๐ƒ๐„๐‰๐€ ๐•๐” .แฅซแญก inso's law

By -iyaacho

๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ? To be the main protagonist's sister, to be... More

000. intro
001. weird day
002. weird girl
003. weird school
004. weird people
005. weird guys
006. weird boy
007. weird class
008. weird reunion
010. weird years
011. confusing relations
012. confusing events
013. confusing emergency
014. confusing scenes
015. confusing thoughts
016. to call a friend (1)
017. to call a friend (2)
018. to call a friend (3)
019. to call a friend (4)
020. to call a friend (5)
021. strange kiro (1)
022. strange kiro (2)

009. weird dreams

4.8K 295 55
By -iyaacho

"Haru...? Why are you here?"

Who...? Ham Haru's eyes slowly opened when a familiar voice resounded.

What caught her attention was the red wine coloured hair dancing with the wind, and the green orbs locked with her brown ones.

She had just recovered from the shocking discovery of this world, and now she was, again, faced with another obstacle.

Kwon Eunhyung.

Ah, but he told me I met him when we were kids...are we childhood friends then...? I should take note of that. At that reminder, Ham Haru's uneasiness slowly faded. Not that she minded him appearing since he was her favorite drawing reference, but she had to keep in mind that this was a dream. Anything goes. All she needed to do was act naturally.

"...Oh, my sister went with a close friend of hers and I didn't want to get in their way."

The ebony girl answers with a sheepish smile, hastily shoving her notebook and mechanical pencil inside her bag, pretending to be not suspicious. Thank God, he didn't mind her actions and simply gave a gentle smile. He wasn't the type you could easily tell his thoughts, but the safe side was that he's friendly.

"I see... Then, would you like to go home together?" At his question, Ham Haru was taken aback. You don't get to hear this everyday, so it was new.

"...but don't you still need to ride a train to reach your place?"

As the words escaped her lips, Ham Haru wondered how she knew that.

Must be the dream finally helping me out. Sometimes, you learn stuff you didn't even know in dreams.

Kwon Eunhyung looked surprised for a moment, but then his close eyed smile dominated his attractive face again. Flowers seemed to bloom around him that Ham Haru was tempted to pull out a pencil and a notebook once more to sketch his divine figure. He was that handsome.

"It's fine. I'm more worried about you, Haru. It's not safe for a girl to walk around alone. There are many bad guys in the world, you know?"

Even if his sweet words played music to her ears, Ham Haru still couldn't miss the scolding note that was laced with it. I'm guessing he's the independent and overprotective type... She sweat dropped.

"Sorry..."

After she said that, Ham Haru felt herself puffing her cheeks. It wasn't her intention to say that, but the way the guy spoke, the 'sorry' just came out. At the moment, she knew, this guy was terrifying. In the future if we still interact, I best should not anger this guy.

"I'm not mad at you. But next time, tell me if you're on your own and I'll gladly walk you home."

He chuckled at Ham Haru's apologetic response, but she could sense that he was dead serious about it. He claimed not to be angry, but the aura he emitted sent her warning chills that she should've been more careful.

"Well then, shall we go?"

"O-Okay."

At his word, Ham Haru got off from the bench to comply, but he just stood still with a hand stretched out.

Does he want something from me? Wait, is it money...? I'm broke, though... Upon seeing her dense expression, he stifled a tiny laugh as if it couldn't be helped.

"I'll carry your bag for you."

W-What a generous guy... If this was a dream, I wouldn't mind being friends with a nice person. I sweat dropped at the thought. Even if that was the case, this guy sure does love burdening himself and that doesn't help the ebony girl's conscience.

"No, it's alrigh ─"

"Hmm? I think I misheard you. You said it was okay, right?"

Ham Haru stopped herself from finishing as he interrupted her with a charming close eyed smile. Just by looking at his beaming face and a somewhat sarcastic question, she could tell he wasn't taking no for an answer. He was persistently annoying, in a good way.

"Thank you..."

In the end, she gave him the sling bag and he just chuckled triumphantly at Ham Haru as the two middle school students went on their way, with Kwon Eunhyung walking on the dangerous side of the sidewalk.

It was a quiet afternoon. A few cars passed by them, but not one disturbed their side-by-side walk. Ham Haru felt some eyes glued to them as they reached places with people, but Kwon Eunhyung didn't seem to mind and so she just ignored it as well.

By this time, Dan-I must be home... I hope she won't be that mad at me. Recalling the fact that she, an older sister, ditched her younger half for her own sake drilled in Ham Haru's head. She was doing it for their benefit, but she wasn't as crazy as she thought.

Maybe she was being too obvious since the kind boy beside her noticed the girl's complexion and pointed it out.

"Haru, are you okay?"

From what he described, her face lost its color for a moment.

"Ah...I'm alright. Thanks."

This is not good. Had I always been this open...? I have to cover it up. Ham Haru gave Kwon Eunhyung a reassuring smile. There was no need for him to worry about trivial things. She needed to divert the subject. Thinking back of what she could use as an excuse, she turned back to him as she found one.

"....I was just wondering how you found me."

Ham Haru gave herself a fist bump at that genius way to change the subject in her head without completely lying. It wouldn't seem like she was dodging questions.

"I was stopping by the shop across the school to check on something and then I saw you running away from the school gate. I was worried so I followed you."

The ebony girl was amazed by his response. It was true that she was troubled, but she didn't realize it caught someone's attention. How did I even meet this guy anyway? If Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong had no idea who he was, then, how were we friends?

Taking note that this was a dream, Ham Haru recused herself for being too stressed about it.

"At any rate, I'm glad it was nothing. And it even makes me happy that you're not ignoring me."

"Ignore...? Why would I do that?"

.. Is he talking about that time in the staff room? If so...he's good... Ham Haru stopped in her tracks, wondering what he meant, but it seems as though he too halted at the same time. Kwon Eunhyung then turned and met her gaze filled with uncertainty.

"...do you...not remember?"

He spoke slowly as if every word he said was crucial, but the ebony girl just stared back at him with puzzled eyes. Did something happen between us...?

It was as if he was searching for something in her eyes, but seeing him give up, Ham Haru could tell he didn't find it.

"Ah...nevermind. Let's go then."

The red haired boy shot her an awkward smile before proceeding to strode forward. When Ham Haru caught up with him, she felt some ice between them.

...I wonder what happened between us in the past. Is it really serious? Looks like this drawing reference is a no go, huh...

Throughout the rest of their trip, Kwon Eunhyung did not say a word anymore. It was when the two were near Ham Haru's apartment did he returned her bag and said,

"See you tomorrow."

With those words out of his mouth, he had a desperate look on her that didn't match his breath-taking appearance. Meanwhile Ham Haru had no idea why she came across this situation.

With that look, he reminds me of Ban Yeoryeong that it's making me guilty that I don't even know you. His beauty was also trying to dig the knife of conscience deeper.

Ham Haru tangled up her hair and replied, "Sure...let's do that. Thanks again for everything. Get home safe."

The ebony girl was still confused about how strange he was after mentioning her 'not ignoring him' and all, but seeing how he avoided touching that topic again, she didn't think it was necessary to pry.

Waving goodbye to him, Ham Haru unlocked her door and pulled it open. She was also ready to say goodbye to this dream world and finally wake up.

"Wait."

Before she got the chance to step inside, Ham Haru looked back to see him holding out his hand again.

"I'll give you my new number, so if you want to contact me, I'm one chat away."

Kwon Eunhyung smiled sympathetically when Ham Haru slowly nodded and handed him her phone. Still unsure about what happened, but it seemed as if he looked sad.

Maybe we fought? But he's acting as if something bad happened to me and I needed comfort...

After they exchanged goodbyes again, Kwon Eunhyung left without looking back again. I wonder what it is...not that it matters to me anyway.

The strange thing was, her heart ached a bit.

Ignoring it, Ham Haru entered her apartment and shut the door behind. The house was in silence.

Hmm?

She lifted her head to check the time. It was surely too early for their parents to get off work.

Not sensing any Ham Dan-I anywhere, Ham Haru checked the rooms just in case. She was surprised to see her sister lying on the bed still inside her uniform.

Was she this worn out? Ham Haru quietly laughed at how silly she was. It was also partially her fault for not being there for Ham Dan-I's aid in dealing with Ban Yeoryeong.

Before heading to her room, Ham Haru quickly changed Ham Dan-I's clothes from her uniform to her pajamas. That way, their mom wouldn't be mad at her.

Good work today, Dan-I. Tucking her younger twin with her blanket, Ham Haru exited the room after switching the lights off.

Well, it's also time for me to wake up from this dream.

Ham Haru went inside her own bedroom and dropped her bag on the ground. She changed into her sleeping attire before collapsing on the fluffy bed. She was pretty exhausted herself too.

Rubbing her eyes before placing her glasses on the desk beside her bed; not a moment too soon, Ham Haru's eyes grew heavier as it closed. Drifting into slumber, she didn't know what awaited her the next time she woke.

....

Three years later.

Since it was winter, it would still be dark outside at five in the morning. When Ham Haru had woken from her peaceful respite on her bed, however, the girl crinkled up her eyes from the bright light through her unopened eyelids.

Tsk...I should remove the lightbulb next time...

As Ham Haru grabbed her blanket and tried to pull it up over her head with that in mind, someone's hand overlapped on hers.

The hand was ice cold as if it was outside until a moment ago, and at the same time, unbelievably soft. A low, soothing voice echoed near the bedside.

"Haru, wake up..."

If the voice was Kwon Eunhyung's, the ebony girl would have instantly get up. However, it was not him. It was a flawlessly smooth and attractive voice of a person between a grown man and a boy.

What a beautiful voice...I must still be dreaming.... Ham Haru thought unconsciously and lovingly rubbed her face on the cold hand. It felt nice to lean on it.

When the voice no longer returned, she was about to drift off again but then the hand pulled away.

Before Ham Haru could even find it again, she felt a warm contact on her forehead. It didn't feel like a hand, rather, it was even smaller than a hand ─ like lips? It only lasted for seconds before something began tucking Ham Haru's bangs behind her ear. Due to the contact feeling real, Ham Haru confirmed that this wasn't a dream.

"I'm up, I'm up..."

She groaned feeling a tad bit sleepy while rubbing her eyes. The touch was too icy for comfort so she got up.

"Hmm...? What are you doing here, cutie?"

Coming to her senses, Ham Haru turned to the interrupter of her slumber.

It was the vividly golden brown like caramel under the light that came into her sight. Even if it was a bit blurry, as long as it was close enough for the girl to decipher, she could recognize the face.

Woo Ju-in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 5.2K 59
The world I'm from is not the world I grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. But because of a story that's b...
320K 13.4K 49
y/n, who just transferred to korea to live with her parents and continue her studies with her friend sunoo, one day she meet her dormate named jake w...
300 18 4
It's pretty crazy to suddenly wake up inside a novel that you never even knew existed, you may want to refer yourself to a psych ward. But what if y...
43.7K 2.4K 28
โ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„? ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž She woke up and suddenly realize she got transmigrated into...