Make me remember

Knock, knock.

"Come on in." Professor Jung said.

Hyeri opened the door and entered Professor Jung's office.  She bowed at him "Good morning, professor."

"Morning Hyeri, please have a seat." Professor Jung pointed at the chair in front of him.

Hyeri nervously sat down.  Professor had never call her for a one on one talk, she was worried if she did something wrong.

"Hyeri-ah, you have been tutoring Taeyang for a while now, what do you think of him?"

Hyeri got a chill on her spine.  Did he know about them? No way, they kissed in the practice room, no one could have seen that. And it was also sound proof.

"He's great...."

Professor nodded. "I agree, I can see a lots of potential in him."

So.....he was referring to Taeyang's violin skill?  Hyeri let out a relieving sigh.

"So I have been thinking about mentoring him myself, and Taeyang had personally agreed to this.  I know you have done a good job tutoring him all this time.  So I would like to take your opinion on this as well." Professor Jung crossed his fingers in front of him.  "So....what do you think?"

"Ummm.....sure, I think it will be a good opportunity for him and I believe that he will do well."

"Great, it's done then.  I will assign another student to you later.  Thanks again."

Hyeri let out a heavy sigh as soon as she left Professor Jung's office.  So Taeyang didn't want her tutorial?  He didn't want to spend time with her anymore?  She knew deep inside it was the right decision for Taeyang, but it didn't stop her from feeling bitter.

While she was immersing in her thoughts, she passed by one of the practice rooms and people were talking inside, she peeked through the opened door and saw Taeyang and Jiwon inside.  Taeyang was obviously teaching Jiwon violin.  He overlapped both his hands with Jiwon from behind fixing her posture.

Hyeri bit her lips looking at that scene and knitted her brows together.  "Jiwon, Jiwon, Jiwon! Why is she always around?" She thought. She walked away in annoyance, but stumbled on the door knob and made a loud sound.  Taeyang looked up and found Hyeri standing outside caressing her hurting arm.

Hyeri continued walking away as Taeyang chased her from behind.  He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.  "Noona."

"What?" Hyeri turned around and glare at him.

Taeyang halted, he was surprised by her blunt response. "Uh....I want to talk to you."

"What's there to talk about? You have already made you decision, didn't you?" Hyeri blurted out.

Taeyang frowned, he pulled her into an empty practice room beside them and locked the door.  "Noona, was it about yesterday? Cause I couldn't remember...."

"What?" Hyeri looked at Taeyang, confused.

"I think I had another episode....I forgot again."

"What.....what do you remember?" Hyeri softened her gaze.

"I remembered meeting you at the practice room, Jiwon sent me a funny meme, then I played, and Jiwon called again....and then....you agreed to do the photoshoot, and that's it....the next thing I remembered I was already home.

Hyeri's lips pursed as she listened to Taeyang.  "Jiwon, Jiwon Jiwon! You remember everything about her and nothing about me." She murmured.

"What do you mean?"