My Omega [taekook ff]

Από glaistone

Taekook ff : werewolf Au Alpha: Jungkook Omega: Taehyung Where... Jungkook a true alpha trying to protect his... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

3.2K 153 6
Από glaistone

Third person's POV

"What are you doing here?"

Taehyung stiffened when someone spoke behind him. He let go of the photo and turned around.

"H-hello sir."

It's a middle aged man, maybe 40.. wearing a farmer's hat, a brown overall and big boots.

"What are you doing here kid?" The man asked, looking at Taehyung with suspense.

"Ah... I found this cabin, I was thinking of meeting the owner of the garden, are you perhaps him?" Taehyung said, the man might mistaken him from a thief, which he isn't.

The man shook his head, "I'm just the gardener here... The owner rarely comes here, what do you want from him?"

"O-oh.. nothing, just want to say hi."

The man nodded. "Anyways, How did you get here?" He asked, taking off his hat. The place is kinda far and secured.. nobody have found this place except the owner the the other people the owner came with here.

"About that... Well, the first time I got here, I don't know how; it just felt like I've been here since I was a kid so I come here often."

"Often? I never see you here.. just this once." Well, it's true.. he had never seen the kid before. Taehyung seems harmless to the gardener. Talking to him won't hurt.

"I come here during night.. maybe 11 to 12? I fall asleep that's why I'm still here. Actually, it's my first time seeing this place in broad daylight."

The man nodded again. "You must be the one young master saw that night."

"Young master?" Taehyung asked, he don't know why but he felt like he wants to know him.

"The owner.. I think he saw you once when you were here."

"Oh.. may I know when is he coming back here... I would love to meet him."

"Why?"

"Nothing.. I just love meeting new faces."

"I don't know what day he'll come but he gets here every two weeks or three."

Taehyung nodded and turned back, holding the photo again. "Is this perhaps yours?" Taehyung asked, showing the photo to the gardener.

The man just shook his head.

"Is the owner in this photo?"

The man went closer to the photo. "Well.. yeah I think so, I haven't seen him when he was still a child but I think it's him." The man said pointing to one of the kids.

He pointed on the one kid standing behind the two kid that looks like Taehyung and the one kid that's hugging him.

"You should go home kid, your family might be finding you." The man said, making Taehyung remember something.

"Oh right! Thank you sir." Taehyung said as he dash off the cabin.

He ran all the way to the road, just realizing he was still holding the photo. He looked back on his way and shook his head.

"Aisshh.. no, I need to go home. I'll be a dead meat if I won't!" He yelled to himself and continue to run.

~~~~~~~

"Sir, we still haven't found any trace of the child." A man in black suit said, standing like an assistant of some wealthy business man.. well that's what he really is.

"Get some men to spy at the house.. he might come back, in the meantime search for a 16 to 18 years old, male, with a Kim surname." The man who's sitting on a swivel chair said.. he's the boss.

"How about the woman, sir?"

"I'll tell you what to do with her when you find the kid."

"Yes sir!" The man said and left the room.

Another male entered but this time, he's around 17. He look boredly at the man who's sitting on the chair.

"I need a new car." The boy said monotonously.

"Go ask your mom."

"She's not my mom!" He yelled.

The man just hold the bridge of his nose out of frustration. "She's your mom, from now on.. but I won't force you to accept her but please, give her some respect."

He boy scoffed. "Respect? Ha! Isn't she your mate whom had a child with another man?"

The words that the boy just said boiled the man's blood, but he can't hurt him nor yell at him.. he's his only child and heir, he let him do whatever he wants.

"Just get out... If you want a new car,  go talk to her." He said and turned his swivel chair.

~~~~~~~

"Mom?" Taehyung called, but he received no response.

He's been calling and searching for his mom on the house, yet he saw no one.

"That's weird... She didn't even cook for breakfast, Did she came home last night?" He talked to himself.

It's odd that there's no breakfast ready on the table and no mom scolding him for not being home last night.

He ran to his room and search for his phone then dialed his mom's number. It was ringing.

He got out the room and heard a sound. He went to his mom's room and saw her phone on the floor, ringing. He picked it up.

"She left her phone? Well that's odd, she never does." He mumbled.

He just shrugged and put it in his pocket. "Maybe she went to her friends." He uttered and went back to his room.

He throw himself to his bed, groaning feeling relieved. Sleeping outside is not a very good idea.. especially when it's cold.

He took the photo from his pocket that he accidentally took with him. 

He looked at the kid the gardener pointed. He look familiar but he can't seem to pinpoint who. He's now sure that the kids that looks like him is really him but how did he got in this photo. And the kid that's hugging him. He look so familiar like he resembles someone he had seen just weeks or days ago.

"Maybe I'll find out next time." He muttered and put the photo down.

He opened his phone and text jimin.

["Hey."] He texted.

He waited for a minute but instead of getting a message he received a call. He immediately answered it.

"Yah!!" Jimin yelled.

"Hey."

"Where had you been? I've been calling you since yesterday, why didn't you pick up?"

"Oh you did?" Taehyung looked at his phone and looked at the call logs. 15 missed called from jimin and one from his mom. "Well that's weird, I didn't saw any notification about missed calls." He mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"I think someone went through my phone." Taehyung said.

"Huh?"

Then suddenly someone rang the doorbell. "Someone's at the door, I'll call you back. I'll just answer it, maybe it's mom." Taehyung said.

"Okay, faster! I have something to tell you."

"Just text it, I'll read it later. I think I'm getting three hours straight scolding." He said and hang up.

He put his phone on his other pocket and went downstairs. He was about to open the door when a thought came to his mind.

'wait, mom have some spare keys... it's not mom, is it?' he thought. He peeked to a small hole on the door. There's two men in black standing outside.

He frown. "Who are they?" He whispered.

They rang the doorbell again. Taehyung shrugged and opened the door slightly.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"Mr.Kim?"

"Yes?"

~~~~~~~

Having no care about anyone, just chilling under the tree. That's what jungkook is doing right now.

He's at the campus ,yet, he didn't attend any of his classes. No one can force him to. He's in a bad mood today.

But what he's thinking is far from that.. he's thinking about what Eunwoo said. It's been bothering him for days.

"Regret? Psh! Why would I regret bullying a simple kid, I bullied kids with wealthy family yet I didn't regret anything.. what's to regret about a peasant?" He scoffed.

In three days time, he'll turn 18. Yes, he promise to never bully anyone ever again after he turn at the right age but he wants to prove to Eunwoo he won't regret anything about bullying that Kim.

In fact, he's been looking for the male Omega in the past four days. He never had seen him around the campus since that library incident.

Eunwoo protecting Taehyung from him is true.. Eunwoo said it himself, yesterday.

"I'll protect him from you Jungkook, until you realize you've done the wrong thing to him.. and I won't even need to make you regret. you'll do it yourself."

"What's so special about that Kim?" He spat.

~~~~~~~

"Hello?" The man answered. He let go of his mate's hand and step back. His mate only look at him.

"We have found the kid, sir."

His face lit up and looked at his mate.

"Bring him here." He said and hang up.

"What is it?" His wife asked. Well.. not exactly wife, but you know what I mean.

"They found him."

*******

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

213K 8K 55
I am yours and you are mine, Till my last breath or the end of time.... Taehyung is an Omega hiding a very special secret that even he doesn't know a...
1.4M 78.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
63.1K 2.6K 55
Jungkook: Alpha. Taehyung: Omega. The Blood Shadow Pack, famous for every quality to be outstanding. Power, wealth, bravery, companionship. Everythi...
2.1M 97.4K 53
Jungkook is a rare true blood alpha, the most possessive of his kind. Taehyung is a rare male omega who struggles to protect himself from other alpha...