//๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜™๐˜•โ™ก

By m0th_fa3rie

โ—œ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. โ—ž Warrior, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ 1. A brave or... More

(A/N)
A Nap
Death, ig
A baby?
Fire.
No home.
16 years.
First stage.
The second stage.
The third stage~~part one.
The third stage~~part two.
The fourth stage.
The last stage.
Republic of Padokea
The Emperor of Jappon.
A/N
Princess.
Another hot guy.
Kidnapped?
Godly power.
Specialist.
Kurapika.
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~
The auction.
The auction~~part two
Fight with the Leader.
A/n
A date with the hottest man in HxH.
A/N

Story time

863 29 3
By m0th_fa3rie

Every thought about how imperfect is literally I'm and perfect stuck together?

Well...this is awkward.

But I mean... can I tell him?

I think it'll be fine.

"God, how do I start..." I sighed, nervousness building up in me.

My thoughts collided in trusting him or not letting him know the pain of being alone for years even though I know he has experienced it too.

He wears his dead clans clothes, and that's enough to tell me he is just as lonely on the inside as I am. Even more so than me I dare say.

I might have a father, two awesome bodyguards who I could trust my life with and even a whole country devoted to me and my linage, but...

I couldn't help but feel like something wasn't yet complete, not yet totally whole.

Maybe it was my deceased mother, or most of my dead village, or even the fact that I lived on my own for years of my childhood, barely living.

I don't know.

But Kurapika...

He doesn't have anything except Gon, Killua and Leorio.

Suddenly I feel very guilty.

Why should I feel this ungrateful? Even when there are others bearing the same if not more pain than me?

My mood saddens and my guilt increases.

And now I've had to go and ruin the date mood.

"I lived in this very cute little village close to here, York New City." I slowly said, my eyes started to prickle a little at the memories.

"And it was nice, everyone was nice, life was nice. Everything was fine." I continued.

I let out a long sigh and then grinned painfully.

"Haha, of course it wasn't. There where people who thought it was funny to judge my mother you see, and because my father left us when I was two or so, she became a laughing stock for the elders," I sarcastically laughed, "she stayed strong, definitely didn't let anything faze her, and especially not letting anything happen to her cute little daughter."

He nodded, his cold eyes softening at my look of love.

I felt a sudden movement and the next thing I know Kurapika's big hand enveloped mine, a soothing finger tracing circles over my knuckles.

I closed my eyes in a thanks and then went on.

"One day, this man came to us. He told us that my mother had to come with him for she was the beauty of the land and would sell to his client.

"She obviously said no, but I found them and he found me. He left. Then he came back. But this time, he brought fire with him. He burned the village and left us all to die and then kidnapped me instead of my mother."

My face scrunched, and I tried to blink back tears, a wave of crushing sadness fled through me as I remembered her smiling face, only to be covered in dust, screaming her lungs out to me. Trying to stop him. Oh, that terrible man.

I will kill him. I will kill him in cold blood, I will tear him limb for limb and I will make him sufffer for what he did.

Definitely.

"I escaped his client and then I was left in the wild, a child of five trying to survive with no way of knowing what came next. But honestly it wasn't so bad." I sighed, remembering the beautiful nights of white blinking stars in the dark blanket covering the earth, gazing at them from a treetop along with birds or a lone animal able to climb trees.

"The sky was always beautiful, regardless of the day and time."

"Yes, it has hasn't it? Even across the world." Kurapika quietly agreed.

Then we sat in silence, the atmosphere was calm and peaceful, the result in letting out bottled up feelings with someone trusted.

A kitten with chocolate brown fur clambered up my arm.

'H-hey! You'll ruin my clothes!' I laugh, giving it a hand and lifting up the creature to my shoulders.

Kurapika chuckled along, his hair slightly waving about.

And then I saw his red ruby earring, dangling of his left ear.

"Ah...your earring. It matches the color of your eyes when the turn scarlet. It's pretty." I blurt out suddenly.

A blush rises onto my face the moment I realize what I just said and I begin to profusely apologize.

I just brought up a sensitive subject. F**k.

"It's fine, Aiko."

"B-but! Still! I shouldn't have said that, cause it's something you don't like talking about, right?" I insist.

This is like whAT, THE SECOND TIME ALREADY JAJWBBDJXIWKWBDB.

"I'm sorry, Kurapika." I smile.

"As I said... it's fine. Really." He said again, his eyes closing.

Biggest lie anyone every told.

And so, we spent the rest of our time sipping tea and petting cute and fluffy cats, the meows of the small animals warming our hearts slightly.

I had ended up scootching over to Kurapika more and more till the point where our thighs where touching, and I layed my head on his shoulder. I also ended up saving a cat from almost falling off Kurapika's head, after it clambered up in his blond locks.

It was already sunset as the time came for us to leave.

"Are we going anywhere else after this?" I ask.

After I pushed the cats lightly off my lap and feet, he responded.

"I wanted to show you one more thing before I leave, is that alright?" His calm voice was uncharacteristically shy.

"That is fine. Sure. Lead the way!" I smile.

One thing I quickly noticed as we crossed the street crowded with cars and people heading home after a long day of work and other things was that he, Kurapika, was still holding my hand.

My face heated and all I could do was advert my eyes, my free hand reaching up to lightly pat my cheek hoping that the blush would disperse before he noticed.

We walked in silence.

I looked at the sky, admiring the pretty mush of the yellow, gold and orange colors mixing together, creating a beautiful gradient to light up the sky as the sun set.

I wondered how long it would take for the stars to start twinkling in the night.

"Watch out!" Kurapika's voice suddenly yelled, as he pulled my body towards him, cradling my head to his chest.

A loud honk of a car horn was sounded and I flinched at the noise.

The rush of the passing car frightened me slightly, and my heart wildly beat, starting at the unexpected loud and quick actions.

"God that scared me." He sighed, "you need to be more careful Aiko."

"Sorry" I mumbled into his clothes.

He smells nice.

Kurapika then retook my hand, murmuring small excuses to leave his hand with mine.

Giggling lightly, I tightened my grip slightly before guiding him down the street.

"You were gonna bring me somewhere right?" I said.

"Yeah, this way."

We neared a small street bustling with dispersing people, mothers with shopping bags, men and woman alike rushing down the street with their work suits and cases with.

"You wanted to take me to a street?" I ask confused.

"Just wait." He replied.

As I complied to his request, he brought me to a building standing close to the other ones, but this one reached way past the height of the others.

"It's so tall holy shit." I blurt out.

"Haha, yes i guess so." He chuckled.

As we entered the building, he led my to the back of the store and did something I never expected him to.

He swept his hand along the row of souvenirs, pushing them off the shelf and letting everything smash into the ground.

"What're you doing, Kurapika!" I yell.

"Shut up for a second."

I was taken aback by his swearing, but let myself get dragged along.

He brought me to the other side of the store, just as the workers of the shop crowded around the mess Kurapika had created.

As they were busy being confused and angry, he opened a white door in the wall behind a rack of toys.

"After you." He said.

"I swear... what are you bringing me into?" I sigh.

We enter a concrete room with a large spiraling staircase and I shivered.

"Why is it so cold in here, god." I said.

"Hurry a bit." Kurapika said hurriedly.

"Why the rush?"

"Just go" he repeated and pushed me to the stairs.

And so, we ran up the stairs, reminding me of something.

"This is almost like the hunter exam." I laughed while panting slightly.

"Yeah."

As we ran up the last steps, I started to wonder why these stairs where so damn long.

My breath was heavy as wel as Kurapika's, but we managed.

He reached the top first and then he opened a door that was infront of us, letting in a wave of bright light.

As we stepped out of the cold and slightly dim light of the staircase, I gasped at the sight before me.

It was the rooftop of the building, but the sight of the pink and purple sunset made it magical.

He led me to the edge and I gasped for a second time.

"The city sure is beautiful." I said.

The lights and streets were lighting up at the darkening natural one and the streets where still full of people, all set out to their own interesting and boring adventures.

I gazed at the sun in the far distance, watching it fall further down into the earth. The remaining rays of sun helped the moon shine bright but still let the sky look pretty and unlike the grey skies of winter.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Kurapika said.

But what I didn't notice, was that he wasn't looking at the sky,

but at a girl next to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.9K 14
On a quest to regain your memories and seek out your family's murderers, you apply for the 287th Hunter Exam in hopes that becoming a hunter will jum...
28.1K 1.1K 11
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
922 45 9
๐–ง๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ท๐–ง๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ท ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ฌ ๏ผ ๐–ฎ๐–ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ "You're strong... So if I win this one, it should mak...
11.2K 177 37
Kari entered to hunter exams looking for some thrill but runs into someone she used to know, they had a past, a good one, until she disappeared. sor...