Chapter Twenty-Three

REGULUS BLACK HEARD ABOUT WHAT OCCURRED FOR THE PAST WEEK

REGULUS BLACK HEARD ABOUT WHAT OCCURRED FOR THE PAST WEEK. It is extremely obvious that it was his parents' doing. He just didn't know who their pawn was. Lately, it's been hard for the Black heir. He has been looking into the existence of Horcruxes. For the things that Regulus have done, the Dark Lord favors him. Even shared his knowledge about horcrux. The boy suspects that the 'immortality' that Voldemort has came from those dark things.

"-Lack. Black." A voice called out.

"What do you want Rosier?"

"The dark lord has plans." Felix Rosier said.

"We all know that." Regulus rolled his eyes.

"I know what we should do."

"What?"

"Torture the mudbloods of Hogwarts." Rosier evilly smirked.

"Who?" Regulus hated taking part in hurting people. But, he has to. For the sake of his life.

"We can start with Lily Evans, that filthy mudblood. She's always been confident about her blood status."

"No. It's too risky. She will be gathering unwanted attentions."

"I say Mary McDonald. That nerdy mudblood." Aidan Avery chimed in.

"You're joining on this?" Regulus asked.

"Why not? Anything to please the Dark Lord."

"What makes all of you think that the Dark Lord will be please about this? Don't you remember this is the territory of Dumbledore." Regulus pointed out.

"Don't be a downer Regulus, even Snape agrees." The ringleader of the Slytherins, Oscar Mulciber came in with Severus Snape. Seems like the latter didn't hear the Lily Evans part. It was obvious to Regulus that the boy is in love with the muggleborn.

"You guys can do whatever you want. I will take no part in this stupidity." Regulus take his book and left towards the dormitory.

"Something is odd with Black." Snape started.

"He's always wary of us. But, still, he's the Dark Lord's favorite. We can't do anything to him." Mulciber scoffed.

"As of yet." Avery said.

"Now. I'll go with your suggestion Avery, we'll go with the nerdy mudblood." A dark smile etched on Mulciber's face.