True Mates

By Yukio9901

a new supernatural world evolved centuries ago when an Alpha werewolf became mated with a Vampire. Now life f... More

Hello Readers
Chapter 1: Past fight still continues
Chapter 2: Worried
Chapter 3: Awake
Chapter 4: Forced Together
Chapter 5: Let's be friends?
Chapter 6: locked eyes
Chapter 7: We're True Mates😢
Chapter 8: Shocked
Chapter 9: Secrets in the Scrolls
Chapter 10: Predicament πŸ˜‚
Chapter 11: magical cave & mother Oakar
CHAPTER 12: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Chapter 13: letting everyone know
Chapter 14: Alpha house [PG 13]
Chapter 15: Rain
Chapter 16: Marriage, no marriage??
Chapter 17: Ride me
Chapter 18: Hunter?!?!?
Chapter 19: Visitors
Chapter 20: Preparations
Chapter 21: I'm Karma [18+]
Chapter 22: Gathering- Another male-mated couple??
Chapter 23: train your instinct
Chapter 24: Alliances formed
Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings
Chapter 26: Distance
Chapter 27: Mate meeting
Chapter 28: Binding spell
Chapter 29: Daniel
Chapter 30: Bubbling Battle War
Chapter 31: Answer: Humming spirits voice
Chapter 32: Moarte's Dance
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Caged
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
A Happy New Year

Chapter 35: Life continues

495 29 0
By Yukio9901

Theo's POV

It's been approximately a month and a half of seizures, emergency ventilation and heart failures.

Yes, Kyran's being going into many seizures throughout the month or so. It's unexplained as always. I don't lose hope though, just stay calm for all those that need me just as much as Kyran needs me.

I'm glad to say that at least my family is doing much more better than I am. Mum's back to smiling and talking to close friends, albeit it's just a handful of people and her eyes still display a shadow of pain, but still progress. The twins are much more cheerier. They back to eating, playing with other pups and kids, talking and just running about keeping mum happy. Kyran's family is doing okay as well, though the worry of their son never waking up again and possibly forgetting all about his life and mate frightens them.

Me. Well I just can't use words to describe my pain. I don't show and smile to the people in greeting as I walk pass them while, I either visit mum house or aunt Crystal and the family, occasionally to my office to return paper and gather the important files. I just hide the pain behind the walls I've come to build. I've only gotten even more possessive after Kyran's comatose wake. Only letting Dr. Dean near him to do tests or check on him. I honestly can't watch one more needle enter his body. It hurts me everytime his face twists in pain.

Hunter and Vincent have been only both amazing and understanding. Helping out with the paper work and other aspects of the clan, even though one is newly mated, well not so so newly mated but still and the other, is consumed by his three month old baby girl, along with consoling his wife and self that Kyran's a fighter and will come back to us.

And that's the truth. My baby boy is the strongest person I know of both emotionally and physically, so I know his fighting everyday, every second to be with us. All that is keeping me going and just hanging on.

I once blacked out because of a major headache but I knew it wasn't my own, but rather my mate's. And that thought and pain just wants all this to be over, even if he forgets me and everyone, I just need him to be out of pain. I can always help him remember and create new memories. I can't begin to phantom how intense the actual pain his going through feels.

Dakota whine all day for his mate, but of lately his gone quieter and doesn't respond to my calls. We haven't shifted since that day, and he refuses to do so until his mate is awake again. I honestly didn't know what to do then and only wished dad was here more so. He would have known how to bring Dakota out.

I want to point out at the world and call them cruel for putting me in this situation, blaming them, but I know it was my lack strength that lead to my current situation. My fault and no one else's.

I get up from the hospital bed I'm in and walk to the window, opening the curtain letting the warm morning sun rays in, but I feel no warmth from it only cold.

It's shine only hurting my sleep deprived eyes. Yesterday night, Kyran's heart suddenly stopped beating. He was pulled away from me and wheeled into the emergency ward.  While all I did was cry into my base of my palms at my uselessness of being unable to keep my mate safe and protected.

Angelena and Soo Ho had gone back home, as they put it. Having exhausted their energy their needed to go back or their life essence would perish. They felt just as useless when it came to Kyran. Having done their purpose I couldn't be angry with them and understood binding them farewell.

I turn and walk back to Kyran, gently caressing the hair out of his eyes. I pick up the large bowl from the left corner and walk to the bathroom filling it with hot to warm water. I grab the soft sponge and soap from it rack along with a towel and head back to the room.

I put on the heater in the room, place everything in my on the side table and quickly remove Kyran's clothes, as gently as possible keeping an eye on the new machine plugged into his body to monitor his heartbeat rate. I wish I could place a warm kiss upon his face, but I can't at the moment because of the ventilation and breathing machine that's keeping him breathing and most possibly alive.

I smile weakly at him, encouraging him to wake up in my thoughts.

"Good morning baby boy" I greet. "Today's another sunny day. We could go fishing if you want. It will definitely be fun." I imagine what the day would be like if he was here. Dean said it would be best of we talk to him, it's possible he can hear us and if we talk positively he may awake from his coma more quickly. I try my best to strike a conversation with my silent mate every day.

"You know the stab scar on your chest displayed a few days ago. And don't worry, Hunter made sure to get a good picture to show when you wake, so wake up quickly okay baby boy" I shut my eyes tight, squeezing the tears that linger back to where they came from. One tear trails down and I quickly wipe it away and continue wiping down Kyran's body.

While I continue wiping him down, I keep him up to date on the pack. Telling I would have taken him on date if we didn't go fishing or just all the random things we could have done today.

--------

During the next day, I repeat what I do every other day. Only today around  noon, Dean calls me into his office. The thoughts that flare in me don't sit well at all.

Walking through the long silent white halls my insides only turn even more. The feeling clamming my body inside-out. I knock on his office door once I reach the far ends of the hospital, letting him know of my presence.

Kind of feels odd though, my Alpha self, waiting to see another. Makes me feel like I'm in school again and waiting to see the principal. God can I ever.

He soon opens the door and welcomes me in. He pulls a chair motioning me sit before he takes his own seat and just stares at him. So feels like I'm back in the office of my old principal.

He let's out a sigh and closes the file on his tables.

"Alpha can I have your permission to  speak to you on doctor - patient basis and not Alpha- clan member basis" he asks nervously and for a minute I just stare at him, trying to gauge at his thoughts before letting out a breath, nodding to give him the permission he seeks. He let's out a breath of his own as if relieved.

"Okay I'm going to with no census then" he pulls open a drawer on his desk and then pulls out another file.

"So here's the deal Theo" he lets his eyes trying to gauge my reaction but I just remain as I am and motion him to continue.

"Um okay. We know you blacked out a few days ago because of the pain Kyran is being going through, but Theo as much as you take care of Kyran, you also need to take care of yourself. While you blacked out, I carried out a full body test because I was worried and so is everyone else. And to my concerns, I was right. Due to your lack of eating, you've developed ulcers. Seriously what is Kyran going to do with you when he see you look so drained and out of energy. You have lost an incredible amount of weight and it's deeply concerning. Please take care to at least eat more. This clan, can't have both it's Alpha's sick." Dean finishes in a quick breath and backs away into his chair, as if I'll bark out an order for his death this instance. Seriously I'm not that type of Alpha. Like honestly.

"Okay" I say and get up to go back to Kyran.

"Okay?" He questions. "Okay, you going to eat properly or okay, fuck off okay?" He questions

"Okay, as in I'll e-" I stop mid sentence due the sudden and rushed banging of his door. It suddenly flies open, in impatience.

"Caine, what the hell" Dean scolds his mate.

"Oh thank god you here Alpha" he sighs before rushing to speak again.
"Alpha Kyran's ward light went on an-" before he can even finish his sentence I'm out teleporting myself to his room and what I see has my body in shock and eyes in tears.

My mate, my baby boy, has his purple life full eyes staring at me.

His bed raised in a seating position today, making it perfect for us to have eye contact. Afraid to move, my legs stay in position, but my eyes let go and cry an ocean for the life that's back in my mate.

He tries to move, but it seems like his forgotten. Once he can't seem to do what he wants to do. He motions with his eyes downs and then back at me. But for the love of all, I just stand there gauging the life in my mate.

<Will  you please get me some water and get this thing of my face, you big dummy>

He links me and automatically I'm moving yet still crying. I quickly pour water into a cup and move closer to him. I remove the air ventilator and place the cup at his lips and watch in awe as he drinks the water as if it's an oasis. It possibly is though.

Once his done, he turns his head with difficulty to my side and stares at me.

"A-aren't you go- ing to s-say so-me-thing to me" he questions in a strain and struggle, making me break into loud sobs latching onto him in a warm hug

"I'm never letting you out of my sight" I say and feel his lips turn upwards. He slowly opens his mouth to speak again, but before he can, the door is banged open.

"Alpha is he ...." Dean shuts up as soon as break away from the warm hug, relieving my love.

"You up!" he exclaims, but quickly goes into doctor mode and addresses everything that needs be.

He tells Kyran to take it slow and drink lots of water and me to eat more now. I get a death stare when he mentions that.

Once he leaves, the room settles into a still quietness.

"Aren't you going to kiss me now?" My mate pouts in question, only to making me burst into laughter.

The enjoy and happiness that is spreading all over my body is real. His warm touch is real.

"I want my kiss Theo. I didn't fight that thing nothing." He pouts again. I want to question what that thing is, but decided to leave it for another time, and oblige my mate.

"Yes, my love" I say deeply before gently placing my lips onto his kissing his tender lips. He quickly deepens the kiss, he hands gripping the material of my tshirt, and plunging his tongue into my mouth. Way to throw caution out baby boy, I think before the click of the door is heard.

"His up that the first thing he does is my have a make up session with his mate" Vincent teases, whilst block Kiba's eyes and the others slowly pour into the room.

Kyran blushes and everyone is quick to greet, kiss and hug him.

He hugs my mum a little extra long than the others and doesn't question the whereabouts of my dad. I only know that he definitely heard my words and everyone else's conversation.

The once dreadful hospital room, is now warm and filled with conversations and laughter. I snuggle my mate more into me, feeling bliss and happiness. This moment couldn't be more great than to be with everyone right in this room.

In the distant I also hear the not so quiet cheers and can only wonder that my people have started a party to welcome back their King and other Alpha.

My mate is back. Our life will continue to grow and blossom. Dakota also made his appearance, suddenly taking over me and kissing our mate into a breathless moan. I barely escaped the stares of my mate, but he only blushed and kissed us again.

I soon have my mate softly snoring in my arms and everyone else asleep in wolf form or on the pulled out sofa's and extra bed in the room. The amounts of happiness I feel right now is surreal.

"Sweet dreams baby boy" I call out into Kyran's ear in a whisper and the my smile stretches further by his hummed response. When I awake tomorrow, I know my love will also awake.

The End....

----------------------------

WoW🥺 we made it.

It's the end of True Mates.

I'm sad to put a full stop on this book.
It was the most experience-filled journey and I can't thank everyone enough that supported this story.

Thank you so very much to everyone who supported me and this book and gave your love. It's deeply appreciated.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't worry I may or may not have an epilogue 😉😘

"You only start walking if you put one leg in front of the other in motion."

~Yukio9901 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
140K 5.2K 40
Most werewolves who are unable to find their mates either run mad and become rouges or die... But that was not the case with Dominic and I because th...