First dance

He......he got home that night? And Zuho carried him? So who the hell she slept with that night? Sohyun stood up from her seat, she was about to throw up. "Excuse me."  She ran straight to the ballroom exit.

Rowoon stood up as soon as he saw Sohyun ran away, but he was stopped by Suzy.  She lowered her head and whispered "Don't go, people are watching, you can't leave me here." He bit his lips and reluctantly sat down as he saw Dawon followed Sohyun out of the venue.

Sohyun went outside and sat on a bench in the garden.  Dawon sat down next to her, and caressed her shoulder "Are you ok? You look pale."

"Yes, I just.....I couldn't breathe for a second." Sohyun let out a weak smile. "The gown is probably too tight."

"Do you wanna go home now? I can take you...."

"No....I am fine.  Can you let me stay here alone for a while, I just need to some fresh air."

Dawon slowly stood up from the bench, but he was still worried about her. "Are you sure, I can stay...."

"Yes, please." Sohyun insisted.

"Ok, just let me know if you need me."

"I will be fine, I will see you in a bit." Sohyun waved Dawon goodbye, she then buried her face with her hands.  "I am so screwed! So who was that sexy birthmark?"

She stood up and paced herself back and forth.  She took out her phone and looked for the pictures at the night of the reunion. She kept scrolling and scrolling, but still couldn't find another suspect.  She bit her index finger nail.  "What if the guy was not from the reunion? Did I go for a second round?"

"Sohyun-ah" Hyeri tapped her shoulder from behind.

"Oh...." Sohyun turned around. "Hyeri-ah." Wait, wasn't Hyeri also at the reunion? May be she knew....."Can I ask...."

"You auction is coming up next, you need to get inside now." Hyeri took her hand and dragged her inside.

__________________________________

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is our last auction item of today, so please participate a lot." MC Lee Jun said.  "Now, would you please welcome our celebrity designer Kim Sohyun ssi."

Sohyun went up on the stage and bowed to the audience.  She still looked pale from previous shock.  She cleared her throat in attempt to calm herself down.  "Good evening everyone.  First I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your generous donation.   Since I am the last one on the auction, I am hoping whoever hadn't donate yet, please don't hesitate to make the bid.  Thank you."

"Thanks Sohyun ssi, she will be auctioning her first dance today as well.  So let's get started, the base bid is 500,000 won."

"Ok, we immediately have our first bidder here." MC pointed at Youngbin, who raised his hand as fast as he can.  Sohyun couldn't help but giggled at how fast Youngbin reacted here.

The bid was going a little slow at the beginning, Sohyun was getting nervous, her hands were sweating.

"We have 3 million won here, 3.5, do we have more than 3.5 million? 3.5 million going once...."

"5 million."

Sohyun turned her head to the person who raised the hand, it was Dawon.  Dawon met her gaze and winked at her.  Sohyun blushed and her heart was throbbing.  She wasn't sure if it was him or the excitement from the auction.

"Ok, we have 5 million once, 5 million going twice....."

"10 million." It came from a really calm voice.