CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

Reunion again.

7.2K 213 136
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

[Y/n's Pov]

Once we stepped back inside the hotel, I flopped onto the couch with Vaggie and picked up my book that was still on the couch.
Flipping back to my previous page, I started to go back to reading, just to calm my nerves.

"It's probably be a good idea to get some actual food in this place." Angel mentioned to Charlie as he licked the ice stick.
"Y'know, to feed all your wayward souls you've got up in here, haha!" He laughed, but soon died down seeing Charlie's sad expression.

I shot a glare at him, making him leaving after he tried to talk to her but decided against it.
Once he left, Charlie walked outside through the front door.
A sigh escaped my lips as my gaze landed on Vaggie in destress.

I tsked, getting her attention immediately. She raised an eyebrow at me, I patted my lap, signaling her to lay down.

Some people I've met would tell me I have what they call a 'motherly touch', I guessed it was because I spent most of my life taking care of kids. So, I just assumed it was a type of ability I had for giving some kind of calm, relaxing vibe.

Vaggie sighed and laid down gently on my lap. I stroked her long white hair, attempting to calm her down.
"Hey, uh, how did ya even get to Hell, (Y/n)?" Angel asked, sitting on a chair next to us.
I sighed and flipped to the next page, "That, Angel dear, is a story for next time. Maybe if you behave, it'll be a reward."

I materialized noise-canceling headphones from my arm and put them on, once I couldn't hear Angels rambling, I went back to reading in peace while massaging Vaggie's head softly.

[Charlie's Pov]

"Love you, bye..." I said before hanging up, I rubbing my eyes and went back inside. Everything has been so stressful.. Even with Vaggie and (Y/n)'s help, its not working.

I leaned against the door with a sigh. Maybe dad was right about me.. I am a failure, this whole thing would just come crashing down..

Knock!
Knock!
Kno-Knock Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

I turned around and faced the door, hesitant to open. Gathering my courage, I opened the door, only to see a tall, red, deer demon standing there.

"Hell-!"

I shut the door mid-word and looked to the side, not thinking right.

There's no way that was him...

But I opened it again to still see the demon there, "-loo!" Closed the door again.

"Hey, Vaggie??" I called out, walking backwards to the lobby.
"Whaat?" She replied annoyed, sitting up from (Y/n)'s lap.
It looks like she had some headphones on while reading, that's good, she doesn't need to hear this.

"The.. Radio demon is at the door!" I put my fingers on my cheeks, forming a smile but soon quickly dropped.
"WHAT?!" She jumped on her seat, "Uh, who?" Angel asked, taking out the Popsicle.

I slid my hands down my cheeks in distress, "What should I do?!"
This isn't good, (Y/n) is here in the lobby and Alastor is just outside!!

"Well... Don't let him in!" She added frustrated, I looked towards the door, deciding against her advice.
I walked to the door and opened it, "May I speak now?" Alastor asked, putting his finger up.

I crossed my arms, trying my best to hold a stern face. "You may-" I said before getting cut off by his hand held out to me, "Alastor! Pleasure to meet you sweetheart!"

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, making us touch foreheads, "Quite a pleasure!"

Alastor just walked past me into the entre hall. "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on the picture show! And I just couldn't resist, what a performance!" He exclaimed, shooting his hands out beside him.

"Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929, haha! Soo many orphans..-" He laughed, making my right eye twitched

A spear got launched to Alastors neck, making him stop in his tracks. I went behind Vaggie and hid behind her. "Stop right there! Cabron hijo de perra..!" She cursed quietly.

"I know your game, and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here! You pompous, cheesy, talkshow, shit lord!" She yelled out, drawing the harpoon closer to his neck.

Alastor moved the spear away from his throat with a chuckle. "haheh, dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here..." He started, tilting his head.
"I would've done so already..." His voice got distorted while he started to form into his demonic form. Me and Vaggie sunk down a bit, shocked by the sight.

He shook his head, bowing down towards us, "No! I'm here because I want to help!"

I blinked in confusion and fear, "Say what now?"

"Help!" He repeated, "Hello! Is this thing on?? Testing, testing!" Alastor tapped on his microphone cane with a chuckle.
"Well, I heard you loud and clear!" It responded, which made me less surprised. This is Hell, everything is abnormal.

I frowned my eye brown with a nervous smile, "You.. Want to help, with..?" I trailed off, looking towards Vaggie who looked disapproved.

"This ridiculous thing you're trying to do," Alastor said, appearing behind us, making me and Vaggie jump slightly.
"This hotel! I want to help you run it."

I tilted to the side towards Vaggie with a confused expression. "But... Why?" I hesitantly asked, he chuckled at my question.
"Why does anyone do anything??" He replied with another question.

"Sheer, absolute boredom!" Alastor exclaimed, cupping his cheeks.

He slid them down and leaned back towards Vaggie, "I've lacked inspiration for decades! My work became mundane.. Lacking focus."
He rested his arm on Vaggie's head, gesturing a line with air.

I flinched when he just pushed Vaggie out of the hallway, "Aimless!"

He put his hands in the air laughing, "I've come to crave a new form of entertainment, hahaha!"

Vaggie stepped next to me, rubbing her arm then crossing them. "Does getting into a fist fight with a reporter count as entertainment..?" I asked nervously even though (Y/n) was the one controlling me.

"It's the purest kind, my dear. Reality! True passion!!" He exclaimed, balling his fists at the end.
"After all; the world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.." He added with a creepy smile.

But I had a sad, gentle one, "Does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" I asked with some belief.

Alastor waved his hand next to my face laughing, making me drop my smile with an exhausted look, "Of course not! That's wacky nonsense!"

He shook his head repeatedly, "Redemption, oh the nonexistent humanity!! No no no no, I don't think there's anything let to save such loathsome sinners-" He stopped talking when he saw a certain demon still reading her book. But Vaggie squinted at him while Angel just shrugged.

Alastor cleared his throat and shook his head once more, "The chance given was the life they lived before; the punishment is this!" He spun around and shot his arms up to the sky.

"There is no undoing what is done." He mentioned, looking away from me.

I narrowed my eyes with confusion, "But then, why do you want to help me if you don't believe in my cause?" I asked genuinely baffled by his reason.

"Consider an investment in on-going entertainment for myself!" He replied cheerfully. Alastor grabbed my hand and twirled me around, "I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment. Only to repeatedly trip and tumble down into the fire-y pits of failure.."

I bit my lip nervously as I took of Alastors hand off my arm, "Riight.."
"Yes indeedy! I see big things coming your way and who better to help you than I?" He asked, dragging me away.

[Y/n's Pov]

After a few long minutes of reading, I felt a poke on my cheek, making me look up from my book.
My eyes landed on Angel with a smirk, I sighed and took my headphones off.

"What is it now, Angel?" I asked annoyed, he shrugged and looked towards Vaggie who was now sitting on the other side.

"So uh, what's the deal with Smiles over there?" Angel asked her, pointing towards Charlie and... Oh crap.

Alastor.

"Wait. You never heard of him before?! You've been here longer than me!" Vaggie quizzed with a shocked look, Angel shrugged, still pinching my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes but let him do it nonetheless. "The Radio Demon? One of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen??" She asked again, sitting towards him.

He shrugged once again, crossing both his sets of arms. "Eh, not big on politics." He sighed out, making me giggle quietly.

Angel wrapped an arm around me, making my body tense up a bit. Still not a big fan of touching..
I ignored Vaggie's explanation about Alastor sense I already knew him. He's my... Friend, how could I not?

I closed my eyes for a bit as they were starting to get strained from reading. But of course, I couldn't.

"Angel, for the love of Lucifer, please stop poking my cheek." I grunted, swatting his hand away. Angel laughed and ran a finger through my (H/c) hair.
"But ya look so peaceful. This is Hell, nothing's peaceful here, toots." He chuckled, I opened my eyes which glowed (F/c) and my smile turned forced and sinister.

"I'll give you 5 seconds to run if you don't stop being a pest!" I warned darkly. He blew a raspberry and poked my cheek once again.

This time, I won't play nice...

When he pulled away, I snapped and bit his hand. "OI! WAIT WAIT, I SURRENDER!! LET GO PLEASE!" He yelled out in pain, trying to pry my mouth off his hand.

I let out a growl and bit down harder, making Angel fall off the couch dragging me with him.

"I'M SORRY! BABE, TOOTS!" Angel called out, trying to pull my face away from his hand with his foot.
I opened my mouth and arched my back hissing(Like a cat would do). My lips crinkled up, showing some of my gums and blood on my wide, forced, sinister, white smile.

Angel let out a yelp and ran across the room, heading to the check-in desk.

I let out a huff and stood up straight, letting my form turn back to normal.

"My my, seems like the old (Y/n) never changed her feisty ways!~"

My eyes squinted towards the deer demon who was smirking down at me. A growl left my throat as I puffed my hair, "I am not in a good mood, as you can tell. I don't really have time for your little shenanigans, Alastor."

He chuckled and patted my head, "That's not a good way to greet your bhessy, darling!"

I swatted his hand away and grunted with annoyance.
I swear, I can't get a moments peace here..

"Okay so, Al. You're sketchy as fuck, and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here as a joke." Charlie interrupted our nonexistent conversation. I saw red hues glowing off of Alastor as little symbols started to float around him.

I smacked his arm, making him back to normal without Charlie noticing.
"But I don't. I believe everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better." She added on with some sympathy.
"So, I'm taking your offer to help, on the condition that there been no.. Trickster, voodoo strings attached!" She wriggled her fingers around at the end, still managing to have a stern face on.

My eyes widen at Alastor who's smile just widened more. I pulled him away for a second, crossing my arms at him.

"Qu'est-ce que tu fais??" I quizzed him harshly, backing him into a wall.
"Rien mon cher! Ce petit projet m'a tout simplement amusé!" He replied with a chuckle at the end.

My eyes glowed back to dark/bright/dull (F/c), "Eh bien, je serai double damné si vous pensez que je vais vous laisser ruiner, mais lui faire du mal de quelque manière que ce soit!"

I poked his chest with my finger at my threat, but he just seemed to laugh at it, making me more irritated.

"Chérie, tu ne dois pas t'inquiéter! Il n'y a aucun moyen que je fasse quoi que ce soit pour vous contrarier." Alastor reassured with a soft smile. I glared at him for a second, earning a sigh from him.

"Qu'est-ce que j'ai besoin de te prouver, mon amour?" He asked, tucking a string of hair behind my ear. I brushed off the fact that he called me 'love', I know he doesn't mean it.

I let out a grunt and crossed my arms once more, looking away from him and to Charlie, she raised a brow at us. Two fingers lifted my chin up, making my gaze lock with Alastors. My cheeks heated up a bit by how close he was.
"I assure you, I will do nothing to harm you, (Y/n)." He cooed with a smirk.

My teeth clenched when he walked away and went towards to Charlie again. "So, it's a deal then?" Alastor stook his hand out, making green lighting appear with a gust of wind pushing me back as well as Vaggie and Angel.

I growled darkly at him, trying to keep my balance.
He fucking lied right in my face!
"NOPE! No shaking, no deals!" Charlie said, rejecting his hand. The sudden change in atmosphere changed back when everything calmed down from its previous setting with the green aura.

"As Princess of Hell and heir to the throne, I uh.. Here by order than you help with this hotel for as long as you desire..." Charlie trailed off looking towards Vaggie, "Sound fair..?"

Alastor rubbed his chin, thinking. "Fair enough!" He said before walking away once more, making his staff disappear. Charlie let out a sigh of relief and put up a thumbs up, "Cool beans..!"

My hands were on my hips as I leaned against the wall, watching Alastors every move. He strutted towards Vaggie who still had a disapproving frown, but it soon turn anger when Alastor placed a finger under her chin.

"Smile my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one!" He exclaimed. I felt genuinely hurt that he didn't even mentioned me in that, and I was the one who gave him that little quote!

I didn't even noticed the tears brimming on my eyelashes as I kept watching him walk to Charlie.
"So, where is your hotel staff??" He asked, standing next to her

Charlie clapped her hands towards, gesturing towards me and Vaggie. I looked away, letting some tears fall of my eyes, not wanting to show any weaknesses.

"oh ho ho, you're gonna need more than that."

Again, genuinely hurt. Jesus, what did Hell do to make him so heartless?? Even to his own best friend?!

"And what can you do, my effeminate fellow?" Alastor asked Angel who now smirked. Oh geez, I already know where this is going...
"I can suck your dick!" He chirped, earning a record screech in the background. I covered my ears quickly, feeling the throbbing pain raising within my head.

The loud noise reminded me of my death.
That gunshot that pierced through my chest and throbbed my ears painfully, almost letting my die deaf.

My body flinched down when a hand came into contact with my back. I looked up slowly to see Vaggie with a sympathetic look in her eyes.
She crouched down with me and gave a gentle hug.

I tensed up at the sudden contact, it just became worse when I heard Alastor voice ring in my ears.

"(Y/n)? Darling, what's the matter??" He asked, almost like he was 'worried', looming over me and Vaggie. She stood me up with her, making me lean onto her.
"Leave her alone, you shit Lord. You caused her enough pain, she's going into her room." She sneered, glaring at Alastor.

I rubbed my eyes and internally beat myself up for showing weakness in front of people. "Go rest, (Y/n). Charlie will get you for dinner." Vaggie instructed softly, rubbing my back.
Once again, my body kept tensing up at her touch. She got the hint and took her hand off of me.

My gaze went to the floor as I did start to walk to the halls and to my room. This day can't get any worse, first the interview, then the fist fight, next the limo scene, and now this with Alastor?!

Fuck, this is Hell. This is just punishment for my sins. For helping a damn murder and being such a 'nice person'. I never was, I help hide evidence of women, men, and children!

This is just stupid...

Once I made it to my room, I dragged my feet to the closet and changed into my (F/c) night gown.
I brushed my sharp white teeth and went under the covers of my (F/c) bed.

For a few (seemingly long) minutes of me just staring at the ceiling, my vision got blurred and darkening.
My eyelids got heavier and heavier until they finally shut, letting me be consumed with the needed slumber.

|20 minutes later...|

BOOM!

SLAM!!

I jolted up from my bed from the loud explosion. Everything started to shake for a moment before it calmed down. My body moved on its own as I started to stand from my bed and run out the room.
At least I got to snap my fingers while running to change my nightwear.

"HAH! Well well well, look who it isss harboring the striped freak!" A pitched male yelled out, it sounds familiar..

I managed to arrive at the lobby that had the doors blown off and landed to the back of the lobby.

"And this time, I have the element of... Surprise!!" The male said once again, I saw everyone outside that made my legs follow.

Once I did, there was a big ship with some kind of machine lowered within our range. "What the Hell...?" I muttered under my breath, of course no one would hear me so I walked before the group silently.

All of a sudden, the laughter soon turned into screams as gigantic, black tentacles wrapped around the ship, crushing it.

My smile widen with surprise when the ship crashed into some kind of portal, making it explode once more.

Everyone, including me, stood still for a moment, just looking at the destruction.

...

"Well, I'm starved! Who wants some Jambalaya?!" Alastor asked turning to us, my eyebrows frowned when I saw dark circles under his eyes.

When he let his arms shoot out in the air, I noticed a small wound on his hand that was still bleeding.

"My mother once showed me another recipe for Jambalaya! In fact, it nearly killed her!" He laughed, Alastor started to walked back inside the hotel slowly with all of us behind him.

My gaze landed on 2 New demons in front of the group.
One looked like a grumpy cat demon with wings, and the other was a tiny woman with one eye and bright colors and really speedy.

I started to follow behind the group, still a bit baffled by the outcome of it.

"You can say the kick was right out of Hell! Ohoho! I'm on a roll!" Alastor kept joking with no one really listening expect me.

Out of the corner of my eye, a flash of light caught my attention up to the hotel.
I raised a brow and read the sign, "Hazbin.. Hotel?"

Why did Alastor change it?? I thought it was a good name for the hotel!

I shook off my anger and ran back inside with everyone else.
Now I can see who these new demons are..

The tall winged cat was at some kind of bar, which wasn't there before. I walked slowly to the desk and smiled softly.

"Hi there, I don't think I've seen you here before. What's your name?" I asked sweetly, the feline squinted his eyes at me with a swig of his bottle of something.

"Uh... Husk." He replied in a familiar raspy, low, husky tone.
My smile shrunk down a bit with a confused look.
"Husker..? How did you even find this place?!" I questioned, completely dumbfounded by the events just landing right in my face.

His frown deepened with annoyance, "The fuck did you just call me??" He raised his hand to ready his bottle to throw at me when I put up my hands in a surrender pose.

"Wait wait! I-It's me, (Y/n)!" I mentioned quickly and a bit terrified.
He paused for a moment before sliding his arm back down.

Husker eyed me closely which made me a tad uncomfortable.
"Oh shit, you can't be the same one.." He mumbled squishing my cheek with his long claws.

I rolled my eyes at his action, why does everyone like squishing my face?!

He cupped my cheeks together with his paw and the bottle of 'cheap booze', "You look so fucking different..."
I giggled and swatted his hands away, "So do you, kitty~" I stook my tongue out with a wink.

Husker laughed and ruffled my hair. "Okay, calm down kiddo. I already got flirted with the spider there," He grunted pointing to Angel that was flirting with Alastor.

I let out a chuckle and leaned onto the bar counter.
"How did ya even end up here? Just because you drink?" I asked raising a brow.
He shrugged and down his booze.

"Oh man, this whole place is dirty!!" A really high-pitched woman voice said quickly.

Something about her tone makes me somewhat familiar to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, she looks so professional and nice and cute and a bit dirty, but really pretty!" The brunette woman complimented quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out a quiet gasp and ran up to her, "Nifty?!"

The tiny woman turned to me with a feather duster that was tangled up with spider webs.
She also gasped and jumped at me, "(Y/n)!!"

I didn't want to move from my position cause if I do she'll just fall on the floor. So I just took the hug from her and let my body tense up from the contact.

"We were so worried when you died!! Alastor was so sad that he started to drink like Husker and he started to kill more!!" Nifty rambled on, nuzzling into my shoulder.
I couldn't help but smile at her childish actions.
"I missed your little energetic vibe!" I admitted with a smile. Her hug tightened around me, but as usual, my body is sensitive with demon contact.

I felt a hand on my back, making me tense up more. My head tilted to the side to see a brown furry arm.
My smile widen as I giggled.

This may be a success after all...

But.

𝚂𝕥ᴀʸ t͟u̶₦ɛ...

-----------------

A/n: Yay? Idk, but hope you enjoyed.

Qu'est-ce que tu fais??
=
What are you doing??

Rien mon cher! Ce petit projet m'a tout simplement amusé!
=
Nothing my dear! This little project simply amused me!

Eh bien, je serai double damné si vous pensez que je vais vous laisser ruiner, mais lui faire du mal de quelque manière que ce soit!
=
Well, I'll be double damned if you think I'm going to let you ruin, nonetheless hurt her in any way!

Chérie, tu ne dois pas t'inquiéter! Il n'y a aucun moyen que je fasse quoi que ce soit pour vous contrarier.
=
Darling, you don't have to worry! There's no way I'm going to do anything to upset you.

Qu'est-ce que j'ai besoin de te prouver, mon amour?
=
What do I need to prove to you, my love?

And of course-

Cabron hijo de perra
=
Fucking son of a bitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 144 9
Alastor X Fem!Angel!Reader Hazbin Hotel
761K 26.5K 74
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง, ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ใ€” ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ...
1.2K 29 6
this'll be full of AngelRadio/AdamsRadio/AngelicRadio/ GuitarRadio โ€ผ๏ธ I don't care what you guys say about this ship, this is litteraly my otp. so en...
1M 19.7K 80
๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š...