part 1: misterious power?

A/n: halo everybody i hope you guys enjoying my book , and i hope you guys like it.

Y/n pov

Beep...beep...bee-
y / n wake up from sleep in a cold sweat. "ugh ... that dream again" y / n chatted. You look at the clock next to it, "6:00 am? That's too fast." y / n thought.

She immediately got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Third pov
a few minutes later~

After finishing her shower, she immediately put on a colored t-shirt (f / c) with colored hodie (f / c), colored jean (f / c) and brush her ( h/L) ( h/c). after she finished putting on her clothes she went to the kitchen for breakfast.

 after she finished putting on her clothes she went to the kitchen for breakfast

( your t-shirt just with f/c )

( your hoodie just with f/c )

( your jeanjust with f/c )

after she arrives in the kitchen y / n cook her favorite food (f / f), and eat it at her food table. do not feel the atmosphere at home anymore. alone that's what she experienced

after her finished eating her washed the dishes she used earlier. when she was done she went outside to get some fresh air.

when she got outside the house

She walks around the city which she often feels. which starts with a lot of people walking.

SHe saw many shops that her rarely visited lately. but there was a shop that caught her eye this time, a bookstore that read "book store". without it she thought her went straight to the bookstore place. She entered the shop which was ready with the owner. "What can I do to help a young girl?" proficient shop owner. "Can i see the books around here sir?" said y / n. "Of course you can be young girl." proficient shop owner.

y / n went to see the books around which she was passing now, until she saw a book that caught her attention. She immediately took the book and saw the book entitled "tree of feelings". She saw a little of the story inside the book. when she saw the contents of the book she felt an uncomfortable feeling, she felt that something would happen. but she put the thought aside. because she was curious about the contents of the book's story without thinking he immediately bought it.

She approached the bookstore owner to buy this book. until she was at the bookstore owner's place she immediately took the book on his desk. "Sir, I want to buy this book, how much is this book, sir." y / n happy talk. "hm! oh ... the book costs $ 10 miss." shop owner talking. y / n gave the money for $ 20, "the rest of the change for sir" y / n said sweet. "Thank you miss". the owner of the bookstore said "no problem sir and have a nice day sir" y / n chatted.

after she walked out of the bookstore. without realizing it, the owner of the bookstore smiled and chuckled. "Good luck young girls that book couse you because only someone with brave and kindnes can make them happy again". the shop owner spoke and disappeared.

At home~

after y / n finished looking at the city, shops and bought a few things that she needed from city, making her tired she got her things in her room and immediately went to the bathroom because today the weather is hot.

a few minutes later ~

after y / n finished showering and getting dressed she immediately went to her room . She immediately put the items she needed into place except for the new book she bought.

y / n pov

"finally finished" y / n thought.
after finishing tidying up my groceries from the city. I thought again about what I had missed. I suddenly thought of a book I saw in a bookstore.

I patted the forehead that was always forgotten with something important.

"Why do I always forget something important". I thought.

I immediately left this place, but I felt the same atmosphere as the bookstore earlier.

"Why do I feel the same atmosphere as in the bookstore earlier ... calm y / n .... you have to calm down." I thought worried.

"maybe it's nothing" I thought a little worried.

suddenly the necklace and bracelet on my neck and arms glowing.

" What is this !?" y / n think in surprise, "how do the necklaces and bracelets left by mama and daddy glow". y / n thought in surprise.

suddenly the necklaces and bracelets that were on y / n's neck and arms stopped glowing.

"so strange ... how could it be". y / n worried thought.

I have to tell grandma about this". y / n thought.

y / n went straight from the place earlier, to the living room there was a telephone to contact her grandmother.

y / n picked up her phone and dialed her grandmother's phone number and called her straight away.

"hello?"
"hello granma"
"Oh! My sweet granddaughter, what are you calling your grandmother?"
"Grandma ... I want to tell you something strange today"
"what a strange thing my granddaughter"

"Today I had the same nightmare as a few years ago, and plus the necklace and bracelet that Mom and Dad gave me suddenly glowed. I just wanted to ask if the necklaces and bracelets that Mom and Dad gave me are always like that, Grandma?"

"..."

"uhm ... what's wrong grandma?"

y / n heard her grandmother exhale.

"Grandma thinks it's time for grandma to tell you something, my granddaughter"

"tell out what grandma?"

"y / n my granddaughter ... you have something strong inside of you"

"wha-what"

"You have a very strong power within you since childhood"

A/n :  good night everyone i very sorry, i update this chapter late because i still think idea about this chapter and next plush i have school so take late to publish this chpater . I really very sorry everyone.