DANIEL BRÜHL || A terrible bu...

By Leuqar_Krabat

* A STORY ABOUT DANIEL BRÜHL. * If you want to know more about Daniel Brühl's career, here is a story that co... More

Ad
To Daniel 1
To Daniel 2
February 2019
October 2000
November 2000|Part 2
November 2000|Part 3|Fairy Tales
March 2019 | Paris and the dreams that speak.
November 2000 | Part 4|Daniel's first farewell
November 2000 | Schule: Daniel meets Múnich and his first friends

November 2000 |Part 1

48 2 0
By Leuqar_Krabat

Daniel had the great conversation of his life last night.
His father and him, all night.

He had screwed up, and this took away points in his favor.  He had wanted to take two steps toward independence and had ended up taking three steps back.
But what was done was already done, and now it only remained to assume it.  The saying goes: "if you go back, let it be to go forward with more momentum."

Now, Daniel was on the film set of Stucks in Blue, the rare movie he had been involved in.  Yes, despite everything, his father allowed him to audition.

- Danny!

Daniel turned in the direction of that familiar voice.  A young man approached him cheerfully, with an exaggerated smile and a bottle of Coca Cola.  Daniel recognized it;  however he could not remember his name with certainty, Ri ... Ro ... Rrr ...

- Ricky - guessing, he had extended his hand to Daniel in a friendly way, he was even more polite when he reminded him of his name.

Daniel responded to the greeting with a smile and a light handshake.  Immediately he remembered, again, that strange young woman, this Andy, the one with a boyfriend squared, and yes, of her if he fully remembered.

- I told you that we would surely meet again.- Ricardo commented.

Daniel affirmed while still smiling.

- Are you in this movie? - Ricardo asked casually.

- Maybe if they accept me.  I am just heading to the audition now.

Ricardo drank his Coca Cola while listening to him and then he said:
- Well, well.  Who do you want to play?

Daniel did not know it a day ago, after the great conversation with his father now he had a certainty.
- Mads, Alec Davies' younger brother.

- You will be Andy's younger brother! - Ricardo exclaimed excitedly, and added - the friend I told you about, Andy, he is in this movie, he is Alec Davies.

Daniel was blank, finally only said:

- You work here too ...

- That's right, you know, influence peddling.  - and Ricardo smiled.- And now we can see each other often, I know you will do well.  Anyway, duty calls us.

Ricardo shook his hand again and they both said goodbye.
How small the world was.
------------------------------------------------
- You are...

- Daniel Brühl.

- For the role of Mads, right?

-Yes.

-...

-...

-...

-... (?)

- All right, start.

- (...) Ahhhhh, well, ahh, ejm...
Alec, what the fuck do you think you'll do, will you leave us and then what, you can't run away from this.  It's in your blood, don't you understand?  You are not ready to face a world other than ours, we are ...

- Ok, up there.  That's enough.
Turn around, please.
Now to the left ... In profile.
Head on...
What was your name?

-... Daniel, Daniel Brühl.

- Ready, Daniel.  We will call you to let you know if you got something or not.  Good day.
Next!

-...
--------------------------------------------------

Daniel was somewhat stunned.  What just happened a moment ago?

It's definitely the worst casting I've ever been in, he thought.  Then he thought of his father ... "Aha, I saw what he wanted, something like this: 'Daniel, you see, you are not good enough to find castings, you are still a green snot.'  I hope they don't hire me for this ... "

- Daanieel!

Daniel jumped.  He caught his breath when he recognized Friedrich Wenders coming toward him with his usual imposing smile.  Wenders was one of his father's friends, he was also a director and ... for some reason he was here too.
"Influence peddling?"  Daniel hypothesized mentally remembering what Ricardo had told him.

- Mr. Wenders, how are you?  What a coincidence.

- Young Brühl, how did you get here?

- Well, walking, Mr. Wenders.

Wenders gave a short laugh and said:

- Daniel, Daniel ... Are you acting in this movie?

"Surely he thinks this is not the kind of movie my father would recommend to me" thought Daniel.

- Ah, if they give me the paper, yes.  I just auditioned.

- For what part?

- Mads, the brother of ...

-... Alec Davies.  Yes, let's see, I think they give it to you.  You are talented.  This movie is promising.  - Wenders began to walk and Daniel was forced to follow him to continue listening to him kindly.- I am in production, along with Harlan.  We hired a good actor, he was the first to be hired, and the best of all.  He's Irish, ah look, they just took some pictures yesterday, - Wenders had an envelope in his hand and showed it to Daniel- now I'm going to give them to him- he took a photo casually and quickly.  Daniel got a glimpse of it, but he would never forget that face.  A strange feeling invaded him ...

- Do you want to meet him?

Daniel reacted and, somewhat confused, answered almost automatically:

- Ah yeah sure

They immediately entered the filming studio and, without giving him time to get an idea of ​​the situation, Daniel met the intense gaze of Andy Gregson.

"Friedrich!" Andy exclaimed, wearing an immediate bright smile.  His voice was firm, his arms were crossed and his position was calm.

- Andy, how's everything going, look, I'll introduce you to someone.

Andy had already seen it, when he saw Daniel he only thought of how young he looked and that innocent face.
"He has a mouse face" Andy thought and said to Wenders:

- Let's see, who are you bringing.

- This is Daniel Brühl.  - Daniel smiled slightly and offered his hand to Andy, Wenders turned to Daniel- Daniel, this is Andy Gregson.

-Nice to meet you,- Andy said taking Daniel's hand in a gentle squeeze.

-He will play Mads.- Wenders added.

-If they give me the role - Daniel clarified.

- Oh yeah? - Andy said pretending surprise, suddenly he brought his face close to Daniel's and evaluated him with his gaze.  It took a couple of seconds and, recovering his original pose, he finally said: - Yes, you have a Mads face, it will touch you.

"And you have a crazy face", Daniel thought helplessly, just smiling and looking down.  "May I leave now?"  thought.

-Here, take yesterday's photos,- Wenders said to Andy, handing him the envelope.  Andy took it with a simple "thank you" and returned to his original pose.  Now looking straight ahead, the conversation was over.
Wenders addressed Daniel:

- Well, young man, now to wait what they tell you, they already told you when they will tell you?

- No. They didn't tell me.

- It will surely be soon.  We are already starting filming.  Ah, I don't know if your father told you, - Daniel looked at him with intrigue - there is a film that Marco Petry is making, he is looking for young, talented, emerging actors, like you.  Your father was commenting on that to me, I think he plans to sign you up there.  He will surely tell you.  Today I happened to meet Marco, and he confirmed it to me, the film is one of those of students, a college comedy, he is animated with the matter, I think it would be good for you.

- When do you start your auditions?

- He told me he has it scheduled for a month from now.  He's organizing the budget, production, and stuff.  Your father will probably keep you up to date.

- I will talk with him.

- This movie won't take long to finish shooting.  At least your part will only take a short time, about three weeks at the most.  It will be quick, and you can audition for the Petry movie.

-Thank you, Mr. Wenders,- Daniel said sincerely, then came a handshake and finally goodbye.

Daniel took one last look at Andy Gregson, he looked at him again when he saw that he was leaving and only nodded with a wicked smile.

"That's Alec Davies" Daniel thought as he left.

And then he saw her.

She, this Andy, the one with her boyfriend who would be Alec Davies.
She, walking towards him, twirling a key ring on her index finger too casually, with her hair down, a fringe, another too wide pants, and a black 3/4 sleeve T-shirt with a "LoNa a Todos"

Daniel stopped in front of her without knowing why.
Amanda, the "strange girl", also stopped when she noticed that Daniel was blocking her way, and said in a hurry:

- No, no, no, boy, don't stop.  Follow your road.

She gave way, Daniel smiled, and she walked right away without even looking at him again.
----------------------------------------------

-Liebe!- Andrew exclaimed as he saw Amanda enter.

"Do you speak German now?"  Amanda thought.

- Hello, are you free?

- For you.

- I want to talk to you about something very important.

- Io-io-io ... alarm, red alert ...

Amanda moved her eyes to both sides closing her mouth in a forced smile.

-Well, can we talk?- Amanda urged him.

- Clear.

-Can we go outside for a moment?- Amanda thought that leaving her on a bench with a friendly tree for her comfort would be an ideal setting for the breakup.
"I'm bad, I'll break a chango's heart," he thought.

As they went outside and walked to the benches of the nearby square, Andy Gregson wouldn't stop talking ...

- Look, these are my photos, the ones from yesterday.  You will like them, obviously because you like me.

Amanda took a photo, she saw it, she already knew Andy 50% but that was not enough.

-They're fucking good,- Amanda finally said.  - We arrived.

They stopped at the ideal bench, there was a tree, and a garbage can next to it, "Perfect," Amanda thought.
They sat down and Amanda got to the point.

- Andy, we're done.

-What were you saying?- Andrew had just settled down on the bench.

"I was very fast" thought Amanda, "let's go again."

- I said that I irrevocably decided to end my courtship with you.

"That sounded very far-fetched," Amanda thought.

Andrew frowned and stared at him silently for three seconds.  Until he finally said:

- It's for the fingers that in your juice, right?

Amanda did not expect that, she was surprised, she felt for the first time a hint of sadness, and then she was aware that breaking a relationship was not how she thought it was, it was not just a phrase and goodbye ...

-In part.- She said in a muffled voice, this was turning gray.  The tree does help, he thought, for the breeze was like a comforting caress.

- And the other part?

- I ... I don't feel, no longer, I don't have ...

- You found out that you don't love me.

- Yes;  But I love you, but it's not enough

- You don't have to explain anything else to me.  I get it.  You know, I never wanted to be a bad boyfriend, but sometimes you make silly mistakes, however I always tried to do it right ...

- I know.

- ... And in the same way I don't want to be a bad ex ... Fuck !!!!

Amanda was startled, many passersby turned in alarm.  Andrew really tried, but finally couldn't take it in.

- No no no!!  No!.  This is not OK.  We all go through difficulties, but they are fixed ...

- Andrew I ...

-... Now I'm Andrew.  Good!.
I love you, I love you so much ... you can't ... okay, yes you can.
You can leave me, but you can't make me stop loving you.  And I will not do it.  You will always be my girl.  You listened...

- AHA.

- ...Always.

-...

-...

Amanda was stunned, her eyes open and her body petrified.

Andrew got up suddenly, nothing less, and quickly went very far from the square.

That was an ending or what was it.

Amanda now didn't know what was going on.  Finally she settled on the bench and began to analyze the matter: Had they finished?
He said she could leave him ... did that mean she could leave, but for him to say he wasn't willing to leave her did that mean ... "Is it going to bring me inconvenience in the future?"  she thought ... "Anyway, whatever comes ... Confront"
She got up and went to her photography classes.

She walked through the Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood, not imagining that there was a future in which she would become immensely happy there, and immensely sad.

"What is love", he thought back then.

A breeze brushed past her again, and then she made out an oddly familiar figure in the middle of the crowd.

The boy had wavy brown hair, an average figure, a button nose, innocent eyes ... his lips in an intriguing face.
He was waiting for the bus, he was wearing headphones and shook his head to the rhythm of some song, his gaze lost beyond Prenzlauer Berg, beyond himself.

Amanda went on her way and didn't want to think about anything else.

Daniel listened to the sound in his headphones, and he thought ... he thought about the audition, the other audition, that lunatic Andy, and the other weird Andy.
Suddenly he felt alone.

I have to call someone to go out, he thought, I need to go to a bar.

Suddenly he remembered:
"Amanda. That was his name ... Amanda ... Ama ...".  And the collective arrived.  Daniel got on.

"Amanda ... Amanda ... Amanda ..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 5 44
Icba to write a description but here's a summary: an average uni student and a pro footballer. and an accidental meeting. but do they end up together...
895 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
2.1K 44 12
[This book is a continuation of my first book, The Demigod and The Originals. Please feel free to read that first so it won't get confusing.] You are...
5.7K 152 38
Christine Vargas was one vial away from becoming a Flag Smasher until Baron Zemo crushed her chances, only to offer her the world instead...his world...