Gaming Your Way There (kiriba...

By moldywonderbread

No quirks/aged up Kirishima and Bakugo are some of the most popular Twitch Streamers/ Youtubers. They both pl... More

Roommates
Animals
I Think I Like the Idiot
Its a Fucking Guarantee
Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
Headcannons
Some of the Family
Dont Call Me Man
They Fuckin Know
Boyfriend Tag
Heartfelt Rants
Its Mental Illness Ain't It?
Q&A??
Shower?
Panic and Relief
Sweet Talking Gets You Somewhere
New House, New Doubts
Speed Running Emotions
Hes Adorable
Mushy
We Did That
A/N (plz read)
Secrets Out
Cats Out of the Bag
A/N
We Have a Pool?
Roof-Top Picnic
Fuckin Canada
Its Him...
The World's At Peace

Im a Little Off...

798 40 5
By moldywonderbread

Bakugo pov))

I feel someone against my back and freak out of a second before I smell Eijiros Cologne. Wait- how'd he get here? He didn't fall asleep with me last night. I grunt and turn around in his arms,  careful not to wake him. He's still passed out and I shove my head into his chest. He shifts so his head ontop of mine and his hand is on my lower back borderline ass. I blush when I realize how low it is. I hate to admit how nice it feels to be held so securely.

I wake up a little while later to Eijiro on his phone watching some video at full volume. I groan and shove him slightly.

"Well good morning sleepy beauty." I huff and flip him off.

"Turn that shit down." He simply turns off his phone.

"I don't think I've ever seen you sleep so much. You okay?" I yawn and shove my head in his side.

"M fucking fine."

"Just making sure. It's 12. should we start packing now?"

"Like I said you already are." He laughs and pulls me on top of him.

"Not like that Katsu. We can go get breakfast and come back." My head shoots up.

"Farm house?" He nods. That's the best fucking breakfast place ever.

"You know it." I sit up and stretch.

We get there a little while later and I actually order something different. French toast with bacon and sausage. I get a look from Kiri.

"What happened to eggs Benedict?"

"I wanted something different so what?"

"Katsu you sure you're okay?" I shrug.

"I think I might be going into a depressive episode i don't know." I shrug and take a drink of water.

"Can I help in any way?" I shrug.

"Just be patient with me I guess. It takes me longer to do things and I need go be reminded to do basic human functions." He smiles.

"I'll be happy to! Just tell me you'll help with the moving process."

"Welll duh. I'm good at shoving it down when need be." He frowns.

"Well if you want to let it out let it out."

"I got it. Thanks."

The conversation turns on how to pack and the most effective way to do it. We get a game plan and our food comes.

Digital stuff first. Then clothes. Then kitchen. Then my animals. It's gonna take for fucking ever but it'll be worth it.

Time skip||||

We get back home with 100 cardboard boxes and packing tape. We didn't think about bubble wrap but whatever.

"You wanna start now?" I turn to Kiri.

"I get music for the first half." He nods and I grab the kitchen speaker.

"Remember we have neighbors." I flip him off and head to my room.

"They can suck a dick."

"You first." I freeze halfway down the hallway and get a laugh from him.

"Maybe later Eijiro. We'll see." I continue walking and go into my room. I hear a thump and snap around. Kiri's in the hallway face first. "Did you just fall?" He gets off the ground.

"No. No what's makes you think that?" I snort as he pouts.

"Eijiro you did not just fall!" He only pouts harder and I wheeze, slamming my fist down on my desk. "Eijiro please." I wheeze for a while longer before I calm down enough to look at him again.

"It's not that funny."

"It is red."

We get to packing and I let my upbeat playlist go on in the back. Eijiro has skipped some songs but I let it slide. They were pretty vulgar. I'm pretty sure I've spaced out for the last 20 minutes just packing. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Eijiro knocking on my door.

"I've been calling your name for forever. You okay?" I look up at him and shrug.

"Like I said I feel kinda out of it. I'm okay." He comes and sits down by me.

"You need any help?" I shrug again. I look over at him for the first time and his hairs down and his shirts off. I like him like this. He doesn't need to know this. God hes really fuckin sexy. I immediately turn and straddle him. "Not the way I meant by help but I'll take it." I roll my eyes and let my hand travel down his abdomen.

"You look really fucking good like this." He blushes heavily and looks away. "Get all shy babe? That's cute." He blushes more and I laugh to myself. "Looks like you're going pretty shy."

"Shut up." I laugh again and lean down to his ear.

"Fine." I get off of him and he pouts. "You told me to shut up. This isn't my fault." Lighting by Rico comes on and I smile to myself. "Get up. Pack. We can take a break when we're done with this." He groans and climbs to his feel.

"By break I hope you mean helping me." I quirk a brow and glance down and snort again.

"You get hard to easily." He pouts again.

"It's your fault." I shove him away and he walks back into his room. As he's walking away I hear a quiet, "such a tease." And laugh to myself.

"It's what I do best."

We get back to packing and it's pretty straightforward from there.

When we're doing packing up all the electrical shit we both crash on the couch in the living room. He splays out over me and I wrap my arms around him.

"Nap?" He pouts.

"You aren't gonna do it?" I smile to myself lightly.

"That needy for me Babe?~ cute." He whines.

"Suki please. I'll return the favor." I quirk a brow.

"Well that I can't say no to."

Kirishima pov))

"There you go Katsuki~" He releases in my hand wirh a loud gasp. I smile to myself and lick up his neck again.

"Fuck Red you're gonna kill me." I kiss him softly.

"Right back at you." I go wash my hand and when I come back Katsuki's sitting up still gaining his breath.

"You wanna keep packing?" I frown lightly but nod.

"Let's do as much as we can today. Then we can finish tomorrow. Push through it okay?" He nods and gets up. He suddenly hugs me and I smile lightly, hugging him back. "What's this for?" I rub his back and he kisses my shoulder.

"8 hugs a day for growth. You haven't had any today." I giggle softly and squeeze him lightly.

"Looks like we're gonna need to hug some more." He looks up at me.

"I guess so." I kiss him again as he kisses back. It's soft and comforting in a way. He hums and pulls away. "Let's pack. We can make out after." I nod and peck him again.

"Yeah okay." He smiles again and I blush. I like that I'm the only one who can see Katsuki like this. His soft mushy side.

"Now get your cute ass out of here." I smile wider and walk back into my room gladly. "You can get music now."

"Thanks Katsu!" I snag his phone and go to YouTube. I may have made a small playlist of my songs on his account.

~~~~~~~~~

We're done with all the electrical stuff and most of our clothes. We kept some out for obvious reasons. But with the amount of times I've tried to talk to Katsuki and didn't get an answer because he was zoned out made me stop it.

"We don't have to keep doing this." Katsuki looked up at me like I was an idiot.

"But I wanna finish." I sighed and picked him up off the floor causing a struggle but he stoped when I got him against a wall. He muttered a quick fine before kissing me.

Now we're laying down in my bed and he's being grumpy.

"What's wrong?" He shrugs and holds me a little closer.

"Jusy off." I nod showing him I understand and let him fall asleep on my arms.

"Night babe." I get a hum back and fall asleep myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.2K 63
⚠️Completed⚠️ Bakugou has been best friends with Kirishima for the longest time, when no one else could talk to him, without being blasted in the fac...
309 12 9
Bakugou Katsuki x Trans Masc Reader Rivals to lovers. Bakugo is always second to (Name). He hates it but he can't deny he feels something odd when wi...
2.4K 52 13
no quirks au "Kirishima a middle schooler who always gets bullied by a boy named bakugo. After 8th year kirishima moved away. About 3 years later no...
117K 2.9K 14
Kirishima x Bakugou fanfic After being saved from the league of villains and now living in the dorms at U.A. Bakugou has this strange feeling about K...