Therefore I am Yours | Billie...

By vaiynes

"Let me kiss you." she says, the paparazzi swamping the doors as the airport staff tries their best to keep t... More

INTRODUCTION
1. THE ENCOUNTER
2. MYSTERIOUS NOTE
3. UNKNOWN FEELING
4. WAY HOME
5. CHANGES
6. BAD GIRL
7. HOLD ONTO ME
8. TRUTH OR DARE (18+)
9. DRUNK MIND SPEAKS SOBER HEART
10. IS THIS REALITY?
11. STOP / DON'T STOP
12. APOLOGY
13. SAY IT ALREADY
14. MIDNIGHT FOOLS
15. BE THERE
16. NOISY
17. LOVE IN THE AIR
18. THANK YOU FOR YOU
19. DON'T ENTER
20. WHATEVER YOU WANT
21. CASH, PLEASE
22. BIRTHDAY BASH
23. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME
24. YOU ONLY
25. NO TOUCHING
26. OH, HEY
27. I'M HERE, TOO
28. HYPNOTIZED (18+)
29. RUINED (18+)
30. COACHELLA
31. THE WORLD'S A LITTLE BLURRY. OR MAYBE IT'S MY EYES
32. HOW DARE YOU RETURN?
33. I DON'T CARE
34. STOP CRYING NOW
35. TAKE IT OFF, EILISH (18+)
36. BRUH
37. STORIES
38. YES, THE BILLIE EILISH
39. QUIT TALKING SHIT
41. I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH
42. STATEMENT
43. WHAT'S UP?
44. FUCK THE INDUSTRY
45. YOU'RE SOMEONE ELSE'S FOR TONIGHT
46. FOR FUCKS SAKE
47. MILE HIGH CLUB (18+)
48. SHOW THESE BASTARDS (18+)
49. IN CAHOOTS WITH YOU (18+)
50. FAMOUS LOVE (18+)
51. THE SECRET SEDUCTION
52. TOUR LIFE BEST LIFE
53. BUNNY
54. MY PLEASURE, MY BUSINESS (18+)
55. YOU GOTTA GO
56. USAIN BILLIE
57. FAME OR FAMILY
58. TIME CAN'T BE GIVEN BACK
59. I TOLD YOU
60. I BET YOU WANT ME, NOT THE FOOD
61. CUM WITH ME? (18+)
62. LEFT ON READ
63. YOU COULD ALWAYS GET WETTER (18+)
64. ACTING SUS
65. QUIET WHEN I'M COMING HOME
66. CAN'T BE MAD WITH YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY THROAT
67. YOUR COVER UP IS CAVING IN
68. LOADING YOU DOWN
69. WORRIES
70. HIGHLAND PARK, 2AM
71. SPLISH SPLASH (18+)
72. SCORES OF EMOTIONS
73. LET ME LET YOU GO
74. ALL YOU WANNA DO IS KISS ME
75. OH WHAT A SHAME I'M NOT THERE (18+)
76. TIME TO COPE
77. BREAKING NEW GROUND
78. MY GREATEST WEAKNESS
79. BECAUSE I'M EIGHTEEN
80. JUST THE TWO OF US
81. WE CAN MAKE IT IF WE TRY
82. TIRED
83. LIFE MOVES ON
84. IN LOVE WITH MY FUTURE
85. I'M SO SORRY, NOW YOU KNOW
86. OFF GUARD
87. NOTHING HAS TO CHANGE TODAY... OR?
88. KEPT INSIDE - THE END
89. SEQUEL

40. TRY ME, (DONA)HOE

4.3K 111 244
By vaiynes

Billie POV

I wonder why Jordan is taking so long in the kitchen and I decide to look for her. I stand up from my seat, putting my burrito down and heading for the kitchen.

Theres no one there and as I get closer to the living room, I hear loud voices.

"What the fuck?"

"Girl, what do you want?"

I stick my head through the door and see Jordan holding her arms up Zoe.

"Jo! What's going on?" I barge through the door, questioning their actions.

"Zoe is talking shit about me!"

"Yeah right, tell your 'baby', go on!" Zoe yells at my girlfriend with an attitude that I have never seen from her.

I take a step closer.

"Zoe?!" I raise my voice, not knowing what's going on between these bitches. (Jk, I love them)
"What the fuck, y'all?"

"She said things like: 'She is using Billie' and that I am fake and want all the attention on me." Jordan tells me.

"Girl, shut you stupid mouth!" Zoe yells again, pushing Jordan hard. Jordan reacts and pushes her back even harder, not putting up with what she's done.

I flinch and immediately go between the two of them, 'throwing' myself in front of Jordan and pushing Zoe back by her chest, grabbing the collar of her shirt. She clenches her teeth and looks at me with devil eyes. Fuck. This is not the Zoe I used to know.

"Zoe! Don't dare to touch her one more time or you'll have to deal with me!" I don't give a fuck that she's my bestfriend right now. If anyone dares to touch Jordan like that, it's over.

"Ey, Billie!" Finneas pulls me back swiftly.

"What for god's sake is happening in here?!" Claudia calls out.
"Did y'all lose your minds?"

"Billie, what happened? Why are you attacking Zoe?" Finneas asks me, not loosening his grip on me, stepping between us.

Claudia takes Jordan and they take a few steps back.

"She was talking shit abou J on the phone and then she started pushing her. You know that I won't let anyone touch her like that."

"Yes, I know but you don't have to act like that." Finneas sounds disappointed, letting go of me and shaking his head.

"Bro, fuck this shit. Baby, come on. Let's go check out our room." I walk back to Jordan and pick her up her bridal style, kicking the door of the bus open and leaving.
"Bye, Bitches." I add.

Zoe can suck my dick, honestly.

I walk from the parking spot to the hotel and further into the lobby with Sully hurrying after me, trying to catch up.

"You could've told me you were leaving." He calls out to me from behind us, struggling to carry all my bags.

"Nah."

I go up to the counter and set Jordan down, readjusting my clothes.

"Hi. Uhm..."

"Billie Eilish, yeah." The receptionist cuts me off.

"Yeah."

As I wait for her to give me the room keys, I turn to Jordan and take her face in my hands, biting my lip as my eyes fall from her lips back up to her eyes over and over again.

"You acted the right way. I don't know what got into her. That's not the Zoe I like."

We take our keys and go up to our rooms. By now, the sun has already set and it's getting pretty dark very fast.

We reach our room and Sully sets down our bags in our room, leaving us alone.

I see Jordan taking a picture and I guess she's gonna post it to her story so I will just wait for her to finish and then I'm gonna go on her Instagram and look.

Jordan POV

"Oh, so Mamas just got the good hotels not the best?" Billie says jokingly, sitting on the bed, holding her phone.

How did she just see that so soon?

"Yeah because the best part is you, not the hotels." I walk up to her and position myself between her legs.

Billie puts her phone away and takes my ass in her hands, pulling me closer while I hold her head and stroke her hair.

"Jordan?" Billie quietly says, looking down.

"What's up?" I lift her chin to make her look at me again.

"I'm sorry about what happened. I just want you to know that no matter what people say or think, I will always be on your side and please promise me not to listen to them. They don't know us, okay." Her hands move to my waist, having a tight grip on it.

"Yes, Billie. Of course. I love you." I sit down on her lap and straddle her. I pull her head closer and connect our lips delicately. The taste of her sweet lips keeps on lingering on mine for a few more seconds after we pull apart.

"Now show me how much." Billie stands up with me, gripping my butt securely and turning around so my back is facing the bed. The next thing I know is that she's throwing me down on the mattress in a big arch, crawling up to me while I clutch the silky bed sheets as tight as possible.

We get undressed and I lay on Billie with my back flush against her front and her hand rubbing my spot.

We make out and spend the whole night having sex and screaming til there's no more moan left to set free.

I honestly don't know what came to Zoe's mind earlier today. I just hope that even though she's acting really disrespectful, we can have a great time on tour. I don't want this amazing memory to be destroyed because of some jealous person.

"Hey, babygirl? You wanna order some shit from the room service?" Billie asks as she strokes my bare stomach and I just nod.
"Okay, let me just call 'em real quick." Billie leans over to grab the telephone from the nightstand and pressing her whole upper body against me across the way.

She dials the short number and puts the phone up to her ear, pulling me into her side.

"Yeah, hello. Uhm, I would like to order your best champagne." She bites her lip, staring into the air.

[...]

"No, yes. Room service. My card is deposited. Thank you, bye." She hangs up and stands up from the bed. I sit up and lean against the headboard and look at her, completely lost in her figure. She is perfect, have I ever told you?

Billie stands in front of the big window and looks around, admiring the lights from the buildings, cars and streets. She is naked, don't forget that.

"The view is great." She vocalizes.

"Agreed." I speak, not referring to the view she is looking at.

Billie turns around and starts to chuckle at me.

"You fool-"

The sound of the doorbell chimes in, making her head snap to the direction of the hall.

She starts to walk to the door determined, ready to ebrace our champagne full of excitement until I can't see her anymore.

"Billie! Hold on!" I call out for her before it's too late.
"You're naked!" I remeber.

"Oh, right. Thanks lol." Billie laughs.
"Ha!" She comes back and looks around the room.

I slide to the edge of the bed and look at the floor, picking up her bra and throwing it at her.

"Here, sexy." I bite my lip.

She catches it and puts it on. The doorbell rings a second time and Billie tries to find all of her clothes.

"Where the fuck are my pants."

"Just go like that and invite the person in for a threesome." I joke.

"Good try but I'm not gonna share you." She winks, finally finding her underwear and putting it on. About a minute later I hear them start to laugh and wonder why she takes so long.

"Do you want me to bring it inside?" I hear a male voice say.

"Oh, no need. Thank you." Billie says, not wanting him to come in because I am in here naked and that would be weird for him to walk into.
"But can I put this in my story though, you're cool, man."

She's gone for a little longer and returns with the champagne and the brightest smile.

I check Billie's Instagram Story and praise her cuteness and we spend the rest of the night drinking and enjoying each other. A great end to a stupid day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...
291K 7.6K 35
"𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 , 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝" 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 achieved #1 in #bisexual #1 in #bi...
106K 3.5K 18
Amanda is a Deaf demigirl who is lonely in the city she now calls home. Finally, someone has the patience to get to know them. 'why..loo...my....lip...
183K 6.7K 47
Imagine writing a fan fiction about Billie Eilish just to find out she's read it. Ember's entire life flips upside down when she receives a DM from...