped the cup over.

"Yeah the water here isn't very cooperative." I tell him. He looks at me and chuckles.

"you got that right." He casually threw the cup into the lava pit below.

"So what did you want from me at this specific time?" I question as I take off my sweater. It was no longer useful in hotland.

"come with me, i wanna show you something."

_______________________________________

Another chapter done. If you noticed, this one is a bit shorter. (You can blame that on finals.) It will be like this for the coming weeks. So, til' next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 6 2
(Alternate Ending added!) "If you solve your problems with kindness instead of violence, then everyone wins! Violence isn't necessary! It only hurts...
4.6K 131 16
(Y/n) was a normal person. Around 17 years old. They didn't believe in those stupid fairy-tales. One day, one of her friends decided to dare them to...
216K 8.8K 23
It was just a normal Saturday. (Y/N) was playing Undertale for the millionth time. She was obsessed. (Y/N) had played all of the routes. True Pacifis...
12.5K 259 29
Y/N was the eldest of the royal family. Her life was great. She was turning 16, the age where she'll be able to help her parents with royal duties, a...