I'm in Love with a Stripper (...

By OfficialKingofCurses

It was Shuuichi's 20th birthday and Kaito wanted to take him and Rantarou to a strip club to celebrate. There... More

Shuuichi's Birthday
That Night
The Next Morning
Seeing Him Again
Asking Him Out
First Date
Male Urges
Just Some Casual Sex
Meeting His Friends
Taking His Virginity
The Morning After
FaceTime
The Best Dick Sucker
I'm in Love With You
Getting Drunk and Eating Ass
Selfish
Car Blowjob
Halloween Special
Their First Christmas Together
Meeting Shuuichi's Family
Double Date
Moving in Together
Furniture Shopping
Experimental Bondage
Valentine's Day
Kinky Time
The Reason He Became a Stripper
A Relaxing Vacation
An Entire Day Dedicated to...Fucking
Reuniting With An Old Friend
A Little Bit of Dominance...
Teaching Shuuichi How To Deepthroat
A Little Accident...
Kokichi's Awful Nightmares
Swimming Lessons
Trouble in Paradise
Kokichi's Special Birthday Present
Punishment Time
A Conversation With Kaede
Sex On The Beach
Kokichi Has The Flu
A Flashback To His Past
Kokichi's Parents...
Multitasking
Anniversary
Shuuchi's First Threesome
Will You Marry Me
Maki's Pregnancy
Tentacles
Wedding Planning
A New Fetish
Dangerous Sex
On Camera
Cuddle Time
Role Play
A Relaxing Bath Together
More Kinky Role Play
Try Not To Fuck Challenge
What Kokichi Does When Shuuichi's Not Home
A Sexual Massage
Kokichi's WAP
A Romantic Day Together
Puppy
Sugar Daddy
Drunk Strip Uno
Teaching Shuuichi How To Strip
Looking For The Perfect Wedding Dress
His Dress
Sloppy Drunk Fucking
Sushi's Big Day Out
Naked Twister
Eat Me
A Day Out With His Sister
Body Swap
As Soon As He Gets Home
Bachelor Party
Wedding
Opening Wedding Gifts
Embarrasing Secrets
Honeymoon
Ti Amo Con Tutto Il Mio Cuore
Reconciling With His Mom
Breaking Into A House Just To Fuck
Beach Day
Skinny Dipping
Kokichi Might Have A Slight Gambling Problem
Making Up
Hollywood Bitch
Shopping Spree
Disney World
Mile High Club
Maki's Babies
First House
Playtime
Babysitting
Mommy's Visit
An Interesting Tattoo
Yes Daddy
Kokichi's In The Hospital
A Deal
Special Visitor
Aftermath
A Surprise
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Sex Doll Sex
1 Year Wedding Anniversary
Noise Complaints
Kokichi's Abusive Ex
Baby Shower
Four Kids
Babe... Not While The Kids Are Still Awake
Little Doctors
Father's Day
Kokichi's Princess Dream
The Horse Head Stays On During Sex
Bed Wetting
April Fools
Milk Me, Master 🐮
Kokichi Fucks A Shoe
Hello Kitty Land
Shuuichi's Birthday {Rewritten}
Date Night
Trick or Treat!
No Nut November
Their Future...

Strep Throat

3.1K 68 309
By OfficialKingofCurses

( Fuck strep🖕🏿🖕🏿it sucks. It feels like you swallowed glass while simultaneously sucking a dick with every std )

Kokichi's POV

My poor poor baby is sick in bed with strep and I've been taking care of him like the good future husband I am.

" *Cough* *Cough* Ow..."

Guess he's up from his nap. I took our puppy up off my lap and put her on the couch. And I got up to go check on him in our room.

" Baby doll... Go back to sleep. You need to rest."

" *Cough* I've done nothing but sleep for the past 3 days."

" Does your throat still hurt?"

" Yeah. *Cough*"

" Well since you're up drink this."

I handed him the cup.

" What is it?"

" Salt water."

" Why do I have to drink this?"

" Cuz it'll help relieve the pain in your throat."

He just kinda shrugged before drinking all of it, gurgled it before spitting it back into the cup. I took it back from him.

" Is there anything you want?"

" Well if it's not too much trouble for you I would like some tea."

" Of course it isn't too much trouble! I'll be back in a little bit sweetheart."

I go off and make him some tea and when I come back I see that he's reading a book. I put the cup down on the nightstand.

" How's your throat feeling?"

" It still hurts pretty bad."

" My poor wittle baby, I hate seeing you like this. I just wanna kiss you and hold you and cuddle with you."

" I don't want to get you sick."

" I know, but if I got sick that just gives us an excuse to cuddle in bed all day."

" No I really don't want you to get this, it's awful. My throat hurts so badly, I wouldn't even wish this upon my worst enemy. *Cough*"

" Well you just stay right there and I'll be back with a little surprise I got just for you..."

I went in to the bathroom to go change, I specifically got a slutty cheerleader outfit to wear to make him happy, I got pom poms and had a bow in my hair. Then I skipped back into our room.

" Look! I'm your slutty little cheerleader! I'm here to cheer you up!"

I hopped up on top of him and sat on his legs.

" Sooooooooo...Do I look sexy? Actually don't answer that I know I look sexy."

" I really admire your confidence Kokichi."

" You do?"

" Yeah. It doesn't matter what room you walk in to you always think you're the hottest thing there."

" Think? I don't think, I AM. I'm a hot piece of ass and don't you forget it."

" I never did."

" But seriously it's like I told you I didn't build this confidence overnight, it took years to get where I am now. I never told you did I?"

" Told me what?"

" I suffered from terrible depression when I was younger, it was so bad that I tried to kill myself at least 15 times but since I'm here every attempt didn't work, death would've been so much better then continuing to live in that nightmare. I would slit my wrists and pop pills hoping that I would just hurry up and die in my sleep and escape the fucked up world that I lived in. I mean that's what my parents wanted so if I died they wouldn't have even cared, they wouldn't have even questioned it. God I fucking hate them, like with a passion. But I'm glad that my suicide attempts didn't work, cuz if they did I never would've met you."

" Do... Do you still have suicidal thoughts...?"

" No...Not really. I haven't for a while... I mainly just think about how I can't leave you, or Sushi, especially like that, and I'm sure you'd be devastated if I died,  I need you both, you're both my life. You're the only thing that tethers me to life still, If only I could give you a big kiss right now, so I'll just blow you a kiss instead!"

And I did just that I blew him a kiss.

" You're so strong Kokichi, really you are."

" Me? Strong? Have you seen my short ass noodle arms? Their like -10 muscle."

" You know what I mean. You went through literal hell growing up, and yet everyday you continue to smile and I love that about you."

" I can't keep looking back on my past, what happened to me happened and I can't change that, so instead of looking back I look forward. That and I try to stay positive for you babes."

" Now enough about my sad sappy past. I care more about my future with you."

" So why don't we have a little fun together..."

I pulled the covers back and pulled his underwear down. I started to jerk him off so I could make him hard.

" K-Kokichi!! N-not while I'm sick!"

" Don't yell baby... You're gonna make your throat worse... So just shut up, relax... And let me make you cum..." 

Since the skirt I was wearing was short as hell and showed my whole ass and not mention I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I immediately started riding him.  

" Ah... You have such a perfect cock baby... I love feeling it inside me..."

" Ah... Kokichi... We shouldn't be doing this while I'm sick... *Cough* *Cough*"

" Didn't I tell you to stop talking... You're gonna make it worst... Just start moaning..."

The entire time I was doing this I was still holding the pom poms, why? Cuz Shuuichi needs a lot of encouragement and what's better encouragement then shaking some pom poms and reminding him that he's good at sex.

" You're doing so good darling... Keep making me feel this good..."

" Haa... Hnnn..."

I know I shouldn't cuz he's sick but I really wanna kiss him right now, one little kiss won't hurt, so that's what I did, I leaned down and gave him a big kiss.

" You're definitely going to sick now."

" Who gives a shit. I don't mind being sick with you baby..."

"I told you I don't wanna give you this."

" Too bad."

"But fuck... I love riding you... It's always so much fun..."

I could feel myself getting closer to cumming, so I went faster.

" Ah...S-Shuuichi... You feel so good in me... You're gonna make me cum... Are you getting close baby..."

"Yeah... *Cough* *Cough*"

"Well let's hurry up and cum together."

I went faster and I started to jerk myself off until we both came. When he finished I got off of him. I readjusted his underwear back on, pulled the covers back on him, I took a napkin and wiped the cum off him and then kissed him on his hot forehead.

" Well that was fun! I'm off to go make your soup now!"

Then I causally skipped out the room like there wasn't cum currently dripping down my thighs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 342 14
This sets place in an au where the Damganronpa cast has their pregame personalities but their not crazy psychopaths and just dumb college students. h...
189K 5.8K 61
||NON TOXIC pregame oumasai|| (Part 1 of my saiouma trilogy) (Part 2 is "broken lies and lovely truths"-ingame saiouma) Shuichi is perceived as "that...
6.7K 91 38
This book will include all of the fluff, smut, and head canons that I had on my Tumblr page before I deleted it. While each one shot is different, so...
6.2K 262 52
"I love you." "No, you don't." "Need proof?~" ~~~ Saihara Shuichi found himself in an unsavoury situation. Trapped with fifteen others in an academy...