The Painting || BTS TAEHYUNG

By bangtanpoetry_

Travelling 200 years back in time, The clock is ticking and time is running, But my heart stopped beating wh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Poisoning curiosity
Chapter 3: Mahiron
Chapter 4: 1819
Chapter 5: The royals
Chapter 6: The first glance
Chapter 7: Decisions
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: Courtesans
Chapter 10: Spins of new Beginnings
Chapter 11: Confused emotions
Chapter 12: You
Chapter 13: The Wedding Ceremony
Chapter 14: Invasion of Privacy
Chapter 15: Bathed in Blood
Chapter 16: I trust you
Chapter 17: Fairytale
Chapter 18: Waterfall of memories
Chapter 19: Love is timeless
Chapter 20: Uninvited Surprise
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: Your Majesty
Chapter 23: Butterflies at Dusk
Chapter 24: Bloodline
Chapter 25: Destination Home
Chapter 26: Far away
Chapter 27: The Moon
Chapter 28: Love in the fields
Chapter 29: Dark storm
Chapter 30: Sacrifice
Chapter 31: Ancient Ceremony
Chapter 32: Blue Rose
Chapter 33 : Masquerade Ball
Chapter 34: Forgive me
Chapter 35: Same sky
Chapter 36: Daegu
Chapter 37: Exhibition
Chapter 38: Ignited Love
Chapter 39: A tale of destiny
Chapter 40: Rainy night
Chapter 41: Autumn breeze
Chapter 42: The same fields
Chapter 43: Secrets
Chapter 44: Enchanted swing
Chapter 45: Bell of Destiny
Chapter 46: Salvation
Chapter 48: Realization
Chapter 49: The Last color
Chapter 50: The End
Epilogue

Chapter 47: Burned Roses

40.6K 2.3K 3.6K
By bangtanpoetry_

"Fireunderthe red sun
Ablue flower burning
I'm here to playhard to get
Sharp claws are revealed
Wounds burning up
Footsteps lingering besidemycrown"

-Lion by (G)I-dle

Third person's POV

Taehyung's eyes shifted to her long and dark luscious hair he used to see moving in the motions of the wind. Her long eyelashes framing her doe eyes, her flushed cheeks and full lip which were slightly parted as she was breathing peacefully.

He saw them all.

It all started when this unknown young woman started calling his name in a way no one else ever did before. A singing enchantress, a siren trying to lure him into this haunting spell of nightmares he couldn't escape from. Her long hair moving in the late summer breeze, her delight laughter filling his ear, and those eyes, those damn eyes he couldn't run away from.

Taehyung ran a hand through his dark hair before grabbing the wheel and leaning his head against the headrest of his car while you were sleeping peacefully.

The siren of his nightmares.

He worriedly looked at your drenched blue dress, resembling the depths of the ocean while covering your small body and bringing his imaginations about the siren of his dreams to alive. Taehyung didn't want to wake you up from the peaceful sleep you were deeply diving into but as much as he wanted you to sleep, he couldn't let you catch a cold.

He could tell you were broken, he saw your wounds but you didn't saw his...you were overlooking them while trying to search for something he wasn't sure of.

He sighed and grabbed his dried jacket from the backseats and placed it carefully over your body before leaning against the wheel and resting his head on his arms on to watch you silently.

This was all he could do, silently watching you from a distance. Something was holding him back from getting any closer to you, a barrier, an urge to keep you safe and protected because he saw the pain in your eyes. Your body was here but your mind wasn't. You weren't trying to lure him, you were as lost as he was, yet there was a comfort in the ache of his chest.

Who are you really?

Y/n's POV

A pain in my head made me slowly fluttering my eyes open. I clenched the sides of my head while opening my eyes and staring around to realize where I was until it slowly started hitting me.

Silence, there was silence except for the pain in my head, my chest felt less heavy and I could finally breathe the ache in my chest away.

I turned my head and my eyes immediately softened when I caught Taehyung sleeping against the headrest. I couldn't even imagine what he was going through, after losing his parents in a car accident he sure had his own demons to deal with yet I selfishly made things trigger inside him.

I averted my eyes and glanced out of the window and noticed that we already reached the villa so why didn't he wake me up?

I lifted my head to silently look at his features which looked identical to the King's yet it felt different when I looked at him. I was so busy trying to turn him into the King that I didn't even paid attention to who this Taehyung really was.

I can't imagine how much he had suffered from the loss of his parents and by being left back with a younger sister to take care of. In a way both of the Taehyung's share a similar past yet the way they dealt with it was different.

Will you ever open up to me and let this cold facade fall?

Am I even allowed to say this while you already have someone in your life?

Do I even want this barrier between us to break?

I sighed tiredly while rubbing my temples as I suddenly noticed how he he tarted moving and rubbing an exhausted hand over his face before tilting his head to look at me.

As soon as our eyes met a warm feeling increased in my stomach.

We have made it

"You're awake" He said, his voice deeper than usual while leaning his head back against the headrest and taking me in. His intense gaze was warm yet there wasn't any sign of innocence inside them.

I blinked tiredly "You have to change Y/n" He said while glancing at the blue gown and made me gulp under his intense glaze.

"I'm too tired to move" I yawned tiredly and his gaze softened.

"I will not let you stay in this dress" He said and I smiled "I know" I answered, he arched an eyebrow in response before lifting the corner of his lips and opening the car door. He shut the door and I smilingly noticed his black jacket around my shoulders which I took off and placed it on the empty drivers seat.

I yawned again while sitting up and watch him open the door on my side and let the cold nightly air into the car, I shuddered while lifting my eyes to look at him.

He avoided my gaze "Careful" he said before placing his muscular on my back and the other under my legs and lifting me up. "You know, I can walk" I chuckled after he shut the door with his foot. I shyly wrapped my arms around his neck while he intentionally ignored my words and started walking towards the villa.

His scent started filling my nose and his body radiated its warmth off to me which is why I had the urge to snuggle myself closer against his body, while trying my best to keep my eyes open and not allow my sleep to take over my body.

"Taehyung about Jugyeong's birthday-" I started but he cut me immediately off "It's okay" He assured me but from the way he gulped I know it was anything but okay to him.

"It's not.." I whispered "I will make up for it" He answered and I nodded heavy heartedly.

Instead of walking through the entrance door he decided to walk in from the other side which I was really glad about because I wasn't ready to face anyone.

He carefully pushed the glas door with his foot aside and carried me inside. He silently walked up the stairs while the peaceful silence was tempting me to fall asleep any second.

"Okay" He said and I fluttered my eyes open "okay" I repeated while watching him carefully putting me down and unconsciously my heart started fluttering but I knew it was only because they looked identical.

But as soon as I was standing on my wobbling legs my head started spinning I couldn't help grab onto his his biceps and notice how differently he and the King were built, I could tell this Taehyung was working out just by the way he grabbed me and pulled me on my feet.

"You can walk on your own, huh?" He asked teasingly and I squinted my eyes at him while bitting down on my lips as he again let his dangerous gaze travel around my face.

"Bet I can" I said while lifting my chin confidently, we both were tired yet here we were standing playing around instead of just going to sleep.

He amusedly arched an eyebrow and removed his hands off me, waiting for me to walk to my room. As soon as I started walking I knew it weren't going to work because my body was too exhausted from all the running and several shocks I had to witness today my legs were too weak to walk after running so fast and trying to process the several shocks of today.

He immediately grabbed my waist and stopped me from stumbling "You have lost" He confirmed deeply while I looked over my shoulder into his eyes.

"I don't do bets without punishments" He whispered deeply into my ear and I tensed. I gulped and tried to play it cool by curving my lips into a smile "Okay what should I do?" I asked while slowly turning around to face him.

"Open you hand" He said and I frown, confusedly I opened my hand and curiously lifted my eyes to look at him.

He wasn't sweating anymore, neither were his cheeks flushed nor his lips swollen. We both have cooled down, we both have passed the storm.

My thoughts were cut off when he placed something cold in my palm and when I glanced down my heart sank.

The anklet.

"You have lost it in the castle" My eyes softened while absentmindedly glancing at the anklet and ignoring the clenching of my heart.

"Thank you" I whispered before lifting my head, he nodded while locking his eyes with mine. None of us said anything, moreover there were so many unspoken words that only silence could make justice to the power these unspoken words had.

"Good night Y/n" His voice almost echoed through my head, tears were dwelling in my eyes yet I couldn't hold my promise and give answer the questions lingering in his eyes whenever our gazes met.

He silently watched me entering the dark room and closing the door with a shaky breath without looking back at him. A feeling of homesickness started flashing through my swollen chest while I leaned my back against the closed door.

It was the same feeling I felt after coming back to 2019. My body glided down the door while blankly staring at a spot and pulling my legs closer to my shivering body.

After a few minutes of silence I decided to open my clenched hand and glance down at the anklet sparkling in my hand. I could still feel the itching lump in my throat but I wasn't able to cry because there weren't any tears left in my eyes, instead I decided to smile while looking at it and cherishing our memories.

My hands were shaking while I tried to put the anklet on but once I did I gulped and rested my head against the door to look at my ankle covered by the beautiful anklet. I breathed in the air I couldn't breathe since I left Mahiron but tonight my wounds weren't as loud as they used to be.

I looked down at my attire while realizing that I haven't even once looked properly at myself since falling into the stigma we were caught.

How could I forget about myself? We have been through so much that we forgot about ourselves in time, we forgot that in order to love we have to love ourselves with or without the wounds from the past.

What did even happen in this short period of time? How did it even end before starting properly..?

I pushed my hands off the ground and stood up and wanted to open the zipper of the blue drenched gown when I suddenly felt his burning hands on my back. I smiled and let him open the zipper of my dress and let if fall to the ground, leaving me only in my black laced underwear.

I turned around and gulped, realizing there wasn't anybody else but me in this room. I knew I was imagining yet I was able to feel his hands on me or maybe it was the pain from my wound with made me feel the heat of his touch on my body.

I opened the zipper on my own and let the dress slide down my body while silently made my way towards the bathroom to take a hot shower, a very hot shower.

I breathed out once the burning hot water started running down my aching body. I wasn't ready to wash his stains off my body but neither could I hold onto the past anymore.I touched my throat where the lump was still alive, not once leaving me alone.

Time was turning me into this desperate weak girl which was slowly getting obsessed with a fairytale, an imagination, something immortal she nonetheless couldn't change.

Where did the old Y/n go? Where did I left you?

Third person's POV

As the realization slowly started hitting Y/n, she fell almost paralyzed on the ground of the burning shower which she couldn't even feel anymore and started crying out load. Deeply behind the walls of the villa she carried her pain out as the hot droplets of water were stinging into her flesh and making her body painfully jolt upwards.

Because "The most painful thing is to loose yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you're special too"

Losing Taehyung was painful but realizing that she had lost herself too broke her even more because now that he is gone, she has nothing except an anklet, a dried rose petal and an empty soul left for herself.

Since falling for the King, Y/n was ready to throw herself into the fire of love..yet she didn't realize that if she burns in the fire, there won't be a love to feel anymore.

And this is what the whispers of destiny were trying to tell her,

Without blinking she was ready to leave her family behind only to be with the man she fell in love with and when the time came to leave Mahiron, she didn't left because she has missed home, she left because she wanted to save her love, without knowing that this love could never be saved.

Neither was his love enough to save her from the self doubts she was carrying inside of her because all she was focusing on was the King, she never paid attention to herself, she never tried to understand why in the first place the King fell for her. She was only loving herself through his eyes but never through her own eyes because all she had was given to him and now that he is gone he took it with him.

So why wasn't she feeling the same for the Taehyung of 2019 who exactly looked like the King?

Because in his eyes she saw the version of the girl she wanted to run away from, her doubts, her fears, everything started coming back to her because his eyes didn't carry what the King's eyes were carrying.

Today, the enchanted mirror shattered right in front of her eyes and when she glanced down at the shattered mirror pieces, for the first time in a long time she was able to see herself through her own eyes. Scratches and wounds were covering her whole body and when she looked closely she realized that her body is covered by her own traces.

It was no one but herself who has left these wounds on her body. This love has taken everything away from her, she felt homeless, sick and broken without the source of this love in a place where she should feel the safest.

And sometimes we have to break, we have to lose ourselves in order to run away and find ourselves again...

And that's when the clock of their destiny struck midnight.

Y/n's POV

"Unnie please let me go in"

I started whimpering in pain while waking up from an almost sleepless night to the sound of whispers coming from behind the shut door.

"Alright but first let's see if she's awake"

At the sound of Rosé's calm voice I tiredly fluttered my eyes open but grunted once being face to face with the icy sun rays peeking through the sheer curtains.

The sound of the door opening filled the room which is why tiredly tried to sit up.

"Unnie!" I slightly flinched at the sight of Jugyeong and helplessly glanced at Rosé who followed Jugyeong into the room. The worry reflecting in her eyes was already telling me that thing's didn't go well after we left the birthday party.

"Jugyeong" Rosé called for her but Jugyeong had already jumped on my bed. I smiled at her before opening my arms and letting her run into my embrace but I froze when I smelled Taehyung's aftershave on her hair while hugging her.

Rosé sat silently on the end of the bed while looking at us as I was caressing Jugyeong's hair in my embrace. "Sorry that your Oppa and I had to leave yesterday" I whispered and she lifted her head to look at me.

She started smiling and shaking her head "Oppa already told me why you two left" She answered while grinning. "What did he say?" I asked nervously before gulping and looking into her chocolate eyes.

"He said it's a secret between him and I, I can't tell you this Unnie" She pouted and I immediately arched an eyebrow at the thought of what he perhaps could have told her while seeing Rosé smiling from the corner of my eyes.

"Breakfast is ready Y/n" Rosé informed me softly while looking at Jugyeong and I breaking the hug before Jugyeong hid herself underneath my blankets which made me smile.

"I'm not hungry Rosé" I answered tiredly.

"Yes you are, you haven't eaten properly since days. Don't you see how much weight you have lost?" Her tone was soft yet worried at the same time.

I sighed and shook my head, indeed, I haven't noticed how drastically my body has changed.

"Unnie you know..." Jugyeong suddenly placed her little hand on my cheek and made me flinch while looking into her chocolate brown eyes which were full of him.

"I'm also not always hungry but Oppa always says to me that if I don't eat enough I won't be able to grow up and be strong. He says I need to be strong to protect myself when he is not there."

My expression fell and the thoughts of yesterday started crawling back into my head, now that he is gone I can't protect myself.

"He said that?" I asked softly and she nodded. "If you want I can tell him to play with you the airplane spoon game" she said while blinking innocently and making Rosé chuckle.

"Jugyeong do you want to wake up the other's while Unnie gets ready?" Rosé asked her and she immediately nodded while pushing the sheets off her body. She suddenly lifted her head and pecked my cheek before shyly running out of the room, I smiled when she closed the door and sighed.

A heavy silence filled the room once Jugyeong left, I pulled my legs closer to my body and wrapped my arms around them while glancing at a blank spot before lifting my eyes and looking at Rosé who was already looking at me. Without saying anything she stood up and walked over to me before wrapping her long arms around shoulder and caressing my hair.

I grabbed onto her arm and slowly allowed my burning tears run down my cold cheeks while Rosé was patting my back. She didn't ask anything and let me cry in front of her, a moment which was very dear to my heart because no words were exchanged yet she was able to feel the heavy lightning striking inside me.

After washing up and changing into comfy clothes and twirling my hair lazily into a bun we left the room for breakfast.

"Good morning señoritas" Jimin was the first one who greeted us after we joined them at the table. I smiled at him while Rosé rolled her eyes at him which made him chuckle amusedly.

"Hey" Jisoo whispered once I sat next to her "Hi" I smiled softly but the sudden sound of a door made me flinch roughly on my seat and grab onto Jisoo's arm.

"HOW DARE YOU TAEHYUNG?!"

Everyone froze in their seats when Ara's scream echoed through the whole villa.

"I FUCKING INVESTED IN YOU! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" She started yelling and my eyes widened, when did she come back?

Jimin immediately lifted Jugyeong up and carried her to the backyard while Namjoon and Jin stood up to see what was going on in the hallway.

"FUCKING TALK TO ME!" She yelled her lungs out and the sound of something shattering made me flinch again.

"LEAVE! FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE THIS HOUSE!" The bread I was holding fell out of my hand when Taehyung's deep voice almost shook up whole the villa including my heart.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" My eyes widened, how could she just bluntly say these disrespectful things towards someone who she claims as her boyfriends.

"Taehyung!" Suddenly Namjoon started running and the next thing we heard were Ara's screams which is why everyone stood up from the breakfast table and started walking towards the hallway where the sounds came from.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS KIM TAEHYUNG YOU WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS!"

Third person's POV

Taehyung immediately grabbed the door handle of the entrance door and ran out of the villa.

He had sensed it from the very beginning,

he knew Ara wasn't loyal,

he knew she wasn't the girl she showed him,

but he didn't want to believe it..moreover he couldn't because of his parents.

As soon as Taehyung stepped outside he saw a car stopping by along with a familiar man walking out of the car straight towards Ara who was crying out loud.

The cold winter breeze blew through Taehyung's hair and shirt as he slowly walked towards them, fingers clenched into fists, veins decorating his arms, chest angrily heaving up and down.

Namjoon and Jin ran outside followed by the other's who were still struggling to understand what was going on. Jungkook wanted to walk towards Taehyung but Jin stopped him by placing his hand on Jungkook's tensed shoulder and giving it a squeeze to stop him.

Jennie also stepped forward but froze when the familiar man hugged the crying Ara right in front of Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung tilted his head to the side while watching the scenario playing right in front of his eyes when suddenly Jugyeong stepped out, followed by Jimin who ran a hand over his face and let Jugyeong run pass everyone right towards her older brother.

She started pulling his arm to avert his attention towards herself while everyone watched them silently. After a few seconds Taehyung suddenly turned his neck to look at his crying sister. She started shaking her head while he immediately kneeled in front of her and pulled her into his arms while shutting his eyes and placing his hand on Jugyeong's head.

Jin started patting Jungkook's back while Namjoon turned around to face everyone standing near the entrance door. With a hand he gestured everyone to go back but Y/n's eyes were glued on Taehyung and Jugyeong tightly hugging each other while Ara stepped into the car of the unknown man and carelessly drove away.

While watching them Y/n's heart suddenly started aching for her own family she almost pushed away due to the chaos in her chest and mind. Her little brother Junho was only one year older than Jugyeong yet he wasn't as mature for his age as Jugyeong was. Taehyung and Jugyeong have been through so much yet they could find comfort in each other's arms.

A light touch on her shoulder made her shudder "Y/n?" Lisa asked her softly and pouted when she saw the pain inside Y/n's eyes. Y/n nodded without Lisa saying anything and entered the warm house along with the girls.

Y/n wanted to talk to her friends but she didn't know how, she didn't know where to start and how to pour everything out she witnessed yesterday. She nervously cleared her throat and drew their attention towards herself "Can we talk after I called my parents?" She asked, her tone sounded exhausted.

Jisoo's eyes widened happily while smiling and nodding immediately at Y/n. "You're doing the right thing, call them and talk to them as long as you want" Her eyes started glistening happily making Lisa sniffle dramatically next to Rosé and Y/n chuckle lightly.

~

With every passing second and no one picking up the phone, it slowly started hitting her. What if one day no one is there to pick up the phone anymore?

"Hello?" The soft voice of her younger brother sounded through the speaker's of her phone and the phone almost fell out of her hands.

"Junho" She pressed through clenched teeth, fighting with her dwelling tears. "Noona?!" He asked unbelievably while Y/n started nodding her head as if he could see her. The cold air blew against her face while standing on the balcony of her room and watching the sky slowly blushing in beautiful colors mingling into each other.

"hmn it's me, Noona" She answered while gulping down the lump in her throat "Omg omg omg EOMMA! Y/n has called!" The excited voice of her little brother made her chuckle innocently and lean her body against the closed glas door separating her room from the balcony.

"Omo! Talk to her" At the sound of her mother's voice her heart started clenching, she immediately put the phone on speaker to listen to them out loud.

"Noona?" Junho asked shyly and she could already imagine his shy smile "I have to tell you something" He added and Y/n's smile grew. He has done something he was regretting, she could tell by the little fear in his voice.

"I slept in your room but I swear it was only one night but your bed is just sooo cozy" He explained rapidly and Y/n started chuckling while feeling a tear escaping her eyes "Are you mad Noona?" He asked carefully and Y/n started pouted, the lump burning in her throat.

"Thank you for sleeping in my bed Junho" She said smilingly, a tear running down to her lips which she immediately wiped away. "You are not mad?!" He asked unbelievably "of course not my love" she answered, chuckling lightly.

"You can sleep as much as you want in my room" She added and shut her eyes after hearing him jump excitedly. "Take care of mom and dad until I come back, alright lil warrior?" She asked while wiping her tears away.

"Ai ai captain Y/n" He chuckled and a sudden silence filled the balcony before the angelic sound of her mother filled her ears.

"Didn't I told you to call me, hmn?" Her mother asked softly which made another tear to slip out of Y/n's eyes. "I'm sorry Eomma, so sorry" She bit on her lips to stop herself from sobbing because the urge to hug her mother was killing her.

"Don't apologize my love, I'm happy that you called. We all have been missing you but I want you to enjoy your day's in Daegu, these day's won't come back my dear." She started and listened to her daughter's silence.

"It's about him, isn't it? What was his name again? Tae..Taehyung!" She chuckled and Y/n gulped when her mother's chuckle echoed through the balcony.

"How do you know?" Y/n's heart started racing after hearing his name. "There is no one in the whole wide world who knows you better than I do, because I'm your mother" Y/N could almost hear her mother's smile.

"Eomma" She broke down while sliding down the glas door and pulling her legs closer to her body. "It hurts so much" She said before pressing her lips together.

"My daughter, it will heal, time will heal your wounds" Her mother's heart ached hearing her daughter cry while being separated from her. "I'm lost Eomma, I have lost myself in this love. I'm tired..so tired" A sob escaped Y/n's lips while lowering her head and taking a deep breath.

"There is always a thin line between loving and loosing yourself" she started and Y/n listened "Forgive yourself dear and let it go, once for all" Her mother said calmly while she had to fight with her own tears.

"He said something similar to this" Y/n sniffled while glancing at the forest surrounding the balcony. "Because he was seeing things you couldn't see. He knew how badly this love was affecting you and perhaps him too." Her mother glanced at the sky of Seoul while listening to the calm breaths of her daughter.

"But everything was so perfect.." Y/n pouted though she new the truth and the reality she still tried to escape from it and search for validation from everyone except from the truth.

"Are you sure? If it was perfect you wouldn't feel this way dear" Her mother said and Y/n gulped because she knew her mother was right. "It's because we can't be together" She added and her mother's eyes softened at the sound of desperation hidden behind her daughter's voice.

"And you thought about the reason, why?" She asked Y/n and she frown, she did, she did it multiple times yet the answer never statisfied her because at the end everything still spoke against Taehyung and her.

"I did Eomma but it just seems unfair. Everyone is telling me that it wasn't the right time and the right place yet he was perfectly right" Y/n's eyes saddened and so did her mother's eyes.

"Oh my daughter" She could already hear her mother smiling and sitting down "Things in life doesn't happen out of the blue. Our life story has been written before we were even born, every plot, every move happens for a reason. You can look at it as a movie where every scene happens for a reason even the main character's mistakes were meant to happen because it would be a lesson to find the right path which lead to the ending of the movie." Y/n shut her eyes while nodding at her mother's voice, her mother was right, they were all right.

"And what if the main character meets someone new who reminds her of her old love" Y/n bit her lip  "Has she tried to get to know him to see if they are really similar? Or is it because she still couldn't let past go?" Her mother asked and the corner of Y/n's lips lifted immediately.

"Eomma I love you"

Y/n's POV

I silently stared at the trees rustling and whistling tales about the upcoming winter season after ending the call with my mother.

It hurts knowing that a love which seemed perfectly fine wasn't as perfect as I thought it was, once I put my pink glasses down.

A love which destroyed us both

It killed you and it broke me

I shut my eyes while trying to remember the girl I was before traveling back in time,
beside the spell which I needed to break was there another reason why I met Taehyung?

Was I supposed to break in order to find true love within myself?

I smiled, as bitter as everything sounded, destiny really works in a way we could never think of.

A sudden knock on the glas door made me flinch before lifting my head to see who it was.I smiled at Lisa who was holding a chocolate bar in her hands, I nodded while wiping my tears away and opening the glas door.

"Hey" She smiled "Hey" I whispered as she sat down next to me and pulled out her phone. "We need music you know, creates an even better atmosphere" She joked and I couldn't help but chuckle and nod in agreement. After talking to my mother I suddenly felt lighter as if all the weights have been taken off my shoulders.

After Lisa put on some peaceful instrumental melody she handed me the chocolate bar. "Eat as much as you want, you owe it to your body" She said while I grabbed the chocolate bar.

We silently started eating the chocolates while watching the trees rustling in front of us "Lisa.." I started after gathering energy to talk to her. "Yes baby?" She smiled at me and I gulped before slowly starting to pour my heart out from running after Taehyung and driving to the castle, meeting the King and our escape with Taehyung to my realization how broken and lost I am and the conversation with my mother.

"I'm so proud of you" She opened her arms "use me as your King" She grinned and I immediately hugged her while chuckling. She silently patted my back "They say everything happens for a reason and today you realized what the reason is, isn't that beautiful?" She asked and I sniffled and nodded in agreement.

"I'm mean it was just a guess" I answered before lifting my head and slowly breaking the heartwarming hug. "A guess which gave you hope" She glanced at me with a little wink and I smiled.

"You need to love yourself in order to love someone else or you will end up this broken without anything left inside you except for this void feeling" Her eyes softened as I silently listend to her words which were nothing but the truth.

"Don't force anything, screw our plans making Taeshit remember anything you don't need him to remember shit, let the past go. Make yourself the center of your life and watch him- if he is meant for you- enter your life but this time let both of you fall for another version of yourself. He isn't the King neither should you be the Y/n anymore who loved herself through the King's eyes." She said excitedly before letting a piece of chocolate disappear into her mouth.

"Lisaaa" I pouted, feeling the tears dwelling in my eyes because of the way she put her words. This time, I wasn't crying because it hurt, I was crying because it happened.

"Ah Ah Ah no more crying" She raised her index warningly with a wide grin on her lips. "I'm joking, never hold your tears back, let them all out tonight and put your beautiful smile back on your lips tomorrow"

"These lips were able to seduce a King, this smile made him smile, everything about you is beautiful Y/n start looking at yourself"She playfully started scanning my whole body, making me laugh shyly before she nodded in approval.

"The wounds will heal with time but what's important is that you will forever remember what this lesson has taught you. You have evolved into this beautiful young woman, you can't see it but we do and I want you to see it too. This journey has matured you, made you stronger and gave you the opportunity to evolve" She said in a serious tone "Taeshit might not be as dreamy and soft as the King but he was able to push you on the right path, have you noticed?" She asked and my heart fluttered while gulping and waiting for her to continue.

"He made you face the reality instead of a fairytale you don't belong to. Build your own fairytale in your reality but don't escape your reality for a fairytale."

} The brush was stroking the colors of life over the canvas. Each stroke leading to the other, the painting was slowly coming to alive. Blue has passed the water, an impossible reality, unattainable, the fairytale. White was around the corner, waiting for the reality to unleash and connect the blank spots of the canvas until the painting reaches the last obstacle, red, the fire of the story, the color of pain, blood and love... {

(in case you wonder how Taehyung of 2019 looks like 😩🤤)

___________

Hey royal babes 💙

I'm back with another update just after 5 days!! 🥳 which also means that the next one might take a lil longer 😩

Did you liked this chapter? What are your thoughts?

At this point I wanted to focus on Y/n's character development which was about time and honestly this was truly one of my favorite chapters because it was so real and raw. She was feeling things we also feel and I really hope you liked this chapter which was a little different than the usual chapters 🥰

Do you have an idea how the story will continue? I'm really curious to know 🥰

I also wanted to thank everyone who participated in the Q&A on instagram!! I really enjoyed it guys and couldn't stop smiling after your responses on my face reveal *sending a virtual hug to all of you* 🥺🥰♥️

So if you want to be updated about my books or me you can follow me on instagram : @poetryndmore

I love you guys! Our painting family is growing and I couldn't be happier!!
Y'all really mean the world to me💜

Stay safe and healthy!!! ✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 9.9K 65
Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he found and treat him as his own child and bro...
1.8K 125 15
In a heartwarming tale of destiny and childhood connections, Y/N and Taehyung reunite after four long years, discovering that their bond goes beyond...
465K 19.2K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
322K 8.8K 30
β€’@jk.97 accepted your follow requestβ€’ β€’@jk.97 started following youβ€’ "Um, who?!" -β€’β€’β€’- β€’#25 jungkook (7.27.19) β€’#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) β€’#5 btsfanfic...