JATP one-shots

By xx_sunsetswirl_xx

Hey! welcome to my book! this book tbh is just a way for me to get out all my story ideas for jatp lmao- but... More

Infoโœจ
Christmas in the studio ~Juke~
over thinker ~Willex~
talk ~Juke~
A/N: Question? (sorta idek-)
stubborn ~Willex~
chaotic texting
incorrect quotes
new feelings ~Lalex~
incorrect quotes pt.2
A/N new story!
midnight stars ~Juke~
incorrect quotes pt.3
A/N
jatp Q&A!

burst of jealousy ~Ruke~

1K 24 26
By xx_sunsetswirl_xx

HAHA I JUST GOT THIS IDEA AND IT HURTS MY HEART SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO SUFFER WITH ME AHASBIDASIDB-

The band was enjoying their day off by being lazy in the studio, yes it sounds unproductive but when you're practicing almost 24/7 you appreciate a break even more. Alex was on a beanbag, Reggie was sitting on the floor (because he's Reggie), and Julie, and Luke were sitting on the couch. At this point the two were open about liking eachother, but really didn't put a label on it.

They were all in the midst of a random conversation when Luke pulled Julie gently into his side, fitting her head easily into the crook of his neck. Which quickly turned Julie's face into a shade of red, Luke looked back at her for a second and smirked, but then quickly went back to the conversation. Reggie watched this happen and was immediately met with a weird feeling in his stomach. He sees them flirting with eachother all time, why was it different now?..

Maybe it's just because he thinks of Julie like a sister, so he's protective?

No, it's not that.

He knew he was just going to tire himself out thinking of this, so he just decided to let it go.

Everytime after that if Luke even just simply messed with her hair, he would get this weird feeling, it was starting to become more visible that something was bothering him.

'You should be happy for them.'

'You're being selfish.'

'Why do you make everything about you?'

'God, why are you like this?'

These thoughts were swarming into his head, and wouldn't leave. Reggie didn't want to listen to the thoughts but was it true..was he being selfish to his friends?

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Alex who touched his shoulder.

"Hey, Reg you okay?"

"W-what? oh- um yep i'm great!" He put on a fake smile, that's what he always did, always faked how he was feeling for others. Reggie is a generally happy person, but when he's not happy he feels the pressure to act like he is, to pretend for the people around him's benefit. It was exhausting.

Alex looked at him for a second, trying to make sure he was telling the truth.

"Reggie..let's go outside to talk."

"I-okay, fine."

The two both poofed outside and Reggie faced the ground. He didn't want to explain this to Alex, I mean, how was he supposed to explain his feelings to him when he doesn't even understand them? It was all so confusing.

Alex stared at his friend for a second, he then said, "Look, dude we kept calling your name and you wouldn't answer. It was like you were in a trance or something..what's wrong?"

Reggie looked up and released a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Would Alex be mad if he told him what he was feeling? He swayed back and forth anxiously, until he finally spoke up to say something.

"It's just that..I was feeling some things that I don't know how to explain." Reggie messed with his hair, looking back to the ground, then finally back to Alex. 

Alex's eyebrows furrowed slightly as he thought to himself. "Oh..about someone?" Once Reggie heard this he got the same sinking feeling in his stomach before when he saw Luke smirk, and embrace Julie close to him. They made him feel this way but why? He didn't answer so Alex then said, "About Julie?"

Reggie's mind finally started to put the pieces together, he started to realize that what he was feeling wasn't about the girl..it was about the boy. His eyes widened slightly as he figured it out.

His bestfriend

His bandmate

His crush..

Luke

He can't lie that he hasn't felt something towards the boy before, but for some reason they are now coming to life...oh god, why, why now? He has Julie..not him

"No, not her." He spoke quietly, if he couldn't believe his feelings who could..

Alex nodded to his words and gently put one hand on Reggie's shoulder. "Is it about him?" He said, obviously referring to Luke. Reggie nodded slowly, and then felt a tear go down his cheek. Alex hugged him for comfort. He could feel his friend leaning on him while crying even more than before. Reggie felt a massive weight of guilt on him, like it was his fault for feeling this way about Luke..Julie was practically family..would he hate him if she found out? He secretly knew he was bi for awhile now so that wasn't a surprise, was he jealous, was that what he was feeling? He didn't like that feeling. at all.

After most of his tear were gone, he got out of the hug and stared at Alex.

"please, don't tell him..it will ruin everything for them."

"What about you, Reggie? Think about yourself for a second..your feelings are valid, trust me."

He rubbed his face. "Yeah, I know. I'm fine, I promise..just don't say anything."

Alex let out a sigh and nodded. Reggie knew deep down he wasn't okay. Now that he knew why he was feeling this way it was going to be even harder to hide how he felt about the shaggy haired male.

Reggie made sure he didn't look like he was crying, then poofed back inside with Alex. They both sat in their original spots. Julie and Luke glanced at the two.

"Everything okay?" Julie said,

"uh ye-"

Alex was cut off by Reggie, who was too scared that Alex would tell his secret. "Yeah, everything is good!" He didn't know what he would do if the truth came out. Their conversations continued on, and Luke kept flirting with Julie like he usually did..and it hurt. It hurt really bad.

Two days had passed and Reggie started avoiding Luke, he didn't want to get alone with him and do something stupid that we would regret. The only time he saw Luke now was at practice. Usually they would sing together into one mic, but Reggie avoided it as much as he could. Of course Luke was realizing this so, he decided to make Reggie talk to him. He was alone in the studio playing his bass, humming a country song to himself. That's when out of nowhere Luke poofed in and tackled him. Not one that would actually hurt him, just a play-wrestle one.

"Luke! Get off of me!"

"No, not until you tell me why you haven't been talking to me."

Reggie took a deep breath. Sadly, he knew that it was going to come to this.

"I-I don't think I can tell you." He stated softly.

"Come on, Reg. I'm your bestfriend, you can tell me anything." Luke's eyes were plastered in worry because he thought he did something wrong.

.

.

.

"I like you, in a more than friend way."

Reggie finally let it out, it felt so good to, but his mind started to spiral when he realized Luke hadn't said anything back yet. He was just staring at Reggie with wide eyes. Finally he let himself of Reggie, so he could get up. Once he did say something it shocked Reggie.

"I used to have a crush on you."

"You did?"

"Yeah, back in '95..I thought you were really cute."

Reggie blushed a little at this, Luke looked down, feeling embarrassed as he finally admitted this.

"I didn't want to tell you, you have a good thing going on with Julie, just forget what I said."

Luke frowned, but it was true he did like Julie, but did he also like Reggie?

Woah

he does, he always has, but it took this conversation to realize he never got over his crush for him. What was he going to do now..

"Are you sure..?"

"Yes. Positive. Julie's my friend, friends don't do that to eachother..besides you don't like me back anyways."

Luke quickly pecked Reggie on the cheek, and said.

"I don't understand my feelings."

Reggie's face heated up, and he felt his cheek with his hands. He quickly looked up at Luke who's face was glued, staring at the ground. He wanted him to do that for so long, even if he didn't know it.

Why did he do that? He likes Julie. 

She would be devastated..

"Look, Luke I really, really like you but-"

"Julie, I know. I really like her..and you. I'm sorry I made things more confusing."

And with that, Luke poofed out of the studio. Reggie was left with his rambling thoughts, and guilt for secretly being happy that he did it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

OKAYYY SIDE NOTE THEY DROPPED ALEX AND REGGIE'S LAST NAMES ON THE JATP INSTAGRAM AND HOLYYY CRAPPP-

ALEX MERCER

REGGIE PETERS

I LOVE ITTTTTT!!!

now that my excitement is out of the way lemme know if you guys want a part 2 to this story, or even if you have suggestions on how it should go.

As always, regular request in comments, or even dms are welcomed :)

byee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 192 16
"๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ"
47.3K 946 200
just some one shots of all the charecters :) I'll try to do some requests I don't do smut sorry It's up to you wether or not this is canon to my ot...
31.8K 244 20
short stories about your favorite characters and actors! requests are closed! read to find out, enjoy the story! started: ~'11โ€ข05โ€ข2020'~ finished: ~'...
27.5K 728 39
"You live in my dream state, we're lowkey my fantasy i stay in reality, you live in my dream state any time I count sheep...... I wonder if you look...