Who are you? • [SF9]

By oniongreen

She once was a bad girl, she would sleep with a guy one night, and with another guy the next day. Until she... More

BFF
KT technology
About Taeyang
The ring
D-day
Bad girl
High school reunion
In my dream
Lesson 1 - Noona
Who are you?
The confession
Good night
In my dream - 2
knocked up
Lesson 2 - Costume
The suit
Fundraiser
First dance
Tuxedo mask
In my dream - 3
Jealousy
First day
See you again
Meet the Parents
This is weird
Lesson 3: The perfect angle
Make me remember
Emergency
Hospital
The invitation
The Party
The shoe
The end

Misunderstanding

102 9 0
By oniongreen

After announcing Rowoon as future successor of KT technology, Chairman Kim was busy introducing Rowoon to his business partners.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim hooked arms with Sohyun, she couldn't stop smiling the entire time. "Sohyun-ah, I am so happy tonight. Taeyang brought his "girlfriend" tonight, who seemed to be a really nice girl. And Rowoon took over the company, and you and Rowoon are dating. Oh my god, it's like the dream come true."

"Auntie, I thought you wouldn't like it. Me and Rowoon together." Sohyun said. "You seemed to like Suzy a lot."

"I do like her, but she can't compare with you. Do you know how many times I prayed the two of you ended up together? After waiting for so many years, I already lost hope. I still couldn't believe you two are dating!"

"Thanks auntie for your approval!" Sohyun gave Mrs. Kim a deep hug. She's glad that everything worked out.

"Sohyun-ah, how do you want the wedding to be done? Shall we organize a big party? Or do you prefer a destination wedding? You don't have to worry about us, as long as you two like it...you know!"

Sohyun giggled, she could clearly see Mrs. Kim's excitement. "Auntie, we just started dating!"

"But you two had been together like forever! What difference does it make?"

"We will talk about this later okay, let's just enjoy tonight!"

"Sohyun-ah, I am really glad that it's you. You are perfect for him." Mrs. Kim squeezed Sohyun's hands tightly. She wanted Sohyun to feel that she was welcomed to their family.

_____________________________________

"Rowoon-ah, come over here. I would like you to meet the Minister of health, Mr. Lee." Chairman Kim tapped on Rowoon's shoulder, and introduced him to Mr. Lee. Minister Lee, this is my son Rowoon, he will be taking over the business from me. And the project that we have been working on will be passed on to Rowoon as well."

Rowoon bowed and greeted Mr. Lee. "Minister Lee, it's my pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." Minister Lee said. "Chairman Kim, your son is really handsome!"

"Haha, thank you. He is also really good at work." Chairman Kim turned to Rowoon. "Rowoon-ah, we are going to build a digital health platform for the health ministry. So you will be working with Minister Lee a lots in the future."

"Yes, we are also working with a few representatives from the industry. They will act as consultants as we build the platform together." Minister Lee explained.

As Rowoon listened to Minister Lee elaborating on the project, Chairman Kim called. "There, Dr. Kim. Come over here, let me introduce my son to you. This is my son Rowoon, he will be taking over the health ministry project. And Rowoon, this is one of our consultants, Dr. Kim Inseong."

Rowoon lost his smile as he met his glaze with Inseong. He couldn't believe he is meeting his love rival in the anniversary party, not to mention that they would be working together in the future.

Inseong seemed to be the calmer one, he gave Rowoon a warm smile and extended his hand. "Mr. Kim, nice to meet you."

Rowoon nodded and shook Inseong's hand. He gave Inseong a firm grip and said. "Nice to meet you too, Dr. Kim."

"I look forward to working with you. And congratulations on your promotion." Inseong didn't seem to be bothered by Rowoon's reaction. He patted on Rowoon's hand a few times to express his sincere blessing.

This took Rowoon by surprise, he felt embarrassed by his childish reaction earlier. He loosened his grip and thanked Inseong.

They talked for a little while before Inseong excused himself to the washroom. As Inseong walked away, Rowoon felt a little defeated. Inseong seemed very decent, and he was really professional and knowledgeable on his field. He might indeed have a lot to learn from this man.

_____________________________________

As Inseong walked towards to washroom, he felt like someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and looked. A familiar face stood in front of him. He gave that person a polite smile. "Hi, I didn't expect to see you here."

"Me neither." Taeyang said with knitting his brows together. "How did you get in here?"

"I am invited." Inseong tilted his brow but really turned into a smiley face, he could feel the hostility from a mile away.

"I told you to back off." Taeyang said bluntly. "She is not going to pick you."

"From what I see, you are losing too. She has already found love."

"Who?" Taeyang frowned. Was there someone else he didn't know about? He tightened his fists nervously.

"He is right over there." Inseong pointed at Rowoon's direction. "For you own sake, give up now, it's a battle that you can't win."

Taeyang looked eagerly to see his rivalry. "Who?" He asked again.

"Can't you see? The tallest man in the venue. The Chairman's son." Inseong pointed at Rowoon again.

"Hyung?" Taeyang was confused. "You think my brother is with Hyeri noona?" Oh great, Inseong thought his brother liked Hyeri, was that the reason why he backed out?

"Rowoon is your brother? And who is Hyeri?" Inseong grew more confused than Taeyang now. What was going on?

"What are you talking about? Aren't you following Hyeri noona all this time? How could you not know her?" Taeyang raised his voice. He couldn't believe this guy, wasn't Hyeri the reason why Inseong's here?

"Me? I wasn't...... wait....is Hyeri Sohyun's friend?"

"Ya, why would you bring up Sohyun noona? You know her too? Ar.... Wait.....you were following Sohyun noona, not Hyeri noona?" Taeyang's head was spinning like crazy. If what he thought was true, he would look like a total loser.

Inseong chuckled. "Looks like it's a big misunderstanding. I am glad that we talked it out." Inseong extended his hand. "I am Inseong by the way."

Taeyang almost had his eyes fell off. "Inseo....you...you are Sohyun noona's ex boyfriend?" Taeyang reluctantly shook hands with Inseong.

"Yes, looks like you knew me already. And you are?"

"Taeyang. Rowoon's little brother." Taeyang lowered his head. It was too embarrassing.

"Well, nice to meet you Taeyang." Inseong patted on Taeyang's arm. "I will be working with your brother for a little while, so I guess I will see you again later? Now would you please excuse me, I really need to use the washroom."

Taeyang nodded and apologized for his misbehavior. He let out a heavy sighed after Inseong left. He had never been so embarrassed in his life. But at the same time, he was also relieved to find out that Inseong was not approaching Hyeri.

Now, Taeyang must get back to what he was doing before he ran into Inseong.

______________________________________

She couldn't hold it anymore, she rushed into a toilet stall and shut the door behind her. She immediately cried her tears out.

She sat on the toilet and started sobbing. "Woo....woo." The louder she sobbed, the more she wanted to cry.

She thought he was the one. She tried. She tried everything to get him back. She did even the unthinkable. But his eyes were never on her. He didn't even bother to response to the pictures that she leaked. She was nothing to him.

Look what she had done. Now everyone thought that he dumped her, she became a humiliation. Now how could she face the press? How could she explain to her company? What could she tell her family? The thought of it make her scared, she cried even louder.

Knocked, knocked.

"Miss, are you okay?" Someone asked outside the stall.

Suzy was shocked because it was a man's voice outside her stall. She stood up and held her fists tight in front of her chest. "What....what are you doing here?" That voice sounded familiar.

"I am sorry to bother you, but you got me a little worried. And...ar....perhaps you didn't realize, this is a male bathroom."

"What?" Suzy jumped, then she realized that she wasn't looking when she ran into the bathroom. "Wait....I am coming out." Sigh, another humiliation, like it wasn't enough already.

Suzy slowly opened the door, she lowered her head and apologized "I am sorry, I didn't know." She took the tissue from the man and wiped off her tears.

"Oh...it's you, no wonder you sounded familiar. Why are you crying again?" The man asked.

Suzy looked up and met the man's gaze, she widened her eyes. She recognized the person in front of her. "You....you are the doctor!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 8 8
You was a sweet, innocent, kindhearted and calm girl until the talk comes about him. He was completely opposite to you as he was cold, insensitive an...
1.1K 81 9
Let me show you four stories of four main characters Yok This loverboy full of passion and determination wants nothing more than to find UNAR after s...
966 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
22K 1.5K 28
❝𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡?❞ ❝𝙞'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣❞ ❝𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙...