Chapter Eleven

SOLIS EDWARDS DID NOT WANT TO ADMIT IT

SOLIS EDWARDS DID NOT WANT TO ADMIT IT. Admit that she was annoyed. Admit that it bothered her. It was hard enough pretending that it does not faze her at all, the fact that Sirius was caught kissing another girl. She blamed it on the hormones. Sirius had profusely begged for forgiveness that she shrugged off. They weren't in a relationship. The only thing that connected them was the baby inside of her. At least that's what she thought.

"It's fine Sirius. You kissed another girl and it's okay. We are not in a relationship. I don't have the right to be mad at you." The girl sighed, "I've said this a hundred times. Stop apologizing for Merlin sake."

"I understand that. But, I just want you to know I didn't kiss her back and pushed her away immediately." Sirius explained again. They were now in Solis' room after what had happened the other night. Truthfully a part of her was relieved that Sirius pushed that girl away but she didn't know why.

"You're lucky it's a Saturday and we have zero classes."

"I'm really sor-"

"I forgive you, even though it's no ones fault. I will forgive you if that's what it takes to shut you up."

"Okay." Sirius smiled happily. "Like you said it's a saturday, what would you like to do Sola?"

"I don't know. We want to just lounge around in here ." Solis has been using that pronoun as a representation of her and the baby, a small quirk that warms Sirius' heart.

"Okay." Solis sat on the red sofa, in which Sirius followed. He had this sudden urge to lay on her lap.

"Sirius- you-"

"Please let me stay. I want to be closer to our baby." This softens Solis'heart and she let him stay on her lap. The girl stroked his hair as the boy caressed her baby bump whispering soft I Love You's to the growing baby. She knew that it was for the baby and not her but it warms her heart greatly.

"Siri..."

"Hmm?"

"You're going to be an amazing father."

"You think so?"

"I know so." Solis smiled. The past 2 months, Sirius Black has been nothing but supportive, caring and helpful. He's so much more than what she initially imagined. She cared for him, not just as the father of her child but as a friend.

Sirius sat up. He remembered why she had captured his interest in the first place. It wasn't because she was different but it's her radiance. She wasn't a pure untainted white lotus, nor was she a pool of thorn. She was brave and honest but not foolish. Solis Edwards felt familiar to his broken self. Both her and the baby gave him a chance, a new start. To be better. To show that it matters not where you came from. What matters is what you choose to become.

He simply looked at her and he immediately knows that the girl in front of him will be a huge part in his life.

"Sirius?" Solis tilted her head. A warm hug indulged her.