Azalea Evans °Marauders Era°

By Madderschlin

To fall in love is like to fall in the ocean without knowing how to swim. It made you scared, beyond terrifie... More

Cast and Note
Chapter 1 - A Letter To Fight For
Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 3 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 4 - First Day of Classes
Chapter 5 - Stupid Voice
Chapter 6 - The Kitchens
Chapter 7 - Sirius' Family
Chapter 8 - Whomping Willow
Chapter 9 - Secrets
Chapter 10 - Leaving
Year 2
Chapter 1 - "It Will Be Fun"
Chapter 2 - James' House
Chapter 3 - Stop the Visions
Chapter 4 - Not a Monster
Chapter 5 - Accusations
Chapter 6 - An Idea
Chapter 7 - Day Dreams
Chapter 8 - Only Thirteen
Year 3
Chapter 1 - Sirius' House
Chapter 2 - Banished Forever
Chapter 3 - Not the Right Time
Chapter 4 - Werewolf Bites
Chapter 5 - Would She
Chapter 6 - You're Right
Chapter 7 - I Bet
Chapter 8 - The Room of Requirement
Year 4
Chapter 1 - Daydreaming Again
Chapter 2 - Crucio
Chapter 3 - Fight
Chapter 5 - Time Out
Year 4 Addition
Chapter 6 - Left the Board
Chapter 7 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 8 - A Date
Chapter 9 - Lying
Year 5
Chapter 1 - Running Away
Chapter 2 - Police Officers
Chapter 3 - Ducks and Chickens
Chapter 4 - Load of Rubbish
Chapter 5 - Funerals
Chapter 6 - Mistletoe
Chapter 7 - Poisoned
Chapter 8 - Deadly
Year 6
Chapter 1 - The Slide
Chapter 2 - Rain
Chapter 3 - Oblivious
Chapter 4 - Race
Chapter 5.1 - Ball
Chapter 5.2 - Ball
Chapter 6 - Get Up
Chapter 7 - Food Fight
Year 7
Chapter 1 - Kids
Chapter 2 - Jobs
Chapter 3 - Can You See
Chapter 4 - Sisters
Chapter 5 - Firewhiskey
Chapter 6.1 - Wake Up
Chapter 6.2 - Love
Brief Message
Name and Cover Reveal!
Chapter 7 - The Brunette
Chapter 8 - Pests
Chapter 9 - The Fighter
It's Here!
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 4 - I Saw You

151 1 0
By Madderschlin

Sirius watched Azalea as she slept, wondering what he would have to do to finally call her his. He felt like a stalker, but he couldn't help it. She drew him in. He loved her red hair, her bright green eyes, the few freckles on her face. He loved the brown and gold specks decorating her eyes. The curls that fell down her shoulders. He didn't understand how others didn't see her beauty. Not only in her physical features, but her personality. She was so bubbly and optimistic, so full of life. She also was so caring, loyal, and brave. Yet, she was also so full of sadness and despair. She was unbelievable.

"Mmmm. Sirius? Sirius come here," Azalea murmured as she rolled towards him, "I am cold." Sirius smiled and scooted his body closer, wrapping his arms around her.

"Your are so warm," she murmured as she snuggled closer to him, still half asleep.

"Thanks, Z," Sirius chuckled quietly. Azalea nodded her head and wrapped her arms around Sirius' neck, moving around until she felt comfortable. Sirius sighed and breathed in, smelling strawberries and roses. He smiled slightly, his mind wandering. He heard someone snort, causing him to snap his head to the right. James was covering his mouth with his hands, trying not to laugh. Remus and Peter were also laughing, the pair about to fall off of their beds.

"Shut up," Sirius growled at them, glaring.

"We didn't say anything," James snickered, "I think we should go tell Lily-bug that you are all over her sister." James grinned, laughing at his own idea. 

"I think you shouldn't," Sirius said quickly, shaking his head, "Please don't tell her that! She will kill me!" James got up, Remus and Peter following his movements.

"What are you guys yelling about? I'm trying to sleep here, and you loud mouths are keeping me up. Hey, where are you going? Sirius, why did they just run out of the room like that," Azalea yawned. The three boys had fled as soon as she began speaking.

"They went to go tell your sister that I am all over you," Sirius murmured angrily, turning away.

"What? Why? You aren't doing anything you don't usually do," Azalea exclaimed, blushing slightly.

"They know that. I think James is just trying to find an excuse to talk to Lily. I doubt they will actually tell her," he said reassuringly, hoping she wouldn't jump up and leave him.

"Yeah, you're right," Azalea yawned again, untangling herself from Sirius and turning over. She sat up and crawled to the end of the bed, about to jump off. Before Azalea could jump, Sirius jumped in front of her and blocked her way.

"Siri," she whined, "I was about to get off there!" Sirius rolled his eyes and shook his head, pushing Azalea back.

"Not anymore," he said as he jumped over her, his hands placed just above her stomach.

"No! Don't do it, Siri," Azalea squealed as she crawled backwards, trying to get away from him. Azalea ran into the wall, trying to kick him away.

"No, Siri! Don't do it," she pleaded. Sirius grinned and put his hands on her stomach, beginning to tickle her.

"S-s-stop," Azalea giggled as she tried to pry his hands away, "It tickles! It's awful! It's torture!" Sirius took her hands and pinned them above her head with only one of his hands, the other hand still ticking Azalea.

"I-I can't b-breath," Azalea exclaimed as she tried to kick him again. Sirius stopped tickling Azalea, but kept his hand pinning hers above her head. Azalea took deep breaths, letting her laughter die away. Why did laughing have to make it so hard to breath? She blushed when she realized Sirius was staring at her, turning her head towards the door. Sirius chuckled softly and brought his hands to her cheeks, gently pushing her head back towards him. 'This is it' he thought 'I am finally going to do it'. Azalea blushed even more, her pale cheeks now a bright red. She was having a hard time breathing, and she was all to aware of how close the two were. Her body was tingling all over. Sirius leaned down closer to Azalea, not wanting to loose his confidence.

"You wouldn't mind if I...tried something," he asked quietly, inches away from her face. Sirius's eyes flickered down to Azalea's lips and back to her eyes.

"No. I-I don't mind," Azalea whispered nervously, catching on to what Sirius' hint. He nodded and leaned down closer to her, their faces only inches apart when he froze. What if things went horribly wrong with their friendship afterwards? What if they never spoke again? He was worried that he would loose Azalea. He didn't want to loose her.

"Just do it already. I won't let things be awkward or different," Azalea whispered to him. Sirius nodded.

"Okay, Z," he watched her close her eyes. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to hers, his eyes closing on their own.

Azalea felt like something had exploded inside her, sending electric waves throughout her. She struggled to make her lips kiss Sirius back, but finally managed to do it. She enjoyed the way his lips felt, soft yet passionate. She could tell he was nervous by the way his hands shook, but she was glad he took the chance anyways. Sirius slowly let go of Azalea's hands, sliding his hands down her sides and to her waist. 'She tastes like watermelon' he thought to himself, smiling inside of his head.

Azalea's arms wrapped around Sirius' neck, her hands getting tangled in his hair as the kiss began getting deeper. Sirius kissed Azalea harder, not wanting to push her too far. Sirius pulled away slowly, both breathing deeply. She blushed as she looked up at him, staring into his grey eyes. She felt hypnotized, unable to look away from him. Sirius smiled and leaned in again, kissing her roughly. Azalea kissed back immediately and with just as much force. She was starting to get the hang of the whole kissing thing. She smiled into his lips, loving how it felt to actually be with Sirius.

James walked in, about to speak when he saw Azalea and Sirius. He gaped at them, running out quickly and quietly. He grabbed Remus from the couch he was sitting on, dragging him to their dorm. James put a finger over his mouth and pointed at Azalea and Sirius. Remus gaped at them and covered his mouth, trying not to laugh. They all knew it would happen eventually. James pulled Remus away and went halfway down the hallway. He began making loud stomping noises, gesturing for Remus to follow his lead.

"Hurry up! I'm hungry," James complained as he poked his head through the door, only to see Azalea and Sirius sitting up and talking about potions.

"Okay," Sirius nodded as James and Remus left, laughing. Azalea stood up and began walking to the door, Sirius following behind her. He spun Azalea around and pinned her to the wall, kissing her again.

"Siri," Azalea giggled nervously as she pulled away, "We need to go down there. They are waiting for us."

"They can leave without us," Sirius said, "We have all day to eat. They can wait a little longer." He kissed her again, not wanting to leave the room if it meant he had to leave that moment.

"We have to go, Siri," Azalea sighed, "Come on. No need to make them come stomping up here again." Sirius sighed and nodded, releasing Azalea and stepping towards the door. Azalea nodded and followed him out, walking down the stairs towardd the common room. Azalea didn't care that she was still in her pajamas. It was Saturday and she didn't need to get dressed.

"What took you two so long," James snickered.

"Yeah, your hair is a mess," Remus added, him and James laughing. Azalea blushed and ran a hand through her hair, trying to straighten it out. Sirius patted his hair down and shook his head.

"We just got caught up in our potions conversation. Nothing important," Sirius said, trying to act as if his heart wasn't still racing.

"Sureeeeee," James said, drawing out the 'e'.

 "We should go eat now," Azalea said quickly, "I think I might actually eat this morning." She happily skipped to the door. James and Remus snickered.

"Why are you so happy, Azalea,"James asked.

 "Did something special happen that we should not know about," Remus asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No," Azalea said quickly, shaking her head, "I am just in a good mood." She skipped down to breakfast, panicking silently. As soon as the portrait hole closed, James began screaming.

 "You did it, didn't you Oh? You kissed her!"

"What? Um, no. Why would I do that," Sirius asked, rolling his eyes, "I don't know where you got that idea from, but you better get it out of your head. She would never kiss me!" Sirius couldn't keep a straight face anymore. He turned and began laughing. He laughed because he was happy and nervous. He laughed because he didn't know he could lie so easily.

"Yeah, sure you didn't. Besides, we sa-," Remus started, but James quickly slapped a hand over his mouth.

"We saw your hair and assumed," he finished.

"Okay?" Sirius began walking to the portrait hole, "You don't need to assume anything. That will never happen. She doesn't like me that way."

"Whatever you say mate," James sighed angrily, mad that Sirius would not tell him what had really happened. They saw it! He couldn't lie to them like that and get away with it! The three walked out of the portrait hole, Peter no where in sight.

"We saw you," Remus blurted out. James groaned and slapped Remus on the back of the head multiple times. Remus covered his head, swatting at him defensively.

"What do you mean you saw me? You saw me doing what," Sirius asked through gritted teeth, trying to be as casual as possible. Remus gulped and pointed to James, signaling it was his fault.

"We saw you this morning with Azalea," James admitted, "I saw you first and then showed Remus." Sirius turned to James, stopping in the middle of the corridor.

"You can not tell anyone, got it? That goes for you too, Remus! I swear, if either of you tell anyone then I'll chop your bloody hands off," Sirius yelled as he began walking again.

"Why not? Don't you want the whole world to know who your girlfriend is? I would tell everyone if Lily kissed me," James exclaimed, grinning at the thought.

"No, I don't. No one can know, James. It would ruin everything. And we aren't dating! One kiss does not mean we are in a relationship," Sirius hissed.

"Then what about all of those other kisses you had, hmm? Sirius, mate, you can't seriously think that you can hide everything, can you? I'm sure Azalea doesn't think the same way!"

"Well, then, I will make her think the same way. You wouldn't understand, James! My whole reputation is on the line! Think about it! Sirius Black, tied down to one girl! It would ruin me!"

"You can't be serious! You know what, don't answer that. But mate, you can't choose your reputation over her! Who cares about a reputation? You might blow your chances!"

"James, it will work out. I know it will," Sirius didn't answer any more of James questions. It would be alright and nothing would change. Azalea would still be his best friend and she would still be with him in a more than friends way. Wouldn't she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 362 58
𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑠 𝐿𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑛 | 𝑠𝑚𝑢̈𝑡 Why not break up with a cheating bastard, and fall in love with his friend?
6.8K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
8.6K 169 21
Y/N Evans have always been inlove with her best friend James. So offcoarse she is broken when he started dating her sister Lily. A lot happens which...
2.3M 79.4K 42
Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Harry Potter Fanfiction reading list! -- When your mind is all you can trust, what happens when your memorie...