part 12

Previous :

In front of me stood Alice aunt, but how could she be here.

"Not that Aunt Alice should be gone," I thought.

"Actually I am already dead (y / n)" said Aunt Alice.

my gaze then softened "but how !?" I said surprised.

"I'll explain to you later, now I want to teach a lesson to people who have dared to hurt my sister's successor," said Alice aunt angrily.

Then Aunt Alice immediately attacked the robed person, but the person managed to avoid the Aunt's attack.

"hmm ~ quite interesting, so the name is (y / n). A pretty name for a little girl who lost her parents" said the robed man.

aunt alice immediately stopped the attack "what do you mean that !!" Said Aunt Alice.

"let me tell you the truth she is-" I couldn't hear the words from the person anymore.

My body felt shaking and I also felt that I was crying, I then grinded my teeth because I kept thinking about that sound.

I felt that there was something strong coming out of me and then my gaze darkened, without realizing it I had been released from the rope that bound myself and my body was taken by someone expertly.

third pov

Aunt Alice and the robed person looked (y / n) with a surprised look "how ... how can you untie the rope !?" said the robed man in great surprise.

(y / n) then gave the robed person a dark gaze and a strong aura, even aunt Alice was a little scared.

"If you dare to tell my sister about the past of this girl, I will not hesitate to kill you right now" said (y / n) coldly.

Then her eyes (y / n) which were colored (e / c) now turn green and orange, Alice's aunt who saw that was immediately shocked.

"Those eyes ... impossible !? Don't tell me he is !!" thought Aunt Alice.

" Sis (GM / N)" said Aunt Alice.

The robed person was immediately surprised by Aunt Alice's words, then that person immediately walked back and immediately ran away.

when the person in the robe would suddenly run away (y / n) or (gm / n) in front of the person, the robed person immediately fell to the ground in shock.

"And I also won't let you escape so easily" said (y / n) / (gm / n).

in the blink of an eye the man lay on the ground unconscious.

Now:

(y / n) / (gm / n) could only stare at the person in the robe who was unconscious, then he looked at Aunt Alice, making Alice aunt tremble a little when she saw her sister's eyes.

(y / n) / (gm / n) then approached alice, alice could not do anything about the memories from the past started to haunt him again.

without Alice realizing that (y / n) / (gm / n) was in front of her, Alice immediately widened her eyes when she saw her brother in front of her.

then he felt a warm embrace, like he returned to when he was a child.

her sister hugged her, alice then cried and hugged her back.

"shh ~ Alice I've forgiven you, you don't need to remember about that anymore" said (y / n) / (gm / n).

Alice then hugged her sister tightly while crying, Alice then let go of her hug.