part 6 : " new friends"

Previous:

behind me was a portal (f / c), the portal pulled my body and as a result my body went into the portal  then my soul disappear and the portal closed.

Now :

nightmare pov

I immediately woke up with an irregular breath, I then looked at my hand and remembered what had happened in my dream.

"Is y / n okay !?" I thought panicked.

"what happened to her !?" I said panicked.

I then felt wet on my face ... I was crying.

I then wiped my tears and then I saw my trembling hands.

when I looked at my hand, I was very worried about the current state of y / n.

"uh ... nightmare?"

"uh?" I said consciously from my mind.

I then saw the cross was walking towards me.

" Are you ok?" asked cross.

"Y-yes ... I'm ... fine ..." I said lying.

cross then sat next to me "you lied ... nightmare tell me honestly, what really happened?" said cross

I then kept quiet for a while, I could not lie to him.

"I ... had another nightmare .... but this time it's different" I said.

"what's different?" asked cross.

"I ... met my childhood friend ... we met in a dream but she ... doesn't seem to recognize me ...

I feel so bad for her ... because of me she doesn't remember anything.

but she is still like my childhood friend who loves and cares for me.

suddenly she fell to the ground with a grimace in pain, I then ran to her and hugged her.

She looks in pain I keep calling her name to stay, I then cry seeing my friend in pain ... I just don't want her to leave me again.

she then smiled weakly at me, then she closed her eyes.

when I then shouted her name suddenly everything became clear and I woke up from my dream, "I said.

I then cried again, I couldn't bear to see y / n in pain like that anymore.

cross then hugged me and calmed me

Cross then let go of my hug "I know what it feels like to live like you in a nightmare" said Cross.

"But who is your childhood friend that nightmare?" asked cross.

"She's named (y / n) (L / n)." I said.

"(y / n) huh ... is she pretty?" asked cross.

I then chuckled "yes ... she's very beautiful ... like an angel" I said.

I then blush after saying earlier.

"Oh ~ beautiful ... like an angel ... Nightmare is in love with his childhood friend ~" said Cross jokingly.

I then shook my head and said no to Cross but cross mocked me more.

I then got up and chased the cross all the way around the house.

"come here you cross !?" I shouted.

cross turned around and stuck out his tongue and ran again.

"I hope y / n is fine" I thought.

I then chased cross again.

y / n pov

dreamswap x female reader [ On Hiatus]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें