Photograph ( SOOSHU )

By SooShu4life

I was 17 years old when I met this girl in a Party... Now I am 22... for some reason I found that Polaroid in... More

NUMB
Memories
Bells Palsy
Butterfly
Home
⚠️TATTOO⚠️
INDESTRUCTIBLE
Love me the same
FLY
I AM
Mother
Scared of the dark
I MISS YOU ( MINMI )
My Favorite Part ( YUYEON)
Siempre He Estado Aqui ( I was always here) (OT6) PART 1
Siempre He Estado Aqui ( I 've Always been Here) (OT6) Part 2
By Your Side
You are my dream
Let me love you
We won't be going Home ( FINAL CHAPTER)

GETAWAY

1K 35 10
By SooShu4life

NOTES

This chapter will be longer than all chapters
Inspired by Getaway - Minnie OST
This chapter contains MinMi

Also inspired by
TUNG TUNG - (G) I-DLE
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE -Christina Perri
Amnesia - 5SOS

——————————————

3rd Person POV

Seoul 3:32pm

MIyeon was in front of this simple white door inside a apartment complex, she takes a deep breath and knocks. She immediately looks down,and the door opens.

- Come in ....
A cold yet sweet voice enters Miyeon ear drums before she looks up and make her way in . She knows the place too well and it hurts her , She sat in the couch that she knew with he palm of her hands.

- Why?

She hears the cold tone once again and looks at the person in front of her.

- What ??

She tried her best not to just throw herself into these well know arms in front of her where she felt safe...

- Why you left? How could you just forget about us ??

Miyeon bit her lower lip, he wanted to scream but she promised herself she only wanted her lover safe...

- I don't love you anymore .

Miyeon said trying to hide her almost watery eyes, her hands were giving out as she was trembling .

- I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU !!!!

Those words cut Miyeon's heart with the sharpest knives.... She looks at Minnie and sighs.

-That's your choice, I just,I just fell out of love ....

Miyeon repeated in her head again and again " ITS A LIE !!!"

MInnie stood up ,she then get near Miyeon and knee looking at Miyeon's eyes,it felt just like the first time.... Nothing was around them, Just them ....
Minnie gets closer, they could hear their own hearts pounding as if they were only one...in sync so loud....
Minnie kisses Miyeon who loses her power...She couldn't move,she was hopeless in Minnie's arms ..

" I remember. The day you told. Me you were leaving I remember the make up running down your face and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them like all the wishes we have made "

BUSAN 3:32pm

SOYEON POV

Has been 4 hours since Soojin is beside Shuhua's bed, Shuhua has been given so many medications that I couldn't even count them .... Soojin refused to eat,she couldn't leave Shuhua for a second. I had to feed her like a baby ,It was a sad scene to watch,me and Yuqi. Decided that we were going to take care of them the way they took care of us before...

—- Next DAY ——

I was glad that the night passed fast and Shuhua was told that she was going to be alright, the doctors gave her some medicines, which Soojin made an alarm for each one and put day and our in we calendar once we got home. Me and Yuqi asked Soojin to come to the living room once she put Shuhua in bed .

—— Living RoomConversation ——-

- Soojin , We just want you to know that we are here for you,does not matter what Happens....

I said calmly and she smiles

- Soojin Unnie, I want you to know that I'll help Shuhua if she wants to be part of the studio!

Soojin looks at Yuqi with the brightest smile

- You mean it ??

- Of Course, she is my best friend and you two mean so much to us,if wasn't for the two of you .... I might have never confessed andI would have lost the love of my life ...

I smile when Yuqi says it and helds my hand.

- We will leave you to rest better by her side .Calls us at any time please...

She nods and I go out of the apartment with Yuqi ,we walk to our door and enter .

- I'll Study a little bit about Shuhua's case, I can even try to help other kids who have the dream and are in the same situation as she is ....
Yuqi says and I just nod giving her a quick but passionate kiss and we part ways going to our home studios.

YUQI POV

Is currently 10:55 Pm,Ivan smell the fresh cooked food once I open the studio door,I walk silently and I see this cute small figure cook, I hug her and she looks at me for a couple of seconds .

- Is almost. Done,could you prepare the table ?

- Of Course.

I free her from my arms and I walk to get our plates and our chopsticks which had our names.
We have been married for 2 years now,everything. Changed since then, we are more mature and more hard working.

———————-
SEOUL 11pm

3rd person POV

Miyeon was in Minnie's bed, she knew it was so wrong but she missed every single touch. Both had their bodies covered with the silk bed sheets .... Both were out of breath holding each other's hands.

- I Love you Miyeon....

Miyeon now couldn't hold her tears....

" The other night dear as I lay sleepingI dreamed I held you in my arms , when I woke dear I was mistaken so I Hung my head and cried..."

Minnie hugged Miyeon with all her love and they just stayed this way until Miyeon stopped crying....

"Before I realized it, things have changed Being alone with you has now become awkward I can't see it anymore The person I loved, the person I was familiar with Slowly, slowly, everything became blurry ... "

- We... We are not the same anymore....

Miyeon said between the tear which were still trying to fall.

- I want you the same....I can make it better...

- How do you know that,Minnie ?? WE DON'T REMEMBER EACH OTHER ANYMORE !!!

Miyeon raised her voice... it was cold..... It was like a whole iceberg was left inside the room. ...

" I can't understand well Now we are just passing by each other But i still love you So, who was the one who changed?... "

- What do yo mean ??

MInnie had her lowest voice , she has never seen Miyeon like that and it scared her...

- I just want you to forget me ....

MIyeon set on the edge of the bed, put on her clothes and didn't wait for Minnie,she just ran. Out of the house and called Soyeon...

- SoYeon, You still have that old apartment in Busan??

- No ,Unnie. WHat happened ? DO you want to come to the new apartment ??

- Can I ?? I really need to get out of here ...

- Of Course, I'll give you the passcode and clean the guest room...

- Thank You.

Both of them have a moment of silence and MIyeon ends the call ...   

Soyeon POV

I hear Miyeon ending  the call, I tell Yuqi that we would receive Miyeon, she smiles ashas been long enough.... I go to clean and organize the guest room. I was also wondering how Soojinand Shuhua were .....

Shuhua POV

I woke up it was already night time.  Slowly I sit in the bed, when I see Soojin entering the room with a Tray ...and I smile....

- Oh, Hey Shu. You are awake, how you feeling??

She asks coming to me and placing the tray over my legs, sitting slowly by my side and giving me a peck on th cheek.

- I am gettin better ,  I guess...
I said looking at her and then the food, finally real food. I thank her with my eyes and  I start eating.
Soojin's was stroking my hair slowly while looking at me carefully with worried but also loving eyes.....
I missed that feeling...

" You are my sunshine, my only sunshine ... You make me happy when skies are gray... You never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away..."

Soojin. Used to sing  to me... Stroking my hair ,she would sing me to sleep. I missed that feeling,I missed her love and everything that had to do with her.

MIYEON POV

I got to YUYEON and I look. At the two apartment. Doors and I see on the first door
Seo/Yeh Family
I couldn't or just would not like to believe that was who I was thinking it was... It was impossible. To believe....  Did it really worked???
I sigh and just walk to. The second door

Song  Jeon Family

I put the code in te door entering the apartment,it was quiet so I guessed they were in their studio, I. Quietly enter as it was very late  holding a small luggage.I make my way to the guess room and when I enter I see YuYeon setting te table , they look at me and they give me a warm welcome and I just release the luggage to the floor and go to hug them.

MINNIE POV

I called YUQI when Miyeon left.... I told Yuqi tha I was going to need her Studio for the entire night and probably morning. I took a shower and drove myself. To Busan ,I put the passcode and turned the alarm off locking the door again, I went to the voice and instrumental recording room and Starting to craft Ideas... I used the Piano, the violins, The drums,guitar .... bells ...I wrote the lyrics, put everything together , and Started the  voice recording....

It was 8:30am ,I have been in the studio for over 9-10 hours now.... 
I was tired , listening to the track offer a couple of hours editing , I hear Yuqi entering th studio,I don't move but I keep playing te track , she puts a cup of tea near my hand, I grab it  thanking her and I drink it. The burning sensation was everything that I needed...

- How she is?
I ask while the track was still playing

"What can I do for your love Crazy everyday without you A silent cry I'll let you go away from me I know you know we know That nothing will last forever I know you know we know So far away... "

- Haven't got. Ou of the bed yet....

Yuqi says while tapping her fingers to the beat ....

- This... ThisYou need to show her this.

Yuqi  looks at me as if this was the most precious thing she has ever heard 

"Slowly disappearing but I carry cruel hopes again Try and cry out, wounded memories face me again ... "

- I don't want her to hate me more....
I say , as I save the archives, and the final product

- Were you working on it all night ??

- yeah, I rewrote way too many times and took too many breaks , as  al I could feel were empty words and then tears falling on my cheeks....

- Love is for sure complicated....

Yuqi said, as if she had ever got into tha situation of mine, but since Soojin and ... Shuhua had help her and Soyeon years ago to be together, they never ever separated from each other ..... Or  even had any break. From each other and I envy them,more than. Anything in this world.

- I'll be right back !!!

I say as  put the now empty cup of tea in the table and ran to the washroom.

YUQI POV

As soon as Minnie went out to the washroomI sent the audio from the computer to my phone , I sent straight to Soyeon.

Woogie
Getaway.wav
Minnie did this....

                                            Babylion
                                            downloading Rn !

                                             OH MY GOD. THIS IS INSANE!!!

Woogie
I Know !!!!
She is coming back bye!
Love. YOU!!!

for my suppose wasn't yet Minnie,but Soojin and Shuhua , Oh  this is going to be interesting !!

Shuhua sat in Soojins lap in the Sofa and Minnie entered. The room.

- I really needed to wash my f...
She looks at Shuhua , ad then at Soojin her smile as so wide Shuhua run to hug Minnie and Soojin stands up , once Shuhua parts her hug Soojin hugs Minnie.
I've never seen Minnie happier, I guess has been really long.

SOYEON POV

I was at the studio listening to Minnies Music, The potential, the sounds she used, her vocals. I knew Minnie was good but this, it had all the feelings she needed to put out and is not really easy for anybody ....

" Grossly spread out Memories of you I wash away with my tears Your words mixed with lies slowly hurt me every night without you I know you know we know I know we can't turn it back I know you know we know So far away... "

I hear the door , I knew she was listening I didn't moved, she needed to listen to it....
I pretending I was giving my full attention to the song but I was trying to hear the way Miyeon was Breathing...  She Closes the door and sits by my side,I hold her hand... She just starts crying again....
Her family have been controlling her, and this has been the reason why she isn't with Minnie.... Her family threatened to. Hurt Minnie if she ever goes back to her .....

- Why is it so hard?? She kept crying over and over .... I gave her water, tried to get her t relax, We went for a walk After awhile.... 

"It's not the end, right? We can still come back to how it was, right? It's only this one moment, right? We will get through this, right? There are still many things I want to do, even now, our love is supposed to be continued Being told something by someone isn't good When I think of us parting ways, my heart hurts like it's getting ripped apart... "

We went back home when Yuqi called me. Telling that the 6 of us needed to have a talk, it was going to be so hard to go back to who we were,to what we. All had, but it did not cost a lot to try. The past hurt but its the past, we can start all over again...But First we would have to get rid of all the bad memories we all held with us, and this could be the best way to give it an end!

Shuhua POV

I was nervous, we had just got back from YUQI'S Studio and We were waiting for soyeon and Miyeon ....
Miyeon was a huge part of mines and Soojin's life even before the other 3 girls appear in the picture...
Miyeon had a huge crush in Soojin, but Soojin already had me at the time, as our parents already had that crazy Idea that we would end up together anyways ... that's why I used to be in Soojins house more than mine, that's why Soojin's Mother loved me as her daughter, it was all already set up as we were destined to fall in love... Is crazy how the  grow ups mind worked , at least I was able to really end up with Soojin, the girl I will love for the rest of my life,

Miyeon and Soyeon arrive in the apartment, the atmosphere became so heavy.Miyeon had her eyes on me and in Soojin and also had heavy eyes in Minnie.

- I brought us all here today because, Life has finally made its course to bring all of us to he same place.... 
Have been 5 years since the accident... 

~ FLASHBACK ON ~
NEWS TV

- Tonight a tragic accident took place near the Han River. A black van with about 9 passengers , all teenagers lost control and got out of the road ended up rolling multiple times and landing on a tree!
2 Teenagers that had no name revealed yet died at the scene and 5 others were seriously injured 2 had slight bruises. They are being taken to the nearest hospital and then further information will be provided.

~ FLASHBACK OFF~

- That night...  I wasn't. Feeling good...

I was the first one to say ....

- I was the one at fault, I told Shuhua we couldn't get caught....

Soojin said and then continued
- If wasn't for me  she wouldn't have lost her hearing, we would never be separated as a group and maybe things would be better ??
she blames herself over and over and I sigh.

- Wasn't your fault !

Miyeon says and everyone looks at her,  all of us had choices to make that night .... I wore my seat belt so tight and I actually also tightened Soojins and Minnies belts....  That's why it wasn't as bad... Me and Minnie only had scratches and bruises...
Shuhua you were bleeding. So much I thought we had lost you, Soojin was conscious for a few Minutes but she used her last amount of energy to try to help you...
Soyeon You broke your arm... an Yuri badly injured her head...  all of us ended up surviving ... But We all have our bruises .... That was nobody's fault we were teenagers .....

- Shuhua... Shuhua can't hear anymore ....

Yuqi said and I put my head down....Soojinhugged me from the side and I just Buried my face in her neck.

- It has been hard for all of us,it will always be hard... but let's restart... Let's make today our new day one.... where all the memories we had before of how hard things had to be for us to be here  never be forgotten but also never be remembered as something bad, everything happens for a reason and we always had each other's back for a reason.

Minnie finally said.

- Let's stop being empty... Let's go back to us,  who complete each other perfectly.

3rd Person POV
That was the start of a new  chapter in their lives....
it won't be easy still, but they are willing to try this again and this time they really want to make it happened the way they always dreamed it would .

~ 1 month later~

Shuhua was going with Yuqi to her audio daily, she was working as YUQI'S assistant in exchange for the time being Shuhua would have full access to the studio at anytime and she could practice with Yuqi how to deal with her condition and try to regain her love for singing. Again.... It. Would be hard but she won't. Give up on it any sooner and that"s. What makes. Yuqi Proud of her !

NOTES

Isn't this exciting ????? They are finally together again!!!!!UHUL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 219 21
My past doesn't define my future but what if it came back to haunt me? Can Jeongyeon and me braved through it together? Jeongyeon x gender neutral re...
95K 2.9K 57
(COMPLETED) Lost and Found You found something that I lost, the next day we encountered each other I was intrigued to know you more not knowing you w...
10.5K 497 16
"The beginning of every sentence that left your mouth when you were with her was 'I wish'. Look at your tears in the mirror and stop loving her. You...
28.9K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...