Paint || BokuAka

By r3dlov3

"What would you say if I said I loved you?" He's lost in his own reality that shattered right in front of him... More

- chapter 1 • red paint -
- chapter 2 • coffee -
- chapter 4 • bruises -
- chapter 5 • ice cream -
- chapter 6 • why do you care? -
- chapter 7 • college boys-
- chapter 8 • texting -
- chapter 9 • beach -
- chapter 10 • galaxy of colors -
- chapter 11 • i want your help -
- chapter 12 • sleep deprivation -
- chapter 13 • sunrise -
- chapter 14 • the text -
- chapter 15 • boy in pink, chances -
- chapter 16 • bang -
- chapter 17 • only because he was high -
- chapter 18 • lighter -
- chapter 19 • isolate, now -
- chapter 20 • waiter boy; useless -
- chapter 21 • hey, pretty boy -
- chapter 22 • each month; fight for sanity -
- chapter 23 • everything is destroying me -
- chapter 24 • stuck in my own riptide -
- chapter 25 • never the same -
- chapter 26 • imagination was key -
- chapter 27 • happiness can't be found -
- chapter 28 • snow falls -
- chapter 29 • happy birthday, keiji -
- chapter 30 • epilogue -

- chapter 3 • emotions -

1.4K 68 122
By r3dlov3

The car engine was loud as the two-toned haired boy and the raven haired boy were in the car listening to music.

They were heading to the volleyball game that was held tonight and their college.

They were listening to the song "Mrs. Magic by Strawberry Guy." As it's car volume was low the two boys sat there in silence.

"So.. I painted something new." Akaashi broke the silence.

"Oh cool.." Kenma mumbled as his eyes were directly on the road.

"Mhm.." Akaashi pushed his head back more into the seat.

Once they arrived in the parking lot by the big gym they got out and started their way towards the entrance.

They each payed for their tickets and made their way to the entrance. They could hear the screeching on the shoes on the hard wood floors, and the spikes that echoed the gym as they got closer.

When Kenma opened the door it was like a new air pushed on Akaashi. Taking in the whole gym and what's going on.

"Let's sit in the front row.." Kenma mumbled. Akaashi couldn't hear him that much but followed him anyways.

They sat about two rows from all the players bags and waters. They had at least three minutes until it started.

They just sat there, Kenma playing this new game he bought. Now the announcers were starting to announce the players one by one.

"Koshi Sugawara."

"Morisuke Yaku."

The announcements kept going but Akaashi didn't care much about what their names were. Until the last name was called.

"Testurō Kuroo." Kenma's eyes lit up when he heard the name, Akaashi laughed a bit.

"And last Kōtarō Bokuto!" Akaashi froze it was like time stopped and the color leaked out of the world. People were cheering and screamed but all Akaashi could focus on the boy with his golden eyes.

Akaashi snapped back when the team started to warm for the game.

Once the other teams players were called out the teams started to set up for the first set of the game.

Bokuto was a starter. He was a wing spiker, pretty much the ace.

The whistle blew and Bokuto's team served. It was a very high jump serve, Akaashi's face lit up at the jump serve. It was amazing to him.

Kenma slightly shoved Akaashi.

"Hm?" Akaashi whispered back still watching the fast game plays of the team.

"Nothin.." Kenma sighed clearly noticing how much Akaashi was into the game play.

Akaashi was confused on how much he liked watching volleyball. He was never really into sports when he was growing up. But once he watched this game, watching the volleyball fly up into the air and being spiked down, it was amazing.

He watching intensely, not on everyone, just one person. Bokuto. He couldn't keep his eyes off the muscular boy with spiky gray and black hair.

~

Once the game ended, Akaashi's college won the last set which won the whole game.

Everyone was cheering and throwing their hands up to the victory of their team.

Kenma was smiling wide. Akaashi was amazed of how big Kenma could smile, so Akaashi smiled.

Akaashi nudged Kenma, "May I meet this friend of yours?" He smirked.

Kenma shot a look at him. He groaned, "Fine."

Akaashi smiled warmly to the acceptance of his question.

People were rummaging out of the stands and it was getting crowded on the court. People we're talking and congratulating the team.

Kenma and Akaashi stood up and made their way on to the court.

"I don't want you to say anything weird Akaashi." Kenma whispered as they made their way to the bed headed boy.

"Never." Akaashi smiled. Kenma smiled back.

As they were walking towards the bed-headed boy he looked up and saw us walking towards him. He lifting his hand up and waved. He started his way towards Kenma and Akaashi, soon turned into running.

Kuroo sprinted across the court and flung onto Kenma hugging him. Kenma clearly startled, and Akaashi's eyes were wide open after seeing this incident.

Kenma struggled and finally gave in and hugged him back. Kuroo pulled back and whispered into his ear to where Akaashi couldn't hear, "I missed you kitten."

Kenma immediately had a crimson red spread across his face. He pushed Kuroo back and exhaled.

Kenma looked at Akaashi, "Well. This is Kuroo." He said while pointing at the black haired boy.

"Hey!" Kuroo waved.

"Hello." Akaashi waved back and smiled. "It's nice to meet you-" Akaashi got cut off by a loud voice.

"Kuroooo!" The loud voice came closer. The guy jumped on Kuroo and punched him.

Akaashi just stared, his mouth was still slightly open from the sentence that just got cut off.

The boy was laughing as Kuroo struggled to pry him off. The guy looked down and saw the raven-haired boy staring at him. Immediately he slipped off Kuroo and just stood there staring back into Akaashi's eyes.

"Hello, Bokuto-san.." Akaashi waved.

"Akaashi! You go here? What the fuck?" He blurt out. They all looked at the owl boy.

"Yes Bokuto-san." Akaashi laughed. Bokuto now felt the embarrassment, he looked stupid.

Now all four of them were talking. Just talking either about the game or some random things. Akaashi felt safe around them, he didn't know why he felt comfortable.

Soon that ended when Akaashi was pulled away and into a kiss. Clearly startled his eyes widened, it was his boyfriend.

As the boy pulled his lips away from Akaashi he just stared at him, with daggers in his eyes. Akaashi's breathing halted for a second, 'Why was he here?'

As they just stood there a voice spoke up, "Hey! Get your hands off of him!" Bokuto yelled at the guy.

"Who the fuck are you?" The other boy said.
Akaashi panicked quickly snapping back to what happened.

Bokuto was yelling at him and the boy was threatening him.

"Guys shut up!" Akaashi sternly said. "Bokuto-san, this is my boyfriend." Akaashi said while pointing at his boyfriend.

"Oh.." Bokuto's felt his heart drop, he didn't know why, he just met Akaashi. "I'm sorry, I feel stupid now." He said while putting his hand on the back of his head.

"You are stupid!" Kuroo said as he his Bokuto in the back of his head.

"Ow!" The owl boy blurt out.

As they were arguing Akaashi's boyfriend grabbed his wrist tightly. Akaashi slightly winced but snapped back. He was breathing more vigorously, his legs were slightly shaking. He was terrified.

Bokuto noticed this action and looked up at guy gripping Akaashi's wrist.

"Why the fuck are you grabbing his wrist so hard?" Bokuto said while looking straight into his eyes.

Kuroo stopped his actions and looked at them, Kenma looked worried.

"He's my boyfriend. I can do what ever I want to him." The guy snapped back.

This pissed owl boy off, a lot. Bokuto started to walk forward to put his hands on him, he was suddenly pulled back by Kuroo.

"Bokuto stop. This isn't your business." He firmly said. Bokuto pulled out of his grip.

Akaashi just stood there. Looking at nothing.

Kenma poked him, "Let me talk to you for a bit." He whispered. Bokuto and Kuroo were still arguing.

Akaashi nodded his head and looked at his boyfriend. His lip trembled.

"I.. uh. Kenma wants to talk to me. Is that okay?" He whispered. The boy flipped his head and looked at Kenma, stared him down.

Then he let Akaashi's wrist go, "Whatever." He said. "I'll be waiting."

Akaashi nodded quickly and started to walk away with Kenma. They headed outside of the gym. Kenma stopped and looked at Akaashi.

"Your not going with him." Kenma said.

"What do you mean-" Kenma cut Akaashi off and grabbed his wrist, it was already bruising.

"This." Kenma held up Akaashi's wrist.

"He was just holding to hard..!" Akaashi winced.

"Does he hit you? Akaashi." Kenma said sternly.

"N-No!" Akaashi panicked.

"Akaashi. Look at me." Kenma said. "Does he hit you?"

Tears glazed over his eyes.

"No.. he doesn't." He said while he held back the tears that desperately tried to come out.

"I don't believe you." Kenma said.

Akaashi stood there. "Why don't you believe me? Your just like other people who don't fucking believe me Kenma." Akaashi cussed at him and walked back into the warm gym.

He walked over to his boyfriend and said, "Let's go.." But he didn't want to go with him.

Akaashi looked back and smiled at the two boys eying the boy Akaashi was hanging on to.

"Bye Kuroo, bye Bokuto-san.." He forced a slight smile as he was yanked away.

The two boys just stood there looked at Akaashi as he was being dragged away. Kenma came in and looked at Kuroo.

Kuroo stretched his arms out seeing Kenma was upset. Kenma lowered his head and fell into his arms.

"Get a room." Bokuto said unenthusiastically and walked away. He was mad, mad about Akaashi's boyfriend, mad how he treated him, mad Akaashi had a boyfriend.

All these feeling came pouring the owl boy and he didn't know how to control it. So he jogged back into the locker room as he just sat on the ground and stared at his volleyball shoes.

'Why are my emotions like this..? They're always so.. crazy.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
17.1K 871 32
Bokuto was a priest in a small and conservative town, and had no conflicts with the way he lived. Not until that man came into his life. - This sto...
263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
180K 9K 17
In a black and white universe where you can't see color until you meet your soulmate. ~ Akaashi Keiji never thought much of finding his soulmate. If...