faultless | suna r.

Von luvb1rd

[suna x fem!reader] Sometimes, we put on a mask to protect others, and ourselves. Falling in love means to ta... Mehr

a/n
prologue
01 new kid meets sleeping boy
02 inarizaki's volleyball idiots
03 the dynamic duo
04 we meet at the convenience store
05 and again at the library
06 the average boy
07 messages
08 a friendly family
09 walking home
11 deja vu
12 good friends
13 smile:)
14 early footsteps
15 attracted or not?
16 café of love

10 the average boy's good day

706 33 7
Von luvb1rd

(Y/N)'s 7th day at Inarizaki; lunchtime

Suna feels his hair get pulled harshly from behind. What the-

"Sunarin~" a gentle, sing-song voice contradicts the pain in his scalp.

The boy grumbles, his eyelids flitting open.

"Finally! Wake up, it's lunchtime!" (Y/N) places some paper onto his desk, "Here, you need the notes?"

"Yeah, hurry up sleepy ass." Osamu adds from behind his chair. So he's the one who pulled my hair.

Suna sighs and burrows his face back into his arms.

"You were doing so well with not sleeping in class too." I know, I know.

Suna begrudgingly lifts his head, "Osamu, I wanna eat here today."

''Don't ya remember? 'Tsumu wanted (Y/N)-chan to eat with us today."

"Oh." Suna turns to look at (Y/N), who is listening to their conversation with wide eyes and a small smile on her face, "Chibi, you look like a lost puppy."

"What-"

"Oi, c'mon, let's go," Osamu says, walking past the two.

"Yeah, c'mon Sunarin~" (Y/N) starts to follow the grey-haired boy, before turning around abruptly. She steps forward and hesitantly pats Suna's head, "Sorry if the hair pulling hurt, I didn't know how else to wake you up." With that, she too joins Osamu by the doorway.

Suna blinks once, twice, processing the feeling, before grabbing the given notes and getting up from his chair, joining Osamu and (Y/N). The three walk to the cafeteria tables and are immediately greeted by Osamu's blond carbon copy.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!"

"Atsumu!"

The two hit it off right away as the rest of the team watches in amusement.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Atsumu this buddy buddy with a girl before." Aran comments.

"Yeah, it's kinda weird seeing as she's not some kind of fan or something." Suna says, taking out his food.

"It's because (Y/N)-chan knows how to match 'Tsumu's energy. And he said he thinks she's cute." Osamu replies to them both.

Aran chuckles, "I see."

They watch as Atsumu suddenly grab (Y/N)'s bag, "Ne, (Y/N)-chan, ya didn't bring a bento?"

"Oh, um, I don't usually bring one."

"Huh? What, why!?"

"Yeah (Y/N), you need to eat you know." Kita adds.

The girl just laughs, "You guys sound exactly like Ahmya-chan and Riko-chan! But please don't worry, I just don't have time to make bentos in the morning."

"That's no excuse." Kita says sternly.

"No worries, Shin-kun! Ever since Ahmya-chan and Riko-chan told me to, I've decided to buy pre-made bentos! I just... never had the time..? Wait, that defeats the whole point... But I usually get some strawberry milk from the vending machines!" (Y/N) sends frenzied jazz-hands and a nervous smile to emphasize her point. "That's enough for me~"

Most of the team laughs at her rambling. It was rather endearing.

"Anyways, I kinda want that strawberry milk right about now." (Y/N) stands up, "Be right back!"

"H-hi (L/N)-san." a voice calls out.

"Oh, hey Aoki-kun! Didn't I tell you to call me (Y/N)?," the girl retrieves her strawberry milk from the vending machine, "Here to get a drink?"

"Um, yeah.." She remembers my name. After days of not talking, she remembers my name! (Y/N) steps aside as Aoki scans the options, "Say, uh..(Y/N), do you recommend the strawberry milk?" God, what a stupid question to ask-

The girl grins at the way Aoki addresses her, "Yep! It's really good." She watches as the boy chooses the drink and waits until he's holding it in his hands, "Okay, let's go!"

Aoki stares at her, confused.

"Are you going to the cafeteria?"

He nods.

"Kay..then let's go together!"

After slowly registering her words, Aoki follows (Y/N), a happy smile stretching his mouth. She really is amazing. He takes a peek at her, noting the content look on her face as she sips her boxed drink. She looks over at him too, making eye-contact as she grins and says, "You should drink yours." The boy looks down at the strawberry milk in his hands. He pokes in the straw in and takes a gulp.

"You're right (Y/N), it's good!"

(Y/N) renters the cafeteria with Aoki. Exchanging short goodbyes, they go their separate ways.

"Oi, (Y/N)-chan! Who was that?" Atsumu asks as she approaches their table.

"That was Aoki-kun! He's a classmate," (Y/N) sits down.

"Hm, I see. So ya got yer milk?"

"Mhm!" She brandishes the carton around like a child with a balloon.

Suna coughs, "Smiley."

"You know what, I'm gonna take that as a compliment."

Atsumu looks at both of them, "'Smiley'?"

"Yeah, because apparently, I smile a lot."

"I heard you call Suna Sunarin." Osamu says, slightly raising his eyebrows while doing so.

"Hah? Since when did you two have nicknames for each other?" Atsumu turns to (Y/N) and pouts, "I feel left out~"

"Hehe, Sunarin just sounds nice, don't you agree?" She takes another sip from her drink.

"Besides that, (Y/N), you still have to eat." Kita changes the conversation and pushes his own bento towards her, "Here, take an egg roll."

"Shin-kun, it's really okay!"

"Eat."

"It's best if you just agree Smiley," Suna advises.

(Y/N) laughs before taking a single egg roll, "Thank you!"

She once again turns to Suna, "By the way Sunarin, is Reina-chan okay?"

"Yeah, she said you helped her a lot."

"Aw, that's great!"

"Wait, wait, wait. Am I missing something here? (Y/N)-chan, ya know Suna's sister!?"

"Uh yeah, I met her yesterday!"

"She helped Rei get home because that idiot got hurt somewhere in the middle of the street."

"Awww, you call her Rei?"

"I call her idiot." Suna looks away.

(Y/N) smirks, "Is Sunarin a softie for his sister~?"

"No."

"Just messing with you! But don't be shy, I love cold boys with a soft spot in them!"

How can she just say stuff like that? Suna warily eyes the girl, only to find she's already turned back to the others.

(Y/N)'s 7th day at Inarizaki; end of school

"Bye Sunarin~" (Y/N) absentmindedly says while walking past the boy's desk. She doesn't wait for a response and continues bidding goodbyes to her classmates before exiting the room, eager to get home. Suna looks up just in time to see a boy follow her out. It's 'that guy'. The one who stared at (Y/N) before, and walked with her today to the cafeteria. Are they close?

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Aoki-kun! Hello!"

"Are you walking home right now?"

"Yep! And you?"

"Same as you. Let's...walk to the gates together?"

"Sure!"

Aoki had experienced a small burst of confidence after (Y/N) had remembered his name, asked that he use her given one, and accompanied him back to the cafeteria. This renown confidence is what drove him to ask:

"(Y/N), how are you so close to the volleyball team?"

"Hm? Um, well..." She counts down on her fingers, "I met Shin-kun at the library my first day here, helped him with some studying, joined his team for lunch and they were really nice, so I guess we all sorta became friends? Oh, and Sunarin and Osamu-kun are in our class! Why?"

"It's just that it isn't very often a girl hangs out so casually with them. They're..they're really popular."

"Now that's something I hear a lot! Honestly, I feel like I should be extremely honored or something!"

Before Aoki can reply, a loud voice is heard throughout the hall.

"(N/N)-chan!" Omumi appears out of nowhere, running forward full-speed and hugging (Y/N) from the back.

"Ah! Ahmya-chan!"

Imura follows not so far behind. "Who's this?" she asks, eyeing Aoki. That's the guy who kept staring at (Y/N) a few days ago...

"He's a classmate! Aoki-kun, meet Ahmya-chan and Riko-chan!"

"H-hello!" the boy stutters under Imura's intimidating gaze.

Ah, he has a crush on (Y/N).

The four walk to the gates together. Aoki and Imura stay quiet, analyzing each other, while Omumi and (Y/N) chat the silence away.

"Bye Riko-chan, Ahmya-chan!"

"Bye (Y/N)."

"Bye, see ya tomorrow!" Omumi and Imura walk away towards their neighborhood.

(Y/N) turns to Aoki, pointing to the other direction, "Are you happening to go this way by any chance?"

"Nope, I guess we're separating here then."

"Yeah, bye bye Aoki-kun!"

"Bye (Y/N)," he smiles.

Today was definitely his good day.

this is basically just a sucky n boring filler but
thank you SO much for 300 views and all the votes💗💗
i promise there'll be more of suna soon :')

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

56.4K 1.5K 39
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...
243K 7.1K 54
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐲/𝐧, 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 �...
2.4M 127K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
6.4K 107 16
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐘! A love story, Suna Rintaro finds interest in a rather popular girl in his area, and she also goes to the same campus. She...