Something In There (FAÇADES)

By TOLA_AISH

~FAÇADES Teenagers are also humans who are not excluded from the challenges and problems of life. They're pro... More

•|INTRODUCTION 1|
0•|INTRODUCTION 2|
•|MY CHARACTERS|
1•|ABOUT LILY|
2•|ABOUT PINK|
3•|GET TO KNOW|
4•|INTO HIS WORLD|
5•|SHOCKED|
6•|WHERE ARE WE NOW?|
7•|NIGHTMARES AND FRIENDSHIP|
8•|I'M THE DEVIL|
9•|NOT MY DAY!|
10•|STUPEFIED|
11•|MOOD SWINGS|
12•|I WILL KILL HER DATE|
14•|DOCTORS REPORT|
•|NOT A CHAPTER|
15•|BASKETBALL|
16•|SHE'S MINE|
17•|THOUGHTS AND STRENGTH|
18•|THE FUTURE|
19•|SOMETHING IN THERE|
20•|FEMI AND MUMMY |
21•| RUCKUS |
22•|DIFFERENT|
23•|TADE AND ME|
24•|TEST|
25•|LEO AND PANIC ATTACK|
26•|ETHEREAL|
27•|FIRST TIME AT A 'FRIEND' HOUSE.|
28•|WHAT HAPPENED IN JSS3?|
29•|HEART CHOICES|
30•|FRIENDS|
31•|MOVING ON|
32•|I FOUND MY MISSING PIECE.|
33•|IT'S HER BIRTHDAY.|
34•|HYPOCRITE.|
35•|A HUG.|

13•|BLACKED OUT|

360 164 345
By TOLA_AISH

/CHAPTER THIRTEEN/

~Touch her and you will
Face me~ TAYO

(Dedication: May_AbenaButter_and_iceee _panther tentimileyin cx_kiki Wendy_Opurum pweetyaffy) those are my loyal reader's and if I didn't tag you, I would in the NEXT CHAPTER. Thanks so much ❤️.

( Song; listen to physical by Dua lipa ♥️♥️♥️) that lady has my heart.

~TAYO~

"Tayo please don't do something irrational." Wendell pleaded with me as I walked over to where the bastard was.

He grabbed my hand pulling me back to retreat and I shot him a glare but he still didn't release me. "Wendell release me now."

"No Tayo, I have a bad feeling about this. Please let's just go."

I smiled and held his hand. "I promise you Wendell I just want to talk to him like a gentleman so take a chill pill."

He still didn't release his grip on me and I was already loosing it. "Tayo please just lets go."

"Leave me Wendell!" I snapped at him and he released his grip from my hand. And I walked over to where the bastard was. He was even talking to someone on the phone.

I tapped him on his back and he turned to face me. "Please I'll call you back." He told the person over the phone.

"How can I help you?" He asked tucking his phone in his pocket.

"I'm Tayo." I told him. "And this is my best friend Wendell." I said pointing my hand towards Wendell for the introduction and Wendell just smiled at him.

"Okay I'm josh." He replied looking muddled. "How can I help you guys."

I smiled. "I want you to stay away from my girl." I told him and he looked more confused.

"What? Which girl?" He asked.

"Stop pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about." I said moving closer to him.

"See Tayo or whatever ever you called yourself take your act to another place." With that he attempted to leave but I stood in his way. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious I'm preventing you from going."

I heard Wendell sigh. "Tayo please let's go." He said but I didn't even spare him a glance.

"Look I don't know who you guy's are but believe me when I say that you don't want to mess with me." He said with confidence laced in his tone.

So he isn't scared. I will make him.

"Who the heck are you?" I asked glaring at him and he just laughed.

I'm pissed.

"Well in case you don't know I'm Joshua Jaiye. Does that surname Ring a bell?" He asked showing his thirty two.

"Well I don't care about your stupid surname. Just stay away from my girl."

"Stupid surname?" He laughed. "You are going to jail."

"Why? I haven't even battered you or killed you yet." I Retorted.

He laughed picking out his phone from his pocket and i yanked it away from his hand and threw it away to the floor and it scattered.

He looked at me shocked and while I smirked at him.

So now he's scared.

I felt a blow landing on my eyes and I returned mine three times until we were both on the floor with him on top of me and I could hear Wendell voice along with other people's voice.

Wendell tried to separate us but knowing myself very well I wasn't going to relent until he died. I punched him in every spot I could lay my hand on and he punched me too in my most vital spots but I didn't care about the pain as my anger clouded my eyes and my mind.

How could he peck my pinky.

Stupid bastard.

He isn't even scared and he punched me.

I'll show him who the devil is and I'll send him to hell.

We rolled on the floor and I was on top now then I felt a hand, no I felt hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me up but I fought my way out of the hand barricade and went back to hitting the bastard on the floor.

"Tayo please stop!" I knew that was Wendell shouting but I didn't stop.

I could see blood all over the bastard face, as he fought back with me hitting me. People screams and shouts for help filled the atmosphere but I still didn't fucking care. I just wanted him dead.

Hands pulled me up again away from the bastard, tightning their grip on my waist as I tried to attack back and he was also raised up by some sets of people and he was gasping for air. I also was breathing loudly.

I saw him looking at me with rage in his eyes and I looked at him back with hatred in mine. My vision was becoming blurry and I couldn't see properly. And i could hear the faint sound of the crowds around and Wendell was saying something to me but I couldn't hear.

The hands that were holding me tightly released me and I fell to the floor and blacked out.

I opened my eyes slowly but I couldn't see anything as my vision was fuzzy so I closed it back. I also couldn't move my body and it felt as if one of my hands was tied down.

I opened my one of my eye again and I had to close it quickly because of the amount of light. Then slowly, slowly I opened one of my eye since the other one wasn't opening and it hurt like hell. I raised my head but I regretted doing that because I was greeted with an headache, a really terrible one but luckily pain doesn't hold me down.

I observed the room I was with my one eye, everywhere seemed foreign. I was laying on a bed which wasn't mine and I was receiving drip through one of my hand and I looked at my second hand which I wasn't able to raise and I saw that it was handcuffed.

Then it all clicked. I was at a hospital but why?

The room door clicked opened and I saw Wendell saunter towards me with both hands in his jean pockets.

He looked at me and smiled but I didn't return it. I just wanted to know what I was doing in a hospital with a handcuff on my hand.

"Hey!" He greeted me seating at the edge of the bed.

"What am I doing here?" I asked him.

He smiled widely."You don't remember?"

"If I did I wouldn't be asking you. So what am I doing here?" I asked again.

He wasn't smiling again and he looked sad. "You got into a fight in front a restaurant, with someone."

Then I remembered. Every scene began to playback in my head and I smirked. "Is he dead?" I asked.

"Thankfully no. I just saw him before I came down here."

"He's lucky. He should have died!" I yelled a little and my headache hit me like a truck.

"God your left eyes!" Wendell said as he looked at me. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"It hurts like hell but I'm not bothered and how bad is it?" I had to ask since I didn't have a mirror.

"Really bad, it's even swollen and it's purple. Can you even see with it?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Bro I can't even open the eye but I'm sure that it just temporary." I told him and he didn't say anything then I decided to ask him about the handcuff. "Why am I handcuffed?"

"Apparently the guy you fought with is really rich. His dad is Mr Wale Jaiye and he is the forty ninth richest man in West Africa so he wants to press charges against you for assault."

I hissed. "Just don't tell my parents, I will settle it myself." I told him.

"I didn't call your parents but I called your sister."

"What? Why?" I yelled sitting up straight on the bed ignoring the headache that accompanied it. "You shouldn't have called her."

He used his hand to brush back his curls and sighed heavily. "She's bound to know bro. I'm sure your parents would have even seen it by now."

"What? How? Seen what?"

"The video. It all over social media the fight between two billionaires son and it's really trending on Twitter and YouTube along with the supposed fight between davido and burna boy." He said.

"Fucking Lagosians!" I cussed under my breathe. "Why must they always video everything. And how do they even know who my father is?"

He shrugged. "Bloggers surely have their ways. They must have had an Intel."

"God!" I ran my IV hand through my face. "Pinky would have seen it right?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered. "Also..."

"Also what?" I asked exasperatedly.

"She was here." And my heart skipped three beat.

She was here?

So she still cares.

I grinned at Wendell. "How was she?"

"Tayo she was really sad and worried also she was disappointed in you for taking such an irrational decision." He said.

I stopped grinning and suddenly found the handcuff on my hand interesting.

"Do you know that she cried when she saw you yesterday?"

"She cried? I caused my Pinky to cry again?"

He nodded in response and I felt disappointed at myself for being the cause of Pinky cry again.

"Do you know that she cried when she saw you yesterday?"

She cried!

Yesterday? Wait... yesterday?

"Wendell wait yesterday?"

"Yes you've been here since yesterday afternoon and today is Sunday."

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"I'll come back let me go and tell the doctor that you're awake and I'll also get you some food when I'm coming back."

I nodded and he left. Immediately he left the door clicked opened and I looked up to see who it was and lo' and behold it was my elder sister, Tamilore Banku Atanda strutting towards me like she was walking on a red carpet.

"Hey baby brother." She sat on the sofa near the bed crossing her legs. "Aren't you happy to see your elder sister?"

"I'm not. Go and meet your husband." I told her looking at her.

She smiled. "You still haven't changed, always rude and disobedient. Seriously Tayo what if you had died?" She scolded me.

I scoffed at her. "Like you care."

"I do Tayo. You're my only brother and I love and care about you."

"When did you arrive Nigeria or aren't you meant to be with your husband abroad or something?" I asked already getting frustrated by her love talk.

"Maybe if you picked up my call, you would have known that I'm in Nigeria." She replied curtly and I rolled my eyes away from her. "I've spoken to Mr jaiye and he has decided to drop the case against you."

"So? Should I now worship your feet?" I asked her facing her. "Well keep dreaming because I can never do that."

She sighed. "I don't even need your thank you Tayo. I'm just doing my sisterly duties."

"Ooo really?" I laughed. "What about when I needed you the most where were you? Ehn answer where were you?"

"Tayo please!"

"Ooo I'm annoying you abi? Be going na? I'm not holding you."

"You're not annoying me or anything so please for once in your life just listen." She yelled at me.

I didn't say anything not because she said I should listen but because my mouth was starting to hurt.

That bastard really hurt me.

"Mum and dad called." She started. "So once you're discharged please call them, they are really worried."

"Indeed." I muttered but I was sure she heard me.

"I'll be leaving now because I've been here since yesterday but I'll call you later. Also the driver is around to pick you." She stood up from the sofa and stared at me. Then the door opened and it gained both of us attention. The doctor walked in along with a nurse by his side and the nurse was carrying something in a tray.

"Hey doctor." My sister greeted him.

He smiled at her. "Mrs good afternoon."

"So how's my baby brother doing?"

Baby brother?

"let me check up on him now." Then he walked towards me. "How are you feeling Tayo?"

"Okay I guess." I responded and he smiled and shone a torch light into my eyes and I had to quickly close my eyes.

"So you are now sensitive to light?"

I nodded and he placed his hand on my swollen eye and examined it.

"You have lot of blood clotted up in this eyes but as time goes on it will go. So for the main time nurse Oluchi here will be assigned to you." He said pointing to the nurse who carried a tray. "She would help in administering your injections and she will give you your pills and she will help in evaluating you until you are okay. Do you understand?"

I nodded in response and he looked down at my handcuffed hand.

"They still haven't removed this thing?" He asked no one in particular just then Wendell came in with a police officer by his side.

The handcuffed was removed and the police officer, and the doctor left with the nurse, leaving me, Wendell and my sister alone in the room.

"I should get going now." My sister said and Wendell nodded at her while I pretended as if I didn't hear her. "Tayo please take care of yourself." With that she left.

I ate the food Wendell bought for me even though it wasn't that delicious and after my last drip was administered I left the hospital by force.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Here we have it guys, Tayo didn't go to jail 😁😁 also we met Tayo sister, what do you guys think about her?

Thanks so much for reading this story guys, it really means a whole lot to me. Also let's give it up for Wendy opurum she's back guys.

If you're a fan give her a follow on her new account Wendy_Opurum

See you next time Wattpadis 😁🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 4.7K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel😘} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...
56.3K 12.6K 38
*COMPLETED* -A recipe for disaster- "Childhood frenemies, Nara and Tife must work together to prevent Imade (Nara's best friend/Tife's sister) from...
11.7K 2.2K 53
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ sᴇʀɪᴇs(sᴛs) "𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒, 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡, 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒...
21.5K 3.4K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...