Fundraiser

Sohyun took Dawon's hand and stepped out of his car.   People were already talking as they walked into the venue. 

"You look amazing today.  Just look at their reaction." Dawon put his hand on her back and praised her as they walked inside the ballroom. 

Sohyun smiled and started looking around.  "This place looks huge.  Do you know where are our friends?"

"We are the organizer this year, our table should be close to the stage." Dawon said as he looked at the seating plan.  "We are at the front right corner there.". He handed over the seating plan to Sohyun.

Sohyun looked and frowned as soon as she saw Suzy's name beside Rowoon at their table.  It was not unexpected, but still it bothered her that much.  They walked towards their table and Sohyun immediately recognized Rowoon's back from far far away. 

Youngbin came over and greeted them before she could get to Rowoon. "Hey guys, you two look amazing together." He offered both of them a glass of champagne.

While Dawon talked to Youngbin, Sohyun's eyes were fixated on Rowoon.  He looked dashing as always but something was not right.  His sleeves and his pants were a little shorter than she expected.  "Did he grow taller again in the last six month?" She thought to herself.

Someone past by her and hit her elbow.  Sohyun stepped away and looked.  Suzy was wearing a sparkling Versace hot red evening gown, she turned her head and glanced at her, giving her an evil smile.  "Oh, I am sorry, I didn't see you."  Sohyun snorted and rolled her eyes, but she had to admit that Suzy looked gorgeous tonight. 

She saw Suzy walked to Rowoon and hooked his arm.  Rowoon turned and smiled at her.  Suzy talked to Rowoon for a minute before she reached up and fixed the bowtie for Rowoon, obviously just for show.  Sohyun froze as soon as she saw this scene.  No wonder why he looked different, this was not the tuxedo that she made for Rowoon.

While the two men were busy talking to each other, Sohyun finished her glass of champagne in one go and took another one from the server as she walked to her seat.  Rowoon excused himself from Suzy and others and seated beside Sohyun.  "You look beautiful today, bear." He hadn't seen her since he last visited her studio, and he missed her a lot.

Sohyun looked at him from top to bottom and said. "You, not so much." She was obviously salty about him not wearing her tuxedo.

"I am sorry, I made a mess on the tux, so I had to change it last minute." Rowoon explained.  Sohyun caught him looking at Suzy while he explained himself, she knew Suzy must have something to do with it.  She sighed and took another sip of champagne.  Oops, Sohyun just realized that she shouldn't be drinking at all, she reluctantly put down her glass.

"I promise I will wear it next time." Rowoon took her hand and caressed her fingers lightly. "Are we good?" He carefully asked.

Sohyun nodded slowly without looking at him.  She was distracted by their holding hands.  It was not like they hadn't hold hands before, but she somehow felt different, she didn't know what it was.

"Hey guys, look who is here." Youngbin said as him and Dawon sat down on the table.  Sohyun and Rowoon quickly retreated their hands.  They turned around, people were already looking and whispering.  It was Taeyang and Hyeri.

The guys were in awe, they had never seen Hyeri dressing up like this.  She looked like a princess coming out from Disney Channel.  Dawon's eyes were widened "Is that Hyeri from our class? What have I missed all these years?"

Youngbin raised his voice as well. "I know right? I only knew it was her because Yuri told me."

Rowoon nodded and added.  "She does look beautiful." Sohyun nudged him and said "Don't forget who made the dress!"