(HORRIBLE/OUTDATED)You Can Tr...

By RetZ8080

⚠Art not mine! ⚠ (COMPLETED) This book has a sequal to it!! WHY ARE YOU READING THIS. THIS BOOK IS HORRIBL... More

⚠WARNING ⚠
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

8.3K 267 1.4K
By RetZ8080

A big pile of dresses get dropped onto my bed from Liam.

"No." I shake my head as I look at Liam it an annoyed face.

"Please?" He gives me puppy dog eyes, holding up a black dress.

(If you like to imagine the story like a movie- like I do- here's a picture of the dress I was thinking of but it could be any dress you want :))

"Again, no."

"What about if I give you money?"

"For once, no."

"Oh come one! Nobody will see you! Just put it on! I wanna see how it looks on you!"

I frown, looking at the dress. It is kind of cute.

"Fine. I'm not doing any more favors for you this whole week."

"Yes! Fair enough."

I yank the dress from his hands and walk into my bathroom to change. It's been a whole week now, I think I might go back to work soon. I just needed a little break away from all the excitement. So, I had a bunch of fun, not worrying about anything. I zip up the dress and walk out. I feel very stupid.

"Awwwee, you look so cute! Let's go show Alyssa!"

"But-" Before I can finish, he grabs my wrist and runs to Alyssa.

"Alyssa! Alyssa! Look!"

Alyssa turns her head from her phone and smiles "oh my gosh! Y/n! You look so cute!"

"Okay, you both have seen it. I'm going back to change."

A knock from the door grabs all of our attention. That's weird. Nobody knocks at my door... Like, ever.

"Go answer it." Liam smirks.

"Hell no. It could be some crackhead."

"A pack of bottle caps awaits for you in the kitchen if you do."

"When did you get more candy?"

"Go."

"Fine, fine, it probably is a homeless guy asking for change." Walking to the door, I carefully open it to see not just a homeless man but the homeless man. William has his hands in his pockets, looking up and down at me.

"Well, that's a new sight."

"Fuck off." I cross my arms, "what could be so important that you need to visit me?"

"Didn't you read my text? I sent it two days ago?"

"No. I didn't want to read your text. I thought it would be perverted... Like you."

"Well, Ms. know it all, we're meeting again with Scott today, Henry wants us there."

"What's it about?"

"Dunno, come on though, we can't waste time."

"Byeee y/n! Have fun on your date!" Alyssa winks at us before getting elbowed by Liam. "Ow! Liam what the hell?"

Sighing, I start to walk back to my bedroom.

"Y/n? Where the hell are you going?" William walks in, shutting the door behind him.

"I need to change... And I need shoes."

He walks with me to my bedroom, "we are not wasting any more time, get your shoes before I pick some out for you and carry you out of here."

"Come on man! Let me change! I look weird."

"Get. Your. Shoes."

"You're. Not. The. Boss. Of. Me."

"That's it." He walks to my closet and pulls out a pair of small high heels before grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder like a potato sack. "Let's go."

"William! Let go of me!"

"No." As we walk to the door, Alyssa and Liam argue. They stop as William walks out the door and turns around to shut it.

"Uh, William, put y/n down please." Liam asks.

"No. We'll see you guys later, bye." He smiles before shutting the door.

"I hate you." I sigh, surrendering.

"I know." He sets me down next to his car and hands me my shoes. I silently get in and put them on.

"Really, high heels?"

"They match your outfit."

I become silent as we drive to Fredbears. Why, Liam? You dress me up then I open the door to Sir. Pervs a lot.

"Are you and Liam together?" William asks, pulling into the parking lot.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"He looked pretty angry with me when he saw me carrying you out the door."

"I hope we're not together."

"Why is that?"

"It would be weird, we've known each other since primary. He's like my brother."

We get out and start to walk to the Pizzeria. Looking around, there's no other cars. Uh yeah, hes gonna kill me.

Silently, I start to walk backwards. since nobody else is here, he has the perfect place to kill me. I have no clue, but I'm getting out of here.

He turns around to see me slowly back off.

"Y/n,"

"No."

"We're just early."

"You said we shouldn't waste time! If we're early why shouldn't we waste time! No! You're gonna kill me!"

"Come on love, they'll be here any second."

"Yeah, I'm out." I turn around and book it, it's hard to do in heels. I turn around to see William catching up fast. "Why the heels, just why?"

"Gotcha." He Sighs as he grabs me. "Now, I would've brought you somewhere else if I were to kill you." He uses the same 'pick up like a potato sack' move and walks with me back, into the pizzeria.

"Are you sure you're not going to kill me?"

"Yes. I don't even have a weapon on me at the moment."

"I'll be the judge of that. Empty your pockets." He sets me down as I ask questions.

"What? No." He crosses his arms.

"Fine." I slip my hands into his front pockets, only finding keys and change.

He reaches in his back pockets so I don't, and pulls out a pocket knife and a wallet. "Okay fine! One knife! That's it!"

"Give me."

He hesitates before placing the knife into my hand.

"That's a good toddler murderer." I Pat him on the head before he grabs my wrist tightly.

"Don't."

"Awwee wook at the fwuffy toddler murdwer!" I use a baby voice as I see his anger rise.

"Stop."

"But the toddler murderwer won't do anyfing, because his fwiends will be here soon!"

"Y/n, on more baby word out of you mouth and I will hurt you."

"Awww, is the murderwer embarrwassed? You want your knife back wittle guy? I bet you do!"

"Y/n, I swear-"

"Awweee, babwy wiwwiam."

"..."

"Sowwy Mr. Aftwon

Without saying a word, he pulls me all the way into his office. "Guess I'll just have to silence you myself."

"...What?"

He steps closer. "I said, I guess I'll just have to silence you myself."

He jails me yet again to his desk, getting even closer. I will smack that grin if his off his face if he dares to get any closer that he already is. "Get the hell away from me William."

"You say that, but deep down in your mind you want me to fuck you till you can't wa-"

"Here they are-" Henry's voice stops suddenly, hearing every word William says.

"Oh uh, hello Henry!" William turns around quickly, adjusting his tie. No wonder he said 'silence you myself.' Now I can't get the image of... That out of my head. I don't even want to look at him.

"William. Scott is back."

"I can see that."

"Y/n? Could you go talk with Mr. Cawthon for a little? I have to have yet another talk with William."

"Shit." William mumbles as I nod, following Scott out to the main tables.

"S-so, Mr. Cawthon? Why are you here today?" You idiot! You stuttered!

"Didn't Mr. Emily tell you?"

"Uh, no."

"Fredbears is shutting down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.5K 93 11
you just moved into a little town called Nockfell and you're staying in addison's apartment and you meet a cute boy with blue hair and a mask about t...
257K 8.7K 102
William Afton was a man with a troubled life, problems with his family, especially with his wife, but the situation gets even worse when he meets (Y...
449K 11.8K 63
Cover art: Noisx Under editing... (Old book so it's cringy) My fanfic has its own storyline. A lot things are not an accurate representation of the...