Chapter Three

IT HAS BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SINCE THEY ARRIVED IN HOGWARTS

IT HAS BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SINCE THEY ARRIVED IN HOGWARTS. Solis Edwards and Sirius Black haven't spoken to one another. They were only brave enough to glance at each other when the other wasn't looking. But, what was on Solis' thoughts right now is the fact that she missed her period. She decided that it might be a coincidence or a one time thing. To ease her worry, she decided to see the matron, Madam Pomfrey.

"Hello Madam Pomfrey."

"Oh hello, Miss Edwards. Is there anything you need?"

"I was just wondering. Is it normal to miss my period? Other than being pregnant, which would be crazy. Is there any type of reproductive illness?"

"Dear, it's normal to miss your period other than from pregnancy, maybe from hormonal imbalances."

"I see. It's probably just that. I worried for nothing. Thank you very much Madam Pomfrey." The matron smiled with obvious worry lacing it.

"You are welcome my dear."

Solis left to meet up with Stella. They have been very close to each other. Whether it be Solis' bluntness or sarcastic remark, Stella can't help but to feel entertained and joyful being around the brunette.

"Hey Sol. What's up? You looked tired." Stella pointed out.

"I've just been studying nonstop. I just need more sleep. That's probably why I missed my period."

"You missed your period?"

"Yeah. Madam Pomfrey said it's normal and probably from hormonal imbalances or you know the good ol' pregnancy ha ha." Solis joked but Stella furrowed her brows.

"When did you have sex with Sirius?"

"Probably almost 5 weeks ago?"

"Do you- do you think you're pregnant?" Stella asked anxiously.

"Of- of course not," Solis laughed awkwardly, "He pulled out. I think."

"What do you mean you think? You didn't take any contraceptive charms? Or condoms? Please tell me you did!"

"I- We didn't but- but I just thought he was experienced, so I was guessing his pull out game must be strong." Solis realized how dumb she sounded right now but she didn't want to accept the fact that she might be pregnant with Sirius Black's baby. "We're probably over-analyzing things."

"For your sake, I sure hope so." Stella nodded.

"Change of topic. Can I have a sleep-over tonight?"

"You want to sleep at Gryffindor dorm?"

"Well, I'm nauseous with horrible headache and seeing that backstabbing bitch will make it worst. Pleaseeeee!" Solis begged.

"Fine. I'm saying yes because I feel bad that you have to see your ex's mistress all the time."

"Nah. You're saying yes because you love me. I'm gonna get my things. Let's go."