if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2

1 week later ~

(y / n) pov

I stared at the shop window bored because I couldn't do anything today, today's shop is not too crowded.

I wasted my raw breath "how long will I still be a girl again." I thought sadly.

then I heard footsteps towards me but I did not care.

then I saw someone put a chocolate cake in front of me then I saw who put the cake.

"come on eat this cake (y / n)." said my aunt.

I then looked at my plate of cakes, I only saw the plate did not eat it.

usually I will eat the cake right away but not for now because I feel something bad is going to happen and it bothers me.

I shook my head "sorry aunt ... I have no appetite for cake today." I said.

then I got up from my chair to go out of the shop to calm myself before I got out I said to my aunt "auntie ... I'll go out to calm myself ... maybe I'll come back a little late." I said.

then walked out of the shop to calm myself down.

[ The trip]

I just walk around the city while breathing the fresh air and cool breeze.

I then stopped in a city park with lots of flowers, then I went over to the Tama to calm myself.

I then sat in a chair near the flower garden while watching small children playing together, I saw them with a smile.

"children today are very happy." I muttered.

then I felt something on my shoulder then I looked over at my shoulder in surprise when I saw a sparrow perch on my shoulder.

the bird flapped its wings confused me, then the bird started to fly and I had a feeling that the bird wanted me to follow it.

I then followed the bird until I saw a crowd there, then the sparrow came back to me and alighted on my shoulder again.

I then walked over to the crowd and when I saw a poster that showed there would be a violin competition in this city.

"competition to play the violin, huh?" I thought.

I shrugged my shoulders then I left the crowd.

when I returned to my seat I saw that I accidentally saw a small child being bullied by a group of slightly grown-up children from the child.

I loved seeing the child being bullied and went straight to them.

"hey !! you stop bullying the kids who are younger than you !!." I shouted.

then they all looked at me then I saw the child who was bullied looking at me with relief, then the child who bullied the child came with a smile.

"what are you going to do? complain to your parents." scoffed the child.

I look at him angrily then I hit him in the face making him fall while holding his face.

"boss !!." shouted his men.

"Why you little-" I interrupted her with me giving her a glare.

"huh ... what did you say just now you brat." I said darkly.

then he looked at me with fear and then he immediately ran away with his subordinate's son, I then saw the boy who was being bullied.

then I saw that his body was covered with wounds and then I carried the child and brought the child back to the shop.