Running Back To You - The Kid...

Da anyaswrld

y/n and Charlton have been best friends since.. well, forever. then y/n's life turns upside down when she mov... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

11

1.9K 42 31
Da anyaswrld

"y/n? y/n? dude, wake up!"

you woke up and looked around you. after a minute or two you realized someone was knocking on your door. "one sec!"

you stretched your arms out and headed to open the door. behind the door was Ellie with a worried expression that quickly turned to relief as she put her hand on her chest. "thank heavens, i thought you were dead!"

"bruh."

she put her hands on her hips. "don't you 'bruh' me. i called you like, a million fucking times and you didn't pick up. and i've been knocking on this door for atleast half an hour!"

your eyes widened. "damn, you care that much for me? i feel honored."

she rolled her eyes and laughed. "what are friends for. anyways, you have plans for today?"

"well, my first plan is to eat breakfast."

you both giggled. "oh right, forgot about that. you should get ready, i'll wait."

"cool. wanna come in?"

"sure,"

you closed the door behind her and headed to your suitcase to pick out an outfit. because the weather was pretty cold, you decided to use an oversized sweater and a pair of mom jeans. you went inside the closet to change and realized that you didn't bring a small bag. 

"hey, El? can i borrow a bag from the closet?"

she responded. "yeah sure man!"

you took a quick glance and decided to use a black-and-white tote bag. eh, that'll do, you said to yourself. you went out of the bathroom and took your phone, purse, and camera then put it in the tote bag. then, you used your white socks and the Nike Air Forces that you picked out earlier. last but not least, you tied your hair into a neat ponytail, put on some light makeup, and sprayed some perfume. you checked yourself on the bathroom mirror one last time and got out of the bathroom to find Ellie on your bed, scrolling through Instagram.

"hey, do i look good?" you said, fixing the front part of your sweater.

Ellie looked up from her phone. "good? you look gorgeous! now c'mon, let's go downstairs, i'm getting hungry too."

you nodded and followed Ellie to the hallway. you both took the elevator downstairs and headed to the dining room to eat breakfast. the dining room was huge, but empty.

"huh, it's empty? that's weird. let's just go make some cereal in the kitchen." said Ellie. 

the kitchen was slightly smaller than the dining room. it had an island in the middle and a lot of white cupboards. Ellie opened a cupboard and inside were boxes of cereal sorted from each brand. she took a box of Honey Stars cereal and y/f/c (your fav. cereal).

"so you remember which cereal i like, huh?"

she chuckled. "hell yea, all because of that one incident, ugh"

she was talking about the one time you gave her y/f/c, she didn't like it and threw up on your kitchen table. she went home crying and you always made fun of her for that.

you both started laughing. afterwards, you took a bowl and spoon for you and Ellie, while Ellie took a carton of milk in the fridge. you both then ate breakfast.

after finishing, you both loaded the bowls and spoons that were used and headed to the fron door to go outside.

you poked Ellie's shoulder. "yo since town square is like 5 minutes away why don't we just walk? yknow, breathe in the fresh air?"

Ellie hesitated but said, "uh, okay I guess.."

she pushed open one of the doors and you followed. after walking for a while, you finally reached town square. Ellie took out her phone and opened her IG story and started recording.

"hey everyone, we are now in Melbourne! y/n is here too!" 

she flipped the camera and showed your face. you gave a little wave and smiled. she turned of the camera and you both continued to walk and pass stores, bakeries, and adults who are going to work and kids your age going to school.

"wow, Melbourne sure is a busy city, huh?" 

"mhm. oh hey look, there's Starbucks! wanna get some coffee?" 

she shrugged. "eh, why not."

you headed into the coffee shop and she followed. Ellie stepped in front of you and waited in line. 

"what you want? i'm paying."

"okay, if you insist. i'd like a y/f/o (your fav. order)"

"aight, you go pick out a seat and i'll wait here."

you nodded and headed to an empty seat next to a window. you decided to scroll through your Instagram timeline while waiting for Ellie. few minutes have passed and she came back with both of your orders. she put the drinks aside and gestured for you to open your text messages, and you did so.

Today

(09.55 AM) Ellie 🤍🥱: dont look, but i overheard a conv. between the man behind me (rn who is in line) talk abt 'being in a car w/ Juice'. he's in a black hoodie.

you saw the man and he was still on his phone, talking.

"ahem,"

you eyed Ellie and she gestured for you to look at your phone. 

(09.55 AM) Ellie 🤍🥱: bitch i said don't look 

(09.55 AM) you: ohhh right right, sorry hehe

she rolled her eyes and began typing on her phone again.

(09.56 AM) Ellie 🤍🥱: wdyt he meant? Juice as in THE Juice WRLD?

(09.56 AM) you: maybe??? idk too tho

" 'kay, we can talk normally now." Ellie took a sip of her drink and you did so too.

"you got any plans for today? yknow, to keep us calm to the fact that today is the fuckin Juice WRLD concert?"

"i sure do! c'mon, let's go!"

you and Ellie headed out of the coffee shop with drinks in hand. you took a taxi and headed to St. Kilda Road, where you and Ellie went to the National Gallery of Victoria. you bought tickets to get in and immediately explored the whole place, along with hundreds of other tourists as well.

"whoa, this place is amazing!" said Ellie. 

"damn right. want me to take pictures?" you said, as you took your camera out of the tote bag.

"oh yea sure!"

you took a few pictures of Ellie and she did the same to you. after you guys were done with seeing every art work of the gallery, you both took a taxi to Arcades and Laneways to go for a bit of shopping.

"i've actually never been here. Dad promised to take us here but we moved."

Ellie hugged you from the side. "hey, at least we're here. let's just make the best of it, yeah? maybe one day your Mum can come here with you,"

you smiled. "you right. now, should we go shopping?"

she grinned widely. shopping is one of her favorite things to do. "fuck yeah!"

you both went from shop to shop, picking out as many clothing items that you both can afford. after three shops, you were getting tired, but Ellie was still interested in buying more clothes.

"bro, why don't we just sit down and eat first? i'm exhausted,"

"ugh fine, whiny baby. let's see if we can find a nearby café."

and sure enough, you did. you ordered a sandwich and iced tea. Ellie ordered french fries and a smoothie. surprisingly the order came out faster than you expected. 

"how are you already tired after like, 3 shops?" Ellie asked, taking a sip of her smoothie.

"the real question is, how are YOU not tired after three shops?!"

she laughed. "well shopping IS my hobby, so.."

you took one of her fries. "mhm, sure."

"you wanna go home after this? I can call Steve to pick us up."

you nodded and checked your watch. "yeah okay, it's already 12 PM and i wanna take a nap before the concert tonight."

she face-palmed herself. "shit, i forgot that the concert is tonight! aight, i'mma call Steve to pick us up. hold on a sec,"

she called Steve and after the first ring, he answered. "hey Steve, would you mind picking us up? right now we're at Block arcade."

a few moments of silence went by. "oh, okay cool. thanks!"

she ended the call. "he said he'll be here soon."

again, you nodded, and started eating your sandwich. after you both finished your meals, Steve texted Ellie. "right on time, he's already waiting. let's go!"

you both headed outside and saw the same Rolls-Royce Phantom that was used yesterday. Ellie went in first and you followed. 

"miss y/n, are you okay? you look tired.."

you sat up straight. "oh, yeah i'm fine. my legs feel like it's gonna pop off any minute though,"

all three of you laughed. 

"we went shopping and she was exhausted after the third shop." Ellie added.

"ah, i see. guess shopping isn't really miss y/n's hobby?"

you huffed. "absolutely not."

the three of you laughed again. after the laughter died down, there was a peaceful silence in the car. you looked out of the window to see shops and some people eating outdoors. ten minutes after, the car stopped in front of the huge gates of Ellie's mansion. after it opened, the car parked in front of the huge doors. 

"alright, here you are! and miss y/n, get some rest. i'll take you guys to the concert tonight."

"thanks again, Steve!" said Ellie.

she opened one of the doors and you both took the elevator upstairs. 

"i'm so excited for tonight!"

"ahh me too!"

"don't wake up late again though, or else we'll be late and it'll be crowded as hell."

"yeah okay okay, i'll set up an alarm."

"okay cool. i'm gonna get some sleep too, i just know tonight's gonna be crazy."

"hope it doesn't get too crazy though."

you both laughed. Ellie went inside her room and you went inside yours, and closed the door behind you. you kicked off the shoes and immediately plopped on the bed.

"thank heavens... i thought i was gonna faint."

since the concert is at 7, i'mma sleep 'till... 5 PM should be good, you thought to yourself. then you set up an alarm for 5 PM. 

you put your phone on the nightstand to charge and felt your eyes getting heavier.. and eventually fell asleep.

----------------------

uh.. hi fam 😳 i was in the middle of test week and i didnt have time to write, so sorry for that! anyways, thanks to y'all who reminded me to update bc i seriously forgot. this chapter was a bit rushed too bc i accidentally deleted the finished one :,) rip

uhh i guess that's all for now, see u all on the next chapterrr!! <3

xo, anya

(word count: 1802)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

53 21 16
Eris's world is turned upside-down after she learns about her biological parents and that she isn't exactly human... ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○ Warning ⚠️...
85 26 9
When I, Lyna Stones is quite literally thrown over the shoulder of a dashing stranger and taken to a different world, full of the supernatural, my pe...
9M 78.3K 18
Wrong Place. Wrong Time. Right Guy. ◇Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction, #1 in New Girl, #2 in Thriller, #5 in Featured, #5 in Bad Boy◇ (TwistClichè) T...
1.1K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...