COLLEGE ROOMMATES ◆ JJK ✓

ourvante द्वारा

"i've got everyones attention, except for yours." conceited, manipulative, egocentric, and rude. jeon jungkoo... अधिक

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
01 | NEW DORM, NEW ROOMMATE
02 | WITNESSING THE PROBLEMATIC
03 | DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
04 | THE DEVIL AMONG US
05 | YOUR PROBLEMS, MY PROBLEMS
06 | PILLOWS AND BEDSHEETS
07 | MALICIOUS COMMENTS
08 | HIS UNEXPECTED DEFENCE
09 | HIS HEART WARMING COMFORT
10 | ALL HE WANTS IS YOU
11 | I THINK I LIKE HER
12 | UNCONFIRMED FEELINGS
13 | PROVOCATION AT THE CLUB
14 | ALCOHOL AND JEALOUSY
15 | A GUILT-TRIPPING ACT
16 | CLEARING THE AIR
17 | AN EMBARRASSING TEASE
18 | MAKE IT OFFICIAL
19 | OFF LIMITS
20 | THE LOCKER ROOM
21 | PARTNERSHIP
22 | TEASE
23 | CHEAT IN LIFE
24 | BLACK
25 | BAD LUCK
26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS
27 | MANIPULATION
28 | PINKY PROMISE
29 | TEMPTATION
30 | SICKENING SIGHT
31 | JIMIN'S PARTY
32 | SPIN THE BOTTLE
33 | WICKED GAMES
34 | MR PERVERT
35 | DEADMAN
36 | A LITTLE SNACK
37 | INTERRUPTION
38 | LOVE & LUST
39 | RECOVERING
40 | READY OR NOT
41 | A SUDDEN CALL
42 | THE PAST
43 | THE DEVILS TRAP
44 | GREED
45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION
46 | SNEAKING AROUND
47 | HIS REASSURANCE
48 | WHERE IT TAKES PLACE
49 | TAEHYUNG'S DECISION
50 | COLLAPSING AGAIN
51 | BACK TO BLACK
52 | IN HIS EYES
53 | BAD HABITS
54 | FORGET ABOUT HIM
56 | THE LOVE YOU WANT
57 | MY ONE AND ONLY
58 | CAUGHT MY INTEREST
59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU
60 | REUNITED LOVE
THE END
note - ourvante

55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU

6.3K 235 79
ourvante द्वारा

"we just want to see you happy again."

you frowned after hearing his words. you glance to the rest of the guys, seeing them nod in agreement.

you groaned, throwing your head back.

"you guys make this sound as if it's so easy..." you threw your head back, shutting your eyes. you felt tired — tired of having to speak about this topic.

you didn't know what to do with jungkook. you did not know if you guys were still together because you didn't officially break things off with him. but was it really going to be over between the two of you?

a part of you wanted to leave him, hate him, and not say another word to him for the rest of your life.

however, the other part, missed him.

you missed the months spent with him. besides, he was your first for everything which made things with him more special. your first kiss, first time, and first boyfriend.

he was your first love.

"it's not easy, trust us. we've all been through this." namjoon said, gaining your attention.

"it'll be hard to adjust to new changes, but maybe it's for the best."

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

knowing that jungkook hasn't been at your shared dorm lately, you decide to use this chance to grab a few things you needed.

it's been nearly a month, and your dormitory just turned into a storage room for your things.

after spending weeks of contemplating, you came to the decision where you were going to move out. thankfully the school had a spare dormitory, since yerin has left. you were going to move into the girls' dormitories.

jimin and the guys were right, you did need to move on and focus on yourself more.

and that was the plan.

your unlocked the door, slowing pushing the door opened. the room was silent, and you felt chills run up your spine as you entered.

you glanced around, seeing the dormitory the same as it was before. no changes whatsoever.

suddenly, your went off, startling you.

"shit," you said, flinching at the sudden sound. you grabbed your vibrating device from the back pocket of your jeans, answering the call as you brought your phone up to your ear.

"what is it?" you asked.

"where are you?" taehyung questions. "i'm getting a few of my things, i'll be back soon." you reply. "do you need any help?" he asked. you hummed, taking a moment to think to yourself.

"sure." you lastly said, before ending the call and tucking your phone away.

you sigh, brushing your fingers through your hair. you went into your closet, finding your luggage and clothes inside. pulling out your luggage, you began to pack your clothes and other belongings inside.

suddenly, you heard the door swing open.

"tae, thank god you're here, i needed your help—" you cut yourself off mid sentence, as you turned to face the door, expecting to see taehyung.

but instead, it was somebody else. there in front of you, stood jungkook.

his eyes grew wide for a second, but his expression soon relaxed, turning into a blank expression.

you felt yourself tense up, but immediately advert your eyes elsewhere around the room, avoiding eye contact. frozen in your spot, you felt your heartbeat fasten. jungkook stood by the doorway, absolutely speechless — meanwhile you stood like a statue.

what is he doing here?

"i finally found you.." he exclaimed.

you felt goosebumps begin to form over your skin after hearing his voice for the first time in a while. you didn't know what to do, or what to say. facing him was harder than you thought it'd be.

jungkook then approached you with slow steps and grasped onto your forearm.

you backed away, pulling your arm out of his hold.

he looked taken aback, "i hate that look." he spoke, his tone sounding somewhat calm, but stern. keeping your mouth shut, you didn't know what to say or do. you were completely dumbfounded, and you stood completely there frozen.

"you stare at me like i'm a stranger." he gaze shifts from you, to the floor.

silence.

there was an awkward moment of silence, but you felt the awkwardness fade away. your mind was mainly focused on what to do. you were panicking.

you watched through your peripheral vision, that jungkook's gaze lands on you once again, before he spares a glance towards your luggages, and other bags you started to fill up with your belongings.

"you're leaving?" he asked, looking back toward you as remained silent.

you wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. another second with him, you knew you were going to break down in tears. and you didn't want that.

you didn't want to break down in front of him and look weak. you needed to stay strong for yourself.

you turned on your heel, attempting to walk past him. but instead, jungkook grabs onto your wrist, stopping you in your tracks. your breath hitched, at the sudden tightness around your arm.

"look at me," jungkook exclaimed.

you slowly, yet hesitantly, advert your eyes to his, making direct eye contact.

with tears forming in your eyes you stare at him as he frowns. "please y/n," he pleads. "just spare me a minute to explain myself, and this whole mess." he changed the topic, the end of his sentence turning into a whisper.

studying his features, jungkook had big dark bags underneath his eyes. his cheeks were slightly tinted red, as his eyes were puffy and swollen.

jungkook looks like he hasn't had any rest, and that he had just finished crying. you felt a wave of sympathy hit you, just looking at his weak figure.

he looked pale, and skinnier than before. jungkook definitely lost weight, he didn't look healthy.

but then you remembered that you needed to push him away. what he did to you was completely wrong and you needed to get over him. you wanted to get out of there, and never speak to him again.

but why couldn't you?

though you wanted to leave, you felt a part of you pull yourself back to him as if you were attached to him. taking a moment to think, you let out a weak sigh before giving in.

you at least wanted to hear his perspective.

"okay.." you mutter, feeling a lump form in your throat, making it hard to speak. jungkook tried to intertwine his hand with yours, but you pull your hand away. he looked taken aback, but soon let it brush over his shoulders.

leading you to his bed, you take a seat over the soft covers, as jungkook sat next to you, leaving a slight gap in between the two of you. he turned to you, as you kept your head low, focused on the floor.

"do you remember that promise we made to each other?" he started.

recalling that specific time which was months ago, you slowly nodded. he sighed, "so, this is the time where that promise is needed. we need to talk." he continued, as you remained silent, waiting for him to go on with whatever he had to say.

"you need to believe me, y/n." jungkook added, as you face him, raising a brow.

"what you saw that night, is a misunderstanding."

"what do you mean?" you asked. "i saw you all over yerin—" he cut you off before you were able to finish your sentence. 

"i didn't want that.." he trailed off.

"i know this sounds absurd, but i was threatened." jungkook paused. "i did it to protect you."

you felt a heavy weight on your chest, making you feel uneasy. goosebumps formed all over your skin, as the coldness in the room hit you.

"yerin showed me your nudes." jungkook adverted his eyes elsewhere around the room away from you. your lips parted, shocked by his statement.

"i swear, i didn't want this at all. you know that i wouldn't do such a thing, and—"

this time, you were the one to cut him off. "what nudes are you talking about? i've never taken any pictures of myself in that way." you explained.

he raised a brow, "wait, what?" he asked, confusion replacing his previous expression.

jungkook looks as confused as you were. but then, that's when it hit you. you recalled when taehyung explained the threats going on between him, aera, and yerin.

thinking about everything you knew of, the pieces of the puzzle were finally coming together.

"jungkook," you spoke out, gaining his attention.

"this is going to be a long story."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

135K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
140K 7K 24
[College! au] "Well, I'm in my bed. And you're in yours. One of us is in the wrong place." "Yeah, and it's you, that's not in the trash yet." If ther...
489K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
3.1M 130K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...