Chapter 4 - I Saw You

Sirius watched Azalea as she slept, wondering what he would have to do to finally call her his. He felt like a stalker, but he couldn't help it. She drew him in. He loved her red hair, her bright green eyes, the few freckles on her face. He loved the brown and gold specks decorating her eyes. The curls that fell down her shoulders. He didn't understand how others didn't see her beauty. Not only in her physical features, but her personality. She was so bubbly and optimistic, so full of life. She also was so caring, loyal, and brave. Yet, she was also so full of sadness and despair. She was unbelievable.

"Mmmm. Sirius? Sirius come here," Azalea murmured as she rolled towards him, "I am cold." Sirius smiled and scooted his body closer, wrapping his arms around her.

"Your are so warm," she murmured as she snuggled closer to him, still half asleep.

"Thanks, Z," Sirius chuckled quietly. Azalea nodded her head and wrapped her arms around Sirius' neck, moving around until she felt comfortable. Sirius sighed and breathed in, smelling strawberries and roses. He smiled slightly, his mind wandering. He heard someone snort, causing him to snap his head to the right. James was covering his mouth with his hands, trying not to laugh. Remus and Peter were also laughing, the pair about to fall off of their beds.

"Shut up," Sirius growled at them, glaring.

"We didn't say anything," James snickered, "I think we should go tell Lily-bug that you are all over her sister." James grinned, laughing at his own idea. 

"I think you shouldn't," Sirius said quickly, shaking his head, "Please don't tell her that! She will kill me!" James got up, Remus and Peter following his movements.

"What are you guys yelling about? I'm trying to sleep here, and you loud mouths are keeping me up. Hey, where are you going? Sirius, why did they just run out of the room like that," Azalea yawned. The three boys had fled as soon as she began speaking.

"They went to go tell your sister that I am all over you," Sirius murmured angrily, turning away.

"What? Why? You aren't doing anything you don't usually do," Azalea exclaimed, blushing slightly.

"They know that. I think James is just trying to find an excuse to talk to Lily. I doubt they will actually tell her," he said reassuringly, hoping she wouldn't jump up and leave him.

"Yeah, you're right," Azalea yawned again, untangling herself from Sirius and turning over. She sat up and crawled to the end of the bed, about to jump off. Before Azalea could jump, Sirius jumped in front of her and blocked her way.

"Siri," she whined, "I was about to get off there!" Sirius rolled his eyes and shook his head, pushing Azalea back.

"Not anymore," he said as he jumped over her, his hands placed just above her stomach.

"No! Don't do it, Siri," Azalea squealed as she crawled backwards, trying to get away from him. Azalea ran into the wall, trying to kick him away.

"No, Siri! Don't do it," she pleaded. Sirius grinned and put his hands on her stomach, beginning to tickle her.

"S-s-stop," Azalea giggled as she tried to pry his hands away, "It tickles! It's awful! It's torture!" Sirius took her hands and pinned them above her head with only one of his hands, the other hand still ticking Azalea.

"I-I can't b-breath," Azalea exclaimed as she tried to kick him again. Sirius stopped tickling Azalea, but kept his hand pinning hers above her head. Azalea took deep breaths, letting her laughter die away. Why did laughing have to make it so hard to breath? She blushed when she realized Sirius was staring at her, turning her head towards the door. Sirius chuckled softly and brought his hands to her cheeks, gently pushing her head back towards him. 'This is it' he thought 'I am finally going to do it'. Azalea blushed even more, her pale cheeks now a bright red. She was having a hard time breathing, and she was all to aware of how close the two were. Her body was tingling all over. Sirius leaned down closer to Azalea, not wanting to loose his confidence.