The end

"Hey babe, I am making dinner tonight, I am going to text you the address.  Can you come over after work?" Rowoon said on the other side of the phone.

"I thought you wouldn't have the mood after the meeting with Inseong oppa today." Sohyun joked.  She was bored all morning at the boutique.  He called just in time.

"Well, he is actually not that bad.  He's a smart guy, I have to say." Rowoon couldn't deny that Inseong was a good business partner.

"Wow, looks like you two are becoming friends." Her ex and her current boyfriend?  What a combo.

"Aiya, let's not talk about him.  So are you coming over?"

"Yes, can you make lasagna?"

"Sure, anything for you."

"Ok, I will see you tonight, bye."

"Bye~"

Sohyun got the address from Rowoon almost right the way.

"Oh....Hannam-dong..... isn't it close to where we live?" Sohyun questioned. 

She put down her phone and continued sketching for her new clothes line.

"Boss!!" Mingi rushed into her office without even knocking.  She looked like she was in shock.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" Sohyun was concerned.  Mingi was a cool her, she rarely seen her having such an expression on her face.

"Boss, you have to look at this.  It's trending # 1 right now!"

Trending # 1? She hoped it's not Rowoon again.

She looked at the top trending list for real time search, Suzy's name was on top.

"What is it again?" Sohyun frowned.  She expected nothing good when she saw that name.

She clicked on Suzy's name and found a bunch of pictures leaked onto the internet.  "She's using that trick again?  Who is the victim this time?"

The pictures were quite bury, and were taken from afar.  Suzy wasn't looking at the camera in the first set of photos.  A man was holding Suzy's hand and only his back was shown.  That man looked familiar to her.

"Have you seen it? Wow...dae bak!" Mingi exclaimed.

Sohyun continued to scroll down the pictures and found another sets of pictures.  It was taken in an underground parking.  This time Suzy's face was clearly facing the camera.  She was inside a car with her hat slightly pulled down.  She seemed to be talking with a man on the driver's seat.  Initially the man was facing back, but as Sohyun scrolled down the pictures, the man's face was finally revealed.  She dropped her phone and covered her jaw dropping mouth.  She quickly exchanged an eye contact with Mingi before she picked up her phone and magnified the photo.  The man on the driver's seat was clearly Inseong.

"Oh....my.....god!" She screamed.

"Right? That's Inseong oppa right?" Mingi confirmed her speculation by Sohyun's reaction.

"What the heck is going on?"

"Do you think it's fake this time?"

"I don't know........oh wow." She picked up her phone again and called Rowoon.  The call went to voice mail after a few rang.  "He is probably busy." Sohyun murmured.

"So what's the deal with the two?" Mingi asked.

"No idea.  But they both got invited to KT's anniversary party.  May be they met there....but the first set of photos....humm.....let me find out more from Rowoon tonight."