Rainbow Six Siege One shot Bo...

By Ipzenzay

Welcome to the Rainbow Six Siege one shot book! Here will be stories of the female operators from the Rainbow... More

Disclaimer
Ela X Male Reader
Dokkaebi X Male Reader
Alibi X Male Reader
Suggestions?
Caveira X Male Reader
Tachanka X Male Reader
Finka X Male Reader
Ash X Male Reader
Fuze X Male Reader
Kali X Male Reader
Nomad X Male Reader
Iana X Male Reader
Frost X Male Reader
Glaz X Female Reader
Ying X Male Reader
IQ X Female Reader
Mira X Male Reader
Valkyrie X Male Reader
Ash X Female Reader
Question
Caveira X Female Reader
Nokk X Male Friend Reader
New Book Announcement
IQ X Friend Male Reader
Twitch X Friend Male Reader
Ela X Male Friend Reader
Caveira X Male Friend Reader
Zofia X Male Reader
Mira X Male Reader Pt.2
Twitch X Male Reader
Jackal X Mozzie
Ash X Male Friend Reader
Kali X Male Friend Reader
Zofia X White Mask Male Reader
Gridlock X Male Reader
Update
Sisters In Arms Pt.I
Sisters In Arms Pt.II
Nokk X Male Reader
Update
Nokk X Krueger
Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six
Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six PT.II
Literally Me Ideas
Zofia X Male Reader
Ela X Male Reader
Frost X Male Reader
Nomad X Male Reader

Lion X Male Reader

1K 7 1
By Ipzenzay

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

*****

Lion was an experienced operator in team Rainbow. Coming from an absolutely saddening background of getting his girlfriend pregnant at age 16, and tried to force her to get an abortion which in the future would only hurt him. Then becoming an alcoholic and drug abuser, he found a way into the French army where he was given a chance to shine. From there his son grew up  with his ex girlfriend and on a thankful day Lion was able to see his son Alexis in a church. Lion only felt guilt and sadness knowing that his son is calling someone else their dad. But thankfully Alexis could find forgiveness in his heart and now the father and son spend time together when ever time was free. 

Lion and another operator at team Rainbow Six were always neck and neck with each other. That man was Mike Baker also known as Thatcher. A 56 year old war veteran in the S.A.S, who would always complain about technology and get into fights with Lion. The two were bickering over the use of operators using technology so much and of course the two had different views on it. Lion was pro and Thatcher was anti so it broke out into a fist fight. Lion swung first but Mike was able to dodge it and punch him in the gut. Lion's face filled with hatred and anger as he round housed kicked Thatchers right side of his stomach which caused him to fall on to the ground and wince in pain. The fighting of kicking and punching and a little bit of wrestling ended when Sledge picked up Lion who had a bloody nose and bruises on his face.

*****

Harry: "Oliver Flament, I know that you and Mike have your issues but I hope that you two get by them. Take the rest of the day off and spend time at home... Dismissed.

Lion: "Yes sir bye."

Oliver got in his car and drove back to his house where he could finally see his boyfriend (Y/N) who always made him feel loved and safe. (Y/N) had (E/C) eyes that made the hot headed Lion calm and loved to get lost in them. His hair was soft and smooth, and Olivers fingers would at times run through to admire his hair. As he arrived to the house he jingled his keys in his hands and unlocked the door to see (Y/N) cooking pasta with two glasses of wine set up at the table. (Y/N) enjoyed cooking for his love, whenever Oliver returned home after killing terrorists, or perhaps just having a terrible day dinner would be made for him and of course Lion enjoyed his red wine. At times he would listen to rock music, something that relaxed him and reminded about the only good parts of his childhood which wasn't the best. Drugs, partying, and being forced to become a dedicated Catholic was something that he hated, but in the end his son, (Y/N), and religion would be the last the things he has. 

(Y/N): "Hey Oliver how was work today?"

(Y/N) didn't even look back to see his boyfriends face all messed up due to the British fossil as he was busy preparing a salad. 

Lion: "Eh it was ok."

(Y/N): "Why just ok?

Lion: "One of my co workers got into a fight with me, and I look like a mess."

(Y/N) turned around to be met with Olivers face looking like he got brutally attacked, his face was in shock as Lion took off his uniform leaving him in his shirt and pants that were underneath it. The two sat down and began to eat dinner, and drink Melvin Red wine. The taste was sweet and tart a cherish able flavor... And as they drank it Lion snuck a kiss on to (Y/N)'s face in return the boyfriend giggled and kissed Oliver back. The bruises and gashes on Lions face did concern (Y/N) very much, he wishes he could find the person who beat up his soulmate and beat them up and make them apologize. But in reality that wouldn't work instead (Y/N) would get beaten to a pulp leaving Lion to help him because he is not some special forces operator working in a group such as Rainbow Six. They were able to finish dinner and head to bed but before they did (Y/N) grabbed a mini first aid kit and began to heal Oliver who on random times would ask for a kiss on the cheek to make it feel better. After the treatment the two sharked a kiss and went to bed as they held each other providing security and warmth. 

*****

Lion woke up as his alarm went off, usually he would turn it off and go back to sleep for a little bit more time, but instead he got up from bed only to realize that nobody was there. Instead there was a note near his phone stating that (Y/N) went to work early due to a meeting at the office. So he took a shower, put on his uniform and went to the Rainbow Six base. There he saw Thatcher with a scar across his right cheek and a bruised nose due to a hard punch that Lion gave him. He went over to the cafeteria to grab some coffee but as that happened the PA speaker  came online.

PA: "May I please have Lion, Zofia, Sledge, Vigil, and Blitz to my office please and thank you."

Lion walked out of the cafeteria with the rest of the squad and entered Harry's office and took a seat at a couch that was quite comfy. Harry was on his computer at the time until he saw them walk in and finally went to talk to them. 

Harry: "Operators I have called you in here today because the White Masks have taken 7 hostages captive in a building corporation called "Security Evo". You will extract the hostages to the extraction point and exit the AO. Any questions?"

Lion: "Yes, who are the hostages?"

Harry: "Well Mr.Flament there is Carol Smith, Johnathon Reeds, Jacob Reez, David Smith, and there are two that are unknown. And... Oh yes (Y/N) (L/N). Ok anymore questions?"

Lions heart paced fast knowing that his boyfriend was in danger and that anyone that would hurt him would surly die in pain. He tried to hold back the tears knowing that (Y/N)'s safety is now in danger and seeing him die was one thing that would haunt his dreams for a long long time. The squad of 5 walked out of the room and went down to the armory to get their weapons and munitions and finally made their way to the helicopter. The ride was not so long although it felt boring, but for Lion he just wanted to save (Y/N) and of course the rest of the hostages. His V308 was fully loaded and EE ONE D drone was inside his backpack... After a couple of minutes the helicopter landed at the backside of the building and the squad of deadly operators saw the chaos that the White Masks created. Bodies of police men littered the ground around the area, the blood from those bodies spilled and stained the cement. 

The bodies emitted a foul smell that the operators were sadly used to due to the harsh realities of war and their jobs. They got closer to the building and all of a sudden a White Mask soldier jumped out of and went to stab Zofia, but thanks to her skills she was able to dodge the knife and instead grabbed it and stabbed it in his throat which stained the knife and his light grey hoodie red. She fixed her sunglasses and improved her beret and continued on to site, to rescue the hostages. The operators jumped into the window with their weapons ready. The place was quite for a terrorist attack but Lion got the idea to use his EE ONE D. He grabbed the drone from his bag and launched it into the air where it hovered above the building which was only 50 feet tall. A little phone was on Lion's left wrist where he typed in a code which activated the drone and sent a sound wave to the building to identify the hostiles. 

Lion: "Ok guys there's 23 hostiles... 11 on this floor, and 12 on the 15 floor."

Blitz: "Well then ladies and gentlemen let's get these terrorists ja."

They walked out of the room and entered another room while checking all corners and behind any places where the hostiles could be hiding. After checking lots of rooms they finally realized that the terrorists weren't anywhere. But that couldn't be it, there was still one room they didn't check they guaranteed had to be there. Slowly but not to slowly they made their way to the room and once they got close to it bullets came flying out of the room. Thankfully they all dodged them and hid on the opposite sides of the room where once they stopped firing Sledge threw a grenade into the room. The last thing that was heard was the yelling of the terrorists as the grenade blew up and the hot shrapnel stabbed right through their skin. Vigil went into the room and made sure to check all the dead bodies and soon shot them through their head. 

Vigil: "Ok guys the stairs are behind us but there is an elevator. We either take one or the other but there will be consequences and guaranteed the White Masks have rigged the elevator."

Sledge: "Then lets take the stairs I'd rather not have a bullet in my head."

Zofia: "Same here."

The operators went over to the stairs and realized that this would be a long walk considering that they will be walking up 15 floors. Here we go...

*****

Vigil: "Finally we're here."

Zofia: "Yeah, what a great walk but we must hurry the hostages are still in danger."

They walked out of the stair well and were met with an array of office cubicles. They all sighed in annoyance but that was silenced once they saw a White Mask pop out of the cubicles. But this one didn't scream and instead it sounded as if it were muffled. 

Lion: "I'm gonna check it out but you guys have your guns aimed at him."

They all agreed and Lion slowly went up to the White Mask and once he reached a distance where he could pull that mask off. Lion pulled the mask off too see (Y/N), his boyfriend disguised as a terrorist so that the hostages could get killed as if they were the enemy. (Y/N) had tears in his eyes and a bloody lip. Lions eyes had also filled with tears as well knowing that, himself or his team could've shot (Y/N), the love of his life would be gone in an instant. 

Lion: "I got one of the hostages!"

(Y/N): "Please help me, I can tell you where the rest are."

Lion: "Please tell me (Y/N)..."

(Y/N): "T-They are in the next cubicle, please don't kill me."

Lion: "I'm not going to kill you my lo... I mean (Y/N). "

(Y/N)'s faced looked confused as Lion changed his words very quickly, but nevertheless he was saved and the rest were as well and that's all that mattered. The rest of the squad went over to the cubicle to see the hostages dressed as the White Masks, with handcuffs on their wrists. 

Zofia: "God we could've shot them!"

Blitz: "Well lets get them out of here los (go).!"

They still kept the handcuffs on the hostages but they soon began to extract them to a van from Rainbow Six that recently arrived at the back of the building. As they went down the stairs with the hostages, Lion stayed focused but made sure to protect (Y/N) with all he could. These hostages lives were valuable but to Oliver (Y/N)'s was the most out of all.

*****

The ride was silent as the hostages seemed scared about their safety and the experience they just had. As they arrived to the Rainbow Six base, Lion stopped (Y/N) and asked to talk to him in private. 

Lion: "(Y/N) do you know who I am?"

(Y/N): "No I'm guessing a highly skilled specialist. Right?"

At that moment (Y/N) took off his mask and (Y/N)'s eyes widened in surprise knowing that his boyfriend saved his life. (Y/N) lunged at Lions body and began to softly cry in his arms.

(Y/N): "Oliver thank you, you saved my life!"

Lion: "It's my job, but it's also my pleasure especially for you."

The two looked into each others eyes and shared a passionate kiss where the situation that they experienced was no longer in their minds and the only thing that was left was the true and honest love for each other, that burned bright and was warm in their hearts...

Merci Oliver...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 165 24
It has been over a year since the outbreak in Hong Kong. The world has changed so much. Y/N,Hibana and Valkyrie have gone into hiding. However back i...
2.1K 31 12
Ian was just a normal recruit, trying his best to become an operator. This is his story. Notice: I only own OC's in this story. All other aspects bel...
10K 100 15
Rainbow six siege x Abandoned and Tortured male reader x OC military squad
21.2K 323 23
The story of an SAS operative who is haunted by the scars of his past. He closed off his heart and left everything but the memory behind him. However...