Only You♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart ... More

INTRODUCTION
Why is she doing it?
Is he stupid?
I left her!
So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!
Get your mind off her!
What is this supposed to mean?
What the fuck does he want?
Not that face!
Why would he be jealous?
I wish It was that easy!
My heart just flipped!
And the same smile!
Can he not shut up?
I don't want her to go!
Aaawwwwweeeee!
Thanks Dad!
Such a baby!
Get off me!
Just stay away from him!
So fucking addicting!
I fell for him!
Damn you, Avni!
Why me?
Adoring her!
Stop doing these things to me!
I hope too!
I would love that!
I have a plan!
I am not hallucinating!
Stop with that fluttering!
What a sight to watch!
And that did wonders!
She blushes a lot!
What the fuck?
Stop with that flirting!
Now what?
Only you!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

So he remembers,huh!

18K 1K 17
By _writer__90

Avni Malhotra

The nerve of this guy!

He needs me to come to Delhi for a week when he very well knows that It is my parent's death anniversary day after tomorrow.

And why does he need me?

First of all!
How did I not know that he is the VEER SINGHANIA.

Stupid Me!

My phone rang and it was Tanvi again
Talk!
I said.

Babe... Why are you this mad?
Tanvi asked.

Because of your brother! Fuck it!
I said getting angry.

Ignore him! I called beacuse it is lunch time.
She said and I looked at the wall clock.
It was almost 12:30 p.m.

Okay. I'll be there in 5.
I said and hung up.

Stupid Singhania is not yet left. But I have to enter the cabin to inform Raghav that I am leaving for lunch.

I just squared my shoulders and knocked on Raghav's cabin.
"Come In." It was Veer's voice.

Fucker!

"I came to inform you that I am leaving for lunch Mr. Kapoor." I said looking at Raghav and giving a smile to Mr. Sharma.

"But I'll be a bit late. Is it okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. That's fine. Take your time. The lunch is very important to you." Raghav said and I got confused.
I was looking at him frowning when Mr. Sharma said "Ohh.. you can leave." He said and elbowed Raghav in his ribs.

What is going on?

I was confused but i left his cabin. Took my bag and left for the restaurant. Adnya was waiting for me outside my cabin.
I smiled at her
"Are you here by any chance to search for ways to get in Mr. Kapoor's cabin?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"No... And if you are saying this because Mihir is in then fyi we had a fight yesterday and I am not talking to him." She said glaring at me.

Yeah..! She is dating Mr. Sharma.

I just chuckled at we left. When we reached the restaurant Tanvi was already sitting over there. But she booked a private space in the restaurant.

Why?

"Why would you book a private booth? And why is the restaurant empty?" I asked confused.

"Ohh.. it is been really long that we've met. So I wanted some private time with you guys." She said looking here & there nervously.

She is lying!

I just sat down on the sofa opposite to Tanvi & Adnya.

We just ordered our lunch and started with our gossips. When the bell chimed and Mr. Sharma entered the restaurant. But Adnya had her back towards the door so she did not see.

Mr. sharma gestured me to not tell her.
I  nodded.

He came from behind and kissed her cheek. Adnya looked shocked. She just turned and saw that it was Mr. Sharma and blushed really hard.

They are so Cute!

I was busy gushing over them & I did not notice Raghav & Mr. Singhania entering the restaurant.

I just made a face looking at Veer.

"Mr. Sharma, We get it that you guys are hopelessly in love but don't rub it on our faces that we have no one." I said pouting and Tanvi laughed.

"She is right Mihir." Tanvi said smacking his arm.

He sat beside Adnya and said "I am sorry." He said blushing.

"And why do you always keep on calling me Mr. Sharma. I am not your boss." He said glaring at me.

I was going to say something when Veer came & sat beside me and I looked at him wide eyed. Raghav came and sat on the other side of me so that I couldn't get up.

I glared at Veer & said "I am sure you can have your own table, Mr. Singhania."

"Why? Do you have a problem with me sitting beside you?" He said smirking.

"Ofcourse I do!" I said still glaring.

"Guys... Guys..! Calm down. There is a very important matter we need to talk about." Mr. Sharma piped in.

"What matter?" I aske confused.

Veer kept his hand casually behind my shoulder on the sofa.

I turned to him and said "keep your hands to yourself, Veer!" I said getting angry.

"Finally!" He muttered under his breath.

"I like it this way." He said and shrugged.

And I like to punch your handsome face!
Bloody Jerk!

I was going to retort when Tanvi said "Veer, can you get to the point. Stop irritating her."

"Okay! I'll get to the point. I need you to move in my house." Veer said playing with the glass.

The waiter bought our orders and went away.

"Avni, say something." Raghav said from beside me.

"Me. Why?" I asked confused.

Veer pulled me by my forearm to look towards him and said "Because I need you to move in my house." He said pointing his index finger towards me and I was very very close to him.

Move in? Seriously?

I was going to punch him on his jaw when Raghav held both my hands.

"I am sorry. But I knew you were going to hit him." Raghav said.

I was very furious by now.
"And you are absolutely right. I was going to punch him." I said to Raghav "What the fuck do you think of yourself?"
I said turning towards the jerk.

"Veer Singhania. Any girl would have died to accept my offer. What is the problem in it?" He said smugly.

"Veer Singhania. My foot! In your dreams I am going to move in with you. Fucker." I said getting more angry.

"Listen to him once Avni." Tanvi said.

"They are searching for you and you are in trouble because of me. I don't want to risk your safety. They were drug dealers  and are very dangerous." He said looking at me still holding my forearm.

Worried about my safety?

"One - the drug dealers are searching for me since a month. Two - You are not responsible of my safety. I've been doing just fine all these years. I don't need anyone to look after me now." I said looking away from him.

"A month?" Everyone said in chorus.

"Yeah a month ago some random guy came up to me saying that he would take me to ecstacsy, the whole night i would be screaming his name in pleasure and stuff. I was already having a bad day. I just kicked his balls and slapped him. Since then He has tried twice to attack. But I make sure I am always in public places." I said and shuddered at the memory when last time he dragged me a dark alley. But thankfully, I had my pocket knife. So i ran away.
That was the day when I came to know he was the drug dealer's son.

"Why did you not complain to police?" Veer asked getting very angry.

"I did. But ofcourse they get money from the drug dealers they  won't help." I said & shrugged.

"Why did we not know about it?" Adnya asked irritated.

"He stopped a while ago. I thought maybe he forgot about it." I said.

"I am taking you to your apartment right now. You are going to pack your things and leave with me. No Arguments on this." Veer said with furious eyes.

" I don't take orders from you Mr. Singhania. I am not moving in." I said matching his glare.

"Avni, give it a thought. Since you saved him, they are searching for the girl and now if they come to know it is you, you know they would try to attack." Raghav said.

He was right, actually!

"That doesn't mean I am moving in with him." I said firmly.

"Mihir bring Adnya, Raghav & Tanvi with you. You know her address right?" He said to Mr. Sharma in a very stern voice.

I was looking at him confused.

Then he did something very unexpected. He picked me up bridal style and I looked at him stunned.

"What the actual fuck are you doing, Stupid Singhania." I said my voice screeching.

"Trying to keeep you safe." He said still not looking at me.

"Behaving as if this is the first time I have picked you up." He said smirking.

"Jerk." I muttered.

"Did you forget all the times I picked you up and twirled around when I got a new contract or completed a project?" He said giving a very very micro smile.

I looked at him wide eyed.
So he remembers, huh!

He made me sit on the passenger seat of his car. It was BMW ofcourse.

His dream car. He had pictures of this car all over his room. Because he wanted to buy each & every latest model of BMW as soon as it launched.

I smiled.

" Did you really buy all the latest models of BMW?" I asked smiling.

"I did." He said starting the car.

Then I got back to reality.
I glared at him
"Why do you care so much about my safety?"

"How much ever mad you be at me. I am not going compromise with your safety. You know me enough to know how protective I am about you." He said his eyes still fixed on the road.

"Yess... very protective. Protective enough to leave me without saying a word. Protective enough to not looking back at me even once. Soo, Protective that you remembered Avni is still alive when you saw me today in Raghav's office." I said looking out of the window trying to control my tears.

"Avni..—
He started but I interrupted him.
"Please Don't! For me you are only My boss's boss. Let us keep it that way only. No need to show extra concern for me." I said and this shut him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.2K 39
"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If you don't like me say it directly papa I...
566K 25.4K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
47.6K 1.4K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
555K 34.1K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...