dreamswap x female reader [ O...

By Keyrakhansa97

hello everyone I am a new member here, this is my first book. I hope you guys enjoy it and like it. story: (... More

prologue
part 1: misterious power?
part 2 : who are you ?
part 3 : promise
part 4 : ( y/n)?
part 5 : lear magic and portal?
part 7 :" kidnapping"
part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
A/N
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK HAVE BEEN UPDATE!!
part 15
part 16
part 17
if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2
part 18
if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK AGAIN!!
if ( y/n) was death [×]
part 19

part 6 : " new friends"

998 25 10
By Keyrakhansa97

Previous:

behind me was a portal (f / c), the portal pulled my body and as a result my body went into the portal  then my soul disappear and the portal closed.

Now :

nightmare pov

I immediately woke up with an irregular breath, I then looked at my hand and remembered what had happened in my dream.

"Is y / n okay !?" I thought panicked.

"what happened to her !?" I said panicked.

I then felt wet on my face ... I was crying.

I then wiped my tears and then I saw my trembling hands.

when I looked at my hand, I was very worried about the current state of y / n.

"uh ... nightmare?"

"uh?" I said consciously from my mind.

I then saw the cross was walking towards me.

" Are you ok?" asked cross.

"Y-yes ... I'm ... fine ..." I said lying.

cross then sat next to me "you lied ... nightmare tell me honestly, what really happened?" said cross

I then kept quiet for a while, I could not lie to him.

"I ... had another nightmare .... but this time it's different" I said.

"what's different?" asked cross.

"I ... met my childhood friend ... we met in a dream but she ... doesn't seem to recognize me ...

I feel so bad for her ... because of me she doesn't remember anything.

but she is still like my childhood friend who loves and cares for me.

suddenly she fell to the ground with a grimace in pain, I then ran to her and hugged her.

She looks in pain I keep calling her name to stay, I then cry seeing my friend in pain ... I just don't want her to leave me again.

she then smiled weakly at me, then she closed her eyes.

when I then shouted her name suddenly everything became clear and I woke up from my dream, "I said.

I then cried again, I couldn't bear to see y / n in pain like that anymore.

cross then hugged me and calmed me

Cross then let go of my hug "I know what it feels like to live like you in a nightmare" said Cross.

"But who is your childhood friend that nightmare?" asked cross.

"She's named (y / n) (L / n)." I said.

"(y / n) huh ... is she pretty?" asked cross.

I then chuckled "yes ... she's very beautiful ... like an angel" I said.

I then blush after saying earlier.

"Oh ~ beautiful ... like an angel ... Nightmare is in love with his childhood friend ~" said Cross jokingly.

I then shook my head and said no to Cross but cross mocked me more.

I then got up and chased the cross all the way around the house.

"come here you cross !?" I shouted.

cross turned around and stuck out his tongue and ran again.

"I hope y / n is fine" I thought.

I then chased cross again.

y / n pov

"ugh ... my body ... hurts" I thought.

I then tried to open my eyes slowly.

"uhh ..."

I can then open my eyes but my vision is still blurry.

I then held my dizzy head.

"what happened earlier" I thought.

I then let go of my grip and looked around.

"where ... this ..." I said confusedly.

I then looked down "I ... was ... on the bed?" I thought.

I then wake up and I observe my surroundings again.

I then saw a mirror, I then walked towards the mirror slowly.

When I was in front of the mirror I widened my eyes after what I saw.

"I ... I became like a child !?" I thought in shock.

"And why do I seem injured !?" I thought.

( if you guys have a short hair you can pertend it's like short, i'm very sorry if my pitcure's ugly).

when I was panicking I then saw a necklace that (f / n) gave me.

"This necklace ... why is it around my neck !?" I said.

when I wanted to take off this necklace, suddenly i heard  the sound of the door opening.

I then looked at the door, my eyes widened as a figure opened the door.

That figure is like a husband and wife, I'm still a little afraid of other people choosing to step back little by little.

one of the couple walked over to me then and smiled at me.

I then widened my eyes when I saw the smile she gave me, somehow ... that smile reminded me of a mother's smile.

I then tried to hold back my fear.

"are you okay child?" said the woman who gave me a smile.

" I i... y-who are you? "I said terrified.

then the woman grabbed my shoulder and put a sad face on her face.

"We found you in our backyard when we were walking," said the woman.

then the boy of the woman also approached me and stroked my head, I widened my eyes again after what he did to me.

caressing he did like my father used to, I then lowered my head trying to hold my tears from falling.

"As we walked we found you near the grass with a bad condition" said the man.

"now sweet girl ... how did you get to our backyard?" asked the woman.

I still hung my head, "Should I lie ... but this person has saved me ..." I thought.

I then faced the face of the woman who asked me earlier, the woman widened her eyes.

"You ... your eyes ..." said the woman.

I was shocked by what this woman said, suddenly I was hugged by her.

"You ... you finally came back my dear child" said the woman, crying.

I froze not knowing what to do ... but I didn't want to hurt the feelings of this woman.

"Honey ... she is not (y / n)" replied the man to the woman.

It seems like this woman doesn't listen to what this man is saying, without me realizing it I hugged this girl back.

their faces were both shocked what happened, I then looked at the boy with a face that asked.

"How ... uncle knows my name" I said, who was still hugging this woman.

the boy widened his eyes in disbelief what i had said "what do you mean little girl?" asked the man.

"my name is (y / n) (L / n)" I said.

the boy then also shed his tears and his hands closed his mouth, he then ran over and hugged me tightly.

"(y / n) my daughter ... you are back ... we both really miss you" said the man hugging me.

I still do not believe me ... is their son ... I then cry too by hugging them.

skip → → several months later ~

still y / n pov
I've been in this world for a month and I'm now the daughter of a family that I love.

I am currently with my mother making a cake to sell later and while my father is serving customers.

My father and mother are cake and pie shop entrepreneurs, I saw them eager to help but mother asked me to just look.

finally I begged dad to help mom make cakes and pies, dad then smiled and agreed.

this is where I and my mother make chocolate and strawberry cakes, "(y / n) my dear, please deliver this cake to the person at the table next to your father, message" said the mother to me.

I nodded then took the cake from the mother's hand and then went to the place mother told me, "this is the order and I hope you like it" I said with a sweet smile.

"Aww ~ of course I will eat this food what else is a cute child like you" said a woman while stroking my hammer.

I smiled and said thank you then I went to the mother and told me what was earlier.

skip → evening

finally the shop of father and mother closed today with the father and mother's merchandise also running out.

Mom and Dad were cleaning the shop while I was outside with my cat laura.

I've been caring for her since I was a kid when I found her on the street, I couldn't help seeing him then I got an idea I asked my father and mother if I could keep the cat.

the two of them seemed fine if I raised the cat they then nodded their head.

when I was outside I heard a voice asking for help, I widened my eyes "where is that voice?" I thought.

I then rubbed the Laura last time and told her to stay in front, I then ran towards the voice.

when I looked for the voice I stopped in an empty alley, I then entered the alley slowly.

When I entered this alley the sound got louder, I then ran towards the sound that was nearby.

I saw the figure in front of me that was like 2 thugs and they were both hurting a child who was my age.

I saw them both torturing the child, I saw that I could not bear to decide to come out of my hiding place.

"hey !!! you two don't you dare hurt that kid !!!" I shouted to the 2 people.

Then the 2 people stopped torturing the child and turned to face me, I could see the 2 people were like creepy people to me and the boy looked at me with a look of hope in his eyes.

"Wow ... look who dares to interfere in our affairs 2" said Person 1.

"Little girl like yourself should just go home or we will torture you like this child" said the 2 people while stepping on the child's body.

"I want to go whenever I don't want to go until you two let go of the child," I said coldly.

"How dare you little girl !?" shouted person 1.

then the 1st person ran towards me ready to beat me, the first person was then ready to kick me but I dodged the attack by looking down and then I attacked the 1st person with my kick until the 1st person fell to the ground unconscious.

then I stepped on person 1 in his body like his friend did to the child, I then looked at person 2 who looked scared.

"Come on, you coward," I said mockingly to the 2nd person.

Then that person attacks me with his weapon. I keep avoiding attacks from the 2nd person until I get a chance to attack him again.

I then took the wood that was next to the boy, then I used the wood to make the person pass out.

when I finished making the 2 thugs unconscious I then approached the boy, I then widened my eyes with the child's condition.

Her body was covered with wounds I didn't know what to do, I then thought how to do it.

I then remembered something I then put my hand on the place where the girl's wound and put her to sleep on my lap.

I then closed my eyes to focus my strength to heal the girl's wound.

I then felt something warm in my hand, I then opened my eyes ... in my hand there was a light emitting (f / c) then the girl's wound disappeared and the child began to wake up.

the girl opened her eyes she blinked a few times, then she kager when she saw me "who are you?" asked the girl.

"I'm the one who saved you" I said calmly.

then the girl widened her eyes and she immediately hugged me tightly, "thank you ... thank you so much for helping me" said the girl.

"how can you be with these 2 people?" I asked.

"They both are kidnappers ... they kidnap children like us, and become beggars and slaves so we can make money" said the girl sadly.

I feel very sorry for the boy, "what is your name?" I asked.

"my name is amelia" replied amelia.

I then helped Amelia wake up, then we both saw these 2 kidnappers.

"What do we do with these 2 people" I said.

"how about we tie it?" asked amelia.

"Good idea ... but ... how do we get the rope?" I asked.

amelia then go behind the box?

Since when was there a box there, Amelia then came out from behind the box with a rope.

"This is the rope," said Amelia, giving me the rope.

"thanks ... let's tie them both" I said.

after tying the 2 kidnappers ~

"finally finished" I said.

"wow ... you're great, yes" said Amelia in awe.

I just smiled at her, "Oh yes ... Amelia do you know where the kidnapping is located?" I asked.

amelia then nodded her head, i then smiled and whispered something in her ear amelia.

then we both nodded our heads, suddenly I heard a voice like calling my name and amelia.

"amelia!" , "(y / n) !!"

me and amelia looked at each other and then shouted back.

"We're here" we said together.

then we heard a running sound, then we saw 2 figures running towards us it turned out to be father and?

" who is that?" I asked amelia.

"it is my uncle!" said amelia happily

then my father and uncle amelia hugged us both

"Amelia ... where are you looking for you," said Uncle Amelia.

Amelia then hugged her father's back and cried happily, I then hugged my father's reply "Dad is very worried about you (y / n) You suddenly disappeared, father and mother are looking for you" said my father while hugging me tightly.

"Dad (y / n) is fine, sorry for making dad so worried" I said.

then I let go of my father's hug and saw Amelia who was talking to her uncle, then Amelia looked at me then she showed her hand towards me.

then her uncle amelia looked at me then looked at amelia again, her uncle then smiled at her.

then amelia ran to me then hugged me tight, then followed by her uncle amelia who hugged me too.

"Thank you very much for saving and finding my only nephew" said her uncle Amelia.

"Yes, uncle, same as" I replied.

"Now where is the kidnapper" said her uncle Amelia.

"kidnapper?" asked my father.

Amelia and I then showed them in front of them, her father and uncle Amelia's eyes widened.

"They they aren't the kidnappers on that poster !?" said my father in shock.

Amelia's uncle was shocked and he approached the 2 kidnappers.

"You have kidnapped children and made them beggars and slaves, and you have also tried to kidnap my nephew," said Uncle Amelia irritably.

Uncle Amelia wanted to beat up the 2 kidnappers again, but my father stopped him.

"How about we just imprison them instead of teaching them, it looks like they both look battered" said my father.

then he looked at me and I looked away like nothing happened, my father then let out his breath.

"okay" said her uncle Amelia.

Then my father and uncle Amelia reported the kidnapper to the palace, while Amelia and I just played as if nothing happened.

"Amelia is not Laura very beautiful!" I said happily.

"Yes! Laura is very beautiful and her fur is also very smooth" said Amelia, stroking Laura.

I just smiled at Amelia with that attitude, "y / n ..." said Amelia.

"Yes, what's wrong Amelia?" I asked

"can we play like this again and will you be my friend?" said Amelia, turning her face away embarrassed.

I then smiled sweetly at Amelia by saying "yes of course I want and we can play like this again".

amelia immediately hugged me tight and i hugged her back

third pov

in the place of his father (y / n) and his uncle Amelia-

"You are lucky to have a daughter like (y / n)" said Amelia's uncle seeing (y / n) and Amelia hugging.

his father (y / n) could only smile when he saw his daughter and his new friend (y / n).

"yes ... I'm very lucky to have a daughter like her" ( y/n) father said.

The end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 15.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
117K 2.6K 38
[Discontinued.] yah so the tittle explain, more info in the Book. Also this book take a whole story from the movie and episode themselves, and that m...
2.2K 52 5
Y/N was looking for her little brother and his friend, she were into the kindergarten to find them but she has a feeling that something was not right...
192K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"