BEING A TEEN SERIES: BIMBO

By TheOfficialSemiloore

BEING A TEEN SERIES: BIMBO (BOOK 4) That line, that fucked up imaginary line. I like you, you like Bose, Bose... More

ยฐ Author's Noteยฐ
PROLOGUE
CASTยฐ
ยฐ AESTHETICS ยฐ
BEING A TEEN SERIES
ยฐ ONE ยฐ
ยฐ TWO ยฐ
ยฐ THREE ยฐ
ยฐ FOUR ยฐ
ยฐ FIVE ยฐ
ยฐ SIX ยฐ
ยฐ SEVEN ยฐ
ยฐ EIGHT ยฐ
ยฐ NINE ยฐ
ยฐ ELEVEN ยฐ
ยฐ TWELVE ยฐ
ยฐ THIRTEEN ยฐ
ยฐ FOURTEEN ยฐ
ยฐ FIFTEEN ยฐ
ยฐ SIXTEEN ยฐ
ยฐ SEVENTEEN ยฐ
ยฐ EIGHTEEN ยฐ
ยฐ NINETEEN ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY ONEยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY TWO ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY THREE ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY FOUR ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY FIVE ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY SIX ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY SEVEN ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY EIGHT ยฐ
ยฐ TWENTY NINE ยฐ
ยฐ THIRTY ยฐ
ยฐ EPILOGUE ยฐ
ANTICIPATE.

ยฐ TENยฐ

1.2K 412 69
By TheOfficialSemiloore

The assembly finally ended and the students started walking to their classes. Bimbo winced as soon as saw the Head of Assembly Prefects and some others walking towards them.

He folded his arms and looked around the students before he pursed his lips.

FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE ASSEMBLY ENDED.

"Where's Jonathan?" Jeremiah suddenly asked Gbenga who shrugged his shoulders at him.

"Why are you suddenly looking for Jonathan? You guys haven't even spoken this term" Gbenga replied as Jeremiah continued looking around before he found the latter.

He walked towards him while Gbenga followed. Jonathan turned to Jeremiah in surprise.

"You need my help?" Jonathan asked and Jeremiah shook his head.

"Just a favor" he replied as Jonathan nodded.

"I'm listening" He said.

"The students at the back; don't punish them" Jeremiah replied as bother Gbenga and Jonathan looked at him in shock.

"Why?" Jonathan asked clearly confused.

"Just don't" Jeremiah replied as Gbenga turned towards the students at the back as he looked carefully.

"Ohh" He said before turning to Jonathan and patting him on the shoulder.

"Just don't punish them" Gbenga said as Jonathan nodded.

"Okay" he replied.

"Thank you" Jeremiah said as he walked away leaving Jonathan puzzled.

Nathan scanned the students again before rubbing his forehead.

"Was there someone he doesn't want to get punished?" Nathan asked before he sighed.

"You guys are lucky today. I'm in a good mood so I'll let you go" Nathan said.

"Thank you Snr Nathannnnnnn" the students chorused as they rushed to their feet's.

Bimbo dusted her knees as she stood up and started making her way towards the classroom. She yawned as she walked.

"This is the devil himself. Its enough I'm already having a bad day. I'm feeling sleepy again" Bimbo complained as she walked into her classroom.

"They released you people?" Dorathy asked and Bimbo nodded.

"Snr Jonathan said he was in a good mood. That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard from him. Something probably came up so he couldn't punish us" Bimbo replied as she yawned again.

"I'm so sleepy" Bimbo added as Dorathy snickered.

"With the extra hour you slept in the morning?" Dorathy asked as Bimbo chuckled as she placed her head on her locker trying to get some sleep before the first teacher entered.

And as usual her day went bad. She got in trouble with almost every teacher for sleeping during classes. One of the male teachers even said she was pregnant.

Bimbo slumped on her table as she closed her eyes again. She couldn't believe she had been sleeping in and out for almost five hours. The last period had just ended and no matter how hard she tried; she couldn't stop falling asleep.

Bimbo didn't know how long she had slept when someone tapped her softly. She slowly raised her head to see John. The latter had a complicated look in his eyes as he gave her, her Chemistry Assignment note.

Bimbo yawned again as she flipped through it. She stood up and followed John to his seat when he walked away.

She smiled upon seeing the question Paul had corrected her about. She had indeed done the wrong calculations.

"What's wrong with you?" Bimbo asked as John sighed.

"Nothing" John replied as Bimbo pursed her lips.

"I know there's something but you don't want to tell me about it. Anyways when next do we have Chemistry practical?" Bimbo asked.

"Next week Monday. The teacher said we could re pair or use our former partners sha" John said through gritted teeth as Bimbo smiled.

"Oh right. The usual, pair me with Paul. We make a great pair. Do you know he actually told me I got some of calculations wrong and I did redo it and tada! I got it" Bimbo said showing John her assignment note.

"Whatever. That's not possible. I can't pair the both of you" John said as Bimbo pouted.

"Why? Did he fight with you? I'm sorry okay?" Bimbo asked as John pursed his lips.

"He already has another partner" John said as Bimbo chuckled.

"Then partner up the partner with someone else" Bimbo replied as John shook his head.

"Abim, I don't think you understand what's going on here. Paul requested for his own partner" John replied as Bimbo frowned slightly.

"Who?" She asked.

"His girlfriend" John replied as Bimbo froze. She was double sure her heart stopped at that moment.

"What do you mean? Paul didn't have a girlfriend till today? When did he suddenly get a girlfriend?" Bimbo asked exasperated as John sighed.

"Dorathy" John replied as he snorted.

"Dorathy? What's with Dorathy and Paul? Who did he say is his girlfriend?" Bimbo asked as John rolled his eyes.

"Damn it Bimbo!" John roared shutting up both Bimbo and the whole class.

"Dorathy is Paul's girlfriend! You hear me? Your best friend is your crush's girlfriend!" John yelled as the class went silent.

"That's not true. Dorathy and Paul are cool with each other but they are not close talkless of dating. What are you saying?" Bimbo asked as she turned to see Dorathy and Paul walking into the class laughing.

"Is it true?" Bimbo asked as Dorathy glanced at the class then Bimbo.

"What's true?" Dorathy asked as Bimbo started praying that she should be in a dream.

"That you are Paul's girlfriend" Bimbo choked out and Dorathy raised an eyebrow.

"Ohh! You found out" Dorathy replied as the class went into silence. 

Bimbo started taking few steps backwards as she staggered but John quickly caught her as Bimbo jerked her hands away from him.

"You are joking right? This is a dream or rather this is a ploy to make me stop liking him right?" Bimbo asked as Dorathy chuckled while Paul rubbed his forehead.

"Think whatever you want but hey there dearie; this is reality, not a dream. Ploy to make you stop liking my boyfriend? Please; I've watched you glue to my boyfriend since we've resumed acting like you own and whatever. Do you know how I felt?" Dorathy asked as Bimbo found herself sweating all over.

"What do you mean? Since when did you two.... When did you start dating?" Bimbo found herself asking.

"During the holidays" Paul replied as Bimbo swallowed her saliva as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Dorathy, why? We were best friends" Bimbo said as Dorathy chuckled.

"Yeah. Until you decided to glue to my man resolutely without thinking of what I would have felt. Now that you know we are together; stop chasing my boyfriend around will you? Its disgusting and irritating to do that" Dorathy said as Bimbo remembered Dorathy's words at the cafeteria.

"The more he pushes me away; the more I want to be glued to him" Bimbo said and Dorathy laughed.

"What if he pushes you to a point that you can't glue back at him?" Dorathy asked as Bimbo furrowed her brows.

"What kind of point would that be?" Bimbo asked and Dorathy shrugged.

"Getting a girlfriend" Dorathy replied and Bimbo felt herself freeze all over.

Hot tears ran down Bimbo's cheeks as she stared at Dorathy. No wonder she had being acting like that since they resumed. Dorathy did give the signs but as stupid as she was; she never did see them. She didn't say anything before she bolted out of the class.

DORATHY AND PAUL ARE DATING, I DONT THINK THAT CAME AS A SURPRISE AT ALL.

BUT THE FACT THAT SHE ADMITTED IT IS MAKING IT FEEL LIKE SOMEONE STABBED MY CHEST.

AND JEREMIAH? COULD THAT GUY BE ANY SWEETER?  LIKE GOD,  THAT GUY IS SWEET.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? ILL TRY TO UPDATE ONE OR TWO MORE CGAOTERS BEFORE I LEAVE FOR CAMP BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
43.6K 14.8K 34
BEING A TEEN SERIES: PERFECT BAD BOY (BOOK 3) Parents generally classify teenagers into two categories, its either you are a good, obedient, respectf...
8.7K 494 26
Folarin is sick of this. Every day, he wakes up to more fuel added to the idiotic rumours that he and his best friend, Chuka are in a secret gay rela...
1.3K 48 9
,,๐—œ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ...