Alpha William: The Alpha King

By Cheyxxe101

The Blood Moon Book, section Thirty of Rule Nine, page twelve, paragraph four line six "An eldest son, taking... More

Copyright Notice
Prologue
Chapter 1: Seven Days Left
Chapter 2: Six Days Left
Chapter 3: Five Days Left
Chapter 4: Four Days Left
Chapter 5: Three Days Left
Chapter 6: Two Days Left
Chapter 7: One Day Left
Chapter 8: Coronation Day Part 1
Chapter 9: Coronation Day Part 2
Chapter 11: First Order of Business
Chapter 12: Big Deal
Chapter 13: Loud and Proud
I love you guys
Hello
an update
Hello Everyone

Chapter 10: Eros and Xenia

2.5K 92 4
By Cheyxxe101

"To have romance, you have to have time. I'm a justice. I've written a book. The guys gonna have to wait until im a little bit freer." -Sonia Sotomayor

In the beginning of the world the Moon Goddess was the sister of Athena the Goddess of Wisdom.  She was the oldest sister at the time and was on her way to becoming a Titan when the destruction of Greece was on the brick of war. Both sisters arched in battle were the force to be reckon with, but with the power of beauty gaining on Athena, Xenia would never live up to her sister's beauty. There strength destroyed a whole town. Together they were the fiercest sisters in Olympus, but Athena was growing more popular with the Titans, with the help of there father Zeus was able to get her into the Titans. 

Xenia was angered that her sister was able to gain attention with the Titans over herself when she was the one who need to gain internships for Eros. Xenia fled Olympus towards Eros where he slept in his corridors, Eros the son of Hephaestus God of Fire. She climbed through the window and soon was in his arms, shaken Eros soon held her close hearing that his father helped Athena gain entrance towards the Titans when Xenia deserved it more. Together the pair hatched a plain to run away to escape Olympus a place where they were excluded from all events because there siblings were placed over them. 

The night of there escape they were met by a woman who told them there fate, "A soul for a soul, two souls together form a mateship like no other. One soul will inhabit the spirit of Fire, the other soul will inhabit the Moon Goddess power the potential to help those in need. Together the two souls create the first soulmate, but it will not last forever. A soul for a soul. Once the two who are no longer of God status one soul will be reincarnated in a male body while the other will show up in a female body. Two souls will reach for each other every fifty years, they will not know of each other, but if they are able to know who they really are then they can obtain a life. But remember a soul for a soul." 

Their fate was sealed that night, but the two were as happy as they could be. Escaping into the mortal world the two became married and had children, Xenia would bend her powers at night while Eros would go to work trying to forge his powers away. Over time the cycle continued, one soul would go to a female body and one would go to a male body, but over the course of years the souls would loose each other. The souls attached further away and soon Xenia's soul would be wondering the world searching for Eros. The Moon Goddess in habited Xenia to help her find her soulmate. 

Overtime Xenia gave up, she searched everywhere and anywhere to find her soulmate but there was no luck. The Moon Goddess was soon taken over and her soul became lost. About a thousand years into roaming the Earth Xenia found her reincarnated into the Resin family where she had met a man with the potential to he Eros but wasn't she let the Resin family become her new home for reincarnation's. Upon her final reincarnation Xenia found herself in her human body named Irsabeth of whom she grew an attachment with for the first time in years. Xenia sought herself in Irsabeth because she felt something inside of her of which she couldn't explain. 

The Moon Goddess for the first time was given a mate bond and wolf, for the first time she was given a loop hole to finding Eros. For which she knew his soul was somewhere in the world, but through this mate bond she could feel Irisabeth growing and adapting towards her powers. When leaving Alaska for the first time Xenia was hopefully for the first time, they landed in a royal village where when Iris shifted for the first night looking at a man, Xenia knew that Eros was here, within him. 

Xenia tried to fight Iris but no luck came. Until the night of the battle where Eros saw his soulmate transform into Xenia the Moon Goddess, he saw her the first night of the dinner but Will his human form kept him locked away. He didn't know he possessed Eros, but when he saw Xenia fighting Eros pushed through Will's human mind and shot fire for the first time in a millennial. The two souls finally found themselves together again, embraced in a passion of love the two soulmates were at last bounded together. 

But a soul for a soul...

** 

Will layed in a bed, that he knew but where he was he didn't know. He knew Iris was here because he could feel her hand in his, he could feel her pain, her sadness, her worry, her love, he could feel her soul. Will only remembered the words Xenia and Eros before he passed out, he didn't know what those names meant but all he knew was he never felt his close to someone before.  

"Will?" Iris spoke holding his hand tighter "Please wake up." 

"Honey its been three day's he has been through a lot, his body has been through a lot." Mrs. Resin spoke 

Iris tighten on his hand "You dont think I know that!? Eros is back and all Xenia can keep shouting is her love for him, in my head! He doesn't know anything about what he did or who he is! This wasn't suppose to happen! Not like this!" 

Mr. Resin spoke, "Sweetie don't you think we know this? Eros was present here all along, you knew he was, we all did, Will kept him dormmate all his life because Eros gave up, just like Xenia! We didn't know he would take over Will like that." 

Iris sighed "Will please..." 

"He was shot to, twice, his human body needs time to recover." Mrs. Resin spoke softly 

"Eros already healed him, he's healing because Eros forced through him shooting fire!" 

"He is the son of Hephaestus.." 

"Will please wake up." Iris held my hand towards her face her cheeks were wet with tears 

"We will give you time sweetie." Mrs. Resin spoke "I know what Xenia is like and I can't imagine her being this excited, but Will needs time to heal. Don't force him to wake when he needs time with Eros." 

** 

"You are finally ready."  A voice spoke in my mind 

"Who said that?" I shouted in the open void 

A tall man walked into view, he was gigantic, his athletic build put me to shame. His golden tan radiated off of the walls, his green eyes burned into mine, and his golden hair cascaded down his shoulders. He wore a white tunic, fire was burning all around us and soon I could feel an attachment grow within me. 

"I am Eros son of Hephaestus God of Fire." 

"You're Eros?"

He held his arms up smiling. "In the flesh!"  

"What happened? Where the hell are we?" I said looking around 

"We are in your mind...duh" He said sitting down with his legs crossed "You have kept me locked away for some time. I was finally got to push out of your lock three days ago." 

I shock my head in disbelief. "I think I would know if you were locked in my head! Or in my head.." 

Eros laughed "But you didn't know, I have been here for twenty-three years. Waiting for Xenia. I finally found her." 

"Xenia? You mean Iris? My mate?" 

Eros spoke. "Xenia is the sister of Athena God of Wisdom daughter of Zeus the God of Lightning. She is my soulmate who I gave up searching for thousands of years ago." He looked sad "She was hear all along and when she showed you who she was for the first time I got to see her, but couldn't get through to her. She knew I was here, she knew!" 

"Iris is my mate not Xenia. I dont understand how this is possible!" I spoke sitting in front of him 

He spoke of a tale, the night when they first became soulmates, the first of there kind. He told me of the adventures they took together when they were in Olympus, of when they came down to Earth. Eros spoke of the years where they would find each other every fifty years, he spoke of the children, of the deaths, of the beginning's, he spoke of the longing. He told me he gave up because there was no search of her returning to him. He spoke of being locked away, Eros spoke of the love they created with each other to create thousands of soulmates around the world. 

"So you reincarnated into my body and Xenia reincarnated into Iris's body?"  I questioned 

He clapped his hands "You're finally catching on!" 

"This means I have your power of shooting fire?" 

Eros smirked "Cool huh?" 

I laughed "What happens now? Iris is well over a hundred years old and I am only twenty years old. Does this mean I can live longer?" 

Eros looked away. "Actually you are twenty-three years in human life, we are really a hundred years old in my time. We will live till Xenia is happy to go onto another body, but since Iris and you have a mate bond and actual wolves, Xenia and I are allowed to depart out of your bodies and into the soul gate way." 

"Soul gate way?" I questioned 

"The soul gate way is for the soulmates whose human bodies die but we go to the universe of souls. We can finally be together forever in this universe, no more searching for each other, no more reincarnating into different people, no longer finding the will to be with each other. Together we can move on." 

"So we gave you two a loop hole?" 

Eros smiled "Yes you did. I am forever grateful for that!" 

"What will happen to Iris and myself when you two do depart? Will we just die?" 

He laughed again "I honestly do not know, we have never gotten this far. I have always dreamed of moving on with her, but the risk is great with you and your mate." 

"I will not put Iris in danger!" I stood up 

Eros sighed "I know. Your love is strong, as strong as Xenia's and I's, but please Will! I have searched thousands of lands for her, I gave up on her because I thought she was gone! I finally found her and we can be together forever! Please help me!" 

"I will not risk Iris's life! She is my mate, I understand that you want to be with Xenia, but Iris is human, I am human, we can die! I cannot live with myself if she died!" 

"Can we make a deal for now then?" Eros spoke moving towards me 

"I'm listening." I crossed my arms 

"If I can take over from time to time, Xenia and I can have our moments and we can talk about this. We can ask for permission when to take over and when we come to a decision we will talk to both Iris and you about that decision." 

"I will talk to Iris about this. For now I say yes but if she does agree then fine, but if she doesn't then I will not allow that." 

Eros smiled. "I think you would've made a good God, but King suits you just fine." He held his hand out to me 

"Thank you." I shook his hand 

** 

Soon my eyes were open, I winced at the lights, why were they so bright. My head was in pain, but the feeling I got from my side over took the pain. It took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. 

"Will.." Iris spoke softly. Her hair was all over the place, she looked exhausted bags were under her eyes, she wore one of my sweatshirts and was wearing sweatpants. Her hand tighten again against mine and I smiled a little bit 

"I'm alive, no need to worry." 

"Shut up." She said 

"You look like hell." I said first squeezing her hand 

She held my hand against her face and laughed "Says the guy whose been resting for four days now." 

I shifted over wincing at the pain. "Come here." 

She stood up and layed against me, she was so warm. "I was so worried...I didn't what happened to you. Are you okay?" 

I kissed the top of her head. "Eros is very annoying." 

She laughed squeezing my side. "So is Xenia...I had her quiet for a few years and now she's going off again." Silence loomed over us for a few minutes and she shifted looking up at me. "Do you remember what happened?"

"I saw everything." I said looking at her "I knew what was happening and Eros explained everything. If I knew I was locking him away you two would've been back together. If only I could've-" Iris kissed me quiet 

Her hand rested on my cheek. "Xenia couldn't say anything I couldn't interfere. We knew he was in there but your parents kept him away, your soul, wolf, and mind couldn't handle another state to add." 

I raised my other hand to her cheek. "I'm sorry this happened. I swear to God I will find those idiots and hang them myself." 

She smiled. "I bet you to that but Daniel has been interrogating the ones we were able to capture. They shot you with silver poison the amount that entered your system...your wolf...it gave way to Eros to realize." 

"My wolf is hurt more than me, but he is strong. You were amazing out there..." I kissed her forehead 

She blushed. "I haven't used those powers in a long time. Xenia is very happy right now."

"And how is Iris doing?" I asked looking into her eyes 

"I love you." She spoke 

I kissed her again this time with more pressure. "I love you to." 

"Should I go get the doctor now?" She said laying her head on my chest 

"I just wanna stay like this for a minute." And we did 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 51.2K 43
"You're playing a dangerous game, my darling. Don't speak of giving yourself to me if you can't back it up." he said lowly, a smirk still on his face...
3K 92 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
428K 11.4K 44
The first book of the Young Blood series. I'm Jessica Wolveshire. For a normal human being I got used to the idea of the impossible a little too soon...
19M 596K 55
"I, Alpha Asher Reed, reject you as my mate and Luna." He didn't blink. He didn't show a spark of remorse. He just walked away. *********************...