SCARED | Sirius Black

By potterdrip

"Is it really shocking to you that you managed to knock her up, Padfoot?" "I'm a saint." Sirius joked. "Say t... More

SCARED
Cast
CLARIFICATION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
EPILOGUE
Wedding
Uncle Regulus
SEE YOU IN ANOTHER BOOK!
Christmas Special (extremely short)

Chapter Twenty-Six

12.8K 322 104
By potterdrip

THE PLAN IS TO RESCUE SOLIS EDWARDS FROM THE TORTURE ROOM. Earlier, Kreacher, the Black's house elf, gave a letter from Regulus to Sirius.

"Kreacher was told by Master Regulus to give this to bloodtraitor." The elf gave Sirius the letter and immediately left — for the first time ever Sirius didn't mind the elf's attitude. He only cared about the letter.

Sirius, Edwards is safe and alive. She's in one of the torture bedrooms. I will open the floo network in the living room. I can't let it on for long. Come soon. Bring your friends. I will try to distract them. But I could only do so much.

R.A.B

Dumbledore had informed Solis' brother of her situation. Helios was angry and dropped his work to come to Hogwarts immediately. He didn't tell his mother. Sirius was relieved that Regulus managed to help Solis from getting hurt.

"So, what's the plan?" James asked. The Marauders and Helios were in Dumbledore's office.

"We get through the floo network. I know where she is. After getting her, we have to get out as soon as possible." Sirius said.

"Alright." Remus nodded.

"Where's Dumbledore?" Helios asked. The Professor was gone.

"Who knows?" Peter shrugged.

"Let's do this boys." Sirius said as he entered the floo network and tossed the floo powder, "Grimmauld Place Number Twelve."

-

"Regulus, son!" Orion Black called out. Regulus sighed and enter the meeting room. There, seated the Rosier's. This is bad news. Sirius will be coming any time soon.

"Good afternoon Mr, Mrs. Rosier and Felix." Regulus put on his best polite smile.

"It's good to see you Regulus." Mrs Rosier beamed. The Rosier are all death eaters. They all officially got the mark, unlike the Black's who got cold feet. Though they were all still followers of the Dark Lord.

"Felix here, helped me imperius the half-blood in Hogwarts. That stupid fool, Dumbledore, didn't even notice, something right under his nose." Walburga chuckled darkly.

So, it was him. Felix Rosier. He knew everything from the beginning. The last puzzle piece, Regulus finally understood the whole picture. His parents didn't ask for his deranged cousin, but someone from the inside — Felix Rosier. To not raise suspicions, he used a puppet — Belle Hallow. Everything makes so much sense now.

"You didn't tell me that." Regulus looked at Felix Rosier.

"I was just doing you a favor since you couldn't do your job. After all, we are on the same side here. Aren't we?" Felix smirked.

"I suppose so." Regulus is internally cursing. How is he going to distract five dark wizards and witches. He could only wish Sirius brought a lot of back-up.

"I brought the extermination potion, Orion." Mr Rosier smiled darkly. "Like Felix said we are on the same side. We should not let half-bloods taint our blood-line."

"That's splendid." Orion smiled darkly.

Fuck.

-

Solis Edwards stared at the ceiling. Waiting and waiting for someone to save her. She then looked at Belle, she wondered how long has she been imperiused. It must be traumatizing to become a pawn. Doing evil deeds. Hurting people, yet couldn't remember anything but glimpses.

"Solis."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry. For some reason, I feel extremely guilty. My memory is not well you see, but I feel like I did horrible things to you and for that I'm sorry."

"You were under a spell, Belle. I- it's not your fault." Solis looked at the curly haired girl.

"I- just wish I could remember something. Just...something. I only remembered getting tortured and my last memory of Hogwarts was giving you that half-arsed apology."

Solis almost laughed to the last part. It would be funnier if they were not stuck in a dungeon waiting for their doom. As someone might just kill them any second.

"I'm sorry for sleeping with Adrian. I swear I was in love with him. Didn't know why though. He's a git." Belle sighed.

"It's fine. I've already forgotten about it." Solis said.

Suddenly, the door flung open. Revealing Sirius and Helios with wands out.

"Solis!"

The girl immediately looked over and meet his grey eyes. It has only been a day, but seeing him again made her feel a lot better now.

"Siri!"

The other boys were keeping out for anybody who's coming. Helios unlocked the door with a complicated spell. Solis stood up and immediately ran to Sirius. He pulled her to his warm embrace.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Your brother is here too you know." Helios rolled his eyes. He was honestly relieved that his sister looked fine.

"Let's get out of here!" Sirius said.

"Wait! We need to take her too." She pointed at Belle.

"Belle? But, She did this to you." Helios said.

"She was imperiused. Now please get her out."

"Fine." The Oldest Edwards unlocked the other door. Helping Belle to stand up.

"Let's go!" Sirius said. They walked back up meeting the rest of the boys.

"Well..well..well, look who we have here. A bunch of mudbloods and filthy blood traitors." A voice said. They looked up to see the Rosier's and the Black's. "This is a good day." Seeing both Orion and Walburga triggered something in Bella causing her to pass out.

"Sirius! How dare you walk back into this house! To save that half-blood?" Walburga screeched. Regulus could not say anything and decided to plan out ways to help his brother — even just a bit.

"I won't let you hurt her." Sirius said.

"Kill them." The older man who was assumed to be Felix Rosier's father said.

Regulus widened his eyes, "What about the ministry?!"

"The Dark Lord will be proud of us." Felix smirked.

The group of death eaters threw hexes towards them. But, Helios was quick enough to set a protection barrier. He's a healer, but he should not be underestimated.

"Go to the floo network. Now. I'll catch up." Sirius said.

"B-but what about you?" Solis worriedly said. The rest of the group were holding off the dark wizards and witches. Regulus only used light hexes and trying not to hurt anyone.

"Go. Now! Take Hallow with you." Sirius ordered, "Wormy, go with them. Go." It seems like nothing will change his mind. As they were about to leave, Solis got hit by a cruciatus curse from one of the death eaters.

"No! Solis!" Sirius shouted. Solis was on the ground. Twitching.

"Solis!" Helios groaned. He couldn't move, he had to deflect the dark spells. The oldest Edwards casted stupefy which put one of the Rosier's down. The old lady was stunned and passed out. Angering her husband.

The pregnant girl was holding onto her stomach. Sirius ran towards Solis. This was an opportunity for Felix Rosier to attack them. The others were too busy. Solis looked around to see Felix raising his wand towards them. She widened her eyes.

As Felix casted a dark spell, suddenly someone blocked it. A new presence arrived. It was Gwen and Stella.

"Miss us?" Stella said. She was annoyed at the lack of information from her friends that Solis was kidnapped. Dumbledore informed Gwen, to which she told Stella and here they are.

"Gwen? Stella?" Remus said.

"This is why you tell your friends about important situations like this." Gwen nagged as she flicked her wand to make a barrier of defense around the group. Something she learned earlier this year.

"This is dangerous." James looked at his girlfriend.

"And you're still here. I think I can take it." Gwen told James.

"Fine." James couldn't argue any longer. The protection barrier was constantly aimed by the death eaters.

"More blood traitors." Orion Black scoffed.

"I know you. You're that mudblood's sister." Walburga said. Realizing that she is Ted Tonks' sister. "Today is truly a good day. My brother will be happy to hear that I kill you." She chuckled darkly.

Solis finally stopped having a seizure on the floor. She felt weak. Tears streaming down her face. Is her baby okay? The pain was still lingering in her body.

"Take her and Hallow." Sirius said.

"Fine." Gwen helped carry Belle — she didn't understand why they're helping the girl but did it nevertheless, while Stella and Peter carried the pregnant girl. They get to the network as soon as possible.

"We need to take them to St.Mungo's." Stella said.

"They're both unstable." Peter said. Belle was still blacked out from trauma and Solis from the pain.

"Let's go."

"St.Mungo's" they went through the floo.

Author's note:
How's the pregnancy going to be for Solis?! Lol okay uhm. See ya'll next chapter!! I'm kinda sad this story is coming to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 21.7K 50
πš‚πš˜ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšπš˜πš› πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπšŠπš’πš’πš—πš "𝚞𝚜" 'π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:...
125K 3.6K 81
The blade in her grasp ached her wrist. Like an uncleaned paintbrush, the remnants of her work remained on the delicate steel. Crimson paint smothere...
48.8K 1.4K 24
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...
223K 10.3K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...